Duck! Duck! Goose?

Dancing In The Rain

 

Kyung Soon was drinking her coffee peacefully when the door slammed open and two girls walked in with bags in their hands.

 

"We're home!" Jin Ae shouted out. Kyung Soon sighed and took a sip of her coffee. Jin Ae put down her bags and inhaled the scent of the mansion. "I missed this place! Oh I'm so glad to be home!" She exhaled.

 

Soo Young put her bags down and ran to the kitchen to grab some food. She was tired of feeding on airplane food and ramen the whole week in Japan. "No more airplane food! No more ramen! Yes!" Soo Young exclaimed as she entered the kitchen. "We're back Unnie!" She shouted as she saw Kyung Soon sitting near the window with a cup in her hands.

 

Jin Ae walked in and opened the pantry, taking out a bag of chips. She opened the bag and took out a chip and nibbled on it. "Where's Minnie? Is she out?" Jin Ae asked.

 

Kyung Soon shook her head. "She's in her room. Sleeping."

 

Soo Young gasped and slammed the fridge close. "Jin Ae! We should show her what we got for her from Japan! And the picture of that girl you always fangirl about!" Jin Ae gasped and put the chips away. Kyung Soon watched them as they ran back to the living room, she then remembered that Zelo and Myung Ki were in her room.

 

"Ah! Girls! Please don't wake them up! Girls!" She shouted as she put her cup down and chased after them. Soo Young giggled as they both ran upstairs with bags in their hands, "She'll love her present! I'm telling you. She'll love it!"

 

The two of them ignored their unnie and ran their way to Min Hee's room. As soon as Kyung Soon caught up with them. the doorbell rang. Jin Ae and Soo Young stopped and turned their heads. "The door Unnie!"

 

She sighed exasperatedly and pointed at them, "I'm warning you! Don't wake them up." She then stomped her way down the stairs to the door.

 

The girls looked at each other with furrowed eyebrows and asked in unison, "Them?" They shrugged it off and continued their way to Min Hee's room. They stopped and squealed about the thoughts of Min Hee's reaction.

 

Jin Ae slowly put her hand on the door knob and slammed it open. "Minnie! Minnie! Look what we got for you! It's from Japa-AAAAAAAH" The girls screamed as they saw a kid jumping on Min Hee's bed and trying to wake up zelo and Min Hee up.

 

"Appa! Umma! Wake up! Good morning! Appa! Umma~!" Myung Ki sang. He turned his head and stared at the girls and his jaw dropped. He then jumped at Zelo and started patting his face, "Appa! Appa! Appa! Wake up! There are pretty robbers stealing our stuff! Appa! Wake up!" Soo Young furrowed her eyebrows.

 

"Appa? Umma? Wait, what? How long have we actually been gone?! See Jin Ae! I told you we shouldn't drink in Japan! Look what you did!" She ran her hands through her hair and paced back and forth. "Wait. We still look young. They look young. This doesn't make any sense!"

 

Jin Ae dropped her bags and started hyperventilating. "Zelo? Min Hee? Son? Then that means..they did..hwaaaaa!" she cried out. By thinking about the image, Jin Ae's nose started bleeding. Zelo finally woke up and sat up.

 

"Monkey. You're too loud," He groaned, he was still sleepy. He rubbed his eyes and slowly opened them and jumped at the sight of Jin Ae and Soo Young at the door. "Omo! You guys are back?"

 

Myung Ki whispered in his ear, "There are pretty robbers in our room! Go beat them up, Appa!" The teen looked at Myung Ki as if he was crazy. He laughed and ruffled his hair. Myung Ki squealed and put both of his hands on top of his head and smiled up at Zelo.

 

Min Hee mumbled, "Shut up. Please?" She smacked her lips and sat up. When she opened her eyes, she jumped in shock. "Where did you guys go? I was waiting for you guys to come home. It felt like it's been six years."

 

Jin Ae cried, "I'm sorry, Soo Young! Drinking was a mistake!" She then ran out of the room to treat her bloody nose. "Yah! What's this?! You better tell me right now!" Soo Young pointed at Zelo and Myung Ki. Her reaction was if Zelo was her boyfriend and she caught him cheating on her with Min Hee.

 

Min Hee sighed and scratched her head, "Can we do that later after we change and eat breakfast?" Myung Ki giggled at the sight of Min Hee's hair. It was still in a bun and was really messy in a cute way.

 

Soo Young raised an eyebrow and snapped her finger. "Nigga! You'd best explain all this to us after we eat!" She exclaimed in English, and stressing the word 'All'.

 

The teen stood up and nodded at Soo Young. "We'll tell you everything after we eat. I promise." She reassured her, speaking in English as well. Zelo stared at Min Hee in shock. He has never heard Min Hee speak English. She had no accent whatsoever.

 

Soo Young headed to the door and snapped at her, "You better!" She then slammed the door close.

 

Min Hee flopped back on the back on the bed and groaned, "So loud."

