Holy Guacamole!

Dancing In The Rain

[A/N:: If it's rated M, it's not. I don't why it keeps showing that (M) thingy. Unless if you don't see it. But yeaah lol it's not rated mature.]

"'Park Min Hee. I am so sorry for the thing I did to you. I realized how wrong it was, esecially when it was your first. I have loved you since I've met you. I know it sounds cheesy, but it's true. You've always seen me as an older brother you never had, but I want to be more than that. More than a friend, more than a brother. I'll be leaving in two days. Please forgive me. You don't have to though. I deserve to not be forgiven because I took your first kiss. I'll waiting for you,'" Min Hee read aloud.

 

She put her phone down and chuckled to herself, "In the first few sentences, it sounded like he me. That idiot."

 

Th guys choked on their food and held back their laugh. Zelo grabbed the salad bowl and put some on his plate. He never eats his salad without his favorite vegetable. He thought of asking Min Hee for his cherry tomatoes, but he didn't want to be rude.

 

"That's all? Seriously? " Jin Ae asked. "You're not even call him? Forgive him?"

 

Soo Young jumped up and put her hands in the air. "Wait a minute! He's leaving in two days? What does he mean by that?" She asked.

 

"Oh! That! He's gonna be in a world tour for I believe six months?" Min Hee said as she stood up and grabbed her plate. Jin Ae pushed her back in the chair.

 

Jin Ae was formed into an 'o'. "Chincha? You've known each ever since you moved in here!" She exclaimed. "You should forgive him before he leaves!" Soo Young and the guys except Zelo, who was deep in his thoughts nodded in agreement.

 

"Min Hee. I may not know you're relationship with the dude, but I think you should forgive him. I mean, six months? That's a long time! His concerts will not be the same when he's sad and thinking about you being mad at him," Yong Guk said as he added more mac and cheese to his plate.

 

Dae Hyun sliced a piece of cheesecake, his favorite dessert. "How long has it been since you've moved into this house...err mansion?" He asked.

 

"Two years ago. You're so mean, Min Hee. You're just gonna leave him guilty and sad?" Jin Ae grumbled.

 

Min Hee loked up at her and snapped at her, "Look who's talking! What happened to Kwang Sun? He moved away because of you. You hurt his feelings and you don't care."

 

Jin Ae flinched, "Yah! He did something I did not like!"

 

"And what was that?" Min Hee asked, tilting her head. She knew what happened between them, she just wanted to hear it again.

 

"He forced a kiss on me!" Jin Ae said.

 

Min Hee slowly nodded, "And what did Hong Ki do to me?" Jin Ae scratched her head and laughed nervously.

 

"Oh yeah. Right. I forgot, but still! He had feelings for you for two god damn years! He was there for you when you were having problems. He went to school to pick you up when you got suspended because you threw guacamole at that girl who was allergic to avocados. I always ship him with you. So I'm a MinKi fan! You have to forgive him!" Jin Ae pleaded her.

 

Soo Young blurted out, "It's rare for Jin Ae to beg. It means something. I was a MinKi fan, but now I'm a MinLo fan!" She rubbed her palms together and stared at Min Hee then Zelo.

 

Min Hee's face flushed, "Y-yah! Soo Young Unnie!"

 

The guys laughed and agreed with Soo Young. "They look so cute together! Maknae plus maknae!" Him Chan exclaimed. Zelo snapped out of his thoughts and blushed, along with Min Hee.

 

"Yaaah~! Unnie! Stop it!" Min Hee complained, hiding her crimson red face.

 

Zelo cleared his throat and straightened up, "D-do you guys have cherry tomatoes?" He finally asked. Min Hee looked up at him and nodded.

 

"Yeah! We do! I'll go get it!" Min Hee said as she jumped up and brushed past Jin Ae and Soo Young. Soo Young crossed her arms and chuckled.

 

"Zelo~! Listen to your unnie and go with her in the kitchen please? I'm pretty sure there are other stuff in the kitchen you'd love to eat," Soo Young mischieviously said in a sing-song voice. Zelo shook his head and went back to eating his mac and cheese.

 

Soo Young narrowed her eyes at him, "Aish! Young people these days. Disobeying their unnies and hyungs."

 

Him Chan got up from the chair and picked up the tall teen. "Listen to your unnie, maknae!" He said, stressing the word 'Maknae'. He walked to the entrance of the kitchen and put Zelo down before pushing him to the kitchen.

