Goddesses of Desire, NOT

Dancing In The Rain

 

It was December thirtieth, the day before Min Hee's birthday. The three girls; Min Hee, Jin Ae, and Soo Young were driving to TS Ent. they had to bring Myung Ki along because no one was going to be home and Kyung Soon was busy dealing with her bakery and hospital business.

 

As soon as Jin Ae parked the car in the parking lot, Soo Young and Jin Ae quickly got out of the car and waited for Min Hee to unbuckle Myung Ki's seatbelt. Because it was around five in the morning, Myung Ki was asleep in the car.

 

Min Hee didn't bother waking him up, instead she carried him. Jin Ae smiled at Myung Ki's sleeping face and asked, "You need help? I can carry him." The mother shook her head and walked towards the TS Building with the girls.

 

Since there was a store inside the building, there were many schoolgirls that were in the first floor. They stopped and stared at the girls.

 

"Are they famous?", "I heard TS is forming a new girl group, are they them?", "They're so pretty. I wonder if they had plastic surgery." The schoolgirls whispered to each other as they watched the three girls walk up to the front desk.

 

Jin Ae tapped on the counter and asked, "I don't know how to say this, but we're part of Eros? Where do we go?"

 

"Eros? With Lee Chun Hei and Wang Hye Su?" The woman asked Jin Ae.

 

Soo Young blinked, "Uh. I guess. We're new here, we don't know the whole building."

 

The woman stared at each of the girls and went through the computer. "I don't know if you guys are fans and are lying. Can I see your papers and I.D.'s?" She asked, staring at her nails.

 

"Papers? I.D.'s? What is this? Prison?" Jin Ae asked. She ran her hands through her hair and glared at the woman. Before she could make a scene, Min Hee kicked Jin Ae.

 

"Soo Young. Can you call Zelo? I remember him telling me to call him when we need help," Min Hee said quietly, turning to Soo Young. The woman stared at Min Hee and gave her a look. Min Hee saw her and glared at her, "You don't believe us?"

 

The woman shrugged and went back to the computer while Soo Young called Zelo. Soo Young turned to Jin Ae and snapped at her, "I told you we should've gone with the boys! It would've been easier!"

 

Zelo answered, "Soo Young Unnie?"

 

"Yeah. Um. We need help. The desk person doesn't trust us. You're in the building, right?" Soo Young told him.

 

"Ne. Manager Hyung will be there in a minute. Later," Zelo told her before he hung up. Soo Young put her phone back inside her pocket and crossed her arms.

 

Soo Young started walking to the shop. "Well?" Jin Ae asked out loud, but not too loud to wake Myung Ki.

 

"Manager Kang will be down here in a minute. I'm just gonna check out the shop. I wanna see if they have chocolates," Soo Young said, stopping in her tracks. She then quickly walked into the store and checked the stuff out.

 

Jin Ae walked inside the shop with Soo Young too. Min Hee decided to sit down and wait for Manager Kang. A few minutes later, he arrived and shouted out Min Hee's name. She jumped and turned to him, pressing her index finger against her lips.

 

"Miahne. Where are the others?" Manager Kang whispered to her as he stood beside her.

 

Min Hee stood up and walked inside the store with Manager Kang. "Soo Young Unnie. Jin Ae Unnie. Let's go," Min Hee called. She caught all the schoolgirls' attention and they gasped at the sight of their favorite boy group's manager.

 

Soo Young quickly swiped her card and grabbed her plastic bag full of B.A.P. chocolates before running to Min Hee. Jin Ae walked up to them with arms crossed.She looked over their shoulders and glared at the woman.

 

"Jin Ae. If we're gonna be part of the TS Family, don't you thinik you should get along with the workers?" Min Hee asked as they all walked inside the elevator.

 

The young adult scoffed, "Don't lie. You were getting irritated too." Min Hee smiled at her and nodded.

 

"But I can hold in my anger, you can't. Remember?" Min Hee chuckled. "Well it depends on what kind of situation."

 

Soo Young nodded in agreement, "True. First day and you're already causing problems."

 

Jin Ae scrunched up her face and leaned on the wall, "Shut up."

 

"So. Are you girls excited? Ready to meet the two other members of Eros?" Manager Kang asked them. The girls looked at him and nodded. "I apologize in advanced if the leader of Eros does not seem to like you. So it would be best to be on your good behaviors."

 

Soo Young blurted out, "You mean Lee Chun Hei and Wang Hye Su?" Manager Kang turned to her with a surprised look.

 

"You know them? How?" He asked her.

 

"The woman randomly said their names when we told her we were part of Eros," Min Hee explained to him.

