Chapter 12: Her two and half day stay at their house part 2

The Lost Sister

After the breakfast Mr. and Mrs. Jung left them. Then Yong Hwa immediately went to his sisters.

"You two really love me...that you didn't told Mom." Yong Hwa said to his sisters.

"No we don't Oppa......we just didn't told Mom because of Shin Hye Unnie not you Oppa." Ji Min said to him naughtily.

"Yeah Ji Min is right.....anyway Oppa you owe us alot first we save you from Seo Hyun and now to Mom and Dad......We must claim a price from you Oppa." So Min said to him while smiling at him.

"Okay then what price do the two of you want??" Yong Hwa asked the two.

"How about lets go to the Mall today since Mom and Dad are not around Oppa." So Min suggested 

"How about lets go to park Oppa." Ji Min also suggest.

"Okay then...lets just go to Mall first then we will go to the park after it." Yong Hwa said to his sisters and looking at Shin Hye.

Yong Hwa was the one who drove the car and Shin Hye sitted beside him because So Min and Ji Min pushed her to. Their atmosphere at the car was so very quiet until they arrive at the Mall.

"Okay we are here......" Yong Hwa said to them.

"Well that was fast Oppa." So Min said then Ji Min notice that Shin Hye was sleeping and she point her.

"Shhhhhh....get out of the car now we will just follow." Yong Hwa said and the two get out of the car and waiting for them at the out side.

Yong Hwa was looking at the sleeping Shin Hye. He was very amaze on Shin Hye's beauty. "I am so lucky that you are one that I will be marrying." Yong Hwa said in his mind and looking at Shin Hye. Then Shin Hye woke up when she realize that someone is stairing at her. Her eyes got big because her face is only an inch away from the face of Yong Hwa. Ji Min Knock at the window to tell them that they should go out of the car.

Inside the mall...........

So Min and Ji Min are walking together while Shin Hye and Yong Hwa are at their back. Shin Hye and Yong Hwa are very quiet and they are just following the two then someone came rushing to them it's Seo Hyun. Ji Min and So Min got surprise especially Yong Hwa. 

"Ji Min!!!!" Seo Hyun huged her.

"Uuunnie..." Ji Min can't say anything and she look at So Min like she want's to say is what should we do??.

"So Min...." Seo Hyun smiled at her and So Min just gave her a fake smile. Seo hyun knows that she is angry to her on what she did to Yong Hwa and she will never forget that. Then Seo Hyun go to Yong Hwa and hug him. Shin Hye's eyes got widen on what Seo Hyun is doing she admit it that she is jealous. Yong Hwa wants to escape from her hug but he can't it's to tight.

"Yong I miss you and I still love you." Shin Hye's heart got hurt on what she had heard.

"I don't love you Seo Hyun so let go of me now." Yong Hwa said on what he said Seo Hyun release him and Yong Hwa go to Shin Hye's side and hold her hands.

"Me and Shin Hye are getting married now, so don't bother me any more......Come on lets go, going to the mall is not a very good idea." Yong Hwa said and they left Seo Hyun alone.

"I won't let that happen Yong, you are still mine." Seo Hyun said in her mind.

Yong Hwa knows that Shin Hye got hurt and because of that Yong Hwa wants to clear everything to her.

"Oppa let's just eat here....I am already starving." Ji Min beg Yong Hwa.

"We will just eat at the park Ji Min....we have to leave now, before Seo Hyun see us again." Yong Hwa said and got to the car.

"But Oppa......." So Min interupt.

"No buts we have to leave now." Yong Hwa said and started the engine. It was already 12:30pm when they left and it may took 30 minutes before they might arrive at the park. They arrive at the park at 1:00pm, then Ji Min and So Min immediately went out of the car and close the door hardly and Yong Hwa already knows that his two sisters are really angry to him and he wants to talk to them but he must talk to Shin Hye first.

"Shin come on lets eat now...." Yong Hwa invite her but she didn't talk she just get out of the car then Yong Hwa follow. 

Yong Hwa doesn't know how to start their conversation with her, they already finished eating still they are not talking. After their lunch Yong Hwa guided Shin Hye to the bench to have a sit.

"Shin, do you remember the day that I gave you the handkerchief here in the park??" Yong Hwa finally started to talk. 

"Yes, why??" Shin Hye answered him.

"That was the first time that I saw you Shin, and you already caught my heart....Shin look at me." Shin Hye was looking down and Yong Hwa hold her hand that make Shin Hye look at him. "Shin please don't be jelouse on what had happen, okay I mean it she was my ex fiancee, but she is the one who ruined our relationship and without So Min I won't know what she is doing on me, that let me to back out...I don't love her any more, whom I love now is you Shin, I Love You." Yong Hwa said and kiss her lips and Shin Hye respond on and make their kiss deeper.

 


Guys sorry for not updating for a very long time, this time I won't make a promise to update fast but I will make it up to all of you, I will try my best to update the next chapter.......Again I'm sorry......Hope you all like the update......Sorry for the errors there......Please feel free in leaving comments....Thanks for reading it....