Bad boy

Dream

Christine’s point of view

 

After Sasha left I had to get ready for my rehersal so I changed and went to our dance studio.Once I entered I saw Kwon Deuk was already here so that means he must be our choreographer…mmm nice…I know he’s pretty good at this things since I’ve watched him a couple of times on stage…

A minute later I saw a stunning Top making his way towards me.

-How are you?He asked me a little flustered….

Mmmm so I make him nervous…interesting,my inner evil stirred in joy..i saw him eyeing me up and down,enjoying the view,after all I did dress like this to impress…I chose some  black tight pants that made my legs look extra long and lean,and accentuated my curves with a simple,yet fitting singlet with an “On top” message on it….maybe I liked that quote..kekekekeeeeee

-Guys we should start this,don’t you think?I asked both Top and Deuk…

-Yeah,you’re right!let me explain the concept:first of all the scene will start with you and Top on a chair…you’ll stay in his lap while he acts like,well like he always does…then you both get up and you get behind him…when he starts to say :I’M THE BAD BIG BANG …you slowly trace his upper  body with your hands…than when the music starts I’ll let the other guys to  join you…Deuk told me

-Ok,what next?i asked

-Then you sit again but this time you’ll stay like that girl in “turn it up”and he’ll play the piano on your back…when it gets to:I’m an MVP you both get up and go in the center  and have an one to one dance battle..it will be hot..you’ll have to circle your legs around his hips…and I was thinkin of using a paravan as a wall…and when another “:we need a club banger “ starts he can have you pinned against it….like..well …you know….and I was thinking of ending it all with a kiss....

-Aaaa whattttttt???????????we both yelled

-Yeah..a kiss if that’s ok with you guys..Deuk said….

 

 

Top’s point of view

 

Is he ing mad?A kiss?with her looking like that?what the…man…this is whack….i’m like a freaking time bomb…I don’t think I can even practice with her dressed like that…she’s taunting me,I swear,with those pants and that shirt:On top?....mmm…that would be something worth seeing….

Pause that….come on concentrate…I wont be the one to back down…if Deuk wants a kiss,I’ll give her a kiss….but man…she’d better be ready…..

-Let’s start guys…get ready…Deuk told us…

It’s going to be a long day…a very long day….indeed….

 

 

Sasha’s point of view

 

After the rehersal I still had some time left so I decided to take a long and relaxing bath…I kept on thinking about GD and me…that scene was hot….and I’m proud of me for acting the way I did….Ji seemed to like the way I looked …I didn’t mind having him in that position but my hands were starting to hurt…I guess he liked it too since he forgot to let me go…this will turn into something far more interesting than anyone of us ever believed it would…and since I and Christine made a pact to taunt the boys a little,I can only imagine what will go on tonight,when we’ll go clubbing with BB….

And speaking of the devil,here she comes in all her glory,grinning like an idiot…I guess she tormented poor Top..

-What did you do to Top?i asked while laughing…is he about to kill the entire female population…?

-What?I didn’t do anything…I’m just an innocent and naïve girl…what do you mean by that?Christine said while faking oblivion ..

-You,innocent?i said while shaking with laughter…I’d like to see that one….i said

-Yeaaaaa!he’s fine,just a little frustrated…I guess he’s going to kill Deuk for the choreo…it’s just tooo hot to handle…she said

-Mine too…G even forgot to stop when our choreographer had to leave..that’s why I’m early…

-Nice!So you had a good day after all…mmm..i bet our boys will be y tonight….

-Yeah!i  said….but it’s not our fault,right?we only did our best to help them win…we cant help it if we’re irresistible …I said while winking…

-Mmm!that’s right babe!now let’s get ready for tonight…I have a feeling that we will have fun after all…Christine said while entering the bathroom.

 

 

 

GD’s point of view

After our little rehersal,we decided to take the girls for a little clubbing,to have some BB special fun together..and man..i really need it cause I’ve been tense ever since that stupid choreo…damn it…I have to shake this feeling and get myself together before I loose it…

So I dressed to impress and went to find Top hyung since the other guys were supposed to bring the girls to the club.We should be there to greet them….So I knocked at his door and waited for the big guy to come out.

-You ready hyun?I asked him as soon as I saw him…he to dressed to impress…

-Yeah man!let’s go!he said.

-What’s with the gloomy attitude hyun?I asked since he seemed pretty pissed…

-It’s nothing!Just that damn choreo…I swear it’s gonna kill me…Top said while glaring.

