Walkie-Talkie Game

Dancing In The Rain

 

B.A.P. and Eros left to go shopping after their practice. Yong Guk and Chun Hei were left behind. They were talk to their managers about next month's Valentines Concert. It was already January tenth, and the girls have been practicing for twelve to fifteen hours everyday. They even wrote severeal and songs for their first album and perfected it when they sang it. Eros was ready to debut.

 

"This is a great oppurtunity for Eros to debut!" Manager Kang exclaimes. "It's been two weeks since they started practicing, and they're perfect! SNSD perfect!"

 

Chun Hei smiled at Manager Kang's compliment and said, "Wow. That means a lot. Thank you!" Yong Guk stared at her with wide eyes.

 

"SNSD perfect? How? That's impossible for a rookie group!" Yong Guk gasped.

 

Manager Shin raised an eyebrow, "Nothing's impossible when it comes to Eros. They're fast-learners and really talented!" Chun Hei smiled triumphantly and nodded.

 

"We already have an album. Thanks to Minnie and Jin Ae," The Eros leader blurted out. "Nothing really is impossible to us."

 

Yong Guk's jaw dropped. "Chincha?! That's fast! What about your choreography?" he asked, bewildered.

 

"They already got that done because of Soo Young. Didn't you watch them practice last time?" Manager Kang asked. "Eros is really TS's miracle group. They'll be a hit!"

 

Manager Shin laughed at Yong Guk's reaction. He cleared his throat," Chun Hei. Tell the girl that we're shooting a 'Mr.E' teaser and music video in three days. We have surprise guests for the music video."

 

"We didn't shoot the music video, Yong Guk. That's what we didn't do," Chun Hei chuckled.

 

Yong Guk nodded, "So who are they? The surprise guests."

 

"It's called 'surprise guest' for a reason," both of the managers said in unison. They sighed and shook their heads.

 

Chun Hei crossed her legs and popped her gum. "Where are we filming it at?" she asked.

 

"Tomorrow, we're going to practice with the surprise guests for the music video. And tell Minnie to bring Monkey. We're filming it here. Hannam-dong, Yongsan-gu. At the club, Rococo," Manager Shin said.

 

"Isn't it bad to bring a kid at a club?" Yong Guk asked. "Especially a five year-old?"

 

Manager Kang blurted out, "It's not like they're actually going clubbing and do all those stuff. They're just filming it there."

 

Chun Hei stared at her heels and said, "Actually. The dance is pretty ual. It is a ual song. I don't know. It's Friday tomorrow too. Monkey would have to skip school and Minnie wouldn't want that."

 

The managers sighed and sulked in the couch. They adored Monkey and missed him since they haven't been meeting each other because of Monkey's school and their job.

 

Meanwhile in the mall, the big group of friends walked out of an electronic store and each of them had walkie-talkies in their hands. They formed a circle and discussed the rules about the game they're going to play.

 

"Okay. Basically, we spread out and hide in stores. You can walk around, but you can't get tagged. The people that are hiding too, have to help each other," Hye Su explained.

 

Min Hee smiled, "They help each other by warning them through the walkie-talkie. Onliy if you see the 'It' person near your teammate, that's when you warn them throught the walkie-talkie. You're not allowed to say names of nicknames."

 

This seems like an interesting game, but I though we were just shpping," Dae Hyun and Jin Ae commented in unison.

 

Soo Young gave the two a look then said, "Then don't play!"

 

"Actually, you can shop while playing. You just have to be quick like a ninja!" Hye Su blurted out. Everybody nodded their head in understanding.

 

Min Hee added, "Your stuff will slow you down, so I advise you to buy little stuff." Her fingers brushed against Zelo's. It was their interaction to tell each other they love each other whenever they're out in public.

 

Soo Young noticed it and raised her hand.

 

"This isn't a classroom, Soo Young," Jin Ae blurted out.

 

Soo Young glared at her. "Shut up. Can we partner up with someone?" Hye Su shook her head.

 

"Unfortunately, no. You cannot partener up with someone. So that's to our maknae couple and JaeSoo couple. I'm sorry, but it's part of the rules," Hye Su whispered.

 

Soo Young and Young Jae started dating days after Min Hee's brithday. It was during Eros' practice when B.A.P. barged into their dance studio and. Young Jae walked up to Soo Young with a red rose and a big box of chocolates. He then asked her out, which Soo Young happily accepted, especially the chocolates.

