Chapter 10: I really love you

The Lost Sister

"I Love You Shin." Yong Hwa said that make Shin Hye's eyes widen. "I know this is too fast to fall in love in a woman that I met only once but......I really like you Shin......I got love at first sight on you Shin." Yong Hwa said but Shin Hye didn't say anything but she only look at him. After Yong Hwa said that one minute has pass and Ji Min came that broke the silence of the two.

"Oppa.......Mom and Dad said that you and Shin Hye Unnie must go inside now because Shin Hye Unnie's Mom and Dad are already leaving." Ji Min said looking at the two of them then Ji Min notice that Shin Hye's cheeks are red. "Ohhh Oppa what did you do to Unnie??!....Why is she getting red??" Ji Min said glaring at Yong Hwa. Unexpectable Shin Hye grab Ji Min's arm and walk together with her.

"Nothing Ji Min.......Your Oppa didn't do anything to me." Shin Hye said as she was walking with Ji Min while Yong Hwa was at their back.

As they arrive at the living room........

"Shin behave your self here.....You already know what will happen if you get into trouble here...Do you understand??" Mr. Park remind his daughter.

"Don't be to mean to your daughter Jung Keun.....Shin just enjoy your two and half day stay here." Mrs. Park told her daughter.

"What I thought it is only for tonight, Mom....." Shin Hye said.

"All of us agree already on it Shin Hye.......You will stay here for........." Mr. Park didn't finished what he was going to say.

"Shin Hye just don't mind your father......It is only for two and half day of your stay here......Just enjoy okay??" Mrs. Park said to her daughter and kiss her forehead. Then after their talk Mr. and Mrs. Park left Shin Hye at the Jung's Mansion.

"Shin Hye dear, come here...." Mrs. Jung asked her to sit beside her. As Shin Hye sit at her, Yong Hwa was about to sit beside Shin Hye but Ji Min and So Min was the first to sat beside her.

"Unnie.........Sleep with me for tonight please....." Ji Min said as she make a cute face.

"Ohhh....well......." Shin Hye didn't finished what she was going to said.

"No Unnie......Sleep with me please......." So Min asked her.

"Ohhh........" Shin Hye is already confused who will she pick because one of them will get hurt if she choose one. 

"Just sleep with me Shin....since you don't know who will you pick......and since you will be my wife soon." Yong Hwa said and gave her a malicious smile that make Shin Hye blushed so hard.

"What!!!!!!!!!!.......Are you out of your mind??!!!!!!" All of them who are in the living room said in chorus.

"No Shin Hye, don't worry you will not sleep with Yong Hwa....You will be going to sleep at the guest room near Ji Min's room." Mrs. Jung said to her and Ji Min got an idea.

"Buy the way, I think your size is only little bigger on So Min.....So we bought you some clothes to wear while you will be staying here." Mrs. Jung said and smiling at her.

"Thank you Mrs. Jung.....I mean Mom." Shin Hye said at the same time smiling on them.

"Just feel at home Shin......since you will be get married to Yong Hwa then you will be staying here." Mrs. Jung said and looking at Yong Hwa who is smiling. "I know that look Yong Hwa.......don't even think about it......wait until you get married to Shin Hye." Mrs. Jung warned him.

"Mom don't worry.......I will be guarding Shin Hye Unnie, so that Yong Hwa Oppa won't get into her." So Min said and glaring at Yong Hwa.

"Ji Min......Go with Shin Hye......I don't trust Yong Hwa on her.....And So Min guard your Oppa, okay??" Mrs. Jung assign them.

As Ji Min and Shin Hye was on their way to the guest room Ji Min notice the a handkerchief that she made. 

"Unnie....if you don't mind.....Where did you get that handkerchief??" Ji Min asked her.

"Ohhh......this one??....Your Oppa gave it to me when he saw me crying at the park....I was about to gave it back to him yesterday but he refused and he told me to use it tonight." Shin Hye explained to her. "Where you were the one who made this??" Shin Hye asked.

"Yes.......every person who is important to me I gave them that.....but looks like Oppa already gave you one." Ji Min said as she pouted.

"You can give me one if you want Ji Min......Unnie will be so thankful if that is the case." Shin Hye said just to cheer up Ji Min.

"Well Unnie.....here we are just go inside don't worry Oppa can't go inside your room....I will make it sure.......Go inside now Unnie, I will just get something on my room.." Ji Min said then Shin Hye get inside her room.

"Ahhh.......Jungs are so hospitable and kind I can't see anything bad on them.......But what will I say to Yong Hwa tomorrow he just confessed on me." Shin Hye said as she lay down on the bed. After a one minute Shin Hye got up to go to the bathroom to wash up and exacty Yong Hwa got inside the room. "Yong what are you doing here??" Shin Hye asked him.

"Ahhh.....I...I just....just want to say good night to....to you...." Yong Hwa said as he was catching his breath. Because So Min was chasing him. 

"Ahhh is that so???.....well good night too.....I have to go to the bathroom now.." Shin Hye said but Yong Hwa got her hand.

"Shin what I said a while ago.........I am serious I really like you and I love you........" Yong Hwa said to her seriously. Then So Min and Ji Min came and open the door.

"Oppa!!!........What are you doing here???!!!" The two said in chorus.

"Don't worry about it I just talk to her.......The two of you are so protective.." Yong Hwa said as he mess up the hair of Ji Min and So Min, that makes the two angry. "Anyway Good night and beware of my sisters...hehehe...See you tomorrow morning." Yong Hwa said and left the room.

"Aishhhh.......Oppa is really.......Ah by the way Unnie Mom wants you to use these its smell is so good try it.........and here is the handkerchief Unnie....Don't dare to lose it okay." Ji Min said to her.

"Sorry for that Unnie....that I didn't catch Oppa......He is to fast when it comes to running activities....And Mom wants you to wear this......I hope you like it....I made it myself....." So Min said while smiling.

"Thank you..........Your family is so good to me....." Shin Hye said and she hug the two.

"It's nothing Unnie........Anyway you will be our sister-in-law soon.....It's already late now, Unnie you should wash up now and we will also going now Unnie......Bye and Good night." So Min said then Ji Min and So Min kiss the cheek of Shin Hye then they left the room together. Shin Hye felt the love of the Jungs to her and she was very proud that the family she will be with is so kind and lovable.

 


Okay here you go I hope you all like it.........Sorry if there are wrong grammars and spelling............Please be free to live some comments thank you............