I laughed out loud at his comment,imagining Top on a rehersal..he’s never been the type to do intriguate dances so this must be hard on him..

-Don’t worry hyun,you can always ask Deuk to simplifie the dance routine…I said while giving him a reassuring smile..

-Ji,the dance it’s not the problem!he said

-That what is it?I asked

-That damn thing is to hot….and Christine is not making it any easy…Top said

-Wooaaaa….i said…now I understand ….you know,I have the same problem with Sasha…I almost lost it today!i told hyun

-So you know what I’m talking about..he said while chuckling…I think they want to drive us insane…you know Christine even had an “on top” t-shirt?

-Really?i asked half amused…well she has imagination,I can tell you that!i said

-yeah!now let’s go out there and have some fun!Top hyun said…

 

Christine’s point of view

 

Ok…so we look like…a million dollar I can tell you that…Sasha has a tight black dress that is backless and high red heels with a smoky eye make-up and cherry lips,her hair let loose and an overall look of hottie,while I had a violet silky dress,long with a deep cut along my left leg and with a heart shape cleavage,some high heels,my hair tied up in a stylish bun and my eyes accentuaded with eyeliner,while I kept my lips all natural…

We looked good,but in a classy way,we wanted to impress but not in a ty way,that’s not our style…if they like it then it’s good,if not then at least we stayed true to ourselves…

-The others look like we’re going to a playboy party!Sasha said while chuckling

-Myeah…I saw that!But we look good just the way we are!i said while hugging my dear friend…let’s have fun tonight,ok?

-Ok!Sasha said….

 

GD’s point of view

 

We were already at the club,waiting for the other to arrive,when I saw Dae approaching us with his big bright smile

-Hyungs!!!!!!!!he screamed….The girls are beautiful ….i’m mesmerized….

Both me and Top started laughing at Dae’s  excitement but our laughter got blocked in our throat when we saw Christine and Sasha,cause man,all the girls were beautiful  just as Daesung had told us,but the two of them were like goddesses….i took a glance at Top hyung only to find him starring at Christine like a hypnotized man…and I thought that we were so lost in these two women that we could barely breath…

-You’re starring again!Sasha told me while searching my face in order to understand my behavior…

There was nothing to be understood here,I’ve simply lost my mind…she has it….

-IS there something wrong?She asked a little concerned

-No,nothing’s wrong!i said with a husky voice I berealy even recognized as my own….it’s just that you look beautiful tonight…

-Thank you!Sasha said while blushing…I must have touched a nerve for she kept quiet after that…

I wasn’t particulary happy about that since I wanted to speak with her,spend my time with her,but Seungri kept butting in like a stupid panda he is…it was already past 2 in the morning when I hear Taeyang asking:

-Did anyone see Top hyung?i cant seem to find him…and with that we all looked around the club searching for him…but he was nowhere to be found,and that’s when I noticed that Sasha was alone,that only meant one thing….Top is missing…Christine is not here as well….I grinned like an idiot…maybe hyun was having his revenge…

-Let him alone!Maybe he’s at the bathroom…I told the others in order to save some time for him…you better use it wisely my friend I thought….

But luck was on my side too,for Sasha was alone in the middle of the dance floor…so I got up and made my way towards her..the bad thing is that…before I could get there,an idiot tried to convince her to dance with him…I could hear him say:

-You look very beautiful!

-thank you!Sasha said…

-Would you like to dance with me?he asked her….blood boiled inside of me..that er dared to hit on my girl?

-No thank you,I’m fine by my self!She said….

-Oh come on,you’ll have fun….why don’t you wanna dance ?the idiot asked but before Sasha could answer I said.

-Because she’s with me,and I don’t share….so back off dude!

-Man take it easy,the idiot said looking quite scared,probably because I looked like I could kill him at any moment…

-I’m not with him!Sasha said….

That only made me angrier than I was before….what was she trying to do?make me kill the bastard?

So I dragged her across the dance floor and up the stairs I knew led to the rooftop…she struggled against my grip but I was far more powerful than she was..and once we got there,I let go of her and turned around to face her.

-What the hell do you want GD?she began screaming

-This!i said while I captured her face with my hands and crashed our lips together..to kiss the life out of her….

 


Sorry for the late update!miahneeeeeee!But i hope you enjoy this story!-\