Strawberry Tallcake

Dancing In The Rain

 

The girls and B.A.P. got along real fast and planned a hang out next week. The girls gave them their numbers to each of the members before they left so they could contact each other via texts and calls.

 

Min Hee watched the van leave with her friends. She stretched and yawned, "Uhp. Well I'm going back to bed now!" She walked back inside the house with the girls hot on her heels. Soo Young and Jin Ae had to go to the kitchen and clean up since Min Hee made dinner, just to be fair.

 

As soon as Min He got to the top, she was immediatley greeted by a white, tea-cup Pomeranian. "Hi Jamiume! Your mommy Jin Ae is too busy cleaning up the kitchen and dining room! Don't try to go downstairs, you'll roll down and hurt your fragile little self!"

 

When Min Hee walked to her room, she stopped and turned around. "Y'know what! I'll just take you with me! Ninja is lonely right now! You can play with him!" She ran to her and gently picked her up. She went insde her room and shut her door.

 

She put Jamiume down and walked to a big, black cage with Jamiume chasing after her. Min Hee opened the cage and Ninja, a small, brown Sugar Glider crawled out of the cage and jumped at Jamiume. The two began playing with each other. Min Hee laughed and jumped into her bed.

 

As Min Hee pulled the covers over her, she heard a meow and weight on her leg. She raised an eyebrow and looked under her covers only to find Nyan, Kyung Soon's black, blue-eyed kitty.

 

"What is this? A pet party in my room?" Min Hee smiled as she watched Nyan jump out of bed to play with the other pets. She watched the three pets play until her phone vibrated.

 

Min Hee grabbed her phone and stared at it in shock. 'Zelo's texting me already?' She asked herself. She tapped on the 'View Message' box and smiled at the text. 'Hey! You awake?'

 

She smiled and began typing, "Yeah. I was about to sleep. Don't you have practice with the guys?" She tapped the 'Send' box.

 

A few seconds later, she recieved a text from him. 'Dang. He's fast. I bet it's a one-worded reply' She thought to herself as she viewed the message only to be in shock that it wasn't.

 

Z: 'Yeaah. But I can drink coffee or some Red Bull. Don't you have school tomorrow?'

 

M: 'Sugar crash in the next five hours. I'm home-schooled >:3 I'm smart enough already. You need to sleep.'

 

Z: 'Home-schooled? Is it because you threw guacamole at that girl who was allergic to avocados? Lol jkay. It's only nine tho!'

 

M: 'You jerk lol! No. It's because I'm really smart! I don't need education. How long do you guys practice?'

 

Z: 'About twelve to thirteen hours a day. Why?'

 

M: 'You need to go to sleep, you !'

 

Z: 'No! It's nine! Text me!'

 

Min Hee sighed and turned to her side and started typing, 'Fine. I'll text you until ten or till I fall asleep. Arasso?'

 

Z: 'Yes! But how would I know that you're just ignoring my text making me think you fell asleep?'

 

M: 'Do you want to text or not? Lol'

 

Z: 'I do! So how was life, Min Hee?'

 

M: 'It's great! How was yours, Zelo?'

 

Z: 'A celebrity like me? It's pretty busy! My Hyungs are treating me well!'

 

M: 'That's good! My Unnies are too!'

 

Z: 'I'm so happy!'

 

M: 'Why?'

 

Z: 'Because I got to meet you again!'

 

Min Hee stared at the text and blushed. She buried her face in her pillow and squealed. Her phone vibrated again and she got a few texts from Soo Young an Jin Ae at the same time. She viewed each of their texts and gasped at each of the pictures they've sent her.

 

She was staring at Soo Young's picture of her and Zelo in front of the fridge. It was when Zelo reached for the cherry tomatoes and smiled down at Min Hee, while she frowned at him.

 

"I like this picture. It's cute," she mumbled to herself. She saved each of them and used the picture that she liked for Zelo's contact picture.

 

Min Hee then realized the reason why her Unnies and B.A.P. were running to the dining room as soon as she and Zelo exited the kitchen. She got up from the bed and opened the door and yelled, "Yah! These pictures! Is this what you guys did while we were in the kitchen?!"

 

From downstairs, Jin Ae and Soo Young were smirking while wiping the tables.

 

Min Hee slammed her door close and jumped back into her bed. Her phone vibrated and she opened the text from Zelo. 'I guess you fell asleep already. Good night Min Hee :)'

 

When she was typing down something, her eyes became heavy. She fought back the sleepiness and fell asleep.

 

A few days later, Min Hee and Zelo became closer with each other by texts and calls. In the mansion's indoor ice rink, Min Hee was on the bench tying up her skate's shoe lace. She double-knotted it and when she reached for her other skates, her phone started blasting 'Crash' by B.A.P. It was the ringtone for Zelo.

 

Min Hee smiled and answered her phone, "Yeah?"

 

"I'm here~!" Zelo sang in the other line. Min Hee held her phone against her ear with her shoulder as she tied the other shoe lace.

 

Min Hee tightened her knot and asked, "What do you mean?"

 

"I'm inside your house right now! Where's everybody? Where are you?" He asked so loud that Min Hee could hear his echo.

 

When Min Hee finished tying her shoe laces, she stood up and slowly walked to the entrance to the ice rink. "I'm at the ice rink. Do you remember where it is?" She asked him. Zelo was the only member of the B.A.P. that knows the whole mansion, that's becasue he visits Min Hee very often whenever he gets a chance to.

 

"Yeah I think so. I'll be there in a few minutes!" He laughed and hung up.

 

Min Hee tossed her phone on the bench and quickly entered the ice rink. She slowly skated around the ice rink before speeding off. Zelo entered the ice rink and watched her do leaps and spins. He leaned on the wall and rested his chin on his palm.

