Secret

Dream

Sasha's point of view

 

Days passed since our little shopping trip and the relationship between the two of us became more and more tensed,he was angry while I was beginning to be depressed.Our journey was reaching it’s end and I couldn’t stop feeling empty,like I was going to loose some very important part of my soul.Life without him seemed so hallow and undesirable.So one of these days Christine chose to ask  the same question that has been haunting me these past days:

 

-How are we going to cope without them?her voice was strained and tears threatened to appear.I can’t really imagine my life without Seung,I mean all these hours in which we did nothing but practice our routine brought us closer and I ..i really think I will never see the world the same way I did when I could watch a bingu dance or his little dimples while smiling….he became so important that I can almost feel him deep into my veins.How are we going to survive without a major breakdown?hmm Sasha,please tell me you know some way.

 

-I don’t know!i really don’t know…I’ve been asking myself the same question.And sometimes I wonder if it was a good idea to come here.Maybe all we did is to destroy a part of us.I hoped that with this trip my addiction for G-Dragon would end,but I guess I was very wrong for not only did it not end but it increased in it’s power.Now I am counting down the days while hoping that by some miraculous thing he will ask me to stay…I said with my heart beating at it’s maximum.

 

-And would you?Would you stay if he asked you to?Christine said..

 

-Would you not?i retorted althougth we both knew the answer to that.

 

-But I don’t know if he likes me as much as I like him,after all,Sasha,I am just an ordinary girl,I’m not the prettiest nor the smartest there is,while Seung is TOP from Big Bang.He could have any woman he wants,why would he settle for a “plain Jane” like me?

 

-I know,I feel the same way.But at least you have a better relationship with Top than I with GD.Since that shopping trip we haven’t been more than simple dance partners.It’s like he doesn’t care anymore,like he realized that I am not worth the fight.And I am scared that I won’t even be allowed to enjoy this camping trip with him.

 

-You know,my relationship with Seung used to be good..she trailled as if she was trying to hide something from me.We were both too tired so i let it go,just for tonight i pretended like i didn't hear anything.

 

-I am sorry!Christine said with the saddest voice I ever heard from her.

 

-Why?i asked while I played with her hair.

 

-For doing this to you!for bringing all these feeling to you,only because I was selfish enough to enlist in that contest.she said while tears spilled from her beautiful eyes.

 

-Don’t cry my friend,and don’t worry,there is nothing to be sorry about,we are in this together,as always,and I will follow you till the end.i said while hugging her with all my force and love.

 


 

 

The next day we woke up early in order to prepare for our camping trip in the mountains.It was going to be only us and the boys for 4 days.Time was closing up on us and this was going to be the last group activity before the contest.You could call it the last mile of our trip.

 

But our mood was still gloomy,and we felt more restless than happy.While the other girls kept on talking about the posibilities to spend more time together,we were replaying some of our favorite memories with the BB boys.And I guess we were more than strange for we caught Seungri’s attention:

 

-Hey,what’s up with you girls?he asked,you are unusually quiet!from the corner of my eyes I could see GD flirting with one of the girls and it broke my heart.One thing was he ignoring me,but an entirely different one was him hiting on another one right in front of my eyes.I searched some help from Christine only to discover that she was also mortified by what was happening.Top had one of the blondes hanging on his left arm,while another one was almost straddling him.It seems they forget that we were here,or they didn’t even care.

 

-It’s nothing,we’re just a  little tired,that’s all.The choreo is tiring us.I said

 

-Don’t worry Seungri-shi,we won’t bother you!i heard Christine say in a voice I imediatly recognized as pre crying.It puzzled me ,for I truly thought that her relationship with Top was going the right way.Maybe something happened that I was not aware of.But I needed to find out what was wrong.

 

-But..Seungri tried to continue but I stoped him.

 

-Let’s enjoy this trip .It might be the last thing we do together.At that being said I could feel GD’s attention directed at my words.So he was  just pretending to ignore me,not caring about the fact that I might be affected by his conduct.

 

He gazed in my direction for what seemed like hours till he understood that I will not return the favor.If he chooses to approach me I will talk with him,not the other way around.I was wrong to push his buttons,but he was cruel to ignore me and act like I don’t even exist for these couple of days.

 

 

The car trip was tensed till the last minute.None of us spoke to the other,and we acted like we were a couple of strangers going in the same direction.So once we arrived and had to wait for their decision I figured that they will not choose us to share a tent with since we became a “non gratta “ person over night.So it was not a surprise when both of them settled for the girls in the car.

 

I felt disappointed and sad at the same time,knowing that this will not affect only me but Christine as well.We held eachothers hand and we swore that we will make it through this together.Only a week ago we were their center of universe and now we had to sleep alone in a tent,isolated from the others.

 

This “I didn’t even know you were here” attitude continued along the entire day.Light touches,small talks and even kisses made our blood boil and almost caused me to snap.We only exchanged the minimal necessary like:”Which direction should we fallow?”,or “Should we stop to eat”.Nothing more and nothing less.Or at least till night came and we settled our camp.

 

-I need to talk to you!i told Christine.And I need to do it somewhere private.You have to tell me what’s wrong,I can sense something fishy is going on.

 

-Do we really have to?she asked looking tired all of a sudden.I don’t think I am capable of discussing this without crying like a 2  year old.she said.

