Pabo!

Dancing In The Rain

 

"Yah! Park Min Hee!" Jin Ae exclaimed from downstairs. She wore a camoflague jacket, black undershirt, gray jeans, and black converse. In her hand was a red beanie. Jin Ae has been waiting downstairs for about half an hour already, waiting for a certain person to get ready.

 

Next to Jin Ae was Soo Young. She was playing with her hair, looking for split-ends. "She's probably checking herself out in front of her mirror," she said, chuckling.

 

Soo Young wore a denim jacket, white v-neck, camoflague jeans, and red converse. She was right about Min Hee. Upstairs in her room, Min Hee was fixing her clothes. Like the others, she wore a camoflague patterned clothing.

 

Min Hee wore a camoflague bat-winged shirt, dark blue shorts, and red converse. She sighed happily. "I look good. I'm going to impress the judges," she said to herself confidently. "Fighting!"

 

"Minnie-ah! You're gonna be late!" Kyung Soon said as she walked into the room and sat down on Min Hee's king-sized bed. "Jin Ae is mad," she informed her.

 

The teen quickly grabbed her face mask and her lucky bracelet that the boy she met three years ago gave her. She put both of them on. "Well. People needs to be patient!" she said loudly for Jin Ae to hear.

 

"You look good already, just leave! You'll be late!" Kyung Soon sighed. "Plus, don't treat your unnies like that!" she scolded Min Hee.

 

Min Hee pouted. "Mianhe," she apologized in her aegyo impression.

 

Jin Ae stood outside her doorway. "Aish! Don't fall for it Kyung Soon Unnie!" she warned Kyung Soon. She glowered at Min Hee. "Pabo! Let's go already!"

 

The tall girl grabbed Min Hee's arm and started dragging her downstairs. It's been already an hour since the audition started and that they were informed that they were going up next in thirty minutes.

 

"The slide is faster! Yah! Jin Ae-ah!" Min Hee whined as she struggled to get out of her grip. She stopped, "Matte!"

 

Jin Ae stopped and stared at her. 'Did she just speak Japanese?' she thought to herself. "Oh. Nanika?"

 

Both Min Hee and Jin Ae communicated each other in Japanese and Korean. They were part Japanese and sometimes they get carried away and start speaking their second language. Kyung Soon and Soo Young just stood there, curious of what they said.

 

"You didn't give me a chance to grab my stuff," Min Hee smiled her signature smile.

 

Jin Ae scoffed and looked away. "Get it! Hurry up!" she barked at Min Hee as she scurried to the kitchen to grab her duffel bag.

 

"Pabo~ Paboo~" Soo Young sang under her breath. She was completely calm about the situation. She was used to it already.

 

As soon as Min Hee exited the kitchen, she noticed that her friends were gone and that the front door was wide open.

 

Kyung Soon was sitting on the sofa, drinking tea. She cleared . "They're waiting for you."

 

Min Hee shook her head, smiling, "I see that."

 

"Try your best out there! I expect you guys to get chosen. Impress those judges," Kyung Soon said.

 

"Arasso! Bye bye!" Min Hee shouted out as she ran out of the house, not even closing the door. Kyung Soon shook her head and stood up to close the door.

 

When the three girls entered the TS corps. building, they heard girls from other groups squealing about the judges; the boys were just sitting down, shaking their heads.

 

"I can't believe that the judges in one of the rooms is B.A.P.!" a girl squealed, fanning her face.

 

Soo Young looked up at Jin Ae. She asked, "B.A.P., aren't those the people that sang the songs that we're dancing to?" Jin Ae nodded and sat down.

 

Right as when the girls sat down, the announcer called out their names and was told to go to room two. The girls grabbed their bags and entered the room. There inside the room was the group of boys the girls fangirled about.

 

"Well. What a coincidence, B.A.P.'s our judge!" Soo Young laughed out loud, leaving the boys confused.

