It's not a dream

Dream

Christine’s point of view

We were so close to seeing them that I almost started shaking.Top was beyond that door,the man I dreamed for the past 3 years is beyond that door.I took one last glance at Sasha before entering this small paradise that awaited us thinking  that I owe her soo much…she gave up so many things for me,sacrificied herself soo many times.I knew she liked Tabi,I knew she was fascinated with him,and ..it pained me to see that she gave that feeling away for me..

This is just how she is..always putting  others before her..it was time to change that.It was her time to shine..and I will fight for her..So,Sasha,this time you will have what you want cause I won’t let you quit!Not anymore,not never!

Game on!

Sasha’s point of view

How can someone look that good?Sound that good?Or even smell that good?

If I thought Gd was beautiful before,now I was totally mesmerized…with those big deep eyes,milky skin and pink lips….ommo

I think I have a fever…no..it’s something worst..it’s called the Jiyoung syndrome…umma what a blissfull death….i was trapped in my own little world when something caught my attention…

Youngbae was facing me,muttering something I failed to hear because I was daydreaming once again…I blushed,shame overflowing me..

-I’m sorry!What were you saying?i whisperred..way the go stupid…

-I was asking your name?Younbae flashed one of his signature smiles …

Ommo I think we can use the “No eye” code name for him,since his laugh is like that…kekeke

-Umm my name is Sasha!i said..Nice to meet you all!

Ok!Everybody was facing me!Awkward!I almost ran out of there when I saw a smirking Christine backing me up!

-Yeah nice to meet you all!please take good care of us!She said while bowing

Then she turned her attention to me and says:

-Quite an impression you made  there!I thought you’ll change in all the shades of red while blushing!What were you imagining?I bet it was something naughty…she said while smirking..

I blushed even harder this time thanks to my good for nothing friend who was too busy laughing her out than to  save me the shame..

After our little “girl chat” we had a normal conversation with the boys about our home,age and even favorite color..They were trying to be polite and to make us feel welcomed…

This continued about an hour in which I had to fight my stupid mind who kept on imagining  some pretty weird things I didn’t even know she could.But just as I began to relax one of the “barbies” said that her bias is Seungri..and..well..boys being boys…wanted to know who’s got more fans than the others.

-My bias is Daesung!the girl I remember as being Carla said

An so they kept on going till it was Christine’s turn to answer.Ommo,I’m next!What should I do?Think,think….loading

-My favorite man is TOP!

!I hear Christine’s confident voice and almost  freak out…3…2…1….

-I like taeyang!I couldn’t even recognize my voice…

-Ooooo so that’s why you blushed when he spoke with you!Seungri said…

Gaaw I want to kill him!Stupid me!I’ve made a fool of myself and that death glare Christine is giving me right now is not helping at all!I took a glance at Taeyang who gave me a shy smile with a:”I’m sorry for my friend !” face……gaaaww…now everyone will think  that I have a major crush on him…so so stupid..

 

Christine’s point a view

It was my time to answer and I was pretty excited not only because Top will find out that I bias him but also because Sasha will have to open up about  liking Gd.

-My favorite man is Top!I say while looking directly in his eyes..those black eyes…almost lost myself in them when I hear my idiotic friend’s answer”

-I like taeyang!

-Ooooo so that’s why you blushed when he spoke with you!Seungri said shortly after

That’s what you get for being stupid…I swear I don’t understand what’s going though that thick skull of hers..her mind must be melting from hottnes overload…

-It seem that we might have found a girl for our Yongbae!The man responsible for all this mess said.

Sh*t..this became so much more interesting…