 

Myung Ki layed down next to her, his face near hers. He smiled, "Good morning, Umma!"

 

"Good morning, Baby!" She said, kissing his forehead.

 

Zelo smiled at the sight and thought, 'Min Hee's talented. Dances and sings very well. She's smart and speaks English fluently. And she's a great mother. That's exactly how I described my ideal type.'

 

Min Hee's eyes locked with Zelo's. She turned away and blushed. She stood up and looked through the bags for Myung Ki's outfit for the day.

 

"You guys should take a shower in the guest nearest to this room. When you guys are done, you guys can go straight to the kitchen and eat," She said while rummaging through the bags. She took out a navy blue hoodie, black sweats, briefs, and black socks. Min Hee then went to her closet to look for clothes that could fit Zelo.

 

Finally, Min Hee found her oversized, black basket ball shorts and a navy blue oversized shirt. She neatly folded the clothes and found her room empty.

 

'Zelo and Monkey must be in the guest room,' she thought to herself. Min Hee walked to the guest room and neatly laid out the boys' clothes on the bed.

 

Min Hee went to the bathroom and took a quick shower and changed into her outfit. She wore an oversized, navy blue crewneck and black leggings. After blow-drying her hair, she put it up in a high ponytail.

 

Never did she realize that she and the boys were matching clothes. When she walked into the kitchen, she jumped. "Omo! I didn't know we were all matching," She said to Zelo.

 

"Chincha?" Zelo asked. He checked Min Hee's outfit, then Myung Ki's, and then his. "Oh. You're right. You were the one that picked our clothes. Did you do this on purpose?"

 

Min Hee laughed and shook her head, "No! I swear! Oh well." She sat next to Myung Ki and poured herself a glass of orange juice.

 

"Minnie-ah," Soo Young spoke, glaring at Min Hee.

 

"I said, 'After' not 'During'." Min Hee sighed, shaking her head, then taking a sip of her juice.

 

Zelo laughed, "Geez. Be patient woman."

 

Min Hee leaned over the table to see what Jin Ae was cooking and noticed that Jin Ae was cooking with her nose plugged with toilet paper. She stifled her laugh and say back down.

 

"Appa," Myung Ki whispered to Zelo. "Why are the pretty robbers eating with us? Aren't they bad?" Myung ki's whisper was loud enough for the others to hear and laughed at him. He was too cute and innocent.

 

Zelo patted his head. Min Hee quickly took three pieces of bacon when Jin Ae wasn't looking and gave them to Zelo and Myung Ki. She nibbled on hers and whispered to Myung Ki, "They're not robbers, Monkey. They're not pretty either."

 

Jin Ae heard her and threw a pancake at her face, "Yah! You're the ugly one!" Myung Ki covered his mouth with his hands and giggled.

 

Min Hee stood up and threw her bacon at her, "Sorry, but truth hurts! I'm the prettiest one in here! Right, Monkey?" Myung Ki nodded.

 

"Umma is the prettiest girl in the world!" He exclaimed and threw his arms up. Min Hee smiled and kissed him on the cheek. She walked to the sink and rolled up her sleeves before washing her face.

 

Jin Ae went behind her and knee'd her . Min Hee turned around and yelled, "Yaah! Stop it! You're ruining my first breakfast with Monkey!" She flicked water at her.

 

Kyung Soon walked and stopped when she saw a pancake on the floor near Min Hee's seat. "Girls, there's a pancake on the floor," She notified. Min Hee pointed at Jin Ae for the blame.

 

"Pick it up," She demanded Jin Ae. Jin Ae flinched at Min Hee with her spatula ready to hit her. "Now."

 

"Aish. Why do I always get in trouble?" Jin Ae mumbled to herself as she went to pick up the pancake and bacon. "I just got home too. This is a nice 'Welcome Home' party."

 

Min Hee raised her head in triumph. "The guys are taking the beds out of the guest room now. The bed just arrived and I love it! We should set it up as soon as possible," Kyung Soon announced.

 

Min Hee put her index finger against her lips. She spoke in English, "It's a secret for him. Me and Zelo are going to surprise him."

 

After eating breakfast, the girls headed to the library and the boys were in the trampoline room, playing. Jin Ae and Soo Young sat across Kyung Soon and Min Hee. Min Hee nudged Kyung Soon, "You tell them."

 

Kyung Soon shook her head. Min Hee sighed, "Okay. Long story, short. Myung Ki was abused and abandoned. Kyung Soon treated him the whole week, that's why she was busy when we came home from the audition. I've been visiting him and Kyung Soon finally made up with the idea."

 

"And the idea is?" Jin Ae asked, leaning forward.

 

Min Hee continued, "To adopt him, so I did. I didn't adopt him because I wanted. It's because during those visits, I got closer to him. He's very obedient and adorable. Don't you agree?"

 

Soo Young smiled and agreed, "Yeah. He is! But aren't you too young to ado-" Kyung Soon interrupted her.

 

Kyung Soon smirked, "My hospital, my rules." The girls nodded their heads in understanding.

