Chapter 21

Fractured Soul (Hiatus)

Hey guuuuys! It's chapter 2-2-2-21! Guess what! I have nothing to say, except that a lot of you who have been worrying over Sunny will finally get your answers this chapter! Yaaaay! Also, this Chapter's editing has been brought to you by Ticket by Nine Muses which I spammed on repeat the duration of the editing process in order to focus. This damn ADHD has been kicking my lately. Anyways, enjoy!

I feel like I need to say something important... but.... hm I don't know what it would be... Thanks everyone for still reading, you all are awesome... Sunny's chapter, or well part of it, has finally come! I know a bunch of you have been worried about her... Don't worry she's.... um well i can't say that actually >_> I'm going to go hide now.

@Rainedrop: Oh come on, Sunny? Explode? Her ability won't be revealed so soon... Her ability... I don't want to say too much but it fits Sunny too well... Any who have a Sunny chapter :D

@MiamiMiami: I wasn't high I promise, I'm a good kid (lies!)... And lucky! I wanna go (me too!)!! Lol and you're about to find out what happened right now DUN DUN DUUUUNNNN

@kokosrs17: Sorry I kind of took a while posting this... I have had like no motivation (and her editor is a lazy )... and Like I said this is finally part of Sunnys chapter so I hope you enjoy :D And I always reply to my commentors cause you all are amazing and I can't not reply xD

@OuttaMyOffice: Hm ya know I never really would have related it to a rocket taking off, but you are completly right! Lol! And I felt the need for this chapter to kind of bring together future events so you are correct it was random though xD And may i say your comment about the pizza killed me xD So thank you for that! So wait, Sulli and Luna? Hm well now that you've forgotten Seobaby... Maybe I should make her my next victim >:D Muahahahahahaha no I won't I'm just being a jerk, I couldn't hurt Seobaby! That's like telling me to make Taeyeon a cold blooded ki- Oh wait, bad example.... >_> Hm but no I won't hurt Seobaby XD YOU CHANGED YOUR NAME ITS LIKE I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE ANYMORE! Don't trust anything she says. Then again, don't ever trust anything I say. *laughs maniacly* Its also funny you should mention Krystal.


"Ladies, come on no time to waste, we need to get back to work!" the choreographer yelled out to the nine women, clapping his hands together as the nine women panted from the routine they’d just run through.

 

"Oh come on, 5 minutes break, please?" Jessica begged, looking over at the older man. The man sighed.

 

"Fine, but 5 minutes is all you get." the man said before turning to go sit down.

 

"He was a lot nicer two days ago." Yoona said when he was out of hearing range, looking around at the 8 women around her.

 

"Sunny? Are you sure you're okay? You look really thin." Tiffany said looking over at Sunny who looked like she was about to faint.

 

"I'm fine. Stop asking me if I'm okay!" Sunny snapped back at Tiffany.

 

"Jeez, sorry I asked." Tiffany mumbled quietly, looking at the ground.

 

"Sunny, you don't have to be rude to Tiffany, she’s just worried about you. We're all worried about you." Yuri said looking at the older woman.

 

"For the last time, I don't need you to worry about me. I'M FINE!" Sunny spat angrily before standing up and walking away, leaving the others to watch her with shocked expressions.

 

"Seriously, what’s up with her? Sunny’s always been the cheery one, but lately she's been the complete opposite…. Taeyeon, maybe you should go try and talk to her." Yoona suggested, looking over at Taeyeon who was attempting to ignore them all by sitting in a corner alone, her eyes closed. She opened her eyes begrudgingly and regarded Yoona.

 

"She said she's fine. If there was something seriously wrong don’t you think she’d have told one of you?" Taeyeon answered, rolling her eyes at the younger woman.

 

"But there could be something that she's keeping fro-" Yoona started but was cut off.

 

"Okay ladies, your 5 minutes is up. Now let’s get back to work!" the choreographer yelled. The 9 women resumed their positions from before without any protest.

 

"Alright, start from where we stopped." he shouted. The 9 began to dance in synch, and it went well for a bit, until Sunny started slowing down.

 

"Sunkyu, please keep up." the choreographer said glancing over at Sunny. Sunny took a large inhale of breath, seeming to attempt to steel herself, and continued for a few moments, however finally her strength gave out and the petite woman collapsed.

