Or maybe not

Dream

The rest of the night passed in a blurr…of course we didn’t find Christine,probably too busy with choreo,if you know what I mean.But we had a blast,and I’m sure my friend wouldn’t be too jealous of us.TOP was a far more entertaining person for her.But it itched me for I wanted to find out what happened,if she was happy with the way things were going,and of course,to tell Christine about my new friend.

 

I’m not crazy,I know some of you might think that way,but I wanted to get to know GD,and if that meant that I had to be his friend,just for a little time,then so be it.I think I will let him understand that we could be  so much more than buddies,and that,if we tried enough,this could blossom into a great relationship.

 

He has many undisclosed desires,many things to deal with,maybe even a drama that I’m not sure that I want to know,so I’m taking it slow,but not  that slow as to let it become boring.

 

The next day I was determined to act like a good girl.So after I changed my clothes I went to wake up the sleepy head Christine.

 

-Babe,wake up!you’re late!

 

-Five more minutes pleeease!she whined.

 

-No!Come on,I’m already set to go!You woudn't want to keep the formed killer Vick waiting,would you?I joked…

 

At that she bolted from the bed as if it was on fire.Damn!She was whipped.

 

-OMG!why didn’t you wake me up earlier!Christine said while running around like a mad woman.

 

-What?Are you kidding me?Do you even have an idea of how much I hate to be the one responsible of waking you up?You’re like a freakin monster,I’m afraid you’re going to cut my arm or something!i said

 

-Oh come on,I’m not like that!Stop complaining princess!she shouted back

 

-Who’s complaining?get ready and shut up cause I don’t want to hear afterwards that you can;t speak.You have to tell me everything,and I mean every little thing that happened between you and Top the other night!

 

-Maybe!now get out of here!See you later!Christine said while closing the door in my freaking face.So much for best friends.

 

Maybe she didn’t want to tell me,but I wasn’t gonna let her get away with it.NO WAY!kekekekee…I’m evil…

 

 

I made my way to the rehearsal room where I saw GD sitting alone In a corner.

 

-Hey what’s up?I asked him

 

-Hey,it seems our choreograph couldn’t make it!he said

 

-Wooo!that’s too bad!So what are we going to do?I asked for I surely didn’t want to do all those moves with  him alone.Things might get out of control.

 

-Well I guess we’re free to go!he said

 

Thank god!for I really didn’t know what to do if he decided to just do our rehearsal.And I was more than scared since we agreed to be just friends.

 

-Ok!i’m really sorry for this!i said.I’ll just head back to the dorms.

 

And just when I was prepared to leave GD stoped me by saying:

 

-Wait up!he looked a little flustered,cute!Since we cant do our rutine,and Christine is busy with hyun,how about we hang out?he asked…I mean like two friends,if that’s ok with you!

 

-We could try!i said thinking seriously if this was a good idea or if there was any possibility of a new disaster.We were both grown ups,so I thought we could make it hapen.

 

-Sweet!So…let’s go to the mall!he said

 

-Wouldn’t it be too difficult for you to stay away from the fans?

 

-Don’t worry!I can always wear a cap to hide my face.He said

 

-Ok then!i said a little excited!let’s go!

 

And so we used his car,who I might add is spottles and gorgeus,to get to the mall.Once we got there we decided to watch a movie.

 

-Let’s watch the action one!i said.

 

-Nooo way!i want to see the horror one!he said

 

-No!

 

-Why not?you’re scared?Dont worry I am going to protect you!he smugly added.

 

-I’m not scared!i added a little offended although I was a little unsettled.This movie was famous for it’s cruelty.Fine!let’s go!I said while doing a merong .

 

-That’s cute!Sasha is scared of a little old movie!Such a baby!he meowed.

 

-I am not!Come on hurry!i said while entering the cinema.

 

And man,that was a terrible movieit was soo scary that I think I’ll even have nightmares because of it  it!For two straight hours I thought I was gonna die of a heart attack.I even tried hiding  and clinging  to GD;s arm  for help a couple of times.But he didn’t seem to be bothered by that,actually it looked like he enjoyed my pitiful state,and that made me think that maybe he chose it on purpose.But I let it slip,just this once.

 

After that we went to an Italian restaurant to eat.And it was a wonderfull meal but gestures like him wiping the sauce from my lips or the deadly stares he gave the waiter who tried to flirt with me,made the little butterflies in my belly rise to life.It was hard to imagine him as a friend and nothing more.And he wasn’t making things easier.

 

-That was wonderful thank you!i said while we left the restaurant

 

-Don’t mention it!it was my pleasure!he said while giving me his overly attractive smile.He will be the death of me,I thought.But maybe I could as well for everything he did to me today.

 

-Ji?i asked.

 

-Mmm?What is it?

 

-I kind of wanted to buy a dress,but I couldn’t find the time to do so!I said.Could you come with me to pick one?

 

-Yeah,why not?he said

 

Good.I did truly intend to buy a dress,since Christine kept on bugging me about my lack of womanly clothes.I just managed to catch two birds with the same stone.

 

And that’s how we ended in a beautiful store that had tons of gows.But I wanted one that would make his eyes pop out.SO I let him pick a couple of ones,which I found very nice but they were all too long or conservative.

 

-JI these are nice!i said once I tried all of them on.But they don’t have that wow factor!i said

 

-Well they looked good to me!he said.

 

Yeah,I bet they did since they covered me entirely.He was just being posesive again.

 

-Could you get me the neon blue one over there!i pointed to a dress that I saw earlier and that had a large cleavage,just enough to stir the imagination but still look classy,and I thought it would hug my curves in the right places.

 

-OK!he said while he got up to retrieve my dress.But the displeasure in his eyes was visible even from my spott.It’s too short!he said once he approached me.I don’t like it!

 

-Oh come on stop being a baby and give it to me!i said.I want to try it!

 

So he did gave me the dress and I left him sitting on the couch just outside the dressing room,sulking like a kid because I refused to submit to his will.The other man that sat on the couch seemed genuanly supportive to him,probably in the same situation as our GD,waiting for his girlfriend to finish dressing.

 

The gown was a complete success.It was gorgeous and it made me look like a model,so with my confidence up I walked back to Ji.

 

The moment he saw me,his mought dropped and his eyes went wide.I guess he liked the way I looked.I could say the same about the guy next to him.They were ogling at me like I was some long lost god who managed to visit earth.

 

-So,do you like it ji?I asked while doing a 360 degree turn and saw him gulping.

 

-Man your girlfriend is smoking hot!the unknown dude said.

 

And that snaped the dragon from his dreams.He turned with a frighting glare at the man sitting on the couch.

 

-Dude!Eyes away from her!Look for your own woman or I will rip your eyes away!the furious GD said scaring the out of the poor man,who might I add left the room almost as if his life depended on it.

 

Once we were alone GD said:

 

-You are not buying that dress!

 

-Why not?i like it!i said

 

-NO!you are so not gonna buy it!Do you want to be or something?Ji shouted out of his mind

 

-Let’s not exaggerate!and besides you’re just my friend,you cant make me do anything that I don’t want!So stop acting like a jealous freak!i said

 

- this friend !hw said while pinning me to the wall!you ARE NOT GOING TO BUY THAT DRESS!unless you want me to do the myself…he said with a dangerous glint in his eyes.

 

Ommmo…I gulped…I guess I went a little too far..there goes our friendship…

 


sorry for any mistakes,but i did not have the time to revise this chapter....my exams are closing on me and i have to study.for all of you who don't have exams:HAVE FUN WHILE YOU CAN! and for those that do:MAY WE NOT DIE OF BOREDOM!^^