Chap14

June 28 Sequel: Daehyun or Jongup?

 

You’re very happy because everything went to normal again and everything is now quiet and peaceful. Jongup has apologized to Daehyun and Himchan; they’re back to being friends. The only thing that bothers you now is the decision you have to make.

==

“Oppa!” you sat down beside Himchan.

“Wae?” he asked.

“I have made a choice.”

“You what?!”

“I have chosen between them and I’m a hundred percent sure about my decision.”

“Seriously? Why all of a sudden? Jongup just came back and you already made your decision?”

“I have thought of it very well. I hope they’ll accept how things are going to be.”

“Of course the other one you’ll reject will feel a bit bitter at first, but don’t worry I’m sure he’ll move on.”

“I’m suddenly feeling nervous.”

“Oh, by the way, who did you choose?”

=.=.=.=.=

“Daehyun-oppa~!  Can you come with me?” you asked.

“Where?”

“Namsan Tower.”

“Why? You sound like you haven’t been there for so many years; you’re so jumpy.”

“Just come with me.” You dragged him.

“Can you at least tell me why we are going there?” he asked.

“I’ll unlock the wish I made.”

“And why?”

“It finally came true! Wee~ it’s finally free!  I’m so happy!” you jumped happily.

“You’re creeping me out. What did you eat this morning? You’re so energized.” He said.

“Why? Can’t I be happy?” you pouted.

“Is it because Jongup came back? Oh no, I’ll tell this to Himchan!” he said with a tone of threatening.

You just laughed at him.

Namsan Tower

“Aren’t you going to unlock yours?” you asked.

“Nope, it hasn’t come true. It’s impossible.”

“Don’t be such a negative-thinker. I’m pretty sure it will come true.”

“I hope so.” He said. “Jaekyung-ah, can you still remember the one we locked here?” he asked.

“Yes, why?”

“I guess it’s going to be locked forever.” He said. “Are you going to marry him?” he asked.

“I can’t tell what’s ahead. If he’s the right one for me, then he is. If not, destiny will definitely make a way.”

“I know I said I won’t bug you with this but, do I still have a chance?”

“I...I don’t know. I’m sorry.” You looked down.

“I’m sorry but I want you to know that I still love you.” He held your chin and made you look at him.

“D-daehyun-ah...” his face was nearing yours; your foreheads are touching.

“Please tell me. If it’s a yes, I won’t give you up; if it’s a no, I’ll respect your decision and I promise I’ll move on.”

You kept silent. *Sorry, Daehyun. I can’t tell you, please wait until Zelo’s birthday.* you thought.

“I-“you were cut off when you felt his lips on yours. You were shocked by the situation, your mind is in a craze right now, and your heart’s beating fast. You missed this warm pair of lips; without knowing it, you kissed him back.

“Y-you...kissed me back.” He said.

“S-sorry.” You said and turned around to leave.

“Jaekyung-ah...” he said. You stopped on your track. “I’m sorry; I didn’t mean to kiss you. Please don’t tell Himchan.”

=.=.=.=.=.=

You were in the garden watering the plants when someone threw a bucket of water to you.

“Aish, hey!” you turned around. “....J-jongup-oppa?” you were shocked to see him.

“Hahahaha...why do look so surprised?” he laughed.

“N-nothing. H-hey! Why did you throw a bucket of water to me? Do you want me to get sick?” you pretended to be angry.

“Aw, our precious princess is angry. Why? I seldom mess around you; can’t I mess with you right now?” he grabbed another hosepipe and let you get wet.

“Yah!” you warned him but he didn’t listen. “You wanna play, huh?” you watered him with your hosepipe; he ran away and you chased him. The two of you kept playing with the water in the garden.

=In the living room=

“Why is it so noisy outside? I’m busy watching here.” Youngjae protested.

“It sounds like Jaekyung and Jongup. They’re probably playing around in the garden.” Himchan said.

“Jealous, are we?” Youngjae teased.

“Am not. I’m fine with it.” Himchan meronged at him.

=Back in the garden=

You accidentally slipped and thankfully, Jongup caught you. Your eyes were staring at each other. You felt awkward and so as Jongup, so he removed his hands but he forgot that you’d fall; you grabbed him by his arm and two of you fell on the ground. His face was so near to yours, you can feel his warm breath.

*Oh, no. Please, no. Not again.* you thought. “J-jongup-oppa...” you called, hoping that he would stand up.

“You don’t know how much I missed you when I was gone.” He said and locked his lips with yours. You were there frozen on your place, not knowing what to do. First, it was Daehyun. Then now, it’s Jongup. You can’t understand yourself; you miss both of their kisses, their smiles, their skin ships. You were in a daze, but there’s one thing you’re sure about: your decision is final and won’t change.

“I-I’m sorry.” He scratched the back of his neck and stood to help you up. “Get changed, you might get a cold. And please don’t tell this to Himchan.” He said and left.

You went to your room to look for some clothes; the teddy bear that Daehyun gave you caught your attention. Memories started to run back in your mind.

“Aish~ ! I think I’m going crazy!” you ruffled your hair. Someone knocked on the door. “Come in.”

“Hey, why are you so wet?” Himchan asked.

“Oh, oppa. Hey.”

“We had fun, hadn’t we?” he teased.

“Whatever.” You ignored him.

“Hey, by the way, you won’t change your decision?” he asked.

“Why ask all of a sudden? Didn’t I tell you that I won’t change my mind? I’ve chosen him and nothing can change that.”

“Okay. I’m happy for my dongsaeng. Good luck on Zelo’s birthday.”

“Thanks, oppa. Fighting!” you said.