Sorry i'm a bad boy

Dream

Top’s point of view

 


Now that I decided which of the girls will come with me I took my time to observe the others..and the funny thing is that Sasha, Christine’s friend seemed pretty pissed..I guess she didn’t want GD…that’s a first…Well this should be interesting…maybe Bae knows something…
-Bae!I called..I have something to ask you..
-Yeah sure hyung!Let’s go to my recording room first..I have something that I want to tell you too!Taeyang said..
-Ok!
Once we entered the room I asked:
-Do you know what’s going on between that girl,Sasha,and Gd..cause,man she seemed pretty pissed when she heard that Ji chose her…
-That’s actually what I wanted to tell you about..I was supposed to pick her cause she told me she rather spend the time with me..Taeyang said
-Wow!Dude,that’s a first!I said while smirking..i was right..this was something interesting…
-Yeah!And you know what’s the funny part?
-No!i said..what?
-I think she likes Ji!it’s just that she’s not his typical kind of girl..I like her..I think Sasha could change Gs gruesome lifestyle..I really think she can..Taeyang confessed
-I don’t really know her since I didn’t get to talk to her that much..I guess you’re right thought cause her friend Christine is awesome..I like her…
-Wooo hyung…I came to talk about G’s love live and instead discovered yours..tae snickered
-It’s not like that!I said while blushing..this damn boy always knows how to make me feel awkard..Never mind!Let’s get to the point…What can we do about it?
-Well here comes the funny part!Taeyang said..G heard our little conversation and since we know him very well,he felt it’s his duty to make this girl like him.Bae said while laughing
-Interesting!So what do you think?Will he manage to win her over?i curiosly asked
-Maybe..but he’ll go through Hell..want to make it more interesting for our leader?
-You’re on!If this can change Ji I’m your slave Bae!Count on me!I said
-I will hyung!soon enough!Taeyang evilly smirked…
This is gonna be a lot of work..but since Ji’s my childhood friend I’ll do it..Who knows?maybe they’ll fall in love….but for now..I’m gonna go and find my girls..maybe there is more in store for me..



Sasha’s point of view

 


After my little breakdown I decided to relax..He’s just a guy for pete’s sake,it’s not like it’s the end of the world..Like,sure he is drop dead gorgeous,a conceited jerk with an angel’s face and a devil performance,but come on,it’s nothing to droll about..Yeah right!Who am I trying to kid here?I’m dead!MY hormones and my nerves are dead!
Umma I’m sorry you won't get any grandchildren…Taeyang owed me one for sure!Wait till I get the chance to avenge myself!muahahahaaaa
The jerk has been gone for more than 20 minutes.Where?I don’t know..but this whole anticipation is killing me..A day with him seemed like heaven only a week ago,but now,Lord I beg you to have mercy upon my soul..and ovaries..please..
After an extra 20 minutes with Monique,which I might add is totally obsessed with GD,more than me if that’s even possible,the mighty leader decided to enlighten us with his presence…
-Girl!I’m happy you’re with me today!I promise to make you have the time of your lives….I hope you enjoy my company…he said while winking at me…
That jerk…..aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh…he has guts….Kyaaaaaaaa…I’m gonna fry his …
-Oh but of course GD oppa!You’re the best!Tthe bird brain,aka Monique retorted…
Oppa?That jerk s not oppa…No FREAKING WAY!Ohh but he seemed pleased to hear her…conceited …
-Sasha I hope you’ll fructify your time with me!He said
What?What does he mean by fructify?It’s not like I’m going to him..even thought it’s not such a bad idea..Gaaaahhh STUPID MIND!stop thinking those dirty thoughts..
-I’m sure I will GD-shi!I said through gritted teeth…I’m sure I will!
-Let’s get going than!First stop is Teddy’s recording room..
Say what?Teddy Park?OMMMAAAAA..my dream came true…I’m gonna meet the Genius….Lord thank you!Thank you!
-Why are you so happy?GD snarled…
-It’s Teddy oppa we’re talking about!HE’s awesome..i dreamily replied..
-Come on then!GD’s shouted!
What has gotten up his ?He was fine just a minute ago..but now merged into a total dragon…bipolar..
Never mind..I’m gonna meet Teddy…I’m gonna meet Teddy…GAAHHHH

 



GD’s point of view

 


Why is she so damn happy about meeting Teddy hyung?Stupid..And Oppa?Since when does she call him Oppa?She doesn’t even know him for crying out loud..I swear this girl has some problems…I should be the one she should be dreaming about,after all she came here for Big Bang not Teddy…..
I mean she seemed all pissed because I chose her,but she’s in cloud nine because I decided to visit hyung..man,I think I made a mistake..i shouldn’t have chosen that as our destination…
This was supposed to be a fun day,here I am instead pissed because a girl doesn’t like me..like,come on,I’m G Dragon…MIlions of girls love me,dream to have me…and this one dares to ignore me…Never has a thing like this happen to me before…I’m gonna make her like me,I’m gonna do it no matter what..

 



Sasha’s point of view

 


I don’t know what’s gotten into him but he didn’t say a word to me the whole way to Teddy’s recording room,and even there,he somehow managed to pretend I didn’t exist..It’s not like it bothered me,I had a blast with Teddy oppa..he’s cool and friendly..he’s not the badass he seemed in 1tym’s music videos..but now that my time with oppa has ended the silence is killing me…
What should I do?Should I talk to him?AHH it’s confusing…and Monique is all over him…it’s not like I’m jealous or something but she might kill Ji with her stare..could you be more evident?
-What do you want to listen to?G asked me..
He actually gave me an option..that’s nice…
-I want to hear your favourites!I found myself replying without my knowing..it was like my mind had a will of it’s own..
But I did managed to get the surprised look he gave me…maybe I was a little cold…HE might not be that bad…will see...
-ok then!i’ll put “my obsession”!He shyly said…
And the rest of the day passed by in a blurr…we had quality music to enjoy and a small chat…the day wasn’t as bad as I imagined it to be…
When it was all over G drove us to the dorm and we all said our good bye…
-Good night GD-shi!I had a wonderful time!thank you!I said…
-Good night to you to!It was nice spending time with you Sasha!G said
And while I was preparing to enter the dorm I heard him saying..
-Sorry I’m a bad boy!

 


Sooo enjoy:)