Chap13

June 28 Sequel: Daehyun or Jongup?

 

“Yippee~! It’s Saturday!” Himchan cheered.

“Yeah, it’s Saturday. But there’s nothing to celebrate about, our professor gave us a lot of homework.” Zelo pouted.

“Aw, poor maknae.” Himchan teased. Zelo meronged at him.

“Let’s go out.”

“What? It’s too early to go out. Plus, we’re going out later at night.” Zelo said.

“Aish~ I’ll just ask MY JAEKYUNG to go out with me.” Himchan was teasing Zelo.

“Jagi~ let’s go out.” Himchan said.

“Ayie, noona~ your boyfriend is asking you out.” Zelo teased. Himchan’s mouth gaped.

*Eh? What’s wrong with him? He didn’t fight back? What did he eat this morning?* Himchan thought.

“Hey, oppa. You spaced out. Let’s go.” You dragged him out.

=.=.=.=.=

“What’s wrong with Zelo?” Himchan asked.

“Nothing’s wrong with him.”

“I mean, earlier before we left, I was teasing him but he didn’t fight back.”

“Why? Don’t you want it? He’s accepted you, us, though we’re not together for real.”

“Wow, that’s cool.” Himchan said amazed. “Are you really sure that you’re going to announce the truth on his birthday?” He asked.

“Yup, why?”

“The question is: have you picked between the two?” He asked back.

-SILENCE-

=.=.=.=.=

Dinner at the new restaurant in Myeongdong

“Oh, yes! We’re complete.” Youngjae said.

“Yongguk-hyung and Jongup are not here.” Daehyun glared at him.

“Oh, yeah. Sorry.” He scratched the back of his neck.

“Youngjae-hyung is bad. He forgets Yongguk-hyung and Jongup-hyung.” Zelo mocked.

“Didn’t I say I was sorry?” Youngjae moped.

“What did Yongguk-hyung say, by the way?” Daehyun asked.

“He still doesn’t know if he can catch up.” Himchan answered.

In few minutes, they started to eat.

“I heard that Zelo will turn 19 soon.” Mrs Kim said.

“Ne.” Zelo said.

“How do you want to spend it?” she asked.

“I thought of celebrating it just in a hotel.”

“Just? Just in a hotel? Dude, it’s a hotel!” Youngjae emphasized.

“Well, I wanted us to celebrate it in Jeju Island but wouldn’t it be more expensive? So I thought of celebrating it in a hotel instead.”

“Don’t worry, dear. We’ll definitely make your party a marvellous one, just like your noona’s.” Mrs Kim reassured him.

“Plus, I decided to make it in a hotel since noona and Himchan-hyung will be celebrating with me.” Zelo said.

“What’s the occasion?” Mrs Kim asked.

“It’s their 1st month celebration and they have something to announce.” Zelo said.

“Hey, you’re not announcing that you’ll get married, are you?” Daehyun asked. You and Himchan laughed.

“Of course, no. We won’t.” You laughed.

“Jealous, are we?” HImchan teased. “Just wait and see.” He winked.

“So, is that your final plan for the party?” Mrs Choi asked.

“What party is that? Am I invited?” a familiar voice said. You all turned your heads.

“JONGUP!?!?!” all of you said in unison.

*FLASHBACK*
“Hey, Zelo’s birthday is coming.” Yongguk said.

“Oh, yeah. I almost forgot.” Jongup mentally slapped himself.

“They’re going out tomorrow night to talk about the plan for the party. They asked me to join them.”

“Where?”

“Actually, I have a great idea.” Yongguk said.

“What is it?”

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

 

Zelo stood up and immediately gave Jongup a warm hug.

“Hyung!!!! Where have you been? We missed you so much!” Zelo said.

“Yeah. By the way, how’d you know we’re here?” You, too, stood up.

“It’s a secret.” He winked and all of you group hugged.

“Hyung! We really missed you! Of course you’re invited to my birthday.”

“Hey Jongup, where have you been staying? We were so worried.” Youngjae asked.

“It’s a secret.” He grinned. “Let’s not talk about it anymore, ok? What important is I’m here.” He said.

*Jongup told the whole story only to Mr, Mrs Kim and Mrs Choi.*

=.=.=.=.=.=

“Welcome back, Jonguppie~!!!!!!!” all of you screamed.

“Welcome back, oppa.” You gave him a smile.

“Uhm...Jaekyung-ah....can I talk to you?” he asked. You nodded and the two of you went to have some privacy.

“I’m happy that you’re still wearing the necklace.” He smiled.

“Of course, it’s one of the most important things I have. By the way, oppa, I want to apo-“

“No, Jaekyung. I should be the one who’s apologizing.” He cut you off. “I’m sorry. I’m sorry for everything I did, for hurting your feelings, for saying things I shouldn’t, for being selfish. I was mad, and you know that I can’t control what I’m saying when I’m out of my mind. I hope you’ll forgive me. Don’t worry about me anymore, because I have moved on. I don’t regret staying away from this house for a few weeks, it helped me regain myself. I’m happy for you and Himchan.” He said.

“Y-you have moved on?”

“I have moved on about the situation. But my feelings for you, it’s still here with me. Like I said a while ago, though it hurts, I have already accepted you and Himchan. If it’s where you’re happy, I’m happy too. I’ll apologise to Himchan-hyung too, by the way.” He said.

A tear escaped from your eyes and you gave him a hug.

“O-oppa....you know I-I never wanted t-to hurt you. I-I’m sorry a-and thank y-you.” You cried.

“I realized that I would turn out as the antagonist if I kept this hatred in my heart, which I shouldn’t because we’re childhood friends.” He said. “By the way, how’s it going with him? You’ve been together for almost a month. Are you certain with him?”

“Just wait until Zelo’s birthday. We have something to announce.” You told him.

“Okay. I’m looking forward to it.” He smiled.