 

Manager Kang nodded his head in understanding. The elevator door opened and they walked out. Manager Kang lead them to a room and opened it, gesturing them to go inside before him. The girls bowed to him and thanked him and went inside.

 

"Uwaaah! They're here! They're here! Chun Hei Unnie! They're here!" A girl in sweats squealed and ran around the room.

 

Zelo walked to Min Hee and kissed her. "Hi Minnie! How's our baby?" He asked as he ruffled Myung Ki's hair, not knowing the fact that he's sleeping.

 

"Choi Jun Hong. Monkey's sleeping. It's really early, he's still tired," Min Hee told him as she walked to the couch where a pretty woman wearing a tan poncho fur-trimmed like shirt sat. She stared at Min Hee and smiled.

 

Min Hee smiled back, "Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Park Min Hee." She layed Myung Ki down on the couch and took her cardigan off and put it over him. She bowed to the woman and held her hand out.

 

The woman stood up and shook her hand. "Lee Chun Hei, leader of Eros," She said. Min Hee stared at her, she was really beautiful.

 

"I'm Wang Hye Su! Nice to meet you all!" The girl in the sweats exclaimed. Chun Hei took a glance of Myung Ki and turned around with an irritated face.

 

"Hye Su! Be quiet! Her kid is sleeping! Be polite!" Chun Hei hissed at the energetic girl. Chun Hei sighed, "Aish! This girl. She's always loud, you can't shut her up." She ran her hands through her hair and chuckled.

 

Min Hee laughed, "Thank you." Chun Hei nodded.

 

Zelo wrapped his arms around Min Hee's waist and buried his face at the crook of her neck. He exhaled, "Minnie-ah, you didn't tell me that your birthday was tomorrow. What kind of girlfriend are you?"

 

"What kind of boyfriend are you? Not knowing my birthday. Aish! You're such a pabo!" Min Hee laughed at him.

 

"Mwo? You guys are going out?" Hye Su asked with wide eyes.

 

Chun Hei stared at her as if she was stupid. "Didn't you just see Zelo kiss her as soon as she came in the room? I mean I saw you watch them," She said.

 

"No I wasn't. I was staring at Jin Ae Unnie. She looks fierce wearing all black. Black suits her very well," Hye Su nodded and checked Jin Ae out.

 

Jin Ae laughed nervously, "I feel violated. Help me?"

 

"It looks like she's going to a funeral," Soo Young blurted out. "Her outfit looks really depressing."

 

Hye Su pointed at her and added, "And y fierce." Soo Young and Chun Hei shook their heads at her. Jin Ae hid behind Manager Kang.

 

"Is she always like this?" Jin Ae asked him. Manager Kang rubbed his neck and gave her an apologetic look.

 

Manager Kang laughed, "I forgot to warn you about Hye Su. Sorry."

 

Chun Hei put her hands on her hips and spoke, "Please. Tell me your age and show me what you guys can do so I can tell Manager Shin what your position in the group. For example, I'm the main vocalist for now. If one of you girls are better than me, she can take my place as the main vocalist and I take the lead vocalist."

 

The girls nodded. Jin Ae started first, "I'm nineteen. The best I can do out of singing, dancing, and rapping is rapping." She then began to rap really fast, that the girls can't even hear what she's saying.

 

"Main rapper," Chun Hei said as she wrote something down on her notebook. "Next."

 

Next was Soo Young. "Eighteen and I dance," She smiled and started dancing. She got the position as main dancer.

 

It was Min Hee's turn and Zelo was excited to watch her. Min Hee coughed, "Do I sing the whole song? I'm fifteen by the way, turning sixteen tomorrow."

 

Hye Su pointed at Myung Ki then at Min Hee. "Wait! Fifteen and you have a kid? What?" She gasped.

 

"No! I adopted him! It's a long story" Min Hee squeaked. Hye Su nodded in understanding.

 

Chun Hei elbowed Hye Su and glared at her, she then smiled sweetly at Min Hee. "Yes, that's be fine. Go sing," She said to her.

 

Min Hee nodded and began singing, 'The Voice Within' by Christina Aguilera. The two girls were taken aback by her fluent English and voice. It was soft, sweet, and powerful at the same time. As soon as she finished, Chun Hei was grinning from ear-to-ear.

 

"Sixteen and very talented. All of you. I guess the person who took my main vocalist position is Park Min Hee. Congratulations girls!" Chun Hei announced.

 

The whole day in TS Ent. the girls were bonding, talking about their practice schedule and their hobbies while Myung Ki and Zelo were having a father-to-son bonding time.