 

Jin Ae smiled and shook her head. "The girls outside are talking about you guys. Uh.. I mean..fangirling about you guys. That's the word," she explained to them.

 

One of them cleared their throat, "So. Please ladies. Introduce yourselves. Starting from the right." He had a very deep, husky voice.

 

Soo Young narrowed her eyes at him, "Which right? Your right or our right?"

 

The man next to the deep voiced man, leaned forward. "Ahhh..your right," he said.

 

"I got a question first," Soo Young objected, raising her hand. The guys nodded at her to tell them her question. Soo Young smiled, "I know you guys are B.A.P. I just wanted to know. What does it mean?"

 

Before one of the guys could answer it. Jin Ae blurted out, "Blonde Asian People. That's what it means. Can we start already? My name is-"

 

Min Hee cut her off by screaming out, "Bunnies Are Pretty!" Which caused the guys to laugh.

 

"Best. Absolute. Perfect." the man with the deep voice said. The girls nodded.

 

Putting her face mask on, Min Hee put her hand on her chest. "Park Min Hee," she introduced herself, her voice slightly muffled.

 

Jin Ae and Soo Young introduced theirselves.

 

"I can't tell the difference," Jin Ae said out of nowhere. Soo Young and Min Hee nodded, knowing what she meant. They looked at the guys and laughed, they were all blonde. Min Hee clapped her hands and smiled.

 

She pointed at the guy to her far left. "Blonde one. Blonde two. Blonde three. Blonde four. Blonde five. And last but not least! Mr.Noodles!" she exclaimed.

 

"Yah! Pabo!" Jin Ae growled. She bowed at the guys, "Mianhe. She acts like this when she's nervous. Please introduce yourselves. We'd love to get to know our judges."

 

The boys introduced themselves, starting from the girls' left. It was Young Jae, Dae Hyun, Him Chan, Yong Guk, Jong Up, and Zelo. After their introduction, they were told to start. Min Hee walked up to the Pod dock that was in front of Zelo.

 

When she connected her iTouch to the dock, her sleeve sid up, flashing Zelo with her bracelet. Zelo narrowed his eyes at the familiar-looking bracelet and was shocked to see it was his. The bracelet he gave to a girl three years ago.

 

Min Hee had trouble looking through the music, she had downloaded to many songs. She nervously laughed, "Too many songs~" She stared at Zelo and smiled, although he couldn't see because of the face mask, her eyes showed it. Zelo's heart started beating faster.

 

'It can't be. Is that her?" Zelo asked himself.

 

Finally, the music started and the girls went into their formations. The song was a medley of B.A.P.'s songs: Power, No Mercy, and Warrior. As the girls danced, B.A.P. was speechless. Sure they've seen many good auditioners, but these girls were flawless. They put all their emotions to the dance.

 

Zelo watched Min Hee dance. He laughed at her when he realized she was dancing all his parts. Jong Up and the rest turned to him with curious looks on their faces. Zelo shrugged it off as he continued to watch her.

 

While Min Hee watched Soo Young dance her solo, she was just looking around the room when she made eye contact with Zelo. She tilted her head to the right. 'He looks very familiar,' she thought to herself.

 

Jin Ae patted Min Hee's shoulder to signal her that it was her turn for her solo. Min Hee nodded and went to the center of the room while taking her mask off. She looked at B.A.P. with a triumhant look. She then started dancing her solo, which she choreographed to make it really y.

 

Jin Ae and Soo Young laughed at her solo. It was their first time seeing her solo and they had a feeling it would be something really y.

 

"That girl is so full of herself. Pabo," Soo Young whispered to Jin Ae as they watched her dance.

 

Min Hee stopped and gestured the girls to come back. And so they did and they started dancing the step part for 'Warrior'. B.A.P. was taken aback at their flawless moves, they were really impressed.

 

As soon as the music was done, the girls bowed and collapsed on the floor.

 

"Aigoo! So tiring!" Soo Young and Min Hee said in unison.

 

The boys cheered and complimented them.