An Awkward Reunion and Unexpected Moment

Dancing In The Rain

 

It's been a month since Myung ki moved into the mansion and it was the tenth of December. The girls and Myung Ki were in the living room finishing decorating their twelve-foot tall Christmas tree. It's going to be an exciting month for the girls especially for Myung Ki.

 

Myung Ki squealed and ran around the tree, running away from Soo Young. "You can't catch me ! Umma! Umma! Help me!"

 

In the other side of the living room was Min Hee on the floor getting pinned by Jin Ae. "I c-can't, Monkey! I'm down! Call for Kyung Soon ajumma!"  She shouted as she struggled to get out Jin Ae's grasp, but failed.

 

"You're no help, Umma!" Myung Ki laughed as he ran around the house. As soon as he entered the hallway entrance, he bumped into Jong Up.

 

Jong Up went on his knees and patted his head, "Oh! You must be Monkey, our maknae was talking about! Hyungs! Look at him! He's adorable!"

 

Soo Young entered the hallway and saw B.A.P. "Hey! How'd you guys get inside? I remember locking the front door," She asked, scratching her head. She the helped Monkey up.

 

Zelo appeared with presents and gasped, "Monkey! I missed you! Hi Noona!" He handed the presents to Him Chan and ran towards Myung Ki and picking him up and threw him in the air a couple of times.He turned to his hyungs and smiled, "These guys are my hyungs. Your uncles."

 

A few weeks ago, Min Hee had told him that Kyung Soon signed him into the adoption papers and that he's the adoptive father. He admitted to her that he was like a father to Myung Ki and that he's really okay with it, they just need to keep it a secret from the media.

 

Yong Guk gave Myung Ki a gummy smile and said, "I'm Yong Guk!" Myung ki's jaw dropped when he heard his deep voice.

 

"He sounds like a monster!" Myung Ki whispered to Zelo. The guys heard him and started laughing.

 

The guys introduced themselves to Myung Ki and went to the living room. They all sat down and watched Jin Ae and Min Hee wrestle. Min Hee finally escaped from Jin Ae and started running away from her until she tripped on a bag.

 

"Owww!" Min Hee laughed as she sat up.

 

Myung Ki hopped off Zelo's lap and ran to her. "Umma! Are you okay? Want me to kiss your boo boo?" He asked as he squeezed her face with his hands.

 

"Yeah. Right here," Min Hee smiled as she pointed at her cheek. Myung Ki kissed her and clapped his hand.

 

Myung Ki cheered, "There! You're okay now!" Everybody smiled at his cuteness. He was just too adorable.

 

Kyung Soon walked in the living room with the game, 'Monopoly' and stared at the boys. Jin Ae and Soo Young gasped in unison and pointed at her, "Baek Kyung Soon! I challenge you!"

 

Yong Guk's eyes went wide when he heard the name of his first love's full name. He wasn't sure if it was her though, there are many people in Korea who has the same full name. He stared at her and his breathing was hitched. It was her.

 

Min Hee stood up and poitned at the guys and introduced them to Kyung Soon "These are the guys that watched us audition. Our judges. Starting from the right is Kim Him Chan, Yoo Young Jae, Moon Jong Up, and Bang Yong Guk. You already know Zelo."

 

"Bang Yong Guk?" Kyung Soon nervously asked as she dropped the box.

 

Soo Young and Jin Ae stood up and asked, "Yah! Are you okay?" Kyung Soon never acted like that before. She was never nervous in the house.

 

Min Hee pointed at Yong Guk and blinked. "Do you know Yong Guk Oppa?" She asked.

 

Yong Guk looked down and scratched his head. The boys looked at him and Zelo asked, "Do you know her?"

 

"Didn't he mention a girl he went out with before our debut? He said he still loved her and that her name is..Kyung Soon. Deja vu!" Jong Up asked. Everybody except Kyung Soon and Yong Guk nodded and agreed.

 

Jin Ae commented, "When I had boy problems, Unnie talked about a boy she dated for awhile. Right, Soo Young? Minnie?"

 

There was an awkward atmoshpere in the living room and was everyone was silent for about a few minutes until Min Hee broke it. "Soo. I'll just go to the...kitchen..and make some snacks for Monkey," She announced as she slowly stood up and grabbed Myung Ki.

 

"I'll go with her too," Zelo said as he quickly walked towards her and their fingers brushed against each other once he went next to her. There fingers intertwined for a moment until Min Hee pulled her hand away as she smile up at Zelo.

 

Soo Young watched it happen and squealed silently. She stood up and said, "I'll go wrap the...presents in my room. Young Jae, Jong Up, help me, please. There's a lot." The boys stood up and followed her.

 

"I'm going to my room and make some music. Him Chan and Dae Hyun have been begging me to make music with them. I think it's the perfect time to do that," Jin Ae said as she took a glance at Dae Hyun and Him Chan.

 

Kyung Soon and Yong Guk were shock that their own best friends would leave them all alone together. They watched all of them leave and Kyung Soon sighed and sat down.

 

"So..how are you?" Yong Guk asked awkwardly.

 

Kyung Soon looked at him and smiled, "I'm doing great. Taking care of these girls is really fun and tiring. I own a hospital and bakery. You?"

 

"Same..but I don't own a hospital and a bakery. I work for TS Ent." He stuttered. Kyung Soon chuckled at how nervous he was. "Uhh. Have you umm..met any guys?" Yong Guk asked as he stared at her longingly.

 

She stared at him and shook her head, "Nope. I'm focusing on treating my patients and baking pastries. I don't have time for that."

 

But Kyung Soon has this feeling inside her that she wants to give him another chance. She knew that he didn't mean to do the stuff he did to her, she just overreacted. If she wasn't forced to go to the States, they'd still be together.

