Chapter 7

Fractured Soul (Hiatus)

Hello once again awesome people reading this! I'm Finally writing authors notes lol. (Took me long enough) Anyways here is another chapter that will hopefully answer a LOT of your questions.  Sorry about taking so long on this chapter, I've had writers block lol. Anywho I'm off once again to start writing. Oh by the way ^ i did that on my spare time lol. I wanted to draw out my characters to have like a description to go off of. (If you were wondering. Probably not) O well...  Byeeee :D

I was up until 5 editing this and then this ^ jerk fell asleep on me so I couldn't post it until now, sorry -_- Anyways, we hope you enjoy this chapter. (Sorry about that, I was tired lol)

@Misheru-chan: I'm glad you like it :D

@renden: I'm soo glad you like it! :D

@jaein9: I tried to answer like all your questions with this chapter i hope i suceeded!! I felt horrible doing that to Sooyoung. lol That's probably why it took me so long to finally finish it. Thank you for reading btw :D

@Broken_immortality: Thank you again for reading and always commenting! I really appreciate it xD

@Lillianaaa: I hope I answered that in this chapter lol I've been getting asked that a lot XD so thanks for reading :D

@Rainedrop: Thank you so much for subscribing and commenting! At the rate me and Hawkelion are going there's probably going to be more Soosica moments lol XD And by the way I love your writing! youuu are an amazing author :D Trust me when I say that I'm going to keep pushing SooSica until she's forced to put it in the tags :P I'm glad you checked this story out! :D


Taeyeon burst out onto the streets, looking every which way for any signs of Sooyoung. Unfortunately, there was no sign of her anywhere. She quickly changed back to look like a normal human being, hoping to not to attract any attention to herself if anyone was outside. Though the streets looked fairly deserted. The vampire began running down the street, looking for the younger woman, stopping every now and then to listen for any signs of the newly made vampire. She could hear Tiffany's voice off in the distance, calling for the tall woman.

"Sooyoungie? Where'd you go?" she heard Tiffany call. Taeyeon looked around when she thought she heard a scampering noise, turning around fully when she saw movement. She tensed, preparing to run after Sooyoung, only to see a small kitten flit across the street. It stopped when it sensed Taeyeon watching it, and puffed up in fear before hissing and darting behind a car.

"Ugh, stupid cat." Taeyeon muttered to herself as she began to stalk forward. Her sensitive ears picked up a loud conversation that seemed close to where she was. She turned the corner, straining to hear. She overheard Sooyoung screaming and loud crashes soon after. Passing an alleyway, she spotted two figures far down near the end of the alley. Sooyoung's screams began to crack as she started to cry. Taeyeon snuck up behind her to find she had Tiffany cornered between 3 buildings. Despite Sooyoung’s highly enraged and hysterical state, Taeyeon decided to watch and see how Tiffany would handle the frantic woman.

"HOW COULD YOU BETRAY ME LIKE THIS!? I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!?" Sooyoung shrieked at the older woman. Tiffany stayed quiet, eyeing Sooyoung critically but not speaking.

"I had my whole life to live! You know how bad I wanted a family, Tiffany! Why would you and your little friend do this to me!?" Sooyoung screamed. Tiffany took a step forward, deciding now would be a good time to try and start reasoning with her.

"Sooyoungie, it isn't that bad, you can still live your life! Plus think of it-" she began but was cut off by Sooyoung's screams.

"Isn't that bad!? I'm a soulless monster!" Sooyoung growled. In her rage, she grabbed the dumpster to the right of her, tearing it off the ground effortlessly and holding it above her head. Tiffany’s eyes widened in surprise.

"Sooyoung when did you get this strong?" Tiffany asked in awe as Sooyoung moved to throw the dumpster at Tiffany. Taeyeon decided now was the time to step in.

"Sooyoung, you need to calm yourself." Taeyeon finally said, taking a step up behind the tall woman. Sooyoung spun around with the dumpster throwing it at Taeyeon instead, knocking the older woman down and pinning her under it. Taeyeon groaned from the impact, crushed, but still alive due to her vampirism. Tiffany's eyes widened as she watched Taeyeon squirm under the dumpster trying to free herself. She turned her attention back to Sooyoung who was glaring back at her with tears still in her eyes.

"Sooyoung, please calm down." Tiffany said soothingly, trying to approach the woman once again. Sooyoung roared and ran at Tiffany with the full intention of hitting the older woman, but Tiffany dodged underneath the younger woman's fist at the last second, causing Sooyoung’s fist to instead connect with the brick wall behind her, blasting a hole in the solid brick. Taeyeon managed to finally wiggle her way out from under the dumpster. Sooyoung pulled her fist back, aiming to try and lit a hit on Tiffany again, but Taeyeon stepped in front of her before she could throw the punch. Taeyeon’s eyes connected with the piercing blood red ones of the newly born vampire, prying into her brain and making her drop her fist with more than a little effort.

