Visit

Dream

Jiyoung’s point of view

 

                Last night I couldn’t control my stupid little thoughts from running back to my past.That girl,Sasha played with my mind and now that stupid thing wont stop  telling me how much of a brat I am for trying to seduce a person like her.I know I shouldn’t  do this,it’s not right…but the adrenaline and the excitement it gives me are irreplaceable…it’s like a drug that I don’t want to give up.It gives me joy,power and confidence..all the things I lack .

                Today is gonna be a fun day though.The plan is to spend the day with the girls at our dorm and let them see the way we behave at home,without all the cameras and the paparazzi around us to control our action.I’m quite excited to see their reaction because my home is the only place where I can relax and let the real me out.It’s the place that I can open up and stop pretending to be strong and always ready for action,it’s where I recover and where I spend my time with those truly important,my family and my hyungs.For me to show it to the world is quite strange for I never did so until now,and I would lie if I wouldn’t admit that the reason why I agreed to this was because I wanted to see the way Sasha reacts to this part of my existence.This girl got me thinking about all the ways I can make her laugh or have a great time…I guess I wanted to show a part of me that is not as tamed as GD is..

                Maybe I’ll get to have some alone time with her,just like yesterday,and even more..that if Taeyang doesn’t decide to ruin my little plan.

                That guy has gotten on my nerves lately.For instance last night he had a smug face,like he knew something I didn’t when we had our little conversation.

-Hyun you’re back!He said.How was your date man?

-Hey Bae!Yeah I came back,it was pretty good.Everything went fine!I said incapable of hiding a stupid smile…

-What’s that for Ji?I can see your smilling face all the way here…does that mean that your date went more than fine?Taeyang said…Come on,don’t be mean,tell your favorite person in the world the truth!He pleaded with those puppy eyes that win almost all the time…but not this time..

-Yeah whatever floates your boat man!I’m tired can we talk about this some other time?maybe tomorrow!I tried my best to get out from this hard situation…

-You’re no fun I tell you!He said while pouting..But you’re not off the hook Ji!You’ll have to tell me eventualy dude!I know you hide something from me!And that’s not nice,cause I tell you everything man!

                Yeah right…as if that’s true..like I don’t know about that little date with IU…coincidence my …but nevermind…

                Like I said Taeyang can be pretty annoying when he wants to,and I sincerely hope that he doesn’t try to pry Sasha away from me today cause I wont let him get away..he might see the famous dragon wrath if he even tries to get my girl..wait,what?My girl?since when did I start calling her my girl?

Aaaa it’s probably because I want to win her over..yeah that’s it..nothing else…I hope..

 

Taeyang’s point of view

So last night Ji was more than defensive.I even began to think that he would beat the crap out of me if I asked him more questions..but that date was not a regular one I can tell you that..and the way he tried to pretend like nothing happened convinced me that he truly had a great time..but he’s a stubborn dude..i guess that calles for backups..so I dial the number of the only person who knows Ji better that I do…

-Hello!Hyun this is Taeyang!I need your help in something.I said

-Hy BAe!What do you want man?It’s something serious?Top asked

-You know our little discussion about G-dragon?

-Yeah!What happened now?He asked

-He got tottaly ballistic last night when I asked him about the girls!I said while chuckling

-Really?that’s interesting…so what do you want from me?Hyun asked interested…

-I want you to help me light a little fire at our meeting today…I don’t think I can do it alone and I need someone to make sure I don’t die from the dragon’s furry.you know he can get pretty scary when he’s angry..

-Yeah sure man,count on me to give Ji a hard time today!Top said

-Thanks Hyun!You’re the best!I said

-It’s always nice to make bussines with you Bae!See  you in 10!Bye!

-Bye hyun!

Oh Ji..with the two of us on your back ..you’re in for a lot of trouble..let’s see what GD will do to keep his girl…there are two pross on the hunt…

 

Sasha’s point of view

 

After a rather not so relaxing night and a haotic morning my mood was pretty low.And I truly hoped that this day will be at least a pleasant one..cause I needed a little time out…

The boys looked pretty fresh though..i kept looking at JI and he seemed all relaxed…I guess he didn’t waste last night like I did trying to understand what goes on in his thick skull…

-So ladies this is our dorm..I hope you all enjoy the time spent with us..Daesung said

-As you know,we are superstars,we are used to be followed everywhere and to look good all the time.But today you will get the chance to see our real life,the way we behave around home,the way we look without make-up,flashy lights an screaming fans..All we can hope for is that we don’t scare you..Seungri said

                -You are free to ask everything as long as it’s decent or we’re willing to answer…we want you to feel at home so relax and enjoy..this day is one dedicated to bonding,getting to know eachother better…it’s a chance for you to find out some things that you can not find in the media..Top continued..

                -So please don’t feel presured to act in any other way than you normally do!Taeyang said..

                -With that being said,we welcome you in our home and wish you for a good time!Please come in and leave your fears at the door…today they are not needed for we will be a family..GD ended the intro.

 

                Once we were inside I can tell that they were pretty neat for some guys.I didn’t know it this is how they normally live but I liked it..

-As you can see we are pretty clean for some dudes!Taeyang said

-You almost caused me a heart attack!Why do you always do that?I said while shaking away the fear..

-I’m sorry,I didn’t do it on purpose,I really thought you saw me!Taeyang said while chuckling..Are you angry with me?He innocently asked..

-Why would I be?Who would get mad for being ditched?i sarcasticly added..

-Oh come on!I’m really sorry,I didn’t mean to!Will you forgive me?!He pleaded..

-Maybe!What will you do for my forgiveness?I asked with an evil smirk..maybe this was my revenge time…

-How about I spend the whole day with you,I can even cook for you if you want…He said

-Not bad..Let me think…I said while pretending to think the problem over..

-What about you don’t?he’s supposed to spend time with everyone!..A wild Ji said…

-Oh come on dude!I want to take care of her!it’s not nice to leave a lady upset!TAeyang said

-How about you don’t worry about that?I’ll take care of her..Ji said while giving Taeyang a look that could kill..I guess he’s not a dragon for nothing..i felt almost sorry for poor Bae…he was trying to be nice but his plan back fired…

-JI,chill man!Top said..Why are you so worked up about this?

I swear I could almost see an evil glint in Tabi’s eyes..something smelled fishy..put I couldn’t put my finger on it just yet..maybe it was only my imagination..

-Yah Top I’m not angry or anything man,I  was just telling Bae that we have to spend the time with all of the girls or they might feel left aside..Ji said…

-Ok JI!i understand man!let’s get  to the girls ok?Taeyang said

-Ok,you go ahead,I have something to talk to Sasha!Ji said

-But that’s like breaking your own rule!Top said

-Will you shut up!JI said..i need to have just a little talk,nothing serious!You can go I’ll join you in a minute..

And so our little conversation started…

 

Top’s point of view

 

Oh that was priceless…

-Did you see the look he gave me?I swear I  thought he would kill me on the spot!Thanks hyung!Tae said..

-Don’t mention it!IT was my pleasure actually,I haven’t seen Ji so worked up in a long time!i said..

-I told you he’s smitten..he just needs to realize it ..and all I’m asking you to do is to fasten that process..We only have a limited period of time..Taeyang said..

-Yeah!I’m in…I said..now let’s get back to the girls..

I wanted to speak to Christine again…I hope none of the other guys got to her first…

 


So enjoy guys and thank you to all my subscribers!