Jealousy Already?

Dancing In The Rain

 

Min Hee looked up at Jin Ae. "Why can't I ask him?" She asked her innocently. Jin Ae looked at her with her "Are you kidding me? Look." Min Hee blinked and mumbled under her breath, "What."

 

"Why can't she ask, Jin Ae? They haven't seen each other for three years for god's sake!" Soo Young blurted out. She shook Jin Ae by her arm and shook her. "Why are you so mean?!" She exclaimed.

 

Jin Ae tilted her head and looked down at her, "Why are you so short?"

 

"Yah! Why are you so..so..so ugly!?" Soo Young barked as she stomped her foot. "Inside and out!"

 

Jin Ae flinched at her, "Huh? What'd you say? You're so short, I can't hear you!" She bent down to be the same level. "Can you say that again please?" She then cupped behind her ear. Soo Young gasped and slapped her ear, making Jin Ae hear a high-pitched ring.

 

"Y-yah! You're so mean!" Soo Young cried. Jin Ae stood there, glaring at her, her left eye twitching.

 

She coughed, "Kim Soo Young. You better run. Like right now." Her knuckles turned white. Soo Young slowly stepped back before she ran behind B.A.P. Jin Ae started chasing her around the room for about three times until they ran outside to the lobby.

 

Jong Up started snickering. Everybody in the room looked at him. He pointed at Min Hee and Zelo's hand. Zelo was still holding her hand. Min Hee blushed and retracted her hand. She turned away from the embarrassment.

 

"Miahne," Zelo murmured.

 

Min Hee looked over her , covering her slight pink face, "T-that's okay. I'll just go get the girls."

 

As soon as she took a step forward. You could hear Jin Ae warning Soo Young about a duffel bag in her way and all of the sudden, a crash was heard and a loud yelp.

 

In the lobby, was Soo Young and Jin Ae on the ground. They tripped on a duffel bag that was in their way. Soo Young got up and tried to run, but Jin Ae grabbed her leg and tripped her.

 

"Let go of me, Jin Ae!" Soo Young laughed out. She pinched Jin Ae and escaped when Jin Ae let go of her. "Haha! Loser! Don't underestimate short people like me!" she laughed a dramatic and evil laugh before she ran to back to the room.

 

Jin Ae quickly stood up and ran towards her. "Don't forget I was number one in the track team!" She yelled out to Soo Young.

 

Soo Young ran in the room and jumped at Young Jae. "Protect me! Protect me!" she pleaded as she hid her face.

 

"Soo Young~" Jin Ae sang as she slowly entered the room. She had an eerie grin on her face that sent shivers down Min Hee's spine. She walked towards Soo Young as she squealed in Young Jae's arm.

 

Suddenly the song 'PONPONPON' by Kyary blasted, making Jin Ae look at Min Hee. Min Hee laughed and walked to her duffel bag to get her phone. As soon as she got the phone, she answered it, "Kyung Soon Unnie!"

 

There was a pause and Min Hee smiled, "Hmmm," she then looked at Jin Ae and Soo Young. "I'm pretty sure they'd love it. Yeah, I'm done with everything except the others. I did good. Yeah. I'll give them your number. Oh, my number? Okay. Oppa's picking me up?"

 

Jin Ae cheered, "Yes! Min Hee's cooking!" Min Hee glared at her to shut up.

 

"He's coming already? Alright. Wait what?!" She exclaimed. She had a shocked expression. She smiled, "Do I get money? Fine, I'll do it. When is it?"

 

Soo Young stared at Zelo then at Jin Ae. "I think she has a with curly-haired men. I think Zelo has a rival," she blurted out, making Min Hee blush. "But he's so old. How old is Oppa again? Twenty-two?"

 

"Six years apart. It's just a number. He looks young though, so it's all good," Jin Ae said.

 

Zelo was feeling a bit uneasy. 'Who are they talking about?' He asked himself as he put his head down.

 

Min Hee shrugged and went to the far corner of the room. "So...it's today? What's the theme?" she asked. She flinched and stared at her phone and mumbled to herself, "She hung up."

 

Jin Ae walked towards her and asked, "What's happening?"

 

Min Hee smiled and played with her phone, "Umm. Kyung Soon scheduled something for me without me knowing it and it's today. It has something to do with FTisland." She stuffed her phone in her pocket and grabbed her duffel bag.

 

Soo Young got off Young Jae, "Let me guess! You're gonna model!" She made sure not to go near Jin Ae so instead of walking in front of B.A.P. she walked behind them.

 

"Modeling? Aren't you too young? And short?" Jin Ae asked laughing. Min Hee was insulted by what she said.

 

She gasped, "It's called high heels! And I'm 5'4! I'm not that short!" Min Hee then pointed at Zelo, "Zelo sang a very ual song when he was fifteen! And guess what he was talking about! He was talking about-"

 

Jin Ae flapped her hand at Min Hee, "Alright! Alright! I get it. You have a point."

 

Min Hee lifted her head triumphantly, "Yeah. I thought so." Her phone rang again, this time the ring tone was 'Ma Boy' by SISTAR. She smiled down at the screen and asnwered it, "Oppa! You're here? Can you wait please? I have to give the judges my number," she said as she got out her pen from her duffel bag.

 

"She brings a pen in her duffel bag?" Soo Young mumbled to herself. She put a hand on Min Hee's shoulder, "I'll do that for you. Just leave. You have a busy schedule."

 

Min Hee smiled at her, "Thank you. I'll be leaving then." She turned to B.A.P. and bowed, "Thank you."

 

When Min Hee left the room, everybody turned to Zelo and asked in unison, "Jealous?" Zelo stared at them and chuckled. He grabbed a water bottle and shook his head, "Why would I be jealous?"

 

Jin Ae smirked, "Y'know what they say, 'A strong denial is a. Big. Fat. Yes.' Why do you look upset?"

 

Everybody started laughing as Zelo blushed.