Chapter 9: Their marriage plan

The Lost Sister

At Jung's Masion......

Seo Hyun sat beside So Min because Ji Min was the one who sat beside Yong Hwa. And Mr. Jung already notice what his children already doing but he didn't mind it. All of them are so very silent at the dinning area because of Seo Hyun.

"Ji Min send it now please....this is to awkward now." Yong Hwa is begging Ji Min to gave the signal to Hyeon Song. Ji Min doesn't have any choice but to send it now because they were suppose to talk about the marriage but Seo Hyun is there. Without any minute Seo Hyun's phone rang.

"Please excuse me for a moment." Seon Hyun asked for a permission to go out of the dinning area and Mr. Jung just noded. When Seo Hyun was not around all of them sigh heavily.

"Who knows that Seo Hyun is coming??" Mrs. Jung asked the three.

"All of us, Mom." They said in chorus.

"Why did the three of didn't told us that she is coming??"Mrs. Jung asked the again.

"Don't worry Mom, it is already under our control." So Min said then all of them became silent again because Seo Hyun came rushing.

"Mr. and Mrs. Jung I am sorry but I have to go now.....My cousin needs me right now." Seo Hyun said and Mr. and Mrs. Jung just noded then Ji Min guide her to go out of the house.

"What just had happen??.....What did Hyeon Song said to her that she was so nervous going home??" Ji Min said in her mind.

At Jung's Dinning area.........

After Ji Min go with Seo Hyun, Mr. Jung already started the conversation about the incoming marriage of Yong Hwa and Shin Hye then Ji Min arrive at the dinning area.

"Okay then..since Seo Hyun is already out here lets plan about the marriage of our children." Mr. Jung said smiling.

"Well since we want an early marriage....Then lets just make it a simple one" Mrs. Park suggested.

"Then when will it be??" Mrs. Jung aksed her husband.

"Well as what I have said before I want an immediate marriage....Then why we should we make it on the last week of this month." Mr. Jung said that make Shin Hye and Yong Hwa shoked.

"What??!!" The two of them said in chorus.

"Why??.......The two of you must be so proud inside......we already saw what did the two of you do last night....So don't be too obvious." Mr. Park said that made the two blushed.

"Hahaha....Yong Hwa Oppa got caught on his actions last night." Ji Min teased Yong Hwa.

"Shin Hye...." Mr. and Mrs. Jung call her name.

"Yes Ma'am, Sir???" Shin Hye said.

"Come on Shin just call Mom and Dad since only weeks far before you will be our official daughter-in-law.....Buy the way can you stay here for tonight so you can be comfortable in here and so you can know your future sisters-in-law??.." Mrs. Jung said "If that is okay??" Mrs. Jung was looking at the parents of Shin Hye to gave her a permission.

"Of course she can so that she can adjust here." Mr. Park said and gave them a smile.

After their talk, Yong Hwa guided Shin Hye to the garden again to have their privacy talk.

"Shin........Are you okay??" Yong Hwa asked her.

"Yes..of course I am okay.....Why did you asked???" Shin Hye replied on him.

"Nothing is just that......Isn't hard for you to marry me?? Because you only met me yesterday??" Yong Hwa asked again.

"Hmmmm.....Maybe Yes and No......Yes because just what have you said I only met you yesterday and I still don't know you......And No because I can see that the man that I would be marrying so kind and a lovable brother to your sisters." Shin Hye replied on him with a big smile that make Yong Hwa smiled too.

"Thank you Shin........Shin I want to be honest to you..........I already liked you, since I saw you at the park.......I Love You Shin......." Yong Hwa finally confessed to her.


Sorry for the late update......I was to busy on doing my requirements that I forgot to continue this and now I have a lot of time to do this......Thanks for all those who subscribed and upvoted.......I hope you all like it and sorry if there are wrong grammar and spelling on it...........