 

"Unnie!" Seohyun exclaimed, running over to Sunny in worry, followed immediately by everyone else, except Taeyeon who watched the women and rolled her eyes. Sunny finally sat up, pushing the others helping hands away from her as she looked around.

 

"Sunny, you are not fine. Please, just tell us what's wrong!" Yuri pleaded, glaring down at Sunny.

 

"Yuri, get off my . I already told you, I'M FINE!" Sunny insisted angrily, standing up quickly, though she almost lost her balance yet again.

 

"Sunny, please calm down, we don't want you to hurt yourself." Jessica said calmly, standing behind Sunny in case she were to collapse again.

 

"I'M FINE! WOULD YOU ALL JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!?" Sunny screamed before storming towards the choreographer at the front of the room.

 

"Sir, can I please go home early? I really need to rest; I don’t think I’ll be anything but a hindrance in my present state." Sunny explained as she began to shake a little.

 

"If you don't feel well there is no use in you staying here. Go home and get well. Please get well soon, though. We can't lose too many days of practice." The man said sitting down on a nearby chair.

 

"Thank you sir." Sunny said before turning to leave. After a couple steps Sunny stumbled but caught herself just as the 7 worried members began to rush over to her.

 

"WHAT DID I SAY!?" Sunny shouted over her shoulder at them.

 

"Yah! We just don't want you to get hurt!" Yoona said adamantly, glaring at the older woman, frustrated with her stubbornness.

 

"I'm going home. No one worry about me. Just leave me alone, got it?” Sunny said coldly, not waiting for a response as she walked to the doors only to be stopped by Taeyeon.

 

"You haven't fed, have you?" Taeyeon asked in a whisper.

 

"Taeyeon, move. I don't want to talk to anyone." Sunny said, shoving Taeyeon to the side. Taeyeon scoffed.

 

"Whatever, brat.” she said under her breath. Sunny turned and glared at the older woman before walking out the door.

 

"Well then, the rest of you, get back to practicing." the choreographer said looking at the 8 women.

 

"Are we still going to practice without Sunny?" Sooyoung asked looking at the man.

 

"Just because one of you is sick doesn't mean you all get a break. Now get back to work." the man said, crossing his arms.

 

"Yeah, I miss the guy we met a couple days ago. It's amazing how much he changed within two days." Tiffany grumbled, walking to her previous spot. 

 

 

After practice ended, the four women resumed their normal walk home in silence until Tiffany spoke up.

 

"Taeyeon, can we stop by Sunny's apartment? I think we should check on her, I'm really worried about her." she said, looking at the shorter woman.

 

"No. She insists she's fine so let the brat sulk." Taeyeon answered coldly.

 

"But Taeyeon, she-" Jessica started but was stopped.

 

"No. Just everyone shut up about Sunny. If she wants my help she can ask me herself." Taeyeon said as they walked up to the front door or Taeyeon's house and quickly walked in.

 

"I'm sure she'll be fine Sica. It's Sunny after all, she can get through anything." Sooyoung said, trying to comfort the older woman.

 

"I know but I still feel bad for her. There's something that she isn't telling us." Jessica said looking up at the taller woman.

 

"Stop talking about her." Taeyeon said glaring at the two.

 

"Fine, hey Tiff how about we go get that pizza for dinner tonight?" Jessica said looking at Tiffany, who had just sat down on the couch.

 

"Tonight? Well, I have nothing else to do. Sure." Tiffany said smiling up at the older woman.

 

"Go change and we'll go." Jessica said sitting down next to her, before Tiffany got up and left.

 

"Sica, what about me?" Sooyoung asked, pouting as she walked up to the older woman, sitting where Tiffany had been previously.

 

"Sooyoungie, do you really think I would leave you here?" Jessica asked, smiling at the taller woman.

 

"Taeyeon you're more than welcome to come too if you want." she added, turning to look at Taeyeon.

 

"I don't want to impose." Taeyeon answered sitting in the chair next to the couch.

 

"Since when do you care if you impose?" Jessica asked.

 

"Hey just because I'm soulless doesn't mean I have to be rude." Taeyeon grumbled, glaring at Jessica.

 

"Well, you’re not imposing, I just invited you. Come on, Tiffany would be upset if you didn't come." Jessica said crossing her arms.

 

"And I care if she's upset me? Argh! Whatever, I'll go just because I'm thirsty and can feed on the way there." Taeyeon conceded finally, throwing her arms up in the air.

 

"Hehe, Taetae you looked like a little kid just now." Tiffany said as she walked back in the room.

 

"Yah! I am not a little kid!" Taeyeon yelled back at her, her cheeks puffing out in agitation which did nothing to help her argument.

 

"I didn't say you were one, but you fight back like one." Tiffany said with a smile across her face.

 

"So, can we go now? I want pizza." Sooyoung pried causing the two to look at her.

 

"Only if she stops calling me a little kid." Taeyeon said crossing her arms and glaring at Tiffany.

 

"You’re an all-powerful vampire, and yet you get upset when she calls you a kid? You’re confusing." Sooyoung said raising an eyebrow at Taeyeon.

 

"No... I mean, I… Just shut up and let’s go." Taeyeon said standing up and walking out the front door in a huff. 

 

 

When the four reached the pizza place and ordered, they all sat in silence, though Sooyoung and Jessica would occasionally feed each other.

 

"Jessica?" a voice from behind them asked. Jessica turned, and immediately her face broke into a smile.

 

"Krystal! What are you doing here?" Jessica asked as she stood up and gave her sister a hug.

 

"Oh, um… Amber brought me here for dinner. It’s nice to see you all again." Krystal said smiling at the other three women at the table and bowing. They all smiled back, though as usual Taeyeon’s was forced.

 

"Why didn't Amber come over and say hi?" Sooyoung asked looking at the two sisters. She peered over Krystal’s shoulder and spotted the blonde in question trying to hide her face behind a menu.

 

"I think she's scared of... certain… people." Krystal said glancing obviously at her sister.

 

"Oh, I see." Sooyoung answered, trying not to laugh.

 

"What's so funny?" Jessica asked, looking at Sooyoung.

 

"Nothing, nothing at all." Sooyoung said turning her attention elsewhere so she wouldn’t have to look Jessica in the eye.

 

"Unnie, are you doing alright? You don't look well." Krystal stated, eyeing Jessica with a worried gaze.

 

"I... uh yeah, I feel fine. Just a lot of stress from work, you know." Jessica said with a nervous smile, hating that she had to lie to her own sister.

 

"Oh! That reminds me! Amber and I were recruited! We're going to join a group too!" Krystal said with a bright smile.

 

"Really? That's so cool! I'm happy for you! My baby sister’s growing up." Jessica said giving Krystal another hug, this one much more bone crushing.

 

"Yah! Stop you're embarrassing me! And also suffocating me!" Krystal said pulling away from the hug. Taeyeon's phone went off just then and Taeyeon stood up.

 

"I have to go answer this, I'll be right back." she said before walking outside the building without another word.

 

"Um, I'm gonna go with her." Tiffany said standing up and chasing after Taeyeon.

 

"Is there something going on between those two?" Krystal asked watching Tiffany leave through the doors.

 

"No. Well, Tiffany’s got a thing for Taeyeon, to be sure. But Taeyeon's being a jerk about it." Sooyoung answered still looking at the doors both women had exited through.

 

 

When Tiffany finally caught up to Taeyeon she could hear someone on the other end of the phone crying, however it was muffled and she couldn’t make out anything the person was saying, though she could tell it was definitely a female.

 

"Tae, who is it?" Tiffany asked only to have Taeyeon ignore her.

 

"Yeah, well that's her own fault for being a brat and ignoring everyone who was trying to help her." Taeyeon said into the phone, her tone frigid. The crying on the other end returned, now much louder but still incoherent to Tiffany.

 

"Why should I help her? She was acting like a spoiled brat, I ha-" Taeyeon started was cut off as she fell to the ground, clenching her chest yet again.

 

"Taetae! Are you okay?!" Tiffany yelled, going to help the older woman up.

 

"Don't touch me, I'm fine!" Taeyeon yelled at Tiffany. She returned her attention to the phone in her hand.

 

"You know what? Fine, I'll come help her, just give me time to get there." she spat through gritted teeth into the phone, hanging up soon after.

 

"Go back inside, I have to go do something." Taeyeon said looking at Tiffany.

 

"No, I want to come. I know this is about Sunny." Tiffany said walking up to Taeyeon's side.

 

"We can't just leave Sooyoung and Ice Princess here without at least telling them we're leaving." Taeyeon said crossing her arms.

 

"I'll text Jessi on the way. They’ll understand." Tiffany answered defiantly, also crossing her arms.

 

"Fