Handle me!

Dream

Sasha’s point of view

 

This was kind of awkard…Ji was staring at me without saying a word as if he was trying to figure out something very important…which made me quite curious as to what was going through his mind at that very moment..and being the  pacient person I am…I couldn’t control myself from asking:

-So,what did you want to tell me?

-Mmmm?Ji asked with a surprised face….

Now that was odd..since he was the one who told Taeyang to leave us alone so we can talk about whatever was that he wanted…It seemed as if he was a little reluctant in saying something…but that can't be true,since it’s Big Bang’s leader we are referring to ….and,well,let’s face it,he isn’t very shy when it comes to expressing his wishes…

-Well,you said you wanted to talk about something…what is it?I asked with an annoyed face…maybe he will get the idea and spit out the truth…

-Oh,yeah!Ji said with a plain face….Do you know about the little contest we’re having?

 I knew about the not so little contest..we had to join one of them on stage and dance or sing along in order to win the title of “Best pairing”.Of course that didn’t mean that you are automatically chosen to be the future girlfriend or something similar to that by oneof the boys,but that sure helped…if there was chemistry on stage,than there was one in real life as well.So,us girls, were pretty excited as to whom will pick us for the contest,if our bias will be impressed,and more important if we got to spend more time with the one we liked.

-Of course I know about it…but why are you telling me this?Isn’t it supposed to be next week?I asked…

-Yeah..but we’re supposed to pick  you up today..so what I’m trying to say is..will you be my partner?Ji asked shyly…

Woaaaa…Jiiiiiii chose me……ok…I can die now….kidding…not now..after the contest….or after the honeymoon…please god….Wait till I tell Christine….woaaaaaa…

Cough sound….

Oh yeah I forgot to answer him..upssss

-Ok!I accept…but you’ll have to give me more detailes about our project…

-Yeah..sure..no problem…we have time…now let’s get back to the others..they’re probably wondering what we’re doing...Ji said while scratching the top of his head..

-Ok,let’s go!I said..i wanted to see Christine…we had to talk about it..all I could hope for was that Top chose her as well….

 

Ji’s point of view

 

I knew I wanted to pick her as soon as our manager told us that we had to decide who will  join us on stage for our annual contest..We usually pair with the 2NE1 girl but this year was going to be a different one since the girls were here.I was quite excited to hear that since I never won,Seungrat was allways better at this things…I just couldnt find the girl to match my personality..I’m a bad boy..i need a girl who can step it up and not be afraid to tame me…or at least try it…

So the first person that came into my mind was Sasha..she can make it…I know she can..or at least she can give me a hard time on stage..I felt bad for the girls that wont get picked but..i just knew I had to get her…that meant more time together,and maybe,just maybe some bonding…yeah….this was going to be a different year,a good one in which I will win..

 

Top’s point of view

 

I tried to search the crowd,hoping to find the girl I wanted to pick for the contest.I gave it a thought and made up my mind to pick Christine since she can help me get JI and Sasha together….it’s not like we have a strong relationship …it’s just that I find her amusing,and I know that she wants to make her friend happy..so I’m doing all this for my leader…

Oh there she was…mmm…nice dress…that colour suites her….but what is Daesung doing goofing around her?Man,he better not want to pick her because it will cause a fight…sh*t,he’s getting too close,does he not have decency at all?

I better hurry up and get to them before Dae decides to do something stupid..i swear that kid is a total clown when he wants to gain someone’s attention…and that someone is none other that my Christine…wait…what the…my Christine?Top boy,you’re loosing it…focus..you got to help Ji out…

Luckly Daesung got the idea and left me all alone with Christine..now that felt awkward…

-Mmm,so Christine can I ask you something?I said quite reluctant..

-Yeaah.of course you can Top-shi!She said..

Now that sounded good..My name sounded actually more than good…

-I wanted to ask if you’d want to be my partner in the contest?I asked hoping for a good answer…

-Are you sure?She said…man was she going to say no?Please,please…..say yes…

-Yes,I am sure..i thought about it for quite some time….don’t worry..so will you?I asked once again putting my “pimp” face in action…

-Aaaaa….then I guess I accept…thank you for asking…Christine said…

OH YEAH….who’s gonna win this time?It’s T-O-P babyyyy……

 

Sasha’s point of view

 

I couldn’t find Christine..it was like she dissolved into pure air…maybe she was with Top..i hope so..cause that meant we will be two crazy chicks if we both got picked by our biases…

-Yo,Sasha..how are you?Seungri asked..

-I’m fine,thank you..how about you Seugri-shi?I politely retorted…

-Oh please stop with the formalities..after all,I think we have the same age,it’s not like I’m much older than you..seungri said while winking at me…

-Oh ok Seungri…so how are you?I asked again..

-A little tired but glad to have you with us…he said…I heard you got picked by GD hyung…I gotta  tell you that he can be a drama queen when it comes to contests…

-Yeaaaaaaa,that’s not true Seungrat!GD himself said…

-Hyung,I didn’t know you were here..Seungri said…

-You know it’s not nice to talk bad about your leader..GD said…

-I’m sorry hyung but you know it’s true…you transform into a little monster when it comes to work or contests…Seungri said..

-That’s not true,please don’t trust Seungrat..he’s just trying to make you doubt me so he can win…yeah,maknae it’s not fair,you know…GD told me..

-Don’t worry GD-shi….i can judge for myself..we’ll have to wait and see….i said while smirking…

-Seungrat…look what you did…now go and talk with your partner..GD ushered poor Seungrat….

-that’s not very nice of you too…but I’ll leave now…bye Sasha…it was nice to talk to you…Panda said

-Thank you Seungri,it was nice to talk to you too..I responded…

But now I was left with the dragon,who once again was starring at me…man….i feel so self conscious under his strong gaze…does he not know that it’s rude to stare at a person?It seems not…

-GD-shi…I said..is there something on my face?

-No!Why would you ask that?He seemed surprise to hear me..

-Well,you might put a hole throw me if you continue to stare that way..it’s not nice to do that to a person…so I naturaly presumed that I have something on my face and you were trying to kill it with your eyes..kekeke…that’s what you get for doing that to a girl like me…

-No,but good sarcasm…he said while chuckling…I was just trying to picture you in some scenario…I’m trying to figure out what song I should use…Ji said

-And did you decide it yet?

-Mnmmm..yeah…I’m gonna pick My obsession….he said

-Well that’s good,I like that song a lot actually…but it’s such an emotional one that I think we will have a hard time with our choreography…I’m looking forward to your decisions..i said…

-I have some things in mind…but it involves a lot of skinship..are you ok with it?he asked

-Maybe..it depends …maybe you could tell me more?I asked with an innocent face…

-I’m afraid I cant do that!You’ll have to wait till tomorrow to find out…but all I can tell you is that will have a lot of fun…he said while smirking…

Oh,he was challenging me…then so be it…I wont back down..if skinship is what he wants than I will give him skinship..let’s see what you got GD…

-Do you think you can handle me?he asked with an amused face…

-I think the problem is if you can handle me…I said while leaving him…

Tomorrow will be an interesting day…

 

 


Sorry for this late update but i finaly finished my exams.....I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEE!kekekekeke.Enjoy!