Happy Birthday!

Dancing In The Rain

 

Min Hee skipped into the kitchen and sang out, "Happy birthday to me! Happy birthday to me! Happy birthday, pretty Minnie! Happy birthday to me!"

 

"The way you compliment yourself..it's sad. Happy birthday Minnie," Jin Ae said as she pointed her spatula at the birthday girl. Min Hee giggled and sat down waching Jin Ae cook her birthday breakfast; a big stack of chocolate chip pancakes, two cups of fruit parfait, nutella sandwich, blueberry muffins, and a big jug of fruit punch.

 

Soo Young drooled over Min Hee's birthday breakfast and whined, "It's my birthday too, Unnie. Make me some!"

 

"No it's not, fatass. You have to wait. Minnie, do you want bacon?" Jin Ae asked Min Hee as she watched her dig in her plate. Min Hee looked up at her and nodded.

 

Min Hee then turned to Soo Young who was biting her lip as she stared at the food in awe. "You can have half of my pancakes! I can't eat ten of them. Also my nutella sandwich. In return, you have to make me the best birthday lunch!" She insisted.

 

The hungry girl gasped and grabbed half of her pancakes and put them on her plate and then grabbed her nutella sandwich. "Thank you! I will make the best lunch you'd ever have! Thank you!" She thanked Min Hee as she took a bite out of her sandwich.

 

"Yes! I made the most perfect pancake! I am so awesome! Sweet!" Jin Ae cheered as she waved her spatula around.

 

Min Hee smirked and rested her chin on her palm. "The way you compliment yourself..it's sad. Thank you for my birthday breakfast , Jin Ae!" Min Hee said as she pointed her bacon at the cook.

 

"Your welcome!" Jin Ae hissed at her.

 

The birthday girl looked around the kitchen and frowned, "Where's Monkey? I didn't see him in the room. And where's Unnie? I thought she has a day off today."

 

Soo Young wiped with a napkin and said, "Oh! He's with Zelo and the Oppas! And Kyung Soon's at the airport, picking Hye Mi up! I can't wait to see her! I miss her little adorable ballerina self!"

 

Although Min Hee was excited for meeting Hye Mi again, she was upset about Zelo taking Myung Ki. Jin Ae noticed it and sighed, "Monkey's coming home soon, don't worry. Zelo's his parent too. He's been hanging out with us girls too much, he might turn gay."

 

Min Hee and Soo Young laughed. "It's not about that and he's not gonna be gay. Don't jinx it! He didn't tell me that he's gonna take Monkey somewhere," Min Hee told her.

 

"Zelo didn't tell you? When he arrived, he went straight to your room to tell you," Jin Ae said as she sat down with a plate full of bacon and rice for herself. "You were probably half asleep, nevermind."

 

The teen wiped and stood up, putting her plate in the sink. "Yeah. Probably. I'm going shopping, wanna go?" The girls nodded and ate their food so fast, it would probably be in The World's Guiness Records. "I'll be waiting in my room while you guys get ready."

 

Min Hee and the girls walked upstairs to their rooms to change. After changing, Min Hee sat on her bad and went on her phone. She began texting Zelo, typing, "Boo you ! You took Monkey out without me!"

 

Meanwhile in the mall, Zelo recieved a text from his girlfriend. He laughed at the message and replied, "I told you. You said it was okay for you not to go." He pressed sent and began walking around the mall with Monkey and his hyungs and Manager Kang.

 

"Appa! Let's buy something pretty for Umma's birthday!" Myung Ki exclaimed. Zelo smiled at him and lifted him up and carried him.

 

"We are! We're buying her a camera since she's really full of herself!" Zelo told him as they walked inside a Nikon Shop. They looked through all the good cameras and found a perfect one for her. They bought it with Zelo's money and left.

 

Manager Kang stopped at an Apple store and smiled, "I think a camera is enough. Let's check this place! I'm buying it!"

 

Yong Guk chuckled, "Wow. He met Minnie a few days ago and he's already spoiling her as if she's his daughter."

