More Awkward Than Min Hee and Jong Hoon's Relationship

Dancing In The Rain

 

In the studio all you could hear is the other band members freaking out and Min Hee's silent scream. She pulled away from him and touched her lips. Min Hee stared at him for awhile and then slapped him, knowing it wasn't really for the photo shoot.

 

Min Hee got off of him and walked to her dressing room. She didn't want to waste time, so she grabbed all of her stuff and the gray coat had bought her too. Min Hee quickly put on the coat and left the building.

 

The valet parked Hong Ki's car in front of her. She opened the back of the car and grabbed her duffel bag. She then walked away, leaving the valet confused.

 

"That idiot! Why would he..kiss me?" Min Hee stammered as she walked around the block. She then started screaming and stomping, passersby glaring at her as if she was crazy. "Aish. That was my first kiss!" She complained to herself as she ran her hand through her hair.

 

Min Hee stopped in front of a huge window that showed her reflection. "I should return these dresses," She thought out loudly. She shook her head, "No. They're mine now. I deserve these. Wait. I feel mean and selfish. No, he's mean!"

 

She walked to the side of the sidewalk and called out for a taxi. A taxi quickly pulled up and she went inside. telling him directions to her mansion.

 

As soon as the taxi parked in front of the gates of her mansion, Min Hee payed him the amount she had to pay, which happened to be a lot. "Thank you Ajusshi," She said, smiling at him. He nodded and drove away.

 

When Min Hee opened the gate, she found Jin Ae's car parked in the garage, along with a white van. "Guests?" she asked hersef as she passed by the van. She went to the porch and opened the door, knowingly it was open.

 

"I'm home," Min Hee grumbled as she went straight to the kitchen to prepare dinner. She found Jordans scattered everywhere. "Men's shoes?" she asked herself.

 

When she passed by the living room, the girls stated screaming. Min Hee turned to them and jumped at B.A.P.'s presence. "Whoa. You guys are here," she said in a monotone voice.

 

"Who are you?!" Soo Young playfully shrieked. She got up and started touching Min Hee's hair in amazement, just like Min Hee predicted. "Oh my god. Your wig is silky," she mumbled.

 

"Ew. You look like a doll. I don't like it," Jin Ae blurted out as she rolled on the ground. "What's with your wig?"

 

Min Hee turned her back to them and walked in the kitchen. She opened the refrigerator and took out the ingredients for the dinner she was gonna make. "Where's Unnie?" She asked, shouting it out.

 

"She has something important to do in the hospital. She's staying there until midnight!" Jin Ae replied. She added, "You didn't answer my question, Minnie!"

 

"It's not a wig. I dyed it," Min Hee said as she opened the freezer and took out three steaks. "Are they eating with us too?" She asked as she stared at the extra steaks in the freezer.

 

Soo Young entered the kitchen and jumped on the counter. Min Hee stared at her as she nodded her head, "Yeah."

 

The teen took out six steaks and put them all in the counter. She went through a cupboard and took out a numerous amount of potatoes. She walked to another cupboard and took out three boxes of mac and cheese.

 

"What're you making?" Soo Young asked as she poked the frozen steaks. Min Hee walked to the counter and set the potatoes and boxes down.

 

"Steak, mashed potato with bacon bits, mac and cheese, caesar salad, and for dessert, cheese cake," Min Hee said as she counted out all the items on the ocunter.

 

The girs in the kitchen could hear Jin Ae's cheering when she heard the word 'Bacon' snd laughed. "Are you gonna cook in that outfit, Minnie?" Jin Ae shouted out.

 

Min Hee looked down at the outfit she was wearing and shrugged, "Yeah. I am." She stripped off her coat and walked to the living room to put it up on the rack.

 

Jin Ae whistled when she noticed Min Hee's exposed back. "You look like a e," She commented.

 

"Y'know what. I'll just go upstairs and change," Min Hee hissed at her and headed upstairs to her room to change.

 

Min Hee came out wearing her black, silky bunny pajamas, her hair braided into two sections, and was wearing her white bunny beanie Kyung Soon gave her. She went back in the kitchen to find a pot filled with water. She turned to Soo Young and gave her a thankful smile.

 

After dinner was made, everybody sat down, thanking Min Hee for the food she made. Min Hee just nodded and stuffed her earphones in her ears. She was in a bad mood because of Hong Ki. The girls looked at each other then at Min Hee.

 

"Min Hee's in a bad mood. What happened?" Soo Young asked as she played with her mashed potatoes. The guys stopped eating and looked at Soo Young.

 

Jin Ae shrugged and stuffed herself with steak. She swallowed her food and said, "Hong Ki? He probably made a move on her that Min Hee didn't like." She was right. They all went back to eating until Min Hee's phone started ringing.

 

Min Hee noticed it, but she ignored knowing it was Hong Ki. She stabbed her steak with her fork and ate it viciously.

 

The phone stopped ringing and rang again a minute later. "Someone's famous," Soo Young mumbled to herself. The ringing continued for half of the dinner time until Jin Ae grabbed the phone and checked the I.D.

 

"Whoa, this is rare!" Jin Ae exclaimed with full. Soo Young looked over the phone and gasped.

 

She grabbed the phone anda stared at it, "Jong Hoon Oppa's calling! Why's he calling her!" The phone stopped ringing and showed her how many missed calls Min Hee had. "T-thirty-two?! All from the members of Ftisland, but mostly from Hong Ki!"

 

Jin Ae tapped her chin, "What happened between these two?"

 

Zelo quietly ate his food and ignored their conversation. He was jealous and curious about the situation.

 

Soo Young, being the nosey friend, went through all forty-nine texts Min Hee had recieved from the past two hours. She scrolled down all through the texts; 'He's sorry', 'I'm so sorry!', 'I'm stupid', 'Please call me back'. Jin Ae looked over Soo Young's shoulder reading all the texts with her.

 

They kept scrolling until they recieved another text. A very long text from Hong Ki. "He wrote a whole novel! Something must've happened between them!"

 

Soo Young stared at Min Hee and stood up, "Let's read this somewhere else. Be right back guys!" The two girls left the kitchen, leaving the guys in the awkward situation with Min Hee. Min Hee put the fork down and looked up. She just now noticed she was alone with the boys.

 

She blinked, "Ah. Where're the peeps?" Min Hee leaned forward on the table with her eyes wide open.

 

Jong Up wiped his mouth with a napkin and answered, "They're in the living room, I think."

 

Min Hee laughed and took out an ear earphone, "Wait. What?" Her laugh was so cute, that while Zelo was eating, his heart stopped when he heard it. He looked at her and dropped his fork, causing it to make a loud sound.

 

The guys and Min Hee looked at him. Min Hee gasped, "The food! Is it good? Do you not like it?"

 

When Zelo and the guys were about to answer, the girls ran in the room screaming their heads off, startling Min Hee and the guys.

 

"Min Hee! How could you! I thought we were your best friends!" Soo Young cried out.

 

Jin Ae looked at Soo Young, "We're basically sisters. Anyways, Why?! How could you! After all the stuff we've been through, you didn't tell us immediatley?"

 

Min Hee tilted her head, "What?"

 

Soo Young ran to her, and waved the phone in front of Min Hee's face. Min Hee grabbed her hand and looked at her, "Why do you have my phone?"

 

Soo Young and Jin Ae shouted in unison, "Read it! Read it out loud for the world to hear!" Min Hee stared at them in shock and grabbed her phone. "Seriously, Min Hee. Read it out loud. It's a punishment," Jin Ae said.

 

"Arasso," Min Hee said and she began reading the text aloud.