 

"And Zelo? Did he adopt him with you? Is he his dad?" Jin Ae and Soo Young asked in unison. Min Hee shook her head.

 

"Yahp! Sorry. I signed him in the paper. I'm forever a MinLo," Kyung Soon admitted.

 

Soo Young and Jin Ae looked at each other and smiled, then looked at Kyung Soon. "You too?! Welcome to the club!" Min Hee stood up and shook her head.

 

"I. Am. Done. You guys are crazy. Too much! Too much!" Min Hee exclaimed with her arms up in the air. She then left the library to join the boys.

 

The three girls discussed about how they ship Min Hee and Zelo. Kyung Soon told them about the hospital scene when Zelo and Min Hee were playing with Myung Ki and that they looked like a perfect family. "That's when I became a MinLo fan," Kyung Soon finished.

 

Soo Young and Jin Ae squealed in unison, "Oh my god! I wish I was there to see that!"

 

Jin Ae leaned forward and whispered, "Okay. Whenever you see a MinLo moment you have to yell the word, 'Duck' to inform us that it's happening so we could see it too. Arasso?"

 

The girls agreed and went to the trampoline room to join the others. When the men were done moving the beds out, Min Hee painted a tree on the wall, starting from the bottom. When she got to the braches and leaves, she couldn't reach it, even if she was on her tip-toes.

 

Everybody was in the same room, but they didn't notice it since they were playing with Myung Ki. Zelo turned to check up on Min Hee and chuckled to himself. He then got up and went behind her and grabbed the paint brush.

 

Jin Ae laughed at Myung Ki when he made a funny face. She noticed that Zelo wasn't in the circle and looked around. She nudged Soo Young and Kyung Soon and shouted, "Duck! Duck! Duck!" She pointed at the two.

 

Zelo was still behind Min Hee. Min Hee was telling him where to paint and she didn't seem to mind that her back was against Zelo's. The girl's squealed and secretly took a picture of them with their phones.

 

"Yah!" Min Hee exclaimed, the girls thought they got caught, but they were wrong. "Choi Jun Hong! The paint! It dripped on me!"

 

Zelo backed away and laughed, "Chincha? Where?" He was grinning from ear-to-ear. Min Hee stomped her feet on the ground and whined.

 

"On my shoulder! Look! It looks like bird poop!" She began crying. "This is my favorite crewneck too!"

 

The girls and Zelo started laughing at her, because how she whined. "Mianhe. Miahne! You can splatter paint on me too! Go! Do it!" Min Hee looked at him as if he was stupid.

 

"Yeah. I would, but that's my shirt you're wearing! Babo!" Min Hee complained.

 

Zelo looked down at his shirt and chuckled, "Oh. You're right. Just punch me. As hard as you can. I don't mind. Go."

 

Min Hee took the paint brush from him and slashed his neck. The girls gasped, "Yah! You can't do that to him! What happens if he has a photoshoot tomorrow? How will he take that off?"

 

The teen blinked and smiled, "But he doesn't have a photoshoot tomorrow. Not even the day after tomorrow. Or the day after that. No photoshoots this week." She went back on trying to paint the top leaves.

 

Zelo watched her struggle for awhile before taking the paint brush away from her again, "Let me do it! You're too short!"

 

Jin Ae narrowed her eyes at Min Hee and said, "How would you know that he has no photoshoot this week? You're not his manager."

 

"Oh! Zelo sends me his schedule every week to keep me updated," Min Hee said as she elbowed Zelo's arm.

 

Soo Young gasped, "Virtual duck! Duck! Duck!"

 

The whole day for the MinLo fans was like a game of 'Duck, Duck, Goose.' The geese were Min Hee and Zelo. The two were oblivious on what was happening behind them while setting up the bed.

 

"We're done!" Zelo and Min Hee cheered in unison and hugged each other. THe girls stared st them in awe, they would be the cutest couple in the world. They even have a kid together.

 

Jin Ae leaned over to Soo Young and Kyung Soon and whispered, "We all know they like each other. Why can't they just go out?"

 

Soo Young and Kyung Soon shrugged and whispered back in unison, "I know right!"

 

"We have to show Monkey this!"Min Hee squealed as she took Zelo's hand and ran to her room, where Myung Ki was sleeping in. The girls' eyes locked onto Min Hee's and Zelo's hands. Their fingers were intertwined, like how a couple hold hands.

 

Kyung Soon laughed, "There's a going on between them. It's not the nasty kind though. Somehow an innocent kind of ? If you carefully observe them, you'll notice that their breathing quickens when they look at each other in the eye. And the skinship they share."

 

"Right!" Soo Young gasped. "They don't complain or step away whenever they try to touch each other, not in the wrong kind if you know what I mean. Usually most people are like that, they back away when someone's trying to touch them even if that someone was really close to them."

 

The girls were silent for a moment then squealed. The family came in the room and Myung Ki gasped at the sight of his bed, "I love my bed!"