Here we go!!!!

Dream

I was so excited about the whole trip that I totally forgot about the airport issue..so,once I entered the plane I miraculously remember that I’m scared of heights..more like horrified….

“Everything is fine!I am not on a plane!the plane will not crush!Ground,I see you!”I kept on chanting..omoo I’m dead..cold sweat..heart boom boom….

-Babe,calm down,will ya?my friend said.

-Christine I’m too young to die..!i almost started crying..

-Yeahhh,we’re not going to die silly!Keep calm and think about GD,Christine said smirking..

-Have you been thinking of top?i asked.

-Yeah!How did you know?

-That’s all you do,you mind stalker..i said while laughing my heart out at her now pretty red face..

-Yahh babe that wasn’t nice you know?!C replied rather upset..

-What’s with the “babe” issue!i  asked..I know you love me but I’m straight you know..i told her with an evil smirk..

-Babe,as much as I want you,I’m doing this for your own good.So you get used to the word once Gd starts to call you this way..

Damn it..now I’m the red one..i kept on blushing while my Friend slash Mad Woman pinched my puffed cheeks…

-ommo!you’re sooo cute when you blush!

I slaped her hand away from my face,and sinked in my seat..this is gonna be a long flight…

Will it be ok?I kept on asking myself..yahh Sasha you got to be more open towards changes..Yeah,I will try to me more sociable at least for Christine’s sake..I know she's worried…

-Christine?i asked..

-Yeah?What is it babe?

-What if I want to talk to you about Gd and he’s around?What if I Really need your opinion?What will we do?

We were reflecting upon that,when Christine half screamed…:

-I know!i have an idea….let’s use code names…

-What are we,like three?I joked

-Listen!It’s actually a good idea!he won’t know and we can talk all we want..

-Maybe…but what should we call him?

-Leprechaun?Christine suggested..

-Neah!too lame..

-How about rainbow?Because of his hair….once again Christine suggested

-it could work!But you realize that we might sound like two crazy chicks talking all day about a rainbow?i retorted..

-Could be!But,hey,who cares?We’re already crazy..Christine said..

I guess we are,but at least there are two of us….

After our little chitchat I decided to sleep through the flight….so..i closed my eyes and the next thing I saw was Seoul airport getting closer and closer..