Chap7

June 28 Sequel: Daehyun or Jongup?

 

The next morning, you were in the kitchen preparing breakfast when Himchan entered.

“Jagi~ do you need some help?” he wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed your cheek.

“OPPA!” you yelped.

“N-noona... Are my eyes getting blurry?.... Or did Himchan-hyung really kissed you?” Zelo  saw the two of you. You were dumbfounded and didn’t know what to say.

“Are you dating him?” he asked.

“A-ani” “Yes. Why?” You and Himchan said respectively.

”Aish~ Himchan-hyung! Don’t use my noona to do your dirty thoughts just because you don’t have a girlfriend! If I tell this to Jongup-hyung, you’ll be dead!” he said and left.

“Hey, what’s wrong? I thought we agreed on this?” Himchan asked you.

“I’m sorry. I’m still not comfortable with this.”

“You should’ve told me earlier.” He said.

“I’m sorry. I’ll be fine, I promise.”

“If you say so. Just tell me if you can’t do it anymore.”

During breakfast, you were sitting next to Himchan.

“Noona! Sit beside me~ I don’t want you sitting beside that ert!” Zelo motioned you to sit beside him.

“Yah! I’m your hyung! How can you call me that?” Himchan asked.

“I’m not talking to you.” Zelomeronged at him.

You were about to stand when Himchan stopped you and put an arm around you.

“Stay here.” He whispered. “___, what do you want? Pancake? Fried rice?Drinks?”Himchan started the game.

“Oh. I want pancake, oppa.” You joined along.

“Here you go.”

“What about you?” you asked him.

“Oh, I’ll have fried rice and egg.”

“Ooh~ that’s our favourite back in America. Here, oppa.”

“Do you want to have some? Say ‘ah~’” Himchan fed you.

The two of you started to act lovey dovey; Daehyun, Jongup, and Youngjae were staring and can’t understand what’s with you two.

“YUCK!” Zelo screamed. “You look like a greasy couple.” He said. You and Himchan chuckled.

“Jongup-hyung! Punch that ert!!” Jongup ignored Zelo and left.

“Aish~ Daehyun-hyung!! Give him a punch.” Zelo pouted.

“Why would I do that?” Daehyun asked.

“Look what he’s doing to my noona!!” he said.

“Well, I don’t think there’s something wrong with an oppa being lovey dovey to his dongsaeng.”

“Yeah, there’s nothing wrong with that. But they’re freaking me out right now. They’re not usually like this.” Youngjae butted in.

“She’s not his real dongsaeng! I’m her only sibling here.” Zelos said.

=2 MONTHS LATER=

You and Himchan were still acting lovey dovey, but no one cares cause they think it’s normal for siblings to be sweet.

“Have you decided?” he asked you.

“What decide?”

“Who you like more.”

“Who I like more?None of them. I like you, oppa. I think our acting has finally become real. Hahaha..” you joked.

“What if I take that seriously? Aish, this kid. Seriously speaking, who?”

“I don’t know.” You lowered your head.

“Here we go again with the I-don’t-know answer.”

“I really don’t know. Your idea is a fail.” You meronged at him.

“Aren’t you observing them?”

“Oppa~ nothing changed. They don’t seem to care, because they think it’s normal for us to be like that because we treat each other as siblings.” You sighed.

“What if we tell them you’re already my girlfriend? I think the answer can be found by their reactions. What do you think?” he suggested.

“Okay, let’s try. But if this fails again...”

“This won’t. Trust me.” He said.

“I always am trusting you! Even though sometimes you fail.”You meronged again.

“Oh, wait! What date is today?” he asked.

“September 14. Why?”

“Tomorrow is 15. Zelo’s birthday is on the 15th of October, right?”

“Yes. Why? Can you please tell me?”

“We’ll tell them we’re together tomorrow, so our monthsary will be on Zelo’s birthday.”

“Wuah~ great idea, oppa.”

“I know I’m great.” He bragged.

“Speaking of Zelo, I’m pretty sure he’ll start a war if we tell him we’re together.” You joked.

“Yeah, that kid is SERIOUSLY mad at me.”

“Don’t worry,oppa. He’s young, he’ll understand us soon.” You reassured him.

=-=-=-=-=

“Himchan-hyung...” Jongup called.

“Ne?”
“I wanna ask you something.”

“What is it?”
“This past few months, you and Jaekyung have been acting weird. Is there something between the two of you?” Jongup asked.

“What if I tell Jaekyung likes me?”

“That’s impossible.”

“Why not? We’re super duper close  to each other. Plus, she’s not my real sister.” Himchan smirked.

Jongup got mad and held Himchan’s collar, about to punch him on the face.

“Don’t you ever dare... She’s mine.” he let go of him and left.

“Don’t be so selfish!” Himchan shouted at him.

You went to Himchan. “Oppa, what happened?”

“Is Jongup really that selfish? Or is he really just too much in love with you?”

“Huh?” You didn’t get what Himchan meant.

“I was just asking what he would do if you liked me then he already got mad.”

“Jinjja?Haha, he’s really like that.” You said.

“He held me by the collar and said ‘Don’t you ever dare... She’s mine.’” He imitated Jongup which made you laugh.

“Aigo, what if we tell him I’m already your girlfriend? Maybe he’ll kill you? Hahaha..That selfish Jongup still hasn’t changed.” You said.

“Jaekyung-ah... Describe Jongup.”

“Hmmm... kind-hearted, caring, loving, sweet, but he really has this selfish attitude and he gets mad easily.”

“What about Daehyun?”

“That guy is such a sweet man. He, too, is caring, loving helpful, understanding. And what I like the most about him is he’s always happy.” You smiled to yourself.

“Yeah, I know. He’s been such a good brother to me.” Himchan said. “Jaekyung-ah... Don’t you notice?”

“Huh? Notice what”

“The way you answer my questions. Your face seems so dull when you were describing Jongup, but when it was Daehyun’s turn, your face lit up. You’re even smiling to yourself.”

“Really? Was I smiling?” you were out of yourself.

“Hey, I’m not being biased here. I’m just stating what I’m observing.” He said.

“Arasseo.Arasseo.”