Christmas Shopping and War

Dancing In The Rain

 

"A major deja vu," Jin Ae blurted out as she and the girls went back inside the house. B.A.P. left and Myung Ki was in his room sleeping.

 

Min Hee stopped at the door and started laughing to herself as she touched her lips. The girls turned around and stared at her. She flinched when she noticed all the stares. "Omo. What're you guys looking at?" she asked as she brushed past them.

 

"You're keeping something from us. What is it?" Soo Young said, her hands on her hips.

 

The teen touched her lips again and started laughing at them before walking to the couch to sit down. The girls followed her suit and sat down next to her.

 

The giggling teen looked at each of her unnies. She smiled, "You promise not to freak out? Monkey is sleeping, so don't be loud." Min Hee stretched and yawned, "I'll just make this quick. Me and Zelo are going out."

 

The girls gasped and exclaimed in unison, "Finally!"

 

"And we kissed," Min Hee added, which made the girls stop cheering and look at her with eyes that were wide as dinner plates.

 

The girls' jaws dropped and asked, "What? You guys are going that fast?"

 

Min Hee grabbed a pillow and hugged it. "No! He surprised me with a kiss!" She squeaked. "His lips were soft," She mumbled and blushed as she on her bottom lip like a baby.

 

"So cute!" Kyung Soon squealed as she glomped on Min Hee.

 

Jin Ae sighed and got up, "Dang it. Then that means I have to talk to Zelo about some certain stuff. Soo Young. You have to talk to Minnie about it too."

 

"Yah! We're not gonna do it! I know all the stuff already! Don't worry! We're not even gonna get jiggy widd it," Min Hee exclaimed as her face turned red. "But if we do, I'll make sure it's safe. Ah! what am I saying!"

 

Kyung Soon laughed and shook her head, "Okay. I'm pretty sure they both know about it. They're responsible, I know it. Look they're raising a kid together."

 

"True, but make sure you get the strongest if you guys are going to do it har-" Jin Ae got cut off by Min Hee's scream.

 

"Stop it! Shut up! Shut up! I'm done!" Min Hee shrieked as she covered her ears.

 

Jin Ae laughed, "I was just teasing, god!"

 

Soo Young fidgeted, "It's a tease, but you're making me uncomfortable too. I'm pretty sure Kyung Soon agrees too."

 

"Kyung Soon is a doctor. She's used to it," Jin Ae scoffed. She turned to look at Kyung Soon and saw that she was too, uncomfortable. "You are too?"

 

Kyung Soon stood up and hit her head. "I'm used to it yeah. But I just can't see our maknae doing that," She admitted. She hit her head more, "I can't get the image out of my head! Get out! Get out! What am I thinking!? Think of cakes, Baek Kyung Soon!"

 

"Uwaah. Kyung Soon is having erted thoughts!" Soo Young said in surprise.

 

Min Hee shook her head and headed upstairs, "I'm going to bed. Night, ies."

 

"Remember! Strong condoms!" Jin Ae shouted out to her, she then began laughing. Soo Young and Kyung Soon stared at her.

 

"You've gone mad," They both spoke in English with a British accent.

 

It's been about a week after Zelo and Min Hee started dating. Myung Ki and Kyung Soon was in the kitchen baking pastries and Soo Young was with them, eating the fresh baked cookies. Jin Ae came in the living room with her blanket wrapped around her.

 

Jin Ae flopped down on the couch and groaned, "Where are you going?" She watched Min Hee put her shoes on.

 

"Going shopping. Take care of Monkey for me," Min Hee exhaled as she put her coat on.

 

"With who?" Jin Ae asked as she buried her face into a pillow. "Can I go?"

 

Min Hee shook her head and smiled, "I'm buying everybody's presents, so you can't. I'm going with Zelo, it's also a date."

 

Jin Ae nodded and slowly stood up then walked to the kitchen to eat. As soon as she entered the kitchen, she found a lot of pastries spread out on the table. She sighed, "Are we gonna eat all of this for breakfast?"

 

"What do you mean breakfast? It's past breakfast. It's almost lunchtime," Soo Young said as she took a sip of her milk.

 

Jin Ae pouted and sat down and stared at all the pastries that were layed out. "Omo. Too much. I'm going to get diabetes. Can we eat a normal lunch like a sandwich or something?" She poked a cupcake that had too much icing and stared at it with disgust.

 

"Then make yourself a sandwich," Kyung Soon pointed out. Jin Ae pouted.

 

The hungry teen whined, "But I want someone to make it. I'm tired. Unnie. Please?" Kyung Soon shook her head as she washed a bowl that was once filled with batter.

 

Min Hee entered the kitchen and grabbed a blueberry muffin and sat down next Myung Ki. She blurted out, "Well. That for you. Go starve." She laughed and took a bite off of the muffin. She smiled at Myung Ki and said, "I'll be gone for the day. I'm buying your presents with Appa. Your ajummas will take care of you. Be good, okay?"

