Chapter 2: I Already Saw Her

The Lost Sister

At Jung's Mansion

"What took the two of you so long??" Yong Hwa asked his sisters.

"We were just talking to Dad, Oppa." So Min said to Yong Hwa.

"By the way Oppa, what did Dad told you that you have a big smile on your face??" Ji Min asked and giving an intellect glare on him.

"Well hmmmm....." Yong Hwa look at his watch. "We will just talk about it later....on the road, the three of us are gonna be late now." Yong Hwa made an excuse to escape on his sister's question.

 


At the Park.....

Shin Hye was siting on the bench while waiting for Hyun Joong. She was recalling on what just had happen and then she shead a tear, then Hyun Joong came and call Shin Hye. Shin Hye run towards him and hug him tightly.

"Now tell me what happen today Shin?? What did uncle Jung Keun said to you today??" Hyun Joong asked Shin Hye release from the hug and she sat down. 

"Oppa, Dad set me to an arrange marriage..." Shin Hye said while crying.

"What??!! Uncle set you to an arrange marriage??" Hyun Joong shout and caught some attention. "But why did he do that?" He said lowering his voice.

"Dad said that our company is in great danger and the only way to save it is to agree on that arrange marriage." Shin Hye said to him.

"Who is that guy?? Do you know him?? And what company is that??"Hyun Joong asked Shin Hye.

"I don't know him Oppa, the only Dad said to me is that he is the only son of the Jungs." Shin Hye answer him.

"Jung?? You mean the Jung Company??" Hyun Joong said. Shin Hye just shook her head. "Don't worry my dear cuz, Jung people are kind. and I think I know who is that guy you will marry with, it is...." Hyun Joong didn't finished what he was going to say because her phone rang. It was his bestfriend Lee Min Ho. (Lee Min Ho iss the cousin of Jung Yong Hwa).

He picked up his phone and answer it.

"Hello Bro! Where are you now??, my three cousins are on their way now here, I want to itroduce you to Jung So Min the sister of Jung Yong Hwa." Min Ho said to Hyun Joong.

"Well I am with...." Hyun Joong didn't finished because Min Ho . 

"You're with your girlfriend?, Don't fool me Hyun Joong I know you don't have a girlfriend." Min Ho said.

"No!! What I am trying to say is I am with my little cousin Shin Hye!!" Hyun Joong told him.

"Oh is that so?, well okay hurry up. If she want she can come with you." Min Ho said.

"Well okay. But she is not in good shape right now, but I will try to convince her." Hyun Joong said.

"Okay good bye." Min Ho said and bring down the phone.

"Sorry cuz I can't be with you today. I just made a promise to Min Ho that to go and meet his cousins. If you want you can come." Hyun Joong said to Shin Hye.

"No thanks Oppa. I will just go to Cha Bo Woon's house for the mean time. Just go and have fun with them" Shin Hye told him.

"Are you sure?? You can come with me. You will have fun there and meet new people." Hyun Joong trying to convince Shin Hye.

"I am okay with it cuz. You can go without me, I know you are worried to me that's why you are trying to convince me to go with you." Shin Hye said to him.

"Are you sure??" Hyun Joong asked Shin Hye again.

"Believe me Oppa, I will be okay just go now and have fun." Shin Hye said and smile on him.

"Okay then. Be sure you will go to Cha Bo Woon's house." Hyun Joong said to her. And Shin Hye say yes with a big smile on her face. "Okay I will be going then." Hyun Joong said and bid good bye to her.


In the road.....

"Now Oppa tell us with that smile you have before we left." Ji Min said to Yong Hwa and both of them are staring at him.

"Okay fine. Dad set me to an arrange marrriage." Yong Hwa finally said it.

"What?!!!! Arrange Marriage?!!!" The two said.

"Are you crazy Oppa? Dad just set you to an arrange marriage and you are still happy and smiling like that? Are you out of your mind??" So Min said to Yong Hwa.

"I think I know the reason why Dad set you to an arrange marriage, because you are too cold to the girls around you, that they only want to be close you." Ji Min said..

"Hehehe. I know that Ji Min. And So Min I am not crazy!!! The truth is I already saw her." Yong Hwa said and make the two puzzled about it.

"How come you already saw her Oppa, while Dad just said told you awhile ago??" Ji Min said curiously.

