Dreams do come true

Dream

I’m in shock….like really shocked…and deaf cause Christine won’t stop screaming her lungs out..

Let’s put it this way:I am really happy that we won but I’m petrified…my mind is like:g-dragon loading…loading…error…kwon overload…

Damn!!!!i need a firewall against that guy….ok,just kidding,I kind of enjoy the slideshow going on in my mind right now…

-Kyaaaa!I’m a genius!Christine yells almost causing me a commotion…We wooooon Sasha!I’m gonna meet top,I’m gonna meet the BAD BIG BANG The Big Boy!She kept on rapping that part.

-Yahhh!keep it down will you?I don’t want to disturb the neighbors!i said half amused,half disgusted looking at my now spazzing,crazy but genius friend..

-I told you we’ll win!Who’s crazy now?”merong”

-Ok,ok!You win!My apologies,Your  Highness!I said bowing

-That won’t do!You owe me one!she said with that evil smirk I fear so much…Muahhaaahaaa

-You look like the Mad Scientest…I gulped…Should I run for my life?

-No!but remember that you have to do what I want without any whinig..

-That’s not fair!i said.

-Babe,I’m not trying to be fair!Muhaaahhaaa..

Ok!I’m officially toasted!Ommo who knows what’s going through her corrupted mind.Oh,my innocence!I’ll miss you!

-Babe,forget about clubbing!Let’s start preparing for our one month in paradise…I can’t wait till tomorrow!Christine told me..

Yeah,one month with those boys may seem like heaven,but I’m actually scared.What if they’re not the way I imagined them to be?I’m just a plain,regular girl among 9 other probably gorgeous ones…What if..

-Babe!Christine suddenly said.Babe,don’t worry!Everything’s gonna be ok!I promise you!G will love you!Who wouldn’t?

-Thanks Christine!But you’re my friend!You already love me!I’m really nervous..

-Don’t be!We will have the time of our life!And if he gets to know the real you, he will surely adore you..And if not,well I’ll kill him for being soo blind..

I started laughing at that last comment..That’s why we’re friends ever since we can remember..Christine is a little bit crazy,but she’s my little crazy friend.

After about two hours of packing we decided to call it an end and go to bed..

 

The next day passed in a blurr…my mom kept giving me all those stupid advices about not talking with strangers,dressing and even contraception…like,come on mom…that’s embarrassing..

So,here we are now,at the airport with our moms,trying to say our goodbyes..

-Sasha wear more skirts!my mom said.Text me when you get there…My little girl has grown up!

Oh  no!here she goes again!

-Mom!you promised you won’t do this!I whined

-Ok,ok!Put I want you to know that I and your father are proud of you!mom said while she gave me a rather tight hug..

-thank you mom!i said.Christine,are you ready?

-Yeah!Let’s go!

We said our goodbyes once again and boarded in to the plane..This is it!I am going to meet him!after almost three years of day dreaming I,Sasha,will meet the guy that’s been hunting my mind-G to the D…I guess,my dream came true..

 


This is my first fanfic and i have to tell you that i'm a little nervous..I hope you like it and forgive me for my mistakes,english is not my first language so i have some problems..but i hope you understant the main idea of the fanfic..feel free to point out my mistakes,everything you say helps me improve so it's welcomed....enjoy and have a happy new year everyone!!!!