 

Meanwhile in the kitchen, Myung Ki sat in his seat and put his head down and complained, "But Umma! I'm not hungry! I wanna play!"

 

"Shh! They can hear you! Be quiet and behave!" Min Hee snapped at him as she made snacks.

 

Myung Ki pouted and stared at his dad. Zelo looked at him then at Min Hee. "Minnie-ah. You're being mean to him," Zelo said, resting his chin on his palm.

 

"Aish! You guys are already starting to act the same!" Min Hee complained as she treatened to ht them with a serving spoon. "I didn't know Kyung Soon's first love would be Yong Gukkie Oppa. Did he tell you his side of the story?"

 

Zelo nodded and watched Min Hee as she scooped up plain yogurt and put it into three cups, adding slices of strawberries and blueberries into it.

 

Min Hee pushed two cups toward the boys and leaned forward, staring at Zelo. "I'll tell you her side of her story if you tell me his," She bargained him. She loves listening to stories, especially when it's about love.

 

"When he was thirteen, he liked a girl; Kyung Soon Noona. Hyung asked her out and Noona said yes," Zelo said as he took a spoonful of yogurt. "This is good. Well anyways, they've went out for three years. Hyung planned an anniversary party for her in a fancy restaraunt."

 

The girl squealed, "Aw. I know this part. His ex arrives and talks to him. They ended kissing and Unnie saw them."

 

Zelo nodded and continued, "Yeah. That happened, but Hyung's ex kissed him. He pulled her away as soon as he saw her walking out of restaraunt. Few days later, he came to her house to tell her what actually had happened only to find out that she moved to the States because of him."

 

Min Hee blinked and put her spoon down. "Unnie thought that he kissed back. And she went to the States to become a doctor and a baker. She said she didn't want to go to the States, but was forced to only to achieve her goal," She said.

 

Myung Ki stared at his parfait and played with it. He stared at Zelo's empty cup and asked, "Appa. Do you want mine?"

 

"No. You have to eat that. Don't you wanna become like your Appa when you grow up. Tall and handsome?" Min Hee asked as she grabbed Zelo's empty cup to clean it. Myung Ki pouted and started eating. She came back and sat next to Zelo.

 

Zelo laughed, "Chincha? I'm tall and handsome?"

 

"Naw. You're short and ugly," Min Hee answered, her voice dripping with sarcasm. Zelo smirked and chuckled at what she just said.

 

He leaned over to her. "You said that in a sarcastic way, meaning the opposite. Did you just admit that.." Zelo trailed off as his face went closer to hers. "I'm tall and y?" His voice went deep and husky as he finished it with a whisper.

 

Min Hee flicked his forhead and laughed , "Now you just changed the handsome part into y."

 

Zelo looked at her in amusement. "You're still admitting it!" He laughed and put his head down. His body was convulsing with laughter. Myung Ki sat there, eating his parfait, and watch his dad laugh to death.

 

"Yah! Those weren't..I didn't..Babo!" Min Hee exclaimed as she ran out of the kitchen to her room.

 

Myung Ki put his cup down and poked Zelo, "Appa. What did you do?"

 

Zelo shook his head, still laughing, "Umma unintentionally admitted something to Appa. That's all. She's overreacting."

 

Back in the living room, Kyung Soon and Yong Guk talked about sime stuff. The awkward atmoshpere was still there until Soo Young, Jin Ae and the boys came in with about twenty presents.

 

Soo Young passed by a running Min Hee and turned around in curiosity. "Yah! Minnie! Where are you going?"

 

Zelo brushed past them and followed Min Hee. Jin Ae blinked, "Zelo? Where are you going?"

 

He laughed, "Minnie's mad at me. I have to apologize." The girls nodded their heads in understanding.

 

"What did you do?" Everybody asked in unison.

 

Zelo scratched his head, "Nothing really. I and she overreacted. Myung Ki's in the kitchen eating his parfait. He's probably finished by now and he's sitting on that tall stool. Can you get him, please?"

 

"I'll get him," They said in unison then looked at each other.

 

The pink-haired teen made his way to Min Hee's door. He turned the knob only to find it was locked. He knocked on the door, "Yaah~. Park Min Hee! Open the door. Minnie! Min Hee!"

 

Min Hee shouted, "You're so mean! Go away! Babo!" She buried her face in the pillow and started screaming. 'Why the hell did I say that!? I'm the babo! Babo!' she mentally slapped herself. She stared at the door and glared at it.

 

Zelo sighed, "You admitted it though! You said it. You can't take it back. Open the door! Please?" He began knocking on the door.

 

After what seemed like ten minutes of knocking on Min Hee's door, the door slowly opened. Zelo smiled and wlaked in. He closed the door and locked it. Min Hee crossed her arms, "Apologize."

 

"No. I won't. Because I didn't do anything wrong." Zelo said. He then laughed, "You think I'm tall and y, huh?" Min Hee blushed and turned away.

 

'Why the hell do I like this guy?' She thought to herself.

 

Zelo turned her around and looked at her straight in the eye. He looked down at the ground and smiled. He then looked up at her and asked, "I know you like me. And I like you. Will you go out with me?"

 

He finally gathered his courage to ask her that one simple question. The only thing he needed is her answer.

 

Min Hee smiled. "Naw bruh! I hate you!" She answered him sarcastically. Zelo shook his head and hugged her tight.

 

"Is that a yes?" Zelo asked her as he pulled away and stared at her. Min Hee nodded. He grinned and hugged her again. Min Hee buried her face in his chest and laughed.

 

She blurted out, "You still need to ap-" Zelo interrupted her with a kiss. He rested his forehead with hers and smiled.

 

"No."