"I will just tell it to the two of you later, we are already here." Yong Hwa said and stop the engine of the car. And the two of them got out of the car. But Ji Min's curiousity wants to have an answer.

"Our three cousins are already here." Min Ho said and run to them and gave them a hug. "How I missed you Ji Min it's been a long time now." Min Ho said and gave her a tight hug. "And So Min I want you to meet Hyun Joong my best friend." Min Ho said.

"Hi I am Kim Hyun Joong, nice to meet you So Min." Hyun Joong said and gave a hand shake on her, then Ji Min go to him. "Ohh Hi, nice to meet you too Oppa, My name is Jung Ji Min the youngest daughter of the Jungs, I like you for my Unnie and I think you also her,(staring at him) don't worry Oppa I know my Unnie also like you, I know a lot when it comes to my Unnie." Ji Min said and gave a wink on So Min. Ji Min will gonna talk again but So Min cover .

"Ok now My Little sis, you already talked to much today, Yong Hwa Oppa please accompany Ji Min." So Min said and gave an intellect glare on Ji Min. "Be ready Ji Min when we got home." So Min said in her mind. Then So Min go for a walk with Hyun Joong to have a talk of course to know each other.

"Is your sister always like that?? She reminds me the sister of Shin Hye." Hyun Joong ask So Min.

"Yes she is always like that. By the way who is Shin Hye? Is she your past?" So Min ask jealously.

"No actually she is my cousin." Hyun Joong said to her.

"Oh is that so. What is the name of her sister? Maybe my sister knows her." So Min asked Hun Joong.

"Her name is Park Min Hye, but we lost her about 10 years ago, she got to an accident that we don't even think to happen and until now we are still hoping that we could find her." Hyun Joong said and his eyes are getting misty recalling the past. They are still suffering on the lost of Min Hye. Min Hye is a very cheerful child that all of their family loves her like Ji Min. Min Hye is like a precious jewel in their family.

"Ohh I am sorry to hear that." So Min fell sorry for him.

"It's okay. Can we change our topic I don't want recall the past." Hyun Joong said.

"Well okay." So Min agree on him.

Ji Min is with her cousins talking and laughing at each other, then suddenly she remembered something and she excuse herself and go to Yong Hwa.

"Yong Hwa Oppa!!" Ji Min called Yong Hwa.

"Ohh Ji Min, Why?? Is there any thing wrong??" Yong Hwa asked Ji Min.

"Nothing Oppa, It's just that I want to know how come you already met her while Dad just told you awhile ago???" Ji Min asked with curiosity in her eyes.

"I will just tell you later after the party, for the mean time enjoy yourself here with our cousins my dearest sister." Yong Hwa said.

"No Oppa!!! I want the answer right now!!! My curiosity will kill me if you won't tell it to me right now. Please Oppa...." Ji Min said begging Yong Hwa.

"Okay Okay I will tell it to you now. Lets sit first, my feet is alredy tired of standing and walking with our cousins." Yong Hwa said and Ji Min gave him a smile. "Okay Ji Min. I already saw her but I still don't know her name. The only I know is her surname, it's Park." Yong Hwa said. And told her the whole story . How he already know the arrange marriage before Jung Jae Hwa (the father of Yong Hwa) told him.

After Yong Hwa told Ji Min the whole story, Ji Min left Yong Hwa on the table because of their cousins wants to get along with her. Like in their house Ji Min is their favorite not only because she is the youngest but because she is the only one who can make them happy even if they are sad that's why they cherish her.

The three of them had a great time on the party and the sun is already going down when they decided to go home. But before they live the place Min Ho forgot say something to Yong Hwa.

"Yong Hwa I almost forgot to tell you. I already know her and I also know what is her name." Min Ho said to Yong Hwa before they get in the car.

"What's her name??" Yong Hwa asked curiously.

"Her name is Park Shin Hye, she is the cousin of Hyun Joong, but Hyun Joong already left awhile ago because he is worried about her, like you her father told her about the arrange marriage that makes her really upset." Min Ho said to him.


I know that this chapter is to long hehe. I made it long because I won't be able to update the next chapters because I am getting busy on my studies and our exam will be on next week. I will update the third chapter on the last week of february. I hope all of you like his chapter. Please leave some comments  and thank you for those who subscribed and vote......See you all on february ^_____^,  I LOVE YOU all guys <3 and THANK YOU ^__^ .....