 

To Zelo, Min Hee reminded him of Snow White. Her long, black hair, her soft pale skin, and her red stained lips. He exhaled in awe and patted his cheek. She was wearing white, bubble shorts and a white furry, hooded bunny sweater.

 

The girl skated towards him and made a sudden stop, making shaved ice go on him. Min Hee laughed, "Sorry! What're you doing here?"

 

Zelo shrugged, "I'm bored. We should do something. Hyungs went somewhere that I can't go to."

 

Min Hee tilted her head, "So Jin Ae and Soo Young are with them? That's not fair. They left me all alone in this house."

 

"I have a feeling they did this on purpose. I bet it's a MinLo club meeting," Zelo laughed. "It's so obvious." He smiled at her.

 

Min Hee jumped on the wall to sit down. "I do too. Fuggin MinLo fans. Look what we did to them!" She smiled and shook her head. "Hey! Ice skate with me! There are some skates your size in the closet!"

 

She turned herself around so she could hop down on the rubbery ground. Min Hee walked to a big closet and grabbed some skates for him. Min Hee looked at him while holding up the skates. "Do you wanna ice skate?" She gave him one of her cute smiles.

 

"Hmm. Nah. I'll pass. I'll just watch you skate. Perform for me," Zelo said as he tapped his fingers.

 

Min Hee smiled and carefully walked to him, "Okay!" She grabbed her phone and searched up for a song to skate to. She decided to use and intense classical song. "Can you start the song when once I'm in the middle?" Min Hee asked as she hooked her phone with the speakers.

 

Zelo nodded and took the phone from her as she entered the ice rink again. "Make it look like you're in a figure skating tournament!" He exclaimed.

 

Min Hee gave him thumbs up and skated around the ice rink. She did her introduction moves and went to the middle and made a pose. She nodded at Zelo to signal him that she's ready for the song to start. He then tapped on the play button and put down the phone and walked back to wall.

 

Zelo watched her every move, they were intense, but elegant. Every leap she makes, makes his heart stop. He didn't want Min Hee to fall and break a bone, or worse, cut her finger with her blades.

 

Throughout the whole performance, Min Hee never made a mistake, it was perfect. Her spins and leaps were flawless and she had never slipped once. Zelo grinned and clapped. He was really impressed how alented his new best friend is.

 

Min Hee skated towards him and panted, "Woo! That was tiring! I wonder how Kyung Soon Unnie does this!"

 

"You were awesome! You should really go to a tournament! You'd win for sure!" Zelo said.

 

"Nah! I'm just a beginner! Kyung Soon Unnie is still teaching me some stuff about this," Min Hee smiled at him as she opened the little door and went inside to sit on the bench.

 

Zelo scrunched up his nose, "Beginner? Stop bragging!"

 

Min Hee untied her shoe laces and chuckled, "Seriously though! You should see Unnie skate!" She looked up at him and flinched back. "Omo! Your hair is pink!"

 

The boy looked at her in shock. "You just noticed?!" He exclaimed.

 

"Y-yeah! Why didn't you tell me?" Min Hee asked, laughing.

 

"I did!" He said, rubbing his neck.

 

Min Hee took both of her skates off and put on her bunny slippers. "No you didn't! I don't remember!"

 

"Last night. We were talking on the phone. I told you! But it seemed like you weren't listening. Never mind," Zelo chuckled.

 

"Well, you look good with it!" She complimented him. She then grabbed her skates and threw it in the closet. "You look like a strawberry tallcake. I can't say short, because you're not," she added, laughing.

 

Zelo laughed at her lame joke and shook his head, "You're so lame, Park Min Hee."

 

"Choi Jun Hong. You can get out of my house now," Min Hee said as she pointed at him.

 

The tall boy frowned and then smiled. He walked up to her and picked her up and slung her over his shoulder. "Okay. We're going out!"

 

He walked to the bench and grabbed her phone and purse. Zelo then asked, "Why do you have your purse in here?"

 

Min Hee crossed her arms, "None of your business! I'm not even dressed yet! Put me down!"

 

Zelo shook his head and exited the ice rink and went straight to the entrance, grabbing Min Hee's , ballet flats that matched with your outfit. "You look good already! I wanna go out! Let's go to the park!"

 

Min Hee slapped his back, "Yah! What about the paparazzis and fans!?"

 

"I dunno. That's why I have my mask!" He said as he put it on. He then put her down and kneeled down to put Min Hee's flats on.

 

Pouting, Min Hee crossed her arms, "We're doing something dangerous that could get you in trouble and me not getting accepted by TSENT." Zelo stood up and just nodded at her. He grabbed her hand and intertwined his fingers with hers.

 

"Oh yeah. Like the mask would make a huge difference and not catch the people's attention," Min Hee said sarcastically as they exited the mansion. "At least put your hood on!"

 

Zelo laughed and put his hood on and mumbled, "Our best friend dates are difficult. One thing I hate about being a celebrity."

 

"Yeah. It's your fault!" Min Hee teased.

 

He looked down at her and smiled, although he had his mask on, but Min Hee knew he was smiling. "So, it's my fault for being talented and good-looking?"

 

Min Hee nodded and laughed, "Good-looking? You had at least one plastic surgery on your face, Jun Hong! Plus, you wear more make-up than me! I'm a natural beauty, no plastic surgery, and I have clear skin.

 

"Yah! I only had an eye surgery and I have clear skin!" Zelo retorted.

 

"Mhmm. Once you put on the BeBe cream, you do," Min Hee teased again.

 

Zelo glared at her and puffed out his cheeks, "Aish! Why do you have to be so mean! I'm your oppa! Respect me!"