 

"Minnie! Shut up!" Jin Ae growled. The dongsaeng smiled at her and nodded.

 

Myung Ki gasped, "What are you gonna buy me, Umma!" His mouth was formed an 'o' and he looked adorable.

 

"I can't tell you. You'll have to wait till Christmas, Baby. What're you gonna buy me?" She asked as she answered Zelo's phone call. She put her phone against her ear and smiled, "You're here already?"

 

Zelo laughed in the other line, "I don't know, Minnie. What do you want for Christmas? And Yeah, I'm here."

 

"I wasn't talking to you, Zelo. I was talking to Monkey," Min Hee said.

 

"Give the phone to him, I wanna say hi to my baby!" Zelo gasped.

 

Min Hee scoffed, "No, Come inside and say hi to him. He wants to see you, he's been missing you and hasn't seen you for a week because of your practice."

 

"Alright. I'll go there in a sec," Zelo said. Min Hee could hear him struggle to unbuckle his seat belt.

 

"Do you need help there? It sounds like you're having trouble," Min Hee laughed as she wiped with a napkin. She heard him laugh before he hung up on her. She looked at her phone and smiled before puting her phone in her pocket.

 

Myung Ki looked at her and asked, "Was that Appa?" She nodded and ruffled his hair. "I miss him," He said, pouting.

 

A few seconds later, Zelo walked in the kitchen with a rose in his hand. He ran to Myung Ki and lifted him into the air. "I miss you too, Monkey! Appa is really busy with work, I'm sorry!" He exclaimed.

 

"When are you not gonna be busy, Appa?" Myung Ki asked, still pouting.

 

Zelo had a grin on his face. He said, "It's a secret." He kissed his forehead, "Well, we'll be going now. Bye noonas! Bye Monkey! Love you baby!"

 

Soo Young smiled and laughed, "I love you too, Appa!"

 

Zelo laughed and left with Min Hee. As soon as they got to the door, Zelo gave Min Hee the rose. Min Hee blushed and exclaimed, "I'm allergic to roses!"

 

"Chincha?! I'm sorry! I didn't know!" Zelo gasped.

 

Min Hee clutched her stomach and started laughing, "I was just kidding! Oh my god! You're reaction! Oh god! I can't breathe! I'm dying! Who's allergic to roses?"

 

The boy frowned and shook his head, "That's not funny. Some people are allergic to roses!" He left the house and went inside his car, which happened to be Him Chan's. Min Hee followed him and went inside the car.

 

"I'm sorry. Can I have my rose now?" Min Hee asked while trying to hold in her laughter.

 

Zelo threw the rose at her and started the car. "Minnie-ah. That's not funny! You're so mean," Zelo frowned at her.

 

Min Hee stared at the rose and smiled. Zelo turned to look at her and saw her smile at the rose and his heart stopped. She looked at him and laughed, "I said I'm sorry! It was just a small prank, I won't do it again. I don't do pranks."

 

He grabbed Min Hee's hand and intertwined his fingers with hers as he drove out of the spacey driveway. "You better not," He chuckled.

 

As soon as they parked near the plaza, Min Hee stared at him. "Are you gonna go out like that?" She asked him.

 

Zelo checked his clothes and asked, "Why? Do I not look good?"

 

"I mean you do. It's just that you'll get surrounded by Babyz, y'know. That's just gonna ruin our date and shopping thing," Min Hee explained to him as she unbuckled her seatbelt and grabbed her purse.

 

The boy grabbed a pair of shades and waved in front of Min Hee. "I'm gonna use this for my disguise," Zelo smiled at her.

 

Min Hee shook her head and face-palmed. "I swear you have the stupidest disguises ever. A pair of shades won't just work. Especially with your pink hair and tallness? No," She said.

 

Zelo stared at her with amusement and said, "That's what you said when I wore just my facemask and hoodie. No one saw me."

 

Opening the door, Min Hee mumbled, "That's true. Nevermind."

 

The couple entered the plaza holding each other's hand. They've bought a lot of presents for their friends and still didn't buy each other's presents. So they separated and started shopping for their presents.

 

Min Hee left a store with a frown on her face. "God! Why is it so hard looking for his present," She hissed. She stomped her way to the next store, causing many people to stare. "I wonder how Monkey is doing," She asked herself as she stared at men's clothings.

 

Meanwhile back in the mansion; Soo Young, Kyung Soon, and Myung Ki were sitting on the living room couch, not knowing what to do. Myung Ki pouted, "I want Appa and Umma home. You guys are boring." The two girls gasped and stared at Myung Ki. They were offended of what he just said.

 

Then Jin Ae arrived with vests and a Nerf guns. "Oh? I'm boring? I guess we're not playing Nerf wars then," She sished as she slowly walked back upstairs.