 

Zelo stumbled on the kitchen floor. He quickly stood up and looked back at Him Chan. His hyung just glared at him.

 

"Z-zelo? What're you doing here?" Min Hee asked as she tried to reach for the cherry tomatoes at the top section of the huge fridge. Zelo snickered at the sight. Min Hee's hand was a feet away from the cherry tomatoes.

 

He smiled and walked up to her. He looked down at her and chuckled, "You need help?" Min Hee looked up at him and blushed as she nodded.

 

Meanwhile, the teens' friends were at the corner, taking pictures of the two. "Holy guacamole. I think I'm officially a MinLo fan," Jin Ae quietly confessed as she took pictures of them. "They're so cute," She added.

 

Zelo reached for the cherry tomatoes. He looked down at Min Hee again and smiled, "You're so short!"

 

Soo Young quietly squealed at the cute scene. She took a picture of Zelo, looking down at Min Hee with his cute smile and Min Hee looking up at him with her big eyes and frowning. She saved the picture in her phone and hugged it. "Forever a MinLo!" She whispered to herself.

 

Min Hee crossed her arms and turned her back to him, "There. You got your cherry tomatoes, you can go and eat your tomatoes in peace now." Zelo chuckled and the two began exiting the kitchen together.

 

The friends panicked and ran back inside the dining room, making lots of noise for Zelo and Min Hee to hear. Unfortunately, they didn't make it in time to go to the dining room as they were found by the two teens.

 

"Yah! What're you guys doing?" Min Hee shouted as glared at the friends who scurried to the dining room. She ran after them, with Zelo behind her, already eating the cherry tomatoes.

 

As Min Hee entered the dining room, the friends were seated, smiling at their phones. When Min Hee looked over Jin Ae's shoulder to see what she's smiling at, Jin Ae quickly put her phone away. Everyone also put their phones away.

 

Soo Young who was at the far edge of the table, drew a heart with both of her index fingers at Min Hee and Zelo. She mouthed, "MinLo."

 

Min Hee stared at all of them as they snickered. She turned to Jin Ae and started speaking Japanese. "Nē. Kimitachi wa nani o a no ka?" Her eyes were wide, showing curiousity. She her lips nervously.

 

Jin Ae grinned and put her index finger against her lips, "Sore wa MinLo kurabu himitsudesu. Watashi wa anata o tsutaeru koto wa dekimasen."

 

The guys stared at them in shock, they were speaking Japanese fluently. "Omo! They're speaking Japanese! " Young Jae exclaimed in shock. "These girls are incredible! First English, now Japanese? Wow!"

 

Soo Young took out her phone and looked at her pictures of Min Hee and Zelo again. She smiled, "Min Hee and Jin Ae are part Japanese. It's their second language. Jin Ae is part Hawaiian, Japaese, and Korean; but she's mostly Korean. Min Hee is part Japanese and mostly Korean."

 

They guys nodded to tell her they understood.

 

Min Hee grabbed her phone and walked away. She stopped and said, "I'll be in my room then, since you MinLo fans won't tell me what you guys did."

 

Jin Ae and Soo Young nodded and said in unison, "Okay. Good night!"

 

When Min Hee went upstairs, Zelo, who was nibbling on his cherry tomato, turned to them. "What did you guys do?" He asked with an innocent look in his face.

 

"We'll tell you by text. Please send those to the both of them," Dae Hyun said as he stared at Jin Ae. She smiled and nodded.

 

"What's his number?" Jin Ae asked as she glanced up at Zelo.

 

Zelo took her phone and typed in all of the hyung's numbers including his. "Please tell me, Unnie."

 

Soo Young sank in her chair and mumbled to herself, "DaeJin." She was the only one who noticed how Dae Hyun and Jin Ae look at each other.

 

Young Jae leaned closer to her and whispered, "You noticed it too?" Soo Young gasped and looked at him and nodded. Both of them began laughing and giving each other hi-fives. Everybody stared at the two with curiousity in their eyes.

 

Both of them stopped and straightened up. "We both came up with something only Yong Guk, Him Chan, Zelo, Min Hee, Young Jae, and I should know," Soo Young said quietly, wearing her poker face. Young Jae nodded in agreement.

 

Dae Hyun and Jin Ae asked in unison, "What about us?"