 

"So. One, two, three! Not it!" Hye Su shouted out quickly as she ran away. " Everybody said it quickly and Jong Up was the last one to say it. "Jong Up! You're it!"

 

Jong Up sighed and counted down to thirty seconds. When he got to ten, he held his walkie-talkie near his mouth and counted down to let them know they have a few seconds left.

 

"Ready or not, here I come!" Jong Up sang into his walkie-talkie.

 

A static was heard before Zelo started talking. "Hyung. You counted down to fast, over," he said in monotone.

 

"Hi oppa!" Min Hee shouted through the walkie-talkie.

 

"Hey Minnie! Why can't you just alk to me in person? I see you in Sanrio.." There was a pause before Zelo talked again. "Opps. Sorry. Run?" he chuckled nervously.

 

Min Hee gasped, "You jackass! I hate you!"

 

Jong Up smirked and began running towards the girly store. "Thanks Maknae!" he said through his walkie-talkie. When he arrived, he found Min Hee running out of the store, stuffing her newly bought Hello Kitty backpack with other Sanrio products.

 

"Run! Run! He's behind you!" Jin Ae warned through the walkie-talkie.

 

Soo Young sang, "You better run run run run run!"

 

"Ahh! He's catching up to you! Run! Put the backpack on, quickly! Run!" Him Chan exclaimed.

 

Min Hee looked back and screamed as she saw Jong Up sprinting towards her. She quickly put her backpack on and started running. Luckily, she wore comfortably clothes which was a blue oversized B.A.P. sweater that she stole from Zelo, black leggings, and white sneakers.

 

"I thought you were number one in your track team back in Japan! You can run faster than that!" Jin Ae exclaimed.

 

"I'm sorry babe! I'm sorry!" Zelo whispered through the walkie-talkie.

 

The girl sped up and turned to her right. She passed through a crowd of more than twenty people. Min Hee stopped and looked back.

 

"Keep running! He's several feet away from toy! Pabo!," Hye Su squealed.

 

As soon as Min Hee turned around to run, Jong Up grabbed her by the shoulder. "You're it," he panted. Min Jee pulled her hair and let out an exasperated sigh.

 

"And Minnie is it. We have thirty seconds to find a new hiding place," Dae Hyun announced through the walkie-talkie.

 

Jong Up ran away and Min Hee began counting down. As soon as she was done, she headed straight to the food court, knowing a certain person might be there.

 

"You're so mean. You didn't bother warning us that we have a few seconds left until you're out to find us, meanie," Him Chan teased.

 

Soo Young laughed, "If you think I'm in the food court, I'm not."

 

"She's just mad," Jin Ae mumbled.

 

Zelo whined, "I'm sorry Minnie!" In the background, Min Hee could hear a woman welcoming him to a toy store called 'Build-A-Bear Workshop.

 

Knowing she was being watched by her friends, Min Hee kept a straight face. She knew Zelo would be building a bear for her and it takes time to build one, so she took the longest route to Zelo's hding place.

 

"Smart. Very smart," Dae Hyun commented on Min Hee's plan.

 

Jin Ae chuckled, "Never underestimate Minnie's hearing. I'ma buy you something!"

 

"I see what you did there, Minnie! Oh. I wonder if I should warn that person," Jong Up sang.

 

Hye Su warned, "She's coming for you! Hurry up and pay for that!"

 

"Oh man! That person is not even finished with it," Soo Young said through the walkie-talkie.

 

"Hurry up! Hurry up! Hurry up! Minnie's nearby!" Young Jae cried out.

 

When Zelo went up to the counter while his friends were warning the unlucky player, he realized that all of them were warning him.

 

"Damn it!" he cursed under his breath. "I guess I deserve it." Zelo quickly payed for the bear and grabbed the box. He looked around and hid behind a big box full of unstuffed bears.

 

Just as he hid behind it, Min Hee walked into the store. She scanned the whole place and didn't find Zelo. When she was about to turn around, she saw a flash of familiar pink. Min Hee smirked and left the store and sat on the bench next to the door. She was waiting for Zelo to come out so she could catch him easily.

 

Zelo peeked over the box and didn't find his girlfriend at the entrance. So he slowly stood up and walked out of the store.

 

"Aigoo!" Hye Su sighed through the walkie-talkie.