 

Myung Ki gasped and ran to her. "No! No! Let's play Nerf wars! C'mon! You're not boring! You're my favorite Ajumma!" He shouted.

 

Jin Ae gasped and turned around, "What? I'm your favorite?! I..I feel..I am so honored!" She then squeezed Myung Ki to death. After letting him go, she put the vest on him and gave him a gun.

 

The tall teen walked back in the living room and threw the vests at her two friends, "You guys are playing too!"

 

The girls put the vest on with no hesitation and grabbed the guns from her. "We wanna get the favorite Ajumma title from you. Let the war begin!" Soo Young and Kyung Soon said in unison. Everybody began to shoot each other.

 

Zelo stared at all the women clothings and sighed, "Minnie has too much clothes already. What the hell do I buy her?" He left the store and immediatley saw Min Hee walk in a pet store. "Is she buying me a pet?"

 

He followed her and watched her as he hid behind a rack of pet food. Because of his tall height, he had to get lower in order for him not to be seen by her.

 

"Ah! Ajusshi, can I play with the puppy over there?" Min Hee asked the man behind the counter.

 

The man smiled at her, "Of course!" He then walked to the little pen and held up a puppy. Min Hee gasped and took it from him.

 

Zelo smiled at the sight. After watching his girlfriend play with the puppy, he came up with the idea to buy it. As soon as Min Hee left, the storeowner laughed and walked up to Zelo, "Are you her boyfriend?"

 

The tall teen blinked, "You noticed me?"

 

"Of course! At first I thought you were stealing food, but who steals dog food? Are you planning to buy the puppy for your girlfriend? If you are, I can give you a discount, since it's almost Christmas. I barely give anybody discounts, so?" The man asked, waiting for Zelo's answer.

 

Zelo nodded, "Yes thank you, but I can't buy it now. Maybe Christmas Eve? Is that alright?"

 

"Six in the evening, my store will be open just for you to pick up this little angel," The owner smiled and pointed down at the puppy in the little pen.

 

Zelo stared at puppy in awe. It was cute and it somehow it reminded him of her, tiny and adorable. He smiled at it and petted it, "I'll come back for you in a week!" He then left the pet shop with a smile on his face. He just couldn't wait to see her reaction.

 

The couple left the plaza and talked about how they couldn't find each other's presents and how they finally found a perfect one.

 

Before Min Hee could go back in the mansion, she and Zelo came up with the wrapping plan. Zelo wraps the girls' and Myung Ki's presents and Min Hee wraps B.A.P.'s, so that way the girls and boys can't see their presents. If they tried, the girls would only see boy stuff in Min Hee's room and the boys would see girls stuff in Zelos room.

 

Min Hee gave Zelo a peck on the lips and said goodbye to him before going back inside the mansion with B.A.P.'s presents. She opened the door only to be greeted by a bullet hitting her straight in her eye.

 

"Ow! That really hurts! What're you guys doing?" She yelped. She opened her other eye and gasped at the sight of the floor. There were thousands of Nerf bullets everywhere. "Oh god," She mumbled.

 

Myung Ki fell on the floor, shouting, "Mayday! Mayday! I'm down and dying!" Min Hee laughed at the use of his words. 'Mayday' is only a distress signal for ships and aircrafts, but he's on land.

 

"Somebody get the doctor! Doctor! Doctor!" Soo Young shouted as she gently shook Myung Ki. "General Myung Ki! Don't die on me! Stay alive! You're okay!" Kyung Soon then ran to Myung Ki and checked for his hearbeat.

 

"He's alive! I'll just need to do some err..de-bulleting? De-bulleting on him! Yeah!" Kyung Soon exclaimed as she took out the bullets one by one off of his vest. After taking out the last bullet, she clapped, "He's okay! He's ready and healed!"

 

Jin Ae came in the room with a large machine Nerf gun and started shooting at them, screaming, "Say hello to my little friend!"

 

Min Hee shook her head at them and walked upstairs to her room to wrap the presents in piece. Only to be disturbed by Jin Ae barging in her room and shooting at her with the fully re-loaded machine gun. The rest joined in and started shooting Min Hee.

 

"Stop! I'm wrapping presents!" Min Hee shrieked.

 

The group stopped and walked over to her and gasped in unison, "Ohh! My presents? Where are my presents!"

 

Min Hee smirked, "All of yours are with Zelo. I'm only wrapping B.A.P.'s."

 

"That's smart," Kyung Soon commented.

 

Soo Young squealed, "Can I wrap Young Jae Oppa's?!" The girls stared at her with a questioning look.

 

"You like him?!" They asked in unison.

 

Soo Young blushed and shook her head, "Noo! I don't! I just want to wrap his present!" Jin Ae shook her head.

 

"You like him," She said.