Chap8

June 28 Sequel: Daehyun or Jongup?

 

=September 15=

“Daehyun!”Himchan called.

“Ne, hyung?”

“I have a question.”

“What is it?” Daehyun asked curiously.

“What would you do if I told you Jaekyung likes me?”

“EH? Of all guys, why you?”

“Nothing. Just wanna know.” Himchan said.

“Of course, it would hurt me so much. Of all guys she has to choose, why does it have to be my own hyung? I guess I’d just have to respect her decision and be happy where she’ll be happy. I hope it won’t happen though. You don’t like her, do you?” Daehyun asked.

“What if I’m the one who likes her?”

“Aish~ don’t you ever dare or else....Hahaha, I was just kidding. I can never hurt my hyung. I have nothing to do with that. I would try my best to accept it.” Daehyun smiled.

*This guy is really something.* Himchan thought.

=-=-=-=-=

You were in the living room watching TV; Himchan suddenly sat beside you.

“Oh, oppa. Where are the others?”

“I don’t know. Probably in their own rooms. Are you ready to tell them?” he asked you.

“Maybe. I’m still nervous though.”

“I already have an idea who you’ll choose.” He said.

“Eh? How? Who?”

“That’s already my secret. I’m a hundred percent sure you’ll choose my bet.” He meronged at you and you pouted. Suddenly, Himchan’s face is nearing yours. There was a moment of silence.

“O-oppa?” you stuttered.

“Don’t move and don’t shout.” He said.

“W-wae?” his face is getting nearer. “What are you doing?” you asked but his lips finally touched yours. You were completely shocked and pushed him away. “YAH!”

“Sshh.. Stay. Please?” he hugged you. The two of you were startled with a sound of a breaking glass and saw Daehyun, Jongup, Zelo and Youngjae gaped at the two of you.

“W-what’s going on?” Daehyun asked.

“YAH! KIM HIMCHAN, YOU’RE TOO MUCH!” Jongup yelled.

“I knew you’re a ert!” Zelo said.

“Will you please explain us what’s happening?” Youngjae said. You froze.

“She’s my girlfriend now, why? I kissed her because I’m so happy she finally answered me. Do you have any problem with that?” Himchan said.

“WHAT?!?!” the 4 of them can’t believe what they heard.

“Noona...is that ert telling the truth???” Zelo asked.

“Yes, and please stop calling him a ert.” You said.

“I know you, noona.. I know whether you’re telling the truth or not.” He said.

*Aish~ my dongsaeng really knows me too well.* you thought.

“I am telling the truth. It’s probably because he’s the one who’s always by my side when I’m lonely. I never thought I would fall in love with him. You’ll accept my decision, right?” you said.

“NO! Never! I would accept it if it were Jongup-hyung or Daehyun-hyung. But that guy? NO WAY!” Zelo said and left.

“I think I should follow Zelo to give you guys some space, but I hope to get some explanations too.” Youngjae said and left.

“Wait a minute. I still can’t believe this. Hyung, how can you do this to us?” Jongup asked.

“This is why you were asking me earlier, eh? There really is something between the two of you..”Daehyun said.

“That bastard asked you too?” Jongup asked.

“Jongup, you’re being rude now. Remember he’s still our hyung..and our friend.” Daehyun reminded.

“Friend? You call him a friend? Look at what he did to us; you still call him a friend?” Jongup was seriously getting mad.

“Here we go again, Jongup.  Can’t you control your temper?”

“How can I? Do you know who he stole from us?!”

“We should just respect them. We should be happy where Jaekyung is happy.” Daehyun said calmly.

“You’ll still act like you’re an angel even though he did that to us? He betrayed us. You must have not really loved Jaekyung, have you?” Jongup said.

“WHAT DID YOU SAY?!” Daehyun grabbed Jongup’s collar, about to give him a punch.

“C’mon! Punch me!” Jongup said bravely.

“Will you guys stop!?!?” you shouted.

“You, Jaekyung, you don’t really love Himchan, right?” Jongup asked you.

“Why can’t you understand that I truly love him!?” you said.

“Because I know you’re lying! I know that you’re just using him!” he said.

“Do you really see me that way? Do you see me as a user?!” you asked.

“As what I see right now, yes!” he said. “What? Just because he surprised you on your birthday you already fell in love with him!? You were not like that, Jaekyung...I know you... But I guess that Jaekyung I know isn’t here anymore.” He added.

You were hurt by Jongup’s words and tears started to fall on your cheeks.

“You!Himchan! I thought you were my friend. I thought you’re a brother who will help me and Daehyun, but you, yourself, betrayed us.” Jongup said.

“Jongup, enough! Stop it.” Daehyun said.

“Don’t get mad at Himchan-oppa. I’m the one who first liked him.” You said.

“I would accept it if it were Daehyun, but you chose Himchan all of a sudden?!  What? Do you think this is a game? Do you think we’re not getting hurt? Who will you get together with next? Youngjae?Then Yongguk-hyung?”Jongup said.

“YAH! Moon Jongup! You’re too much! Don’t talk to Jaekyung like that.” Daehyun said.

You were absolutely mad at Jongup’s words and were deeply hurt. You went to you room and locked the door. Himchan followed you.

=-=-=-=

“Chill up, Zelo. I left too so they can have some talk. I hope everything’s fine but I keep hearing Jongup’s mad voice.” Youngjae said.

“I still can’t believe that noona answered Himchan-hyung. I don’t want to have a  ert brother-in-law.” Zelo said.

“Yeah, me too. I was pretty shocked. I’m sure Jongup and Daehyun were hurt. A lot.”Youngjae said.

“Let’s just leave them for a while and wait ‘til the situation is at ease, then we’ll ask for some explanations.” Zelo said.