 

The tall maknae looked from right to left and found Min Hee sitting on the bench. "Oh !" he exclaimed and ran the other way.

 

"Yah!" Min Hee shouted out as she chased him. Zelo looked back and smiled at her and ran faster so she couldn't catch him. Min Hee smirked and thought of a plan that he would fall for.

 

"She's smirking! She's smirking! Oh god!" Soo Young gasped.

 

Min Hee cried out, "Zelo-ah! Slow down!" She ran faster and tripped. Her fall made a loud sound that Zelo could hear.

 

"Oh my god! Are you alright, agasshi?" a woman with red hair asked. Her voice sounded a bit familiar, even her facial structures, but her big shades were hiding her eyes.

 

Min Hee pouted and tears rolled down her cheeks. She touched her ankle and shook her head.

 

Zelo stopped and looked back and saw his girlfriend on the floor. He gasped and ran back to her. "Yah! You're so clumsy! Aish! Such a clumsy girlfriend!" He went on his knees and checked her ankles if they were sprained.

 

He stared at her and wiped the tears from her eyes, "You can't get injured. You're important."

 

The red-headed woman smiled and quickly walked away. Min Hee's frown slowly formed into a smile. She slapped Zelo's shoulder, "Pabo! You're it!" She stood up and grabbed the box from him. "Thank you for my bear, Oppa!"

 

Zelo watched her run away in amazement. He chuckled and shook his head, "Seriously. What am I gonna do with her?" He stood up and ran his hand through his pink hair.

 

"Just don't underestimate Park Min Hee," Jin Ae sighed.

 

"You're the one to talk. You always underestimate her," Soo Young mumbled through the walkie-talkie.

 

"Thirty seconds! Thirty seconds! Zelo's it!" Young Jae announced.

 

Zelo counted down to thirty and like Jong Up, he warned them when they had a few seconds left. He then walked around the mall and passed by weird looking people. He passed by a girl with blonde hair, wearing big shades, black coat, and platform boots. There was a short business man he bumped into, who had a weird voice. He also passed by a short man with an afro and goatee that was carrying a lot of shopping bags. He kept taking glances at a few guys with hoods over their heads.

 

"Seriously? It's been like what? Twenty minutes? And you still can't find us?" Him Chan asked Zelo through the walkie-talkie.

 

Jin Ae sighed, "C'mon dude! You're tall! Find us!"

 

"He ! Look carefully!" Soo Young laughed.

 

"Zelo! It's almost two! We have to pick up Monkey! Let's all meet up at the fountain!" Min Hee said.

 

"Aww! But this game is fun!" Hye Su whined.

 

"It's not fun anymore because of Zelo," Young Jae said.

 

Jong Up chuckled, "That's true."

 

Everybody met up at the fountain and laughed at each other. They were all in disguises except Zelo.

 

Zelo gasped, "So you guys were the weird people I kept passing by!"

 

Jin Ae was the red head, Soo Young was the platform boots girl, Hye Su was the business man, the boys were the ones with the hood, and Min Hee was the afro boy.

 

Min Hee put down her shopping bags and took off her afro. "How can you not see me? I'm wearing the same clothes!"

 

"I'm returning all of these stuff," Soo Young and Jin Ae said in unison as they looked down at their outfit.

 

Hye Su giggled, "I'm not. I'm giving the suit to my dad. He needs one."

 

"You're so dumb, Zelo. How can you not get suspicious?" Jong Up asked.

 

Zelo shrugged and grabbed Min Hee's shopping bags. "I've seen many weird people everywhere. I guess I'm used to it. Well. Minnie and i should be going now," he said as he nudged his girlfriend with his shoulder.

 

"We're gonna rehearse tomorrow at Rococo for the 'Mr.E' music video and we have surprise guests. I wonder who they are," Min Hee mumbled as she stared at her phone.

 

The girls gasped, "Chincha? When are we gonna start shooting it?"

 

Min Hee looked at them, "In three days. I'm excited, but the song is pretty ual. Especially the dance."

 

Jin Ae shrugged, "It's just acting. We're all good at that, right?"

 

"I can't wait to meet them!" Hye Su and Soo Young squealed.

 

Moments later of talking about the rehearsal tomorrow, Min Hee and Zelo left the mall and walked to the parking lot.

 

Their walkie-talkies made static noises before Jin Ae started talking. "Sleep early tonight. The practice is at three."

 

The other Eros members replied with a "Roger that!"