"Sooyoung, calm down. You’re overreacting." Taeyeon said in the hypnotic voice she usually saved for her prey, taking a deliberate step towards her. But she had said the wrong thing, and the hypnosis broke as Sooyoung's eyes widened in disbelief.

"Calm down? Overreacting? You turn me into this horrible creature and expect me to calm down!? I have a reason to overreact, thanks to you! I was just beginning to trust you, too! So tell me, why you did this to me!?" Sooyoung demanded glaring at the older woman.

"You were my own personal experiment. It would have been too easy to do this to anyone else, I needed to test a theory, and test my own strength." Taeyeon explained, crossing her arms. Sooyoung stared at Taeyeon, disbelief on her face.

"You think this is just some game don't you? People’s lives mean nothing to you, do they?!" she asked. She snarled in anger, deciding she would try to leave the two behind again; she tried to run past the two women. Taeyeon stopped her by standing in front of her. Sooyoung regarded her with a look of disgust.

"Hey, you’re immortal now. How is that a bad thing?" she bargained, looking up at the woman and trying to establish eye contact again, but Sooyoung had caught on to her plan and avoided the look.

"You made me a heartless, soulless, monster, who is going to have to kill the people around me to survive. That goes against everything I've ever believed in." Sooyoung stated as she began to cry again.

"Sooyoungie, don't cry." Tiffany pleaded, approaching her. Sooyoung shook her head, sniffling

"So, what? Are you planning on doing this to everyone?" Sooyoung asked, wiping her tears and looking back at Taeyeon with wide eyes.

"No, you’re the last person I'm going to do this to. I have no reason to do this to anyone else." Taeyeon said. Sooyoung became enraged.

"But yet you had a reason to do this to me?!" she asked, shoving Tiffany out of her way. Her emotions were all over the place, the second she looked like she might calm down, he had become over excited again.

"Sooyoung, you’re taking this the wrong way." Tiffany whispered, putting her hand on Sooyoung's shoulder.

"Taking what wrong? The fact I’ll probably end up killing people I know and love to survive? Sica won't ever come near me ag-" Sooyoung began, but stopped as her eyes grew wide in realization.

"Sica… crap, she's probably worried sick. What do I tell her? That I can't be near her because I might rip her face off?" she asked sarcastically.

"No, I'm going to teach you how to control this. So, I repeat, calm down." Taeyeon demanded taking another step closer to Sooyoung. Sooyoung eyed her angrily for several long moments, before letting out an angry sigh.

"I don’t think I’ll ever forgive either of you for this. But I'm stuck like this, so I guess I have no choice but to play along with your demands…. Can I use one of your phones? I have to call Sica." Sooyoung asked suddenly.

"What are you going to tell her? You do realize you can't tell anyone about this right? It has to stay between the three of us." Taeyeon insisted, never taking her eyes off the younger woman. Sooyoung rolled her eyes and scoffed.

“I kind of figured. But I still have to call her and tell her I'm fine. Well, not fine, but you know what I mean." Sooyoung replied.

"Sooyoung, we went back to get your phone remember?" Taeyeon asked giving Sooyoung a questioning look.

"Yeah, about that. I was going to call someone when I ran, but I wasn’t paying attention to how hard I was gripping the phone, and I smashed it….” Sooyoung said hesitantly, pulling what was left of her phone out of her pocket.

"Seriously? Where'd you get this strength from? I didn’t think biting people gave them special powers as well as turning them….” Taeyeon pondered allowed as she eyed Sooyoung questioningly.

"So can I borrow your phone or what?" Sooyoung asked, becoming impatient.

"Here Sooyoungie, use my phone just don't break it." Tiffany said giggling to herself. Sooyoung took the phone while shooting her a glare, and began to dial walking away from the two older women. 

"Tiffany? Do you have any special powers like that?" Taeyeon asked, looking over at the brunette.

"We'll if I'm near you, I know what you’re thinking, but I don’t know if you’d consider that cool…. Hmm, I wonder if I'm strong like Sooyoungie?" Tiffany wondered in excitement, jumping in the air at the idea.

"Taetae watch me go lift that trash can with ease." Tiffany said with a smirk, walking over to a smaller trash can against the brick wall. Taeyeon leaned back against the wall and watched Tiffany roll up her sleeves.

"Okay Taetae, get ready to be amazed!" she shouted boastfully. She leaned down and took the trashcan from the bottom. Inhaling deeply, she gripped the trashcan and attempted to pick it up but failed miserably, ending her bravado epically.

