Gifts and a Surprise Announcement

Dancing In The Rain

 

The whole mansion was in panic mode, the girls running everywhere. They have to make sure the mansion was completely clean and neat and that the meals were cooked and ready. Min Hee and Kyung Soon were in the kitchen cooking the ham and baking the last batch of cookies. Soo Young was cleaning the living room and dining room. Jin Ae was carrying all of the plates and silverwares to the dining room.

 

Min Hee recieved a text from Zelo and gasped as she read it. "They're coming here in an hour! Everybody get ready!" She shouted. She then turned to Kyung Soon who was taking out the cookies out of the oven and asked, "When is the ham gonna be finished?"

 

"In about thirty minutes. Don't worry. The oven will turn off by itself. Let's get ready," Kyung Soon said as she grabbed Min Hee's arm and lead her upstairs.

 

Min Hee went to Myung Ki's room and woke him up, "Monkey. Wake up! It's already nine..in the night time. C'mon! Wake up! Appa's coming here in an hour!" Myung Ki slowly sat up and rubbed hid eyes.

 

"Appa?" Myung Ki blinked at Min Hee. His hair was messy and his cheeks were red, Min Hee smiled and fixed his hair.

 

She picked him up and carried him to the bathroom. "Ne, he's coming. You have to get ready! It's Christmas Eve remember! We're opening our presents in three hours!" She turned the water on and started filling the tub with warm water.

 

"Jin Ae ajumma said that I bathe in my own dirt. I don't wanna bathe in my own dirt," Myung Ki mumbled as he stared at the tub as it was being filled up with water.

 

Min Hee looked at him and asked, "Oh really? She said that? Then do you want to take a shower in her bathroom?" The little boy nodded. "Okay, let's go!" she exclaimed as she turned off the water. She then grabbed Myung Ki's hand and lead him to Jin Ae's bathroom.

 

As soon as she opened it, Jin Ae was in the tub having a bubble bath and playing video games. She jumped and dropped the controller and stared at us. "Yah! What're you doing here?!"

 

"Myung Ki doesn't want to bathe in his dirt, so he wants to use your shower. I wonder who told him that, hypocrite," Min Hee growled.

 

Jin Ae covered , "Not me."

 

"Liar," Min Hee glared at her as she the shower. "We have to build a mini-shower for Monkey because of you."

 

Jin Ae laughed, "That'd be cute. Well, give him a quick shower. I don't wanna get out of the tub all pruned up."

 

Min Hee began stripping Myung Ki and scoffed, "I think you deserve being pruned up. I still need to get ready, y'know. Just tell us when to close our eyes, we won't look." She gently nudged Myung Ki to go in the shower.

 

After giving Myung Ki a shower and dressing him up, Min Hee headed straight to her bathroom. She took a quick shower and blow dried her hair. Min Hee then walked out of the bathroom to her bed, where her outfit is laid out. It was a cute long-sleeved, red dress and next to it was black stockings along with her undergarments.

 

Min Hee grabbed them and walked back into her bathroom to dress up. After dressing up, she curled the ends of her hair to make her look innocent. She then put a bit of mascara, eyeliner, and pink lipstick.

 

When she exited the room, the boys were already in the living room with the girls and Myung Ki. She went back into her room and quickly put on her heels before going downstairs. SHe entered the living room and sat next to Myung Ki.

 

"Where's Zelo?" Min Hee asked as she looked around the room.

 

Yong Guk scratched his head and sighed, "He has do something inside the car. He's busy, don't bother him. I'm sure he doesn't want you to bother him."

 

Min Hee nodded and talked to Myung Ki, "Are you sleepy, Baby? I'm sorry that I woke you up. This is your first Christmas with your Umma and Appa. Do you want to sleep while we wait for your Appa?"

 

"Oh! So this is the girl Zelo has been talking about?" A man with glasses exclaimed.

 

Jong Up grinned, "Yup! Isn't she prettier in person? She's Park Min Hee. She's the one that auditioned for TS Ent. Don't you remember watching the video?"

 

"Ladies and Monkey, please meet Manager Kang," Him Chan introduced his manager to the girls. He then pointed at the girls, "This Jin Ae, Soo Young, Kyung Soon, and Myung Ki."

 

Manager Kang's eyes went wide, "You mean these three are the girls?" The boys nodded and laughed.

 

"Min Hee was the one who sang while Him Chan played the guitar. She dyed her hair black after the audition," Young Jae explained. "Manager Kang has been wanting to meet you girls ever since he saw your audition video."

 

The girls smiled at him and said in unison, "Nice to meet you, Manager Kang."

 

"Why is Zelo taking so long?" Jin Ae asked. The boys were silent and shrugged. The girls wondered why too. Dae Hyun went on his phone and began texting the girls except Min Hee something and sent it.

 

The girls recieved a picture of a puppy and gasped, "Ohh! I get it!"

 

Min Hee was oblivious of it and whispered to Jong Up, who was right next to her. "Does he know about Monkey?" Jong Up bit his lip and nodded.

 

"So you're Zelo's girlfriend and that adorable boy must be his son! I have presents for all of you!" Manager Kang beamed happily.

 

Jin Ae and Soo Young blinked at the sight. Usually, managers of a famous group would break a couple apart so their image won't be ruined. but Manager Kang was totally okay with it. Zelo entered the room

 

Myung Ki gasped and ran to his dad. "Appa! You're here!" Zelo smiled and hugged him. Hethen held his hand and walked to the couch, sitting next Min Hee.

