Sometimes you get more than expected

Dream

Is it stupid of me to want him?is it not strange that a regular girl like me wants to have the badass kwon leader?Am I delusional?am I a masochist?

Crazy little mind…why won’t you just shut up?Ahhhh I’m wasting my time with something I know I won’t get to experience..

-You're ready?my friend Christine asks…we were about to go clubbing since it’s her birthday today.

-yeah,wait just a minute,I have to get my bag…

-listen I know that you sent a letter to YG en.t to tell them that it’s my birthday and that you’d want for Big Bang to congratulate me…thank you unnie but they’re busy…so….

-oh no!!i know that face!what did you do this time?ommo I’m gonna get arrested?i start laughing at her shocked face..

-you make me sound like a horrible friend..

-which you’re not?i said while smiling

-yahhh I’ll get you for that..

-ommo I’m so scared right now..i laugh again

-I’m serious this time.Listen!i applied for the contest..

Oh here she goes again with that stupid contest.Well it’s named “the ultimate big bang fan” and it’s a quizz about  well,you already know,the BIG BANG’S boys..

-I thought you said you didn’t want to compete?i asked

-yeah I know I said that but what if..

-what if what Christine?You know is stupid to ever believe that we can win..i mean come on,they’re million of fans out there,do you really think we will be the ones to win this?

-shut up!you always think you know everything..

I can sense I touched a sensitive spot.Don’t get me wrong,I’m not a buzz killer,it’s just that I learned the hard way that life is not always pink.I love my friend to death and I don’t want to upset her,since it’s also her birthday,but I don’t want to see her sad or even worst:depressed.

We began this so called “big bang fever”  three years ago when we saw a video with them..i was so shocked when I saw top…mesmerized..it was almost like a dream…but the problem was that Christine liked him too,so I turned my attention to the leader g-dragon..

I didn’t like him at first.Don’t get me wrong,I knew he’s handsome but,he was too bold for my liking.I guess the saying :”good girls like bad boys” it’s true.Here am i now,totally fascinated by this guy.

Me,the nerd,who knows nothing about make-up,clothes or even boys for that matter,in love with the biggest fashionista there is…

-yahh snap out of it!christine started yelling

-yahh what am I ?deaf?

-no!you were just thinking about g to the d Kwon Leader..

I swear I’m gonna kill her one of these days..

-Let’s go!it’s already getting pretty late..anyhow when are the results being announced?i asked trying to sound uninterested..

-well if you would have paid attention to what I was telling that you would have known that in a couple of minutes..

-what?

-yeah so…start your prayers Sasha…

1,2,3…Holly we won..We won!!!