"Um, Tiffany, pretty sure you aren't strong." Taeyeon said in between snickers to herself. Just then, the two heard a voice coming from the street entrance.

"Hello? Is someone back there?" an older man asked as he walked around the corner to the alley they were in. He approached the two, a look of worry on his face.

"Are you guy's okay? There have been some strange noises out here." he said as Sooyoung walked up behind them, handing Tiffany back her phone. she froze when she noticed the new presence in the alley, her breath hitching as the smell of flesh in blood entered her nostrils. The man noticed Sooyoung's glowing read eyes and gasped in fear, backing away with dread in his eyes. But then he had the misfortune of glancing at Tiffany, who simled at him, numbing his mind and causing him to stop in his tracks.

"We're fine, but my friend here is a little sad…. Dance for her." Tiffany said suddenly, watching the man do as she said.

"So, Sooyoung want your first meal?" Tiffany asked still watching the man dance around like a fool, enjoying the power she had over him. Sooyoung's eyes widened and she stepped back shaking her head. "Keep him away from me, I don’t want that.” Sooyoung hissed as she eyed the man's every move. Her bloodlust was getting dangerously bad.

"Stop dancing. Walk to right there." Tiffany commanded, pointing to a spot before the three women. The man obeyed without question, almost like a mindless zombie.

"He's all yours, Sooyoungie." she piped, smiling to herself as she looked at Taeyeon. Sooyoung’s pupils dilated and she took on a crazed, starved look and she lunged at the man. The two other women turned away as Sooyoung sunk her fangs into the man.

"H-how'd you do that?" Taeyeon asked, looking at Tiffany confused.

"I don't know, I found out I could do it back at the restaurant. Pretty cool I guess. All it takes is a smile and a few demanding words." Tiffany replied with a smile. Taeyeon rolled her eyes at the younger girl.

"You realize that's probably your power right?" Taeyeon asked. Tiffany snaped her fingers in realization.

"Ohhhhh, I guess that makes sense." Tiffany said as Sooyoung reappeared behind them with blood dripping down her chin. Taeyeon looked down to see the man’s body in shambles and hardly recognizable anymore, as if Sooyoung had torn him apart.

“How was your first meal?” Tiffany asked Sooyoung. Sooyoung eyed her oddly as she wiped the blood on her chin off on her sleeve.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” she said darkly. Tiffany didn’t press, figuring the woman was probably just refusing to believe she had done the horrible thing she had as a way to preserve her sanity.

"Well we should get home." Taeyeon said, beginning to exit the alley.

"Wait…. I can't go home." Sooyoung said, her voice sounding worried. Taeyeon turned to her with a confused expression.

“Why?” she asked, confused. Tiffany smirked as she leaned towards Taeyeon and whispered something in her ear.

“Oh… Alright that would be a problem. Right, um about that. Sooyoung, all things considered, I want you to move in with me and Tiffany for now." Taeyeon insisted.

"Taetae where's she going to sleep? If I have your bed and you have the couch?" Tiffany asked in concern.

"Oh, um you two can share the bed. You said yourself, it’s big enough for two people." Taeyeon said as she walked out back onto the street. Sooyoung and Tiffany's eyes widened. Sooyoung turned to Tiffany with disgust in her eyes.

"Fany, if I have to share with you…. Remember, touch me and you die." Sooyoung hissed, increasing her strides to catch up to Taeyeon. Tiffany ran up to the two, smiling as she pulled up next to Taeyeon.

"Well, over all I think that went pretty well if I do say so myself." Tiffany grinned. Taeyeon rolled her eyes, smacking the back of the younger woman’s head, earning her whine in protest.

"You didn’t get crushed under a dumpster by her, so you have no say in this." Taeyeon growled as she motioned at Sooyoung who ignored them both and kept walking.


Remember, if you liked it comment and subscribe! Oh and sorry if we don't start posting these chapters as often. I know Hawkelions going back to school SOON. And since she was nice I'm going to be nice back. I know Hawkelion's been working her off on her own fics so you should really go check them out. Mine Enemy's Enemy is extremly badass, it's got 2NE1, SNSD, f(x), and a lot of other groups, in like a military type environment... Idk if thats the right way to explain that.. so I recomend it. And Facing the Flames, I can't even begin how to explain it... it's just that awesome XD . so go check them out! Alright I've rambled enough I'm gonna go write lol.   

Going to elaborate on Facing the Flames a bit, since that was a horrible explination. :P Lol i kid, thank you for advertising me Sunshiner21. It's basically a 2NE1, SNSD, Big Bang, f(x), SHINee, T-Ara, and a bunch of other groups in a fantastical warrior era setting. Mostly centering around 2NE1 and SNSD. Anyways, comment and subscribe, sorry for the shameless advertising xD Btw she's lying she's probably not writing right now, lazy bum.