Pride

Dream

Why did he have to say that?And even worst,why do I feel like my world came crashing down?

I didn’t expect  him to fall for me the moment he laid his eyes on me,I know that would be childish ,but a part of   me always hoped that he will at least be interested in knowing me better..

I guess I was wrong yet again..

Yeah it was stupid of me to say that I liked Taeyang,I know that..but after hearing what GD just said I was quite glad I didn’t confess my true feelings..If this is how I start our little vacation than I should brace myself for the worst..

-Sasha…are you ok?Christine asked me..

She was scared for me..i could sense that..she knew me  better than anyone..this was something that would have normally broken me down..but not now..not when Christine was meeting TOP,not when she was enjoying the time of her life..not now..so,I pulled myself together and said:

-Yeah!don’t worry!I’m ok!really!Stop worrying and enjoy your time with Tabi!

-Are you sure?You know it was just a joke,no?

-yeah babe!I said don’t worry!Jesus,I’m not a baby,you know?i said while pouting..

-But I just wanna..Christine was gonna say when someone called us from behind…

-Hey!Taeyang shyly said..

-Oh,it was you Taeyang-shi!I said while smiling..I got scared for a moment!

-Sorry about that!he said sounding really guilty..

-Don’t worry!It’s just that we were talking about something and you kind of took us by surprise..

-Yah..well I kind of want to apologies for what happened earlier!I’m sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable !You seem pretty nice..i hope that you’ll enjoy your time with us..

He was really sweet..a true gentleman…

-Don’t worry! I said while smiling..It wasn’t your fault  and besides I’m not angry or anything..but thank you for trying to make me feel better taeyang-shi!

-you can call me Taeyang!No need to be formal!Here comes the “no eye” smile..so cute

By the time our meeting was over I was pretty pissed and tired..This day took all my energy and mental strength..I still like that jerk but I’m mad..maybe he isn’t the way I imagined him to be..one thing I knew for sure though…I won’t follow him like a puppy or act like a crazy inlove chick..i’m better than that..and if he gets interested in me,than it will be because I acted my way,the real way.

I promised Taeyang that I’ll ride with him tomorrow..we were supposed to go in a little field trip with the boys so we got  splitted in two cars..

I was quite excited about it since Taeyang seemed so nice and I knew I will have fun..the only bad thing I could think of was that I didn’t know if GD will assist us..well nevermind…I’m not afraid anymore..

 

 

The next morning I woke up early,took a shower and dressed in my favourite shorts while Christine was upset because she didn’t get her beauty sleep.

-You seem pretty happy and energized today!Christine said..

-I feel good,nothing can ruin my day!i said while smiling..I wonder where we’re going?is it somewhere special?Do you know something about it C?

-No,I don’t!But I don’t care:all I want is to spend my time with the Big Boy!what if I don’t get in the same car with him?Christine said while pouting..

-Don’t worry!You will be!I have a feeling about today..i said while smirking

-Let’s rock and roll Sasha!

-Let’s do it C!I said while closing the door..

 

It seems I was right..Christine got in the same car as TOP..sigh.i’m that fabulous(just joking)..but she wasn’t with me..She got to ride with Seungri,Daesung and Top while I got to ride with taeyang,and you guessed it:the badass Kwon leader..Yeeyy just my luck..

At first I felt a little strange being in the same car as him,but since I promised myself that I will have fun I tried to ignore him,and focuse on Taeyang..

-Taeyang-shi where are we going?the child in me asked..

-I told you to call me Taeyang,it’s no big deal..and aren’t we a little anxious?He said while smirking

-That’s not fair..i’m just curious..

-You’ll find soon enough..

-GD oppa,you look so good today!I like your hair!A blond whose name I’ve forgotten told GD..who might I say seemed pretty pleased about it…

Self-conceited..so what if he had the most beautiful eyes I saw,the softest skin I ever touched,and the  most plumped lips I have ever dreamed about…..wooo..mind stop it..you’re going crazy again…

-Which song do you like better from big bang?GD asked

I was quite surprised about that but I tried my best not to show it

-I think I like:Monster..i said

-Why is that so?

-Because I can relate to the it…and because it’s more than a song..rather a confession..

He seemed to be taken aback about what I said..maybe I was too emotional about it..but that song means so much to me,more than I can put into words..

-You know I wrote that song?GD asked

-Yes!And  I thank for that…I said shyly…you’re a good song writer GD-shy,everybody knows that..

-Thank you!HE said ..

Awkard..but that’s the truth..he’s an incredible song writer..i’m not ashamed of what I said..i don’t know everything about him,but the ones I do portray a music genius..

Because I felt a little strange after my semi confession I tried my best to refocuse on taeyang in order to get away from the now very pleased dragon..

-Taeyang…can I ask you something?

-Yeah,sure!

-I know that you’re supposed to pick two girl to join you though the whole trip…I said shyly

-Yah,it’s true…what do you want?Taeyang asked while facing me…

-Could you please pick me,I mean I want to spend my time with you! you seem nice and all…

-Of course!I don’t mind,you’re cool!He said while smiling..but you know Gd can pick you too?There are four of you with us,so you might get picked..he trailed….

-No thank you!I almost whispered…I prefer you..please can you pick me?

-Yeah!With one condition!he said with an evil smirk..

-Which one?I asked

-Call me oppa!

-Yahh!Not fair!I whined..

-Then I won’t pick you!he said

-Fine!Taeyang oppa!Are you happy now?i said while pouting..

-Yes,very happy indeed!He said while smirking

Very odd…what has gotten into him…I thougt to myself…strange..well I guess it doesn’t matter as long as I get to join him..i’m gonna have fun for sure..

 

TAeyang’s story:

Oh GD,I see one girl that is not that into you bro..and you seem pretty pised..i can tell you heard Sasha and you’re puzzled..Game on..let’s see how much long you can fake it..

And Sasha..let’s see how long you can pretend not to like Ji..

Oh I’m soo gonna enjoy this…muahhahaha

 

GD’s story

Oh,so she doesn’t want to spend time with me?That’s a first..I’m pissed..the dragon never gets rejected..and this girl..she's so strange..Sasha was her name?She seemed pretty inlove with me when she spoke about Monster and now she’s giving me cold feet?What is she,bipolar?

Oh,better be ready little girl..no one says no to GD..

What the leader wants,the leader gets..the hunt is on..

 


enjoy:)