Decision

Dream

Sasha’s point of view

 

 

I wish I didn’t hear what he said…there are soo many unspoken words behind it..this day was good after all but I’m not that naïve to think that he changed over the night..he may be sorry for being a bad boy,but he still acts like one..Jiyoung regrets some of his acts but he doesn’t do anything about them…an as much as I want to believe him,to take the task of healing him,I know that he’s not ready..he’s not prepared to face the consequences of his acts…I’m merely a trophy for his big ego..a prize that will show the  world that The leader is still in top shape…

I want to have the part of him that looks at the recording room like second home,that breathes music,that loves life for what it is,the part that is not scared to lose…I  saw a glimpse of it today…Jiyoung is there,hidden behind G-dragon,ready to be set free…

I may be wrong about many things but there is something I’m most definetly convinced about:he is a bad boy,I am a good girl…we don’t match,we don’t relate,but we could be good for each other…I’m willing  to fight for him but in order for that to happen Jiyoung has to learn that I’m not a toy,not something he can play with and when he’s tired to throw away…he has to really be sorry for being a bad boy..

 

GD’s point of view

 

I don’t know why I felt the necessity to say that..i never admitted that in front of another person before..it somehow got hidden inside of me…all the things I do,all the things I wished I was able to,all the nights I kept thinking about it..they never unleashed themselves in front of another person,yet alone a complete stranger..

Today was probably the first day I let myself relax,let the wall crumble and the world see a glimpse of what I used to be…cause I am a bad boy..i know that…I life by that..it’s what it makes me happy,in lack of another word..being the leader is what it makes me  go on..i need to win,to prove that I’m worthy of my name..

I need to win,I need to succed in everything I do..that’s what a leader does…

Yeah!” I can’t, I’m so bad that I want to be good to you but it’s hard

Every day and night I’m so mean cuz I’m so real” THE DAMN SONG kept ringing in my ear…

 

 

Sasha’s point of view

 

-you’ve been awfully quiet since you came from the date!Christine said,bringing me back to reality..Is everything ok?Did something happen?She asked with concerned eyes..

-I was just thinking!nothing really happened…I’m just a little confused that’s all..I said while doing my best to convince C that everything it’s ok…

-It’s just that you seemed soo out of space that I thought you’re sad or upset!What has gotten you worried?Christine asked again..

-I was just thinking about GD!I really enjoyed this day,I got to see a better side of him,and I’m sad because he doesn’t show it more often…I said..

-He’s been through a lot..it’s only natural for him to be overprotective or a little reluctant to opening up..Their lifes are not as easy as ours Sasha!Everything they do is known,they have to win all the time,be beautiful all the time..stupid mistakes as ours could destroy their carrier…so have a little patience my friend…we have a whole month to get to know them…

-You’re right!but it’s just the way I am…you know me!I said while pouting..

-Yeah,I know you that’s why I’m trying to get some sense into your little brain before you start getting ballistic about G’s behavior…Christine said…I know he’s playing a game of “win over Sasha” right now,but maybe he’ll learn a little or so from you…just don’t give up..cause I really need you in this..I can’t be strong enough for the both of us…

-I promise I will have  patience,but just don’t ask me to be polite or cute all the time with him..If ji does something stupid I will make him pay for it!I said..but you’re right!I sometimes forget that he’s an idol and maybe fame made him a little conceited..

-I wont!i just want you to act the way you do with me,no more pretending to be someone you’re not…and stop acting like you don’t care about him cause it’s pretty obvious that you do..If you like him,than do something to change him for the better,or at least don’t be a little brat when he's around..you only got a month Sasha and time flies,believe me..C said

-Why are you so stubborn tonight?I asked quite pissed…Did something go wrong with top and you?

-No,nothing went  wrong!Everything was perfect!She said

-Than what’s with the attitude?I asked..

-It’s just that you don’t realize how fast time flies…enjoy your time with G,cause maybe you’ll wake up tomorrow and realize and everything has come to an end..And that my friend is sad,cause nothing in life comes back to you if you left it…C said…Tomorrow we have a date with the boys…I suggest you use your time wisely…

So everything revolves around time..C was right..i am going to regret this…but now I know what I have to do and that is to spend more time with  mister Kwon and make him realize than not everything in life is about winning..sometimes a lost is a hidden victory..

You’re a bad boy you say..

Well,I like you this way

So,why should we change it babe?

 


Enjoy and comment!!