Chap23

June 28 Sequel: Daehyun or Jongup?

 

The month of June came and your wedding is fast approaching. Mr&Mrs Kim and your mom have been organizing your wedding. The invitation cards were already done; they just have to distribute them to the guests. Mr and Mrs Kim have chosen a good place in Jeju where your wedding will be held and they’re already decorating it. You and your mom have already chosen a wedding gown; Daehyun has chosen a tuxedo too.

=JUNE 28=

As you open your eyes, you saw your reflection in the mirror; your make-up was already done and you’re already in your wedding gown.

“Jaekyung-ah, you’re so beautiful!” Dayoung said.

“Aigo~ my daughter is already getting married!” your mom cried.

“Can we now see our sister?” you heard a knock on the door.

“Come in.” Dayoung said. Himchan and Zelo came in.

“Noona neomu yeppeo~” Zelo sang. You giggled.

“Jaekyung-ah, you’re so pretty.” Himchan kissed your forehead.

“Thanks, oppa.” You smiled.

“Can we see the bride?” Youngjae, Yongguk and Jongup barged in.

“Oh sorry, it’s a bad luck for the groom to see the bride before the wedding.” Jongup pretended to be the groom.

“That’s very funny.” Youngjae sarcastically said. Jongup meronged at him.

“Guys, thank you very much for everything.” You said.

“Our Jaekyung is finally getting married!” Yongguk lifted you and swung your around.

“Kids, let’s go. The wedding will start soon.” Mrs Kim announced.

 

The guests finally settled on their places upon seeing you and Mr Kim at the end of the aisle.

“Are you ready?” Mr Kim asked.

“Ne, Appa.” You said and the two of you started to walk down the aisle.

You can see Daehyun smiling at you.

“I love you.” He mouthed.

“Love you too.” You mouthed back.

“Chukhahae, Jaekyung-ah. Appa loves you.” Mr Kim kissed your forehead and handed you to Daehyun.

“You’re so beautiful.” Daehyun whispered.

“Thanks.” You blushed.

(A/N: let’s cut out the boring parts kekeke too lazy to write XD)

“I now pronounce you as husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.” The priest announced.

“You’re now officially mine.” He smirked and kissed you.

The guests gave the two of you a round of applause.

 

You changed to a comfortable dress before the reception which lasted for about 3 hours; it’s now night time.

“Enjoy your honeymoon, darling.” Mrs Kim winked.

“We’ll be staying in a hotel. I think Daehyun will bring you somewhere.” Mr Kim said.

“Take care of our sister.” Himchan and Zelo told Daehyun.

“We’ll be going first, dear.” Your mom said.

“Happy birthday and congratulations! Enjoy!” they all said in unison and left.

 “Gaja?” Daehyun carried you bridal style.

“Where are you bringing me this time?” you asked.

“I’ve found a lodge near the ocean; the view’s great.” He said.

He brought you to a lodge just like last Christmas in the park. It was again full of scented candles and rose petals. He was right; the view’s great, you can clearly see the ocean.

“Did you prepare all of this?” you asked.

“I asked a little help from our parents.” He said.

“Cool. I think we should we wash up first.” You stood up.

“We don’t need to.” He removed his coat and tie and was stepping closer to you; you took a step backward.

“D-Daehyun ah...” you stuttered.

“Oh, if you want we can wash up together.” He smirked and pinned you to the wall.

“U-uhm...I-I changed m-my mind...I think I no longer need to wash up.” You said.

“Aw...waeyo?” he pouted and started to his clothes.

“W-what are y-you doing?” you innocently asked.

“Mwo? Isn’t it our honeymoon? Why are you so nervous? It’s not like we haven’t done it.” Daehyun said.

“Nervous? I’m not.” You pretended.

“Oh really?” the seductive Daehyun was back.

“Y-yah...” you stuttered again. He smirked and kissed you. He removed his clothes and carried you to the bed.

He ped your dress and you know what happened next >;D

 

Several years have passed; Mr and Mrs Kim went back to America and passed the company to the heir, their only son, Himchan. Himchan now owns the company and will soon get married with Dayoung. Yongguk has passed the board exam and is now a permanent doctor; he will soon get married. Your mom has also quit working; Zelo insisted to work for her and for himself. Speaking of Zelo, he’s now a dance instructor in Jongup dance studio—one of the most famous dance studios in South Korea. Jongup indeed became successful with his dancing. Youngjae went back to America and continued his job there; he met a Korean friend there and they’re now dating. Daehyun is now working at the company owned by Himchan; Himchan personally chose Daehyun as the secretary of the company. You didn’t get a job because Daehyun insisted to work for the family and he didn’t want you to get stressed. Plus, you have a 3-year old son to take care of, Jongdae.

=.=.=.=.=

“And that’s how our story ends.” You wrapped up.

“I guess your listener has fallen asleep.” Daehyun said with a Jongdae asleep on his lap. You chuckled.

“Aigo~ this kid. He must have been tired.” You ruffled his hair.

“I’ll bring him to his room.” Daehyun carried Jongdae to his room and laid him on his bed.

“Good night, son. Happy Birthday.” He kissed Jongdae’s forehead and closed the room.

“It’s fun to reminisce the past, isn’t it?” you said.

“Yeah...by the way, our story didn’t end there. We’re just starting; we still have forever.” He hugged your waist. You chuckled.

“You’re being greasy.”

“Of course, I’ve been busy these days so I have to make it up for you.” He kissed you and you kissed him back.

“I almost forgot, we’re going to Jeju Island this weekend.” Daehyun said.

“Why all of a sudden?” you asked.

“It’s a surprise.” He winked and carried you to your room.