Handle me 2!

Dream

Sasha’s point of view

 

Back at our dorm I was able to find Christine,who I might say was grinning like an idiot…that only meant one thing:Top chose her….yeaaaa…..double comble…

-Babe!Where were you?I’ve been searching like crazy for you…I said.

-Sorry,Sasha!But I was with Top.We had to settle something..C said

-Does that mean that you’re The PIMP’s official partner?I asked while chuckling…

-Yeah,I’m the BAD Big Bang the big boy’s partner..and..do you know  with what  song we will be competing?C said while doing a rather strange dance..

-No…I said while laughing…you’re crazy..stop doing that,you look like an idiot!!!!!….

-it’s" Bad Boy "babe!i’m gonna dance with a bad boy on the "Bad Boy" song….how cool is that?

-Jesus,you’re a lost cause!But I’m happy for you babe!I said while smilling…we’re gonna rock their world…

-So JI chose you as well?She asked with a concerned face…

-Yeah..i said while grinning…

-OMG!That’s Fantastic Baby!C  said again…that means that we both get to spend some time with our boys.Sasha now is the time to step up the game and show them what we’ve got…

-Yeah,I know!GD even asked me if I’m up for a little skin ship..I think that he wanted to scare me..but guess what..he’s the one that will have a hard time…I said with an evil face…

-I’m soo proud of you!Christine said while laughing her out..I can almost imagine a fierce you on stage…let’s make them adore us…

-Yeah let’s do that babe!I said while I hi5-ed Christine..This sounds like a good plan…

 

JI’s point of view

 

It was already time for our rehersal and I was getting pretty excited since last night ended with a little word battle between me and Sasha.I know she said that a little skinship won't scare her but wait till she hears out about our choreography.Hawna,my dancer set up a rather wild choreo for the two of us.It might be too bold but the perspective of doing it with Sasha made me anxious…all the action revolved around a  big bed in which we were supposed to reproduce a heated but obsessed relantioship….hot and wild…I just couldn’t wait to see her reaction…and speaking of the devil…there she came…and,man,I got to tell you,she looked like fire…

She had her hair let loose,a light make-up that made her face shine,and her body was like wow…she was wearing some black shorts that accentuated her long slim legs,and an over-sized t-shirt with an “IN YOUR DREAMS” mark on it that made her look like she was ready for action…damn….she’ll be the death of me…it wasn’t funny anymore…today was going to be hell if she planned to do the choreo wearing only that…

-What are you starring at?She asked…Is it a habit of yours,cause you’re kind of making me nervous?or are you practicing the obsessed stare?

Yeah I was trying to imagine you under…..…..stop it mind….

-Neah!I was trying to picture your face when you hear what I had in mind for our choreo!I said trying my best to sound unaffected…

-What is it?she asked seeming interested…

-Let me introduce you Hawna!She’ll be the one guiding us throw all of this…I will let her explain the concept…I said

-Nice meeting you Sasha!Now let me explain.Basicaly the scene will start with you in front of GD,arguing about something and with you saying that it’s the end of your relationship,that he is too obsessed for your liking..than he starts singing and you start packing your things on the bed….but he gets angry,cleares everything out of his way and pinnes you to the bed..then you start the making out session in which he tries to show you who is the man…it will envolve a lot of touching ..i hope you’re ok with it..Hawna said

This should be funny..after a moment of silence Sasha finally spoke out:

-I don’t have a problem with that…Do you have any Jiyoung-shi?she asked me with an innocent face…

-No!I said…I hope you can keep up with me!I’m G-dragon after all!i said while winking at her

-Mmmm no problem….i can do this all day…she said…

Damn that sounded soo wrong….

-So where do we start?She asked

-Let’s practice the packing scene!Hawna said..GD-shi you ready?

-Yeah let’s start.

-then act like you’re all upset and start packing your bags Sasha!!GD stay behind her…at my mark trash everything and toss her on the bed…now start in 1 2 3 now.Hawna said

I see Sasha doing a very good job pretending to be pissed by my presence…those legs….i was lost in contemplating her looks when I hear a “Now” from Hawna…that’s my cue to start acting

In one swift movement I toss everything out off the bed,I grab Sasha’s hand and make her face me while I pin her to the bed using my body to hold her down…she was only an inch away from me…I could feel her hot breath on my face…this was going to be a long day indeed…

-Perfect!now GD-shi grab her  hands and hold them above her head…Sasha I want you to wrap your legs around JI’s waist….and stare him in the eyes like you want …well.you know what I mean…Hawna said…

Damn…this was pure bliss…and Sasha seemed flustered but I tried my best to keep away from her before I loose my control…

-GD-shi close the space between you..please hug her closer..Hawna said

-What?I asked..does this woman not know that it can make me go crazy?

-You heard me..get closer!Hawna yelled…

And so I obliged….while doing so I saw a very red Sasha so I couldnt control myself from asking:

-Why are you so red?Are you starting to regret your decision or do you find my body too hot to handle?

-You wish!It’s just that you’re killing me..do you do this with every girl you want to bed?cause I can tell you’re pretty heavy..She said

-Oh come on!dont try to act like I don't affect you!I said with a smug smile..

-Could you not try to me please!She asked pretty annoyed…mmm wild I like that!!!!

-As if I’d do that with you!i said…

-Yeah right!stop trying to feel me up…I’m trying to concentrate here..She said

-I wasn't…I was cut out because Hawna said that she had to leave…

-I’m soo sorry guys,but one of my friends had an accident and I want to check him out!how about we meet a little later for our rehersal?she said

-Of course,I hope your friend is ok!Sasha said from underneath me…

-Is it ok with you JI?Hawna said…

-yeah don’t worry!take care and come back with good news!I said

And so Hawna left us…I was watching Sasha’s face secretly enjoying the way her legs felt wrapped around my waist..

-Mmmm GD-shi!I hear her saying….

-What is it?I asked

-Do you think you could let me go now?As much as you’re enjoying it I kind of want to feel my arms again…Sasha said

Damn I forgot that we were in this position….so I let go of her hands and watched her slowly getting off the bed…man,this is going to be tough…I thought to myself….this was going to be tough....

 

 


Sorry it took so much time to update!miahne!but i hope you will enjoy this new chapter!And since today is Woman's Day i want to wish you all a wonderful day!