Chap9

June 28 Sequel: Daehyun or Jongup?

 

*Knock Knock*

“Please leave me alone for a while.” You said.

“Jaekyung-ah...please open the door.” Himchan said. You didn’t respond. Then, the door swung open.

“How’d y-“

“This is our house, remember? I know where the keys are kept.” He said and sat beside you.

“First of all, I want to apologize for kissing you. I didn’t really mean to do that; I knew they were there, so I thought of making a show but as I was nearing my face, there were still no reaction. So, I had no choice.” He said.

“It’s ok, oppa. I’m not mad at you.. I was just hurt by Jongup’s words. I didn’t expect him to say some things like that.”

“He’s mad, he didn’t know what he was saying.” Himchan tried to comfort you.
“I’m sorry you have to ruin your friendship just to help me.” You said.
“It’s ok. They’ll get over it once they know the truth. I’ll do anything, everything just help you, ok?” he smiled and hugged you.

“Thanks, oppa.” You cried in his embrace.

=DINNER TIME=

“What’s with the atmosphere? You guys seem so quiet.” Mrs Kim said.

“Son, is there anything wrong?” Mr Kim asked Himchan.

“Oh. Nothing, dad.” He said.

“I won’t believe you. I can sense that something is wrong. Will any of you mind to tell me what that is?” Mrs Kim said.

“Woooh~ we’re so happy! Let’s have a party! Ha...ha...ha...” Zelo sarcastically said.

“Zelo-yah! Stop it.” Your mom told Zelo.

Zelo stood up and walked out of the dining room.

“Yah, Choi Junhong! Since when did you learn to become rude? Jaekyung, what happened to your brother?” your mom asked you.

“I have no idea.” You lied.

“No idea? Liar.” Jongup whispered but loud enough for you to hear. He, too, stood up and left.

“Hey, kids. What’s happening?” Mr Kim asked.

“We’re very sorry. We’re not in a good mood right now.” Daehyun bowed and left. Youngjae followed him.

“Aigo~ all of them walked out.” Your mom said.

“We’ll tell you what happened.” Himchan said.

“What? We’re going to tell them?!” you whispered to Himchan and he nodded.

“What is it?” the 3 of them asked.

“They can’t accept that....Jaekyung is already my girlfriend.” Himchan said.

“MWO!?!?!” they said in unison.

“Is he telling the truth, dear?” your mom asked you.

“Hm....n-ne...” you said.

“Aigo~ I thought it will be Daehyunnie...” Mrs Kim said.

“I thought it will be Jongup..” your mom said.

“Moms...dad..”

“We don’t oppose your lovelife, we’re just....shocked..” Mr Kim said.

=-=-=-=

Himchan went to his shared room with Jongup.

“What are you doing here?” Jongup asked.

“This is our room. Why?”

“I don’t want you here. I don’t want to see your face. Ever.”  Jongup said.

“Are you forgetting who owns this house?” Himchan asked. Jongup wasn’t able to respond.

“I thought that mouth of yours still has to say something.” Himchan was pissing off Jongup.

“Don’t talk like you’re so high just because you have Jaekyung.”

“I just don’t like those people who talk like they own the place; forgetting the people who helped him.” Himchan smirked.

“This will be the last night! When you wake up tomorrow morning you won’t see me anymore, I’ll leave this house of yours. I don’t need YOUR help.”

“Okay, fine. Leave. Don’t want to see me? I’ll just transfer to JAEKYUNG’s room.” Himchan said and left. Jongup wasn’t able to do anything.

 

Himchan entered your room laughing out loud.

“Oppa, why are you laughing so hard? You look like a crazy person.” You said.

“It’s so fun to piss Jongup. Hahahaha.”

“What the hell on earth did you do again?” you asked.

“He was asking me to leave our room but I reminded him who owns the house. That’s why I’m here.” He said.

“WHAT?!  Yah, you’re sleeping on the floor.”

“Yah, I’m not that kind of person. I won’t do that to you.”

“Even though.” You meronged at him.

“Arasseo. Oh, Jongup said he’ll leave tomorrow.”

“What!? Why?” you asked.

“When he was already pissed off, he said he doesn’t need MY help and will leave this house tomorrow.”

“Aish~ Himchan-oppa, you’re really a troublemaker.” You said.

“Sorry?” he laughed. “Jinjja~ that Jongup didn’t change. Ever since we were young, he’s already like that. His parents spoiled him too much.”

“I know that he’s an only child, but what happened back then?” you asked.

“He always envies Daehyun..that’s why maybe he’s really mad, then I got on the way.”

=FLASHBACK=

“Yah! I heard Daehyun got a new gun! It’s big and amazing!!” Youngjae said.

“C’mon, let’s go to their place.” Himchan said and they all run to Daehyun’s.

“Daehyun-ah! Let’s play with your new gun.” Yongguk called. Daehyun went out of their house.

“I brought my other guns too so we can all play. You can keep that if you want. I have too much toys now, I can’t use them all. Appa keeps on buying me new toys.” He gave them a gun one by one, but when he’s passing one to Jongup..

“I don’t need that. I have a lots of guns too.” He bragged.

“He doesn’t want it, just give it to me!!” Yongguk said.

=-=-=-=

“Eomma~ let’s go to the toy store tomorrow! Buy me the most amazing toy gun!!” Jongup begged his mom.

“Sure, son. I’ll buy you anything you want.”

=END OF FLASHBACK=

“Hahahaha...he sounds so cute...such a naughty kid.” You said.

“He always wants the spotlight on him.” Himchan said. “But ever since his parents died, Yongguk-hyung was the one who took care of him. Didn’t he tell you anything about this?” he asked.

“Nope. He says that his past is sad and lonely; he doesn’t want to remember it. He finally became happy when he met me.”

“That’s why he doesn’t want to lose you. He doesn’t want to feel that loneliness again.”

“When he doesn’t know where to run, he just goes to the Dance Studio.” You said.

“Oh, speaking of that, he was bragging about his dance skills too back then.”

“Oppa, it’s already late. Let’s sleep. Jalja~”

“Ne. Jalja~”