 

"Actually! She's basically my daughter already! She's dating one of my sons and she's part of the TS Family now. I love that girl," Manager Kang said. The boys nodded in agreement and entered the store and bought an iPad with a white quilted Belkin cover.

 

Myung Ki gasped, "I have that too!"

 

Young Jae, Him Chan, and Jong Up looked at him and asked in unison, "Have what?" The little boy pointed at the iPad and grinned.

 

"Omo! He's five and he has all these kinds of stuff? When I was his age, all I had was a kaleidoscope to keep me entertained!" Jong Up gasped. The guys laughed and left the store to look for more gifts.

 

Back in the mansion, the girls were putting their shoes on in the living room. Soo Young cleared , "I forgot to greet Minnie 'Happy Birthday!', so..." she paused and looked at Min Hee. "Happy birthday, Maknae!"

 

"You're so old!" Jin Ae laughed as she pointed at Min Hee.

 

Min Hee glared at her, "You're three years older than me. I'm not old, you are." Jin Ae gasped and frowned.

 

They then left the mansion and drove to the same mall the boys are. As soon as they entered the mall, they passed by a crowd of girls and Min Hee swore she heard Myung Ki calling out to her.

 

Min Hee stopped in her tracks and stared at the crowd. "I must be missing Monkey so much. I swear I keep hearing him calling out to me. I've gone crazy, you guys!" Min Hee said as she touched her forehead.

 

"You too? I keep hearing him too! Phew! I thought I was the only one!" Soo Young exclaimed.

 

Jin Ae raised an eyebrow and walked to the crowd. Pushing all the girls out of her way and cussing at them, she met the boys. She smiled, "Oh hey guys! What're you doing here?"

 

The two other girls followed her and joined the talk. The fangirls watched the girls talk to B.A.P., they were shocked that they were talking to them so causually as if they were really close.

 

Since they were out in the public, Min Hee and Zelo couldn't interact with each other as a couple, instead they exchanged glances every minute. Some fans noticed it, but ignored it.

 

"Him chan Oppa! Happy New Years Eve!" "Happy New Years Eve, Yong Gukkie Oppa!" Jong Up! You're so y!" "Zelo! Marry me!" The fangirls squealed out many weird stuff to the boys. The girls tried to hold in their laugh.

 

Soo Young gasped, "Oh yeah! It's New Years Eve! Aren't you guys suppose to be in showcases and such? Happy New Years Eve, guys!"

 

 "You mean 'Merry New Years Eve'?" Zelo told Soo Young as he took a glance at Min Hee. His girlfriend gasped and grabbed Myung Ki's hand and started walking away.

 

Everybody laughed, "You need to stop teasing her. Sooner or later, she'll leav-" Jong Up paused and covered his mouth.

 

"Leap at you and start scratching your face like a monkey!" Young Jae finished Jong Up's sentence. Jong Up nodded and recieved glares from everybody because he almost blew their cover. He gave everyone an apologetic look.

 

Manager Kang finally answered Jin Ae's question, "We're shopping for Min Hee's presents. What about you girls?"

 

"Same. What'd you guys buy her?" Jin Ae asked as she fixed her jacket and cleaned her high heeled boots.

 

Jong Up showed her a Nikon bag and an Apple bag, "An expensive camera for her conceited self from Zelo and an iPad Mini from Manager Hyung. I think that's it, unless if Hyungs are buying her presents too."

 

The fangirls listened to their conversations and whispered to each other. "Who's Min Hee?" "What's the girls' relationship with our Oppas?" "I'm jealous!" "Who the hell are they?" "They're probably models!" "Look how tall they are!" "That's just their expensive heels!" "That girl in the green jacket is really tall! She's a giant!"

 

Soo Young snickered and elbowed Jin Ae. "Unnie. You're a giant!" she whispered to her.

 

"Shut up!" Jin Ae hissed at her. She turned to the guys and cleared , "Since Minnie is gone, we should go look for more presents! It's not fair for Zelo and Manager Kang to buy Minnie a present and you guys don't."

 

Jong Up nodded, "I'm buying her a present! I don't know about the others! I just don't know what to buy her!"

 

"I'm buying her a laptop! I don't know how but she accidentally dropped it in our pool three months ago." Soo Young shouted, raising her hand.

 

Jin Ae spoke, "TV! Her room doesn't have a TV, it looks really boring. It irritates me when I don't see electronic stuff when I pass by her room."

 

"And a huge bag of salt water taffies that you owe her," Dae Hyun . Jin Ae pointed at him, smiled, and nodded her head.

 

Yong Guk tapped his chin and thought about what to buy her. Since she was going to be busy practicing with Eros, he needs to buy her something she can use during their practices. "I'm buying her sneakers and comfortable clothes for dancing."

 

"Don't buy her loose clothes. She has too much already. A few pairs of sneakers would be fine," Soo Young told him as she played with her messenger bag's strap. Yong Guk nodded.

 

Young Jae blurted out, "Flowers?"

 

"I'm buying her flowers!" Zelo whispered to him. Young Jae's mouth formed an 'o' and slowly nodded his head, with his hands in the air.

 

"I recommend buying her a violin. She threw it at a cockroach. Are you willing to buy it?" Jin Ae recommended Young Jae. Young Jae nodded.

 

Him Chan put his hand on Young Jae's shoulder and said, "Young Jae. You may have the brains for education shiz, but you don't have the brains for instruments. I'll be buying her the violin. You can buy her other stuff."

 

"But Hyung! I don't know what to buy her!" Young Jae whined.

 

Jin Ae smiled, "Just go with Soo Young, I'm sure she could show you what to buy Minnie while she's shopping for her present!" Soo Young gasped and blushed.

 

"Mwo? She's blushing," Jong Up said as he came closer to Soo Young. He smiled, "Do you happen to like Hyung? Hyung likes girls who like him very much. You're his ideal type. And you're short! Uwah! You're perfect for him!"

 

Soo Young couldn't take it anymore and ran away, yelling, "Minnie! Where are you!?"

 

"Yeah. She likes him. I don't know when she started liking him though," She whispered to Jong Up, not wanting the fangirls to hear her.

 

Jong Up covered his mouth with both of his hands and giggled like a girl. He whispered to her, "Young Jae likes her too!"

 

"Chincha?!" Jin Ae gasped. Jong Up nodded. They laughed dramatically together until they stopped and stared at Dae Hyun.

 

Jin Ae pointed at Dae Hyun, "What're you gonna buy Minnie?" Dae Hyun shrugged. "Stuffed toys. Bunny and pig plushies! Lots of them!" she recommended him.

 

"Minnie seems like the type to have a lot of plushies. Does she have a lot?" Dae Hyun asked her.

 

The tall girl laughed and nodded, "She had a lot of plushies. Had. Before she made a presentation about us drowning her, starring all her plushies as her." She stressed the word 'Had'.

 

"What did she do in her presentation?" Zelo asked, intrigued by short explanation about Minnie's past plushies. The guys were also intrigued, they waited for her answer.

 

Jin Ae thought about telling them and decided she should. "She drowned all her plushies by throwing them into the pool and shoved them into the water violently. It was disturbing, but funny." She said, holding back her laugh.

 

"Did you by any chance..record it? I want to watch it!" Jong Up commented.

 

"Yeah. Soo Young has the video. We'll watch it in the party!" Jin Ae said.

 

"Can someone help me?" Jong Up and Young Jae asked in unison. Jin Ae bit her lip and thought about what the two boys could buy Min Hee and gasped.

 

She pointed at Young Jae, "A curling wand!" Then her finger went to Jong Up, "A make-up set! She'll love it, I think."

 

The two boys shrugged and said in unison, "That's good enough." The group left their spots and began gift hunting.

 

After finding Min Hee, Myung Ki, and Soo Young; everybody went to the mansion and watched old videos of Min Hee and the girls. Everybody hid their presents behind the couches or in the top cupboard so Min Hee couldn't stop them.