 

-Is it that bad?i asked.

 

-Yes!she simply answered.

 

-Wow!Worst than Mike thinghy?and trust me on this one,it was ugly.That dude almost destroyed my friend.

 

-Yes,way worst!she said with tears in her eyes.

 

At that I rose from my spot around the fire and caught her hand in my hand to lift her as well and take a trip into the forest .

 

-Hey,where are you two going?Daesung asked.And the both of us turned in his direction and said at the same time:

 

-No where!

 

-What the..are you crying?Taeyang asked.What’s happening?he started to panick.

 

-Nothing is wrong,it’s just the wind,nothing serious.Christine said.We are going to take a little walk near the camp,don’t worry,we will be back in no time.

 

-But it’s dangerous!!Taeyang said again…but didn’t get the chance to finish because I dragged C out of there like the devil himself was after us.Darkness enveloped us and we didn’t get to see the person walking in our direction till we collided..and we had the horror to realize that it was none other than TOP.

 

-What the…I heard him say..Could you look the way you’re going!he said in an angry voice.

 

-Sorry,sorry!Christine half yelled and ran in the direction of the forest,while ignoring the bewildered man behind us.

 

She didn’t stop till we reached the forest and were out of sight.I could feel her sorrow and it only made me more curious.

 

-When you are ready,I am listening!i said.

 

-I don’t know how to tell you this!she said softly.i am scared you will think I am crazy for doing something like that.

 

-I won’t judge!You know I adore you!Don’t worry!i said.Spill it out,you need to relax and let some steam out.

 

-You know that night at the club,when you couldn’t find me ?she asked.

 

-Yes!i know ,but what about it?

 

-Maybe I didn’t tell you what really happened.We were a little tipsy so we started making out in one of the VIP rooms,and that led to another thing and we found eachother and….well I guess you can understand the rest.But the next day,he acted like nothing  happened,and when I confronted him about it,he was surprised to find out that he was my first and kept asking me if this was a plan to catch him,like I was some kind of street who trapped little boys like him by using my body.Christine said while sobbing.I thought that he will be happy to know that he was my one and only.I thought that I could mark the day as the happiest of my life.But I guess I was wrong.And I realy can’t imagine my life without him.I am such a stupid girl.She said while pouring her heart out.

 

My mind screamed for revenge.It was like I was in a dream and reality seemed so far,untouchable and unrealistic.So this was what happened.I would have never guessed for I thought that Top was a man of his word.I know Christine is a little bold sometimes and she might give the wrong impression but deep down I’ve always known that she is faithful.The definition of her first time was always of a fantastic and romantic date with the man she loved.But life never goes the way we plan it.

 

-I don’t know what to say C!i responded after a heavy silence.I’ve always thought that this will never happen to you.I am sorry!i said while hugging her and doing my best to pick up the pieces that Top left.I’m here,you can count on me.I won’t judge you because I know just how much you like him.I’m just disappointed to hear that he acted that way.I believed in him.I actually saw him like an honest  and well grown man.

 

-Maybe he regrets everything!I told you he won’t settle for a” plain Jane”.She said while sobbing.

 

-It doesn’t matter,he’s a foul since you’re a fantastic woman.Trust me on this one,I know you better than anyone and I am honest when I say that I am fortunate to have known you.So don’t be sorry,and don’t feel ashamed.Cherish the moment.i said while hugging her.

 

-Thanks Sash!C said while embracing me.

 

And we stayed like that for a couple of minutes in order to calm our frantic hearts.We realished in the feeling of support and comfort we were used to give eachother since we were 2.But then,fate had another card to play,and I ,the forever clumsy person I am,steped back only to find my feet caught in something hard.I lost my balance and the last thing I remember is darkness enveloping me.

 

   

 

Top’s point of view

 

 

 

The moment that person hit me I realized I was too harsh.But I did not have the time to regret my words for I was perplexed.It was Christine,the exact person I tried so hard to ignore.My mind was clouded because of her.it’s just that,I can’t really figure out my feelings.It scared me that she could manipulate me so easily.

 

I made my way to the boys only to find Seungri yelling at GD.

 

-What’s up guys?i asked curious as to why were they fighthing.

 

-These idiots right here let the girls to wonder around by themselves.GD said pissed

 

-I know!i just met them,but I thought they were going to sleep.i said getting a little worried myself.

 

-And guess what?That’s not everything hyun,not only did they left them go but they also didn’t do nothing about the crying Christine.

 

What?Crying?She was crying?i guess my instinct was right.Something was wrong with her voice and now I realize that it must have been the crying.Guilt washed over me and I felt like the biggest jerk there is.

 

-We must look for them hyun!GD said.He snapped me back to reality only to be grounded by a shrieking yell that I recognized as Christine’s.

 

-That was..Daesung said scared…

 

But I didn’t wait for him to finish.My feet started a rithm of their own searching for the person that was missing.I could hear GD running besides me,and I looked only see a petriefied and determined expression on my best friend's face.

 

-Where are you going?Taeyang asked…

 

And as if my mouth had a mind of it’s own I answered:To get my woman back!

 


Sooo i hope you enjoy this new update and forgive me for taking so much time in writing a new chapter..but since i've finished with my exams i promise to update more^^ enjoy and please comment...your opinions are always important for me.