Interests

Dancing In The Rain

 

"You guys were really good!" Jong Up exclaimed as he clapped. The guys nodded in agreement. The girls smiled at him and thanked him.

 

Him Chan sat back down. "Next is the singing part of the audition. Are you girls ready for that?" he said, resting his chin on his hand. He stared at the girls and they awkwardly looked away. He frowned, "You guys weren't ready for that? Did you guys know that you had to sing?"

 

Jin Ae nodded, "Yea! We knew. But we forgot about it." She ruffled her hair in frustration. "Aish! I need to pick a song quick!" She quickly went to her duffel bag and got out her iTouch.

 

The guys stared at Soo Young. She yelped, "I didn't prepare a song either!" She hid her face with her hands. She gased and turned to Min Hee, "Yah! Minnie! I heard you singing last night! You were practicing weren't you!"

 

"Oh! I heard her too! When I sneaked into her room to steal some of her salt water taffies, I heard her singing in the bathroom! She sounded just like Hyorin!" Jin Ae blurted out.

 

Min Hee gasped, "Song Jin Ae! You stole my taffies?!" Jin Ae face mentally slapped herself and face palmed.

 

Dae Hyun chuckled, "Busted."

 

"Very well then. Min Hee please sing us a song," Yong Guk smiled his gummy smile.

 

Min Hee puffed her cheeks, "The song I sang last night?" Her friends nodded. She nervously laughed and ran her hand through her hair, "I can only sing it with music. I need someone to play the guitar for me."

 

"Can't you play the guitar?" Soo Young and Jin Ae asked in unison. Min Hee nodded, "Ne. But my hands are shaking."

 

Him Chan stood up, "I'll play the guitar for you. What song?" He walked into the supply closet and took out a nice looking guitar.

 

"Do you know 'Lonely' by 2NE1? If you don't know how to play it, I can just sing it without the guitar," Min Hee said.

 

Him Chan smiled, "Yes, I know that song and I can play it." Min Hee nodded ad smiled. "Please. Tell me when to start."

 

"Oh. And I'm singing SISTAR's 'Alone' with the instrumental of 'Lonely'." Min Hee notified them. She stood there for awhile and clapped her hands. She turned to her friends. "Yah! Dance with me! Don't sing, just dance to 'Alone'."

 

Jin Ae and Soo Young blinked, "Why?"

 

Min Hee ignored them and turned to B.A.P. "I can sing and dance at the same time, right?" she asked them.

 

B.A.P. looked at each other and nodded. Jong Up stood up with a surprised expression on his face, "You can sing and dance at the same time?! Without your voice shaking or anything?" Min Hee shrugged.

 

"Yeah. I guess," she said, "Jin Ae and Soo Young can sing and dance too!"

 

"Wait," Jin Ae interrupted Min Hee, "you just said that we can't sing." She was really confused.

 

Min Hee stomped her feet, "Yeah. You can't sing, in my singing audition that is. Just dance with me. We learned the dance together few months ago."

 

Soo Young nodded, "I see. Okay, we'll dance." She windowed Min Hee with Jin Ae doing the same thing.

 

"Okay. Guys, we'll dance the part when Hyorin starts singing," Min Hee directed as she walked to her spot, which made Soo Young and Jin Ae move again to window her. She took a deep breath and nodded at Him Chan.

 

Him Chan started palying the guitar and Min Hee started singing and dancing. She made sure to make eye contact with B.A.P. as she sang and danced. When she saw Jong Up's surprised expression, she held in her laugh.

 

Zelo watched Min Hee sing and dance, and he could see all the emotions she put into them. 'I wonder if she's still living with her auntie,' Zelo thought to himself.

 

As soon as Min Hee's singing audition stopped, Jong Up was the only one clapping and cheering; the rest were left speechless again. Min Hee and the girls bowed.

 

"Yah! That was perfect! It seemed like you recorded it!" Jong Up exclaimed.

 

Min Hee smiled at him, "Kamsamnida." She bowed and sighed. "Water. Water!" she exclaimed as she ran to her duffel bag.

 

"Song Jin Ae," Dae Hyun announced, "I believe it's your turn?" He stared at Jin Ae and smirked.

 

Him Chan rose his hand and asked, "Do I need to play the guitar again?"

 

Jin Ae shook her head, "No, that's okay. I can sing it without music, can you guys understand English?" Yong Guk and Zelo nodded. "Good. Cus I'ma sing an American song by Bruno Mars. It's called 'When I Was Your Man'."

 

Min Hee sat against the wall and watched Jin Ae from behind as she started singing. Zelo was amazed at her English, she had no accent, and she was really fluent.

 

Jong Up nudged Zelo, "Zelo. She speaks English very well. Huh? Huh? You like?" Zelo looked at him and shook his head, he then stared at Min Hee. "Ohhh. I see now," Jong Up said as he stared at Min Hee too.

 

"I know her," Zelo blurted out.

 

Jin Ae stopped singing and stared at Zelo. She narrowed her eyes at him, "You know who?"

 

Everybody's attention was on him, including Min Hee's which made him nervous for some reason.

 

Jong Up smirked, "Know who, Zelo? Which one of the girls do you know?" He leaned back on his chair and stared at Zelo. Zelo gave him a look and puffed out his cheeks. "Zelo? Who do you know?" Jong Up asked sarcastically.

 

"I'm pretty sure that I don't know you," Soo Young said as she laughed and looked through her iTouch to pick a song, which she still hasn't picked yet.

 

Zelo nodded, "I don't know you. I know..," He nervously laughed and rubbed the back of his neck. "I know Park Min Hee."

 

Min Hee gasped, "You do? How?" She stood up and ran to him, slamming her hands on the table. "I don't know you," she said, narrowing her eyes at him.

 

The teen grabbed her hand and pulled up her right sleeve, showing everybody her lucky bracelet. Zelo smiled, "This and..," he then touched the mask she was wearing, " this. I gave this to her three years ago."

 

Soo Young started jumping up and down and pointed at him, "You! Y-you're t-that guy! What?!"

 

"Yah! Zelo! She's the girl!?" Yong Guk exclaimed. The guys even the girls started cheering. Min Hee's eyes went wide.

 

"Whoa! I know the famous Mr.Noodles?!" Min Hee shouted, smiling. "How's your personal life?"

she asked. She was so happy to see the guy that made her not give up her dreams. The guy who helped her with her life problems in just an hour or two.

 

Jin Ae laughed, "Minnie, you can't just ask someone that. It's their personal life."