 

The guys' eyes were stuck on the TV, the videos showed them how talented the girls are. They watched a video of Jin Ae focusing on her mix tapes, Soo Young dance, and Min Hee sing IU's 'Good Day' which she successfully did the three high notes.

 

"Where's the requested video?" Jong Up asked Jin Ae. The boys started snickering at Min Hee. They were so excited to see the play and embarrass Min Hee.

 

Min Hee frowned and looked at Zelo, who was laughing with them. "Why are you guys laughing?" She asked him. He just shook his head and hugged her.

 

"We'll put it on after this video," Jin Ae said as she watched the video of Min Hee's little ice skating performance for Soo Young and her. Kyung Soon was behind the camera, recording it. She seemed to be shouting out all the moves for Min Hee to do.

 

The part in the video that surprised the guys was when Kyung Soon told Min Hee to do a butterfly kick and she did it.

 

Jin Ae stopped it and then hooked up Soo Young's camera to the TV. Min Hee sat up, "Mwo? What're you doing? I was watching myself ska-" She stopped as soon as the boy's request played. "Oh no! Oh no!" She muttered under her breath as she hid her face by holding Mato up.

 

In the video-

 

All the girls were sitting at the edge of the pool as they watched Min Hee pull a wagon full of stuffed toys of various sizes at the other side. She was wearing a cute frilly two-piece and a floatie around her waist.

 

"What are you gonna show us, Minnie?" Jin Ae asked as the camera turned to her. She was wearing a black and silver two-piece that showed her dragon tattoo.

 

Min Hee put her hands on her hips and glared at the girls. Kyung Soon was laughing in the background. "I'm going to show you a little presentation about drowning people!" She shouted across the pool.

 

"Is this about you?" Soo Young asked her, turning the camera to face her as she made an ugly face.

 

"Of course! How many people would like to get drowned! I'm getting tired of your pranks!" Min Hee complained as she grabbed a little tiny bear and throwing it in the pool.

 

Jin Ae laughed, "If you were trying to hit us, you missed!"

 

Min Hee stomped her feet on the ground and sighed, "Okay! I'm going to start now!" She grabbed a little purple bunny and waved it to them. "This littly bunny is me! You guys would always throw me in the pool just like this!" She then threw the bunny into the water.

 

The girls started to laugh really hard. The camera turned to Kyung Soon who was laying down on the pool chair cracking up.

 

"This is not funny! You guys could kill me! I can't even swim and you throw me into the pool almost every single day!" Min Hee cried out.

 

Jin Ae fanned her face and stopped her laughing, "Not every single day. At least we don't throw you into the pool in Winter. Now that would worse. You wouldn't want that."

 

"I wouldn't want to be thrown into the pool everyday!" Min Hee squeaked.

 

Kyung soon exhaled to control her laugh, "Honey. Just continue what you're saying." Min Hee glared at her and grabbed another stuffed toy half her size amd set it on the ground.

 

"Everytime I sit at the edge of the pool talking to one of you guys like 'Oh! Look how clear the water is! It's so blue!' One of you would come up to me and kick me into the water like this!" She then kicked the plushie into the water.

 

The girls started laughing again. "I'm dying! I can't watch this anymore! Oh my god!" Kyung Soon laughed out as she stood up.

 

Min Hee grabbed a pig plushie and threw it at Kyung Soon, which successfully hit her head. "Yah! Out of all of you three! The rapper, the doctor, and the dancer; the doctor would just leave?! How can you do this! Aren't you suppose to save lives instead of watching me almost die everyday?!" She screamed.

 

Kyung soon sat back down and covered .

 

"Oh! She has a reason there! Wah! She finally makes sense!" Jin Ae gasped.

 

Soo Young zoomed in on Min Hee and shouted, "She's a doctor outside the mansion and a baker in the mansion!"

 

After throwing most of her plushies at her unnies, she finally grabbed the biggest one. She took another floatie and dropped it on the water. She then set the huge bear on the floatie and pushed it away from her with her feet.

 

"Even when I'm in the pool, you guys try to drown me by taking the floatie away or popping it!" Min Hee said as she slowly went in the pool while holding her floatie.

