The start of something new!

Dream

Ba-boom,ba-boom,ba-boom,that’s all I kept hearing because my heart won’t stop trying to cause herself an infarct..She went Bananas at the thought of seeing that guy.Will ya stop already?I wanna live till  22.

-Why are you soo calm?I half mutered to my evil friend..it’s unusual to stand besides a mute Christine…

-I just can’t believe we’re here!..i just can’t..she told me..

-Maybe we should get going!I tried my best to sound brave but my knees kept trembling like they had a mind of their own..

Once we exited the plane,we found a small group of rather gorgeous women…in my plain white shirt and black thigt jeans I didn’t fit this rather delightful picture…

-Great!Just great!i darkly mutered...

-Yahh!Is it a Barbie convention that we didn’t know about?Christine joked..

-It’s just what I need…a little competition for GD’s heart.Now,I’ll surely win..I retorted with oozing sarcasm..

-Pleeease!We’re fabulous!

-Yeah right!Whatever floats your boat!I told Christine…

-You should let the boys decide!After all,we came all the way here for them…

-I guess you’re right!i sight..

We slowly approached the group,saying our greetings…I shaked all the other 8 hands remembering only a tall brunette’s name,Carla and a rather petite but cute red headed Bianca..

And so we climbed into the car YG ent sent for us and began our jorney to the dorms.

The ride was full of  gossiping about the fact that the boys will be at only 4 doors away from our dorm,in the same building,talks about biases,make-up,beauty tips…

I kept quiet all the way to the destination not because I was trying to be rude but,this wasn’t me.I’m not the type to brag about something  or to confess that I like Jiyoung..I only do that with a handful of people,those that I know I can trust…I may act like a spoiled brat sometimes but I only do that with my parents and Christine, persons that I love,that know the real me…

-Ladies,we have arrived!the chauffeur announced.

-Sasha,let’s go!Christine yelled when she saw I wasn’t moving..

-Yahhh!Pabo,I told  you to quit that habit of yours!I like my hearing!

-Than move your !What are you waiting for?the Red carpet?

I slowly moved my legs out of the car,and took the stairs..the building was nice enough..tall and facing a beautiful park,that I hoped I get a chance to visit one of this days..after about 6 floors we made it into the dorm…which was huge and nicely decored..

We quickly discovered that we had to share the room with a friend,which was not a problem.I was used to this,afterall me and Christine did regular sleepovers back home.

We had to meet the boys at 8 pm soo we started unpacking in order to get on time.I just fidgeted about the clothes I was going to wear?Should I be casual?Or fancy to make an impression?

-Christine!..i started..what will you wear?

-Just the red dress you bought me for my birthday.Why?

-I don’t know what to choose..

-Pick a dress!You’ll look great in that green one..

-No!no dresses..you’re starting to sound like mom..i’ll just stick with jeans and a babydoll instead of the t-shirt..

-You’re such a tomboy!Christine retorted sticking her tongue out..

Only 5 more minutes left,ommo so little time left…I kept on doing those breathing exercises in order to relax,I sight and open the door while saying:

-Ready or not ,here I come!