Friends

Dream

Sasha’s point of view

 

I am bewildered for I sure did not expect to be kissed by GD.I only imagined that he will throw a fit for my little scene back there but never,and I mean never,did I imagined that I will end up this way.And I gotta admit that I kind of like it…he sure knows his way around..

 

-Mmmm!I heard myself moan..what the hell…me ?if only Christine would be here to hear me,she would be proud since she’s a ert….but I’m sure she’s busy too if you know what I mean…kekeke

 

-That’s it!moan for me baby!moan for me!the jerk said quite smugly I might add.

 

So he is enjoying his little dominance act…hmm..it’s a pity I have to end this but he needs a little lesson so I bite  his lower lip as hard as I can in order to stop him from kissing me..

 

-Awww!he yelled while he took a step back totally caught by surprise.You ripped my ing lip!GD said while touching his wound.

 

-Well that’s what you get for acting like a jerk!I yelled back.Who do you think you are to come and act that way towards me?ha?I continued.I’m not one of your so you can be all macho with me!

 

-All macho?Then why didn’t you stop me from the beginning?he shouted with angry eyes…oh boy..here comes the dragon…Why did you let me kiss you for freaking 5 minutes so you can bite me now?Why?Were you not present?Do you have a mental problem or what?

 

-A mental problem?I yelled back out of my mind.A mental problem?I don’t care who you are but you have no right to tell me that I have a mental problem when all you do is drive me insane!What do you think I am?Stupid?After all I know you are doing all of this only to prove your stupid ego!I ask you again who do you think you are to me?You’re nothing,just a person I used to like!

 

I could see that the last statement provoked something in him because he calmed down and looked at me with almost a pained expression on his face.

 

-Am I really nothing to you?He said while looking directly into my eyes.I could hear his sight and I felt sorry for a moment,like I was to blame for his sudden pain,but it did not last long when I remember that it’s Gd we are talking about.

 

-I…I just don’t understand you! I said really frustrated for he keeps on messing with my mind.You’re sweet and caring one moment,and a jerk the other one.I just don’t know what to think anymore,I said.You’re confusing me.

 

-I am also confused!he said.At first I was angry because you kept on ignoring me,but then,it’s like I wanted to make you like me but at the same time it was not enough!and…god damnit I don’t know,I just lost it when I saw you back there.I don’t want any guy near you!

 

-But why?You and I aren’t even friends!i said.Why would I not try to enjoy myself?

 

-Because I said so!GD responded

 

-that’s not enough JI!not for me!i said

 

-Then maybe don’t do it because it makes me mad!

 

-But why?I asked

 

-I don’t know!

 

-Why ji?

 

-Damn it!Ji shouted while glaring at me.Because I’m ing jealous at any guy that looks at you,speaks with you!Because you’re mine!damn it,because you’re mine!he said while covering his face in his hands.

 

I couldn’t believe it,he finally confesed that he liked me or at least had some feelings towards me.And the strange part is that I could feel the sincerity behind his words.I knew this was not one of his jokes or a way to lure me to him.I demasked the dragon,and he wasn’t happy at all.

 

-Ji!i said while I took a step closer to him..

 

-Don’t!he said.Don't come near me to show me pity!i don’t want it!i don’t want anything to have with it!he said without looking my way

 

-Come on ji!I’m not that kind of girl !i said looking at him.I used one of my hands to release his face and with the other I raised his chin.Look at me!this is not who you are!You’re a cocky,self confident dude!i said while giving him one of my sweetest smiles.

 

-Why thank you!he mocked.I feel so much better!he continued.It’s nice to know how you think about me!

 

-Yah?cause there’s plenty more from where that came.i said while smiling.

 

I could see him smiling.He was back to his usual self.

 

-But seriously now!Dont pull that on me anytime soon because I might not be that nice next time!i said with a stern voice.

 

-You call this gentle or nice?Gd said while motioning at his split lip.

 

-Trust me!i was going easy on you!

 

-Mmm yeah!i believe you!he snickered.So are we good?

 

-We’re good!i said.Maybe we could be friends?i said while I extended my left hand

 

-Friends!he said while we shaked hands.But Sasha…he continued

 

-Mmm?

-I cant promise you I’ll be a good friend!

 

-That’s ok ji!i said

 

-And neither that I will stop teasing you!he continued

 

-That’s not very nice of you!i chuckled.

 

-And not even that I wont try to kiss you or pull jealousy scenes on you when you least expect!he said in a serious tone.

 

I tried to search his face for any signs of amusement but there were none.I guess that he was sincere.And I knew it will not be easy to live with him,that I might loose my mind and my temper,but guess what?i didn’t care anymore so I said:

 

-I guess is ok,since I don’t expect you to quit being yourself!

 

-Than so be it!he said while he took my hand.Let’s get back to the party!the others might wonder were we are!

 

-Don’t worry,they still need to find Top and Christine!i said with an evil smile.

 

-Yeah,but somehow I don’t think that will happen anytime soon!he said while we walk hand in hand back to the club.

 

 


Ommo i'm such a bad person!Almost a month passed since my last update...miahne....but i was busy with exams lately!i promise i will try harder!

But please enjoy this chapter!it is dedicated to all of you,my dear readers,you who inspire me to write!This is for all of you!