 

He smiled at her and chuckled, "Missed me?"

 

Min Hee shook her head, "No, but Monkey did. Happy Christmas Eve guys!" Everybody stared at her in amusement.

 

"Isn't it 'Merry'? 'Happy Christmas Eve'. Oh god. You're so stupid," Jin Ae blurted out as she tried to hold back her laugh.

 

Min Hee buried her face in Zelo's chest and squealed, "This is so embarrassing! I'm so stupid!" She paused and stared at Zelo, then at his chest. "Why is your chest? I can't explain it, but there's something...ohmygod you're chest is moving!"

 

Zelo started laughing, "Happy Christmas Eve, Minnie!" He then reached into his sweater and pulled out the puppy.

 

"Omo! You got him!? This is the puppy that I was playing with a week ago. How'd you get him?" Min Hee asked as she carefully held the puppy.

 

The boy rubbed his neck and said, "I followed you and watched you play with him. I got a discount and picked him up today at six. The reason why I was late is because I didn't know where to put him."

 

"Thank you, stalker," Min Hee smiled at him as she cuddled with the puppy.

 

Jin Ae gasped, "So? What're you gonna call him?" Everybody watched Min Hee as she thought for a name.

 

"Mato. His name is Mato," Min Hee and Zelo said in unison. They looked at each other and laughed. "First it was the name Myung Ki, now it's Mato?" Min Hee chuckled, shaking her head.

 

Kyung Soon laughed, "It's because you guys are perfect for each other."

 

Zelo and Min Hee looked at each other, then at Kyung Soon. "Nah. Might be perfect," they said in unison again.

 

Everybody went to the dining table and ate dinner together. They talked about TS Ent. and other random topics like Min Hee and Zelo's relationship. The finally ate peacefully without anyone talking until Zelo blurted out, "Manager Hyung. Should we tell them?"

 

"Maknae! Be quiet!" Yong Guk hissed at him. The other boys glared at him and shook their heads before going back to stuffing theirselves with food.

 

The girls ignored it and began eating. After the dinner, the adults; Kyung Soon, Manager Kang, Yong Guk, and Himchan went to the bar and the others went to the gaming room.

 

In the bar, there was a little bit of an awkward atmosphere between Kyung Soon and Yong Guk but it decreased as they got more drunk. Manager Kang noticed this and gave Him Chan a questioning look.

 

"They had a past. Dated each other for two years when they were thirteen," Him chan whispered to him. Manager Kang nodded his head and stared at the two as they talked.

 

Meanwhile in the gaming room, Jin Ae, Dae Hyun, and Jong Up were racing each other. Soo Young and Young Jae were playing air hockey. Myung Ki was on the floor playing with Mato with Zelo and Min Hee watching him.

 

"Manager Kang knows about Monkey. Did you tell him?" Min Hee asked as she watched her son play.

 

Zelo nodded, "The hyungs told me to. I also told President Kim, the founder of TS Ent. He's also okay with it. Just as long we keep it a secret." Min Hee smiled at how he dealed with the family and work business.

 

As soon as the clock struck twelve, everybody gathered around the tree and started opening their presents.

 

Jin Ae and Min Hee recieved a lot of electronic stuff, Kyung Soon recieved baking tools she's been wanting, Soo Young recieved clothes and a personalized broom from Jin Ae, and Myung Ki recieved more games for his consoles and handhelds.

 

B.A.P. just recieved clothes and shoes from the girls which happened to be really expensive. Zelo gasped as he opened his present from Min Hee. It was a personalized skateboard.

 

Manager Kang handed Kyung Soon a tiny box that had a pair of diamond earrings. He then handed the other girls a box. "Open them at the same time. I just need a camrea and we're all set."

 

Min Hee and the girls looked down at their box and said in unison, "We're so sorry we didn't buy you a present. We didn't know you were coming."

 

He waved them off. "Don't worry. I don't need presents. Now go open the boxes!" he exclaimed as he started recording them. The boys were anxious as the girls opened their boxes at a slow pace.

 

"Open it quickly!" Jong Up blurted out. He was getting impatient with them.

 

Jin Ae and the girls shook their heads. "If we're being recorded, it must be something really special. We're gonna take our time. Be patient," Jin Ae said. The girs nodded.

 

"I wonder if I look pretty in the camera. Do I look pretty?" Min Hee asked as she stopped opening her box. The girls stopped and stared at the camera. "Manager Kang, do we look pretty?" Min Hee asked again.

 

Dae Hyun chuckled, "Now you guys are just doing that on purpose! Open it already!"

 

The girls laughed and quickly opened the box and took out a headpiece mic and a microphone. They stared at it with a questioning look.

 

"There's a paper in of the boxes. Get it," Manager Kang said, grinning from ear-to-ear. The guys were too, they just couldn't wait.

 

Min Hee took out a piece of paper and read it. "Mwo? 'Welcome to the group Eros!' Omo! We..we got in! Oh my god! We got in!" She exclaimed and jumped up.

 

The girls gasped and squealed, "Oh god! When do we start!?"

 

"Next week. You'll be meeting two of your members," Manager Kang announced.

 

The guys shouted in unison, "Congratulations! Welcome to the TS Family!"