Chapter 5: Meeting you

The Lost Sister

At Jung's Mansion........

Mrs. Jung together with So Min and Ji Min are going to Busan early in the morning.

"Oppa!!, Don't forget the picture okay..." Ji Min said before going inside of their car and Yong Hwa just noded on her and gave her a smile, then Mrs. Jung together with her two daughters drove going to the airport. Then Yong Hwa's phone rang.

"Yong Hwa don't forget our deal today....That you will come to my party tonight." Jong Hyun remind him.

"Ohhh.......I forgot about that, sorry Jong Hyun I can't go beacause my Dad set to an appointment for tonight........We will go somewhere." Yong Hwa said.

"Is that so??.....Then come here in our house today......and I want to ask you something." Jong Hyun said and end the call.

"Aish he never change." Yong Hwa said. "Dad I will be going somewhere and I will be back 5 in the afternoon." Yong Hwa said to his father while he was heading to his car.

"Okay then....but don't forget about the dinner tonight." Mr. Jung said to him.

"I won't forget it Dad." Yong Hwa replied to him. Then he drove going to Jong Hyun's house.

Yong Hwa's POV

How would I forget about that Dad.......I've been waiting for so long just to see her again in personal. Park Shin Hye I hope that handkerchief that I let you borrow is still with you.

End of POV

At Jong Hyun's house........

"Yong Hwa!!" Jong Hyun together with Jung Shin and Min Hyuk said in chorus.

"I thought you will not go here, because you are busy preparing yourself to meet the only daughter of the Park." Jong Hyun said.

"You want me to that's why I am here.....Wait how did you know about that???" Yong Hwa asked him.

"You already know the answer Yong....when it comes to you we all know.." Jung Shin said.

"Hmmm guys can I interrupt your conversation??....Can we all go inside now??....I am already hungry...." Min Hyuk said.

"Okay fine.....Lets go." Jong Hyun said as they go inside their house. As they were already inside the house they started a very long conversation until the afternoon. Yong Hwa take a look at his phone to know what time is it and it is already 5:10 pm then he stand up from where he was seating.

"Guys I have to go now.......Bye." Yong Hwa said and left the three. Yong Hwa drove home as fast as he can then he reach their house safe and he saw his father in front of their house.

"You said you are going home at 5......And look at the time Yong Hwa it is already 5:40." Mr.Jung said making an angry face on him.

"Dad I am sorry I didn't mean to go home at this time......." Yong Hwa said trying to explain.

"We will talk later Yong Hwa....Go to your room and fix yourself fast we are already late..........We have to go now the Park family are already waiting for us." Mr. Jung said. Then Yong Hwa fix his self fast then they go to the Park's Mansion as soon as Yong Hwa got into the car.

At Park's Mansion.................

"Yebo....Where is Shin Hye??" Mr. Park asked.

"She is on her room fixing herself.....Why??" Mrs. Park said.

"Nothing....."Mr. Park said. Then he call one of their servants. "Sun Hee...." he said.

"Yes Sir??" Sun Hee asked.

"Go to Shin Hye's room and tell her to go down here because anytime the Jungs are coming." Mr. Park said then Sun Hee go upstairs and knocked at Shin Hye's room.

"Who is there??" Shin Hye asked.

"Little Miss it's me Sun Hee." Sun Hee replied.

"Oh come in Sun Hee." Shin Hye said.

"Little Miss your father is asking you to go down stairs now because anytime the Jungs will arrive now............Little Miss why are you crying?? Are you okay??" Sun Hee asked her as she notice that she is sobbing.

"I'm alright Sun Hee I just remember someone......I will go down any minute.....Just leave me for a while." Shin Hye said and Sun Hee came down and without any minute Shin Hye also came down and sit next to her mother.

Thirty minutes later Mr. Jung and Yong Hwa arrive. And the servants guide them to the living room.  

"Good Evening Mr. Jung Jae Hwa....." Mr. Park said as they all bow as a respect.

"Good Evening too.....Sorry that we arrive late." Mr. Jung apologized to them.

"No it's okay....by the way this my wife Park Yong Hee and this is my daughter Park Shin Hye." Mr. Park introduce them. And Yong Hwa was looking at Shin Hye as they arrived at the living room.

Shin Hye's POV........

Why is this man looking straightly at me? I just hate people who are staring at me grrrr.

End of the POV

"Your daughter is so beautiful just like you Mrs. Park, by the way this is my son Jung Yong Hwa." Mr. Jung introduce him.

"Come let us all go to the dinning room.....I know you are all starving.." Mrs. Park said.

As they all go to the dinning room still Yong Hwa is still staring at Shin Hye.

"Mr. Jung Jae Hwa may I asked something??" Mr. Park said. And Mr. Jung just noded. "Where is Mrs. Jung and your daughters??"

"They left this morning going to Busan just to meet some important people. If you want to meet them then let's have a dinner again tomorrow." Mr. Jung replied.

"That's a good idea Mr. Jung so that we can know each other more." Mr. Park said.  

"So you also have daughters. What are their names?? Maybe Shin Hye know them." Mrs. Park asked.

"My first daughter is So Min, Yong Hwa is only 3 years older then her. And my yougest daughter is Ji Min she is already 15 years old." Mr. Jung said.

Mr. Jung, Mr. Park and Mrs. Park were talking nicely until they finished their dinner then they left the two for them to talk and know each other.

"Hmmm let's go to the garden it will be more fresh there." Shin Hye suggested and Yong Hwa agreed.

"Mr. Jung Yong Hwa will you please stop staring at me it is so irritating." Shin Hye said as they arrive at the garden.

"Ohhh I am sorry Ms. Park Shin Hye....because I can't help it. And are you going somewhere before we arrive???" Yong Hwa said.

"What are you talking about??........I am not going somewhere." Shin Hye asked him.

"Then why are you holding a necklace?? Are going to give it back to your boyfriend???" Yong Hwa said.

"Ohh are you talking about this one??......No is not mine and I don't have any boyfriend." Shin Hye said.

"If that is not yours and you don't have a boyfriend then who owns that??. Yong Hwa asked her.


Who owns that necklace???? And what is the handkerchief that Yong Hwa is refering to?? Stay tuned........


Sorry if this Chapter makes you bored.........Sorry the late update hope you all like it ^___________^............Please leave some comments......Thank you...........