 

Soo Young turned the camera to Jin Ae and told her, "She's so cute when she's mad."

 

"And stupid too," Jin Ae added as she went back to watch the maknae's crazy presentation.

 

Min Hee slowly and carefully swam next to the bear and grabbed it. She face the girls and frowned at them. "You guys would shake my floatie and get me scared! That's not fun! Not fun at all!"

 

"We get it!" Jin Ae shouted out. "Just show us how we do it!"

 

Min Hee started shaking the bear and treatening it, "You guys are like, 'Ohh! Minnie! You're gonna drown! Ohh! You're gonna fall off your floatie and drown!', and I would be like, 'Ahh! Kyung Soon! Help me! They're about to drown me again! Ahh! Doctor Baek! Help me!' "

 

Jin Ae clutched her stomach and started laughing, "Is that how we sound like when we talk?!"

 

Min Hee began pushing the bear into the water and as she did, she fell forward into the water, the floatie slipping off of her body despite of it's big size.

 

Kyung Soon quickly stood up, "Omomo! Jin Ae! Help her! She's actually drowning! Jin Ae!" She looked at the laughing Jin Ae.

 

"I can't! M-my stomach! It h-hurts! I'm laughing too much!" Jin Ae laughed out.

 

Soo Young set the camera down and started laughing with Jin Ae. In result, Kyung Soon saved the drowning Min Hee.

 

Soo Young put the camera in front of Min Hee's crying face, "You made a presentation about us drowning you. How you don't like it and how we do it. In result, you drowned at your own fault. Pabo."

 

"The presentation isn't gonna stop us from drow-" The video ended.

 

Back to reality-

 

The boys were on the ground laughing and Min Hee was on the verge of crying. She was so embarrassed. Kyung Soon and Hye Mi entered the living room with a big bag for Min Hee. Hye Mi gasped at the sight of Soo Young and hugged her.

 

"I missed you Unnie!" Hye Mi said.

 

"You may have Myung Ki, but I have Hye Mi! I missed you too!" Soo Young blurted out to Jin Ae.

 

Hye Mi the went to Min Hee and hugged her. "Happy Birthday Unnie! I missed you! I have a present for you! You'll love it! It'll last for months, Unnie! It's from France!" She exclaimed happily.

 

Min Hee gasped, "Don't tell me! Bon Bons?!" Hye Mi nodded then went to Jin Ae to give her a hug and a greeting.

 

Kyung Soon set the bags down and introdced Hye Mi to the guys, "Guys. This is Hye Mi. My little sister. Monkey, be nice to her. She's older than you."

 

Myung Ki stared at her and smiled, "She's pretty! Hi! I'm Myung Ki! Min Hee is my umma and Zelo is my appa!" He pointed at Zelo who was now getting up from the floor to sit back down next to Min Hee, but got kicked by her.

 

"Unnie? You have a son?" Hye Mi asked Min Hee. Hye Mi was a smart girl. She knew the thing about having a baby, but she wasn't immature about it unlike any other children.

 

Myung Ki nodded, "Yahp! But I'm adopted!"

 

Hye Mi looked at him with a weird look, "And you're happy about that?" Myung Ki nodded again.

 

Kyung Soon sighed, "Yeah. What she thinks, she says. Hye Mi, stop asking him those kind of questions. It's none of your concern."

 

"I'm sorry," Hye Mi said as she sat next to Soo Young.

 

Jin Ae smiled at Hye Mi, "So. How long are you gonna stay here, Hye Mi?" She knew whenever Hye Mi comes over, she stays in the mansion for a week or so.

 

"Two weeks. Umma and Appa are going to be in Jamaica and other places," Hye Mi said as she held out two fingers. Myung Ki was covering his mouth and was giggling as he stared at Hye Mi.

 

He whispered to Zelo, "Appa! She's pretty!"

 

Zelo looked at him with shock and nudged Min Hee. "Our son has taken a liking to Hye Mi. What do we do?"

 

Min Hee then started laughing, "I don't know! Let him do his thing! We should celebrate my birthday and New Years Eve now!"