Chap21

June 28 Sequel: Daehyun or Jongup?

 

After having dinner, all of you gave each other gifts. Daehyun hasn’t gave you any cause he said it’s a surprise. After the little celebration, Yongguk and his mom had to go back home; as well as Dayoung.

“I have to go too. I really had a great time. Thank you so much.” She bowed.

“You can visit anytime, honey. You’re always welcome.” Mrs Kim said.

“Thank you, Mrs Kim.” She said. “Don’t forget to invite me on your wedding.” She winked and hugged you.

“Sure.” You blushed. Dayoung was about to leave.

“Dayoung-ssi!” Himchan called.

“Oh, ne?” she turned around.

“U-uhm...l-let me...w-walk you home.” Himchan blushed. Everyone was staring at Himchan.

“That’s very nice of you. Sure, thank you.” Dayoung smiled. She and Himchan finally left.

“It seems like hyung finally found his girl.” Jongup said and everyone giggled.

“Yeah, it’s my first time seeing him blush.” Zelo said.

“Omo! Where’s Daehyun?” you asked as you notice he wasn’t around. You then received a text message.

*Looking for me? Meet me at the park; I’ll be waiting.*

You hurriedly ran to the nearby park. It was very dark; you can’t see a thing.

“Daehyun-ah! Are you here? It’s too dark, I can’t see a thing!” you shouted but there was no response. You decided to walk in.

As you stepped in, lights . You looked around and the park was decorated by Christmas lights and stuffs. It was so beautiful. And there, you saw a man standing in the middle of the park—Daehyun. You walked closer to him.

“Hey beautiful.” He said which made you blush. He put your arms on his shoulder and his on your waist; he started to sway you around.

“Are we dancing without music?” You chuckled. He cleared his throat.

 

I don’t know the reason why I changed

I’ve been thinking for a long time

With many difficulties ahead

I seem to be changing quite a lot

There are too many things to say

Can you hear this song? Oh~

Thank you oh baby~

You’re so pretty oh~

There’s not a thing that can stop me

From looking at you

Only you I continously see

Oh it’s for real~ ooh baby~

The very next day (the very next day)

We meet again after our break up

We meet again it’s a good thing

Probably I still laugh can you see it?

Woo baby~

Thank you oh baby~

You’re so pretty oh~

There’s not a thing that can stop me

From looking at you

Only you I continously see

Oh it’s for real~

Day to day, i’ll be happy

Oh baby~

Since the day we break up

Things have changed ooh~ yeah

Thank you oh baby~

You’re so pretty oh oh oh ye~

There’s not a thing that can stop me

From looking at you

Only you i continously see

Oh it’s for real~

Oh baby oh oh oh~

“Merry Christmas.” He said.

“Merry Christmas.” You smiled.

“I love you.” You both said in unison and kissed passionately.

“The others must be worried of us; we should head back home.” You said after the kiss.

“No, we’re not going home tonight.” He smirked and carried you bridal style.

“Where are we going?” you nervously asked.

“Don’t worry. I have told them we’re not coming home. They know about my plan.” He winked.

“What plan?” you asked.

“You’ll see.” He said.

He brought you to a nearby cottage. He put you down as he entered the place.

“You can tour around. I’ll just wash up.” He said and went to the bathroom.

The cottage was full of scented candles and rose petals; it was neatly decorated.

“Daehyun-ah, this is so wonderful.” You said as you follow the rose petals heading to the bedroom.

You sat on the bouncy bed; you can hear him from the shower.

“This guy is good with surprises. I wonder how he’ll propose to me.” You told yourself.

Minutes later, a half- Daehyun with a towel wrapped around his waist came out of the shower room (A/N: HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT kekeke XDD).

“It’s your turn.” He said and you went inside to wash up. After washing up, you wrapped your body with a towel and went out.

“Oh , Daehyun! Don’t tell me—“

“Yes, we don’t have extra clothes in here.” He laughed. You glared at him.

“Just kidding, take a look in that closet.”

As you were looking for something to wear, a pair of arms circled around your waist; your heart started to beat faster than usual. He then kissed your neck from behind.

“Daehyun-ah!” you faced him.

“What?” he innocently asked. You nervously stared into his eyes.

“Trust me.” He whispered and kissed your lips; you kissed him back as a sign that you’re fine with it. He carried you to the bed without breaking the kiss.

The two of you had the best night of your lives.

FEB14-Valentine’s

Hearts Day! Every couple was busy today. Mr and Mrs Kim went out of town; Youngjae accompanied your mom to go shopping; Yongguk and his mom went to their province; Jongup and Zelo were in the Dance Studio; Himchan asked Dayoung out; Daehyun said he has something important to do; you were left home alone.

No one was around by the time you woke up, but Daehyun left something beside your bed: a bouquet of roses, a box of chocolates, and a cute stuffed toy.

*Daehyun-ah, where are you? We’re supposed to go out today.* you sighed.

Because of boredom, you decided to clean the house though it’s kind of big to clean it alone. When you were cleaning Zelo and Youngjae’s room, you found a small pink box under Zelo’s bed which was Daehyun’s bed in the past.

“What is this? There’s no way Zelo would keep something like this. Is Zelo courting someone already?” you asked yourself and, put the box on the table and decided to check it later.

It was 5pm by the time you finished cleaning; you decided to check the box. You first made a sandwich because your stomach was grumbling. You checked the box while eating; there was a note above it.

It says: “I knew you’d found this.” You were confused so you opened it. It contains several pictures, pictures of you and Daehyun when you haven’t regained your memories. There was a note under the box.

It says: “You just checked the pictures out? :c Take a look at the messages behind it ;>”

You giggled at the messages.

A picture taken in the living room of Kim family’s house in America: “This is the first time we met; I had to lie by that time, it was so hard. I never thought I would fall for you~”

A picture taken in Jeju Island: “This was when we asked to have a vacation; it would be nice to go back there. Do you want a beach wedding? Let’s have it done in Jeju Island. ;)”

A picture taken at Han River with Himchan and Youngjae: “It looks so peaceful! It would be lovely to watch sunset with you there, just the two of us >:D”

A picture taken at Namsan Tower: “We have so many memories in here!  Do you want to add some more? Kekeke, 7pm ;”> I’ll be waiting.”

You panicked at the last message. “7PM?! Tonight?! What should I wear?! Oh shoot! I haven’t taken a bath.” You hurriedly cleaned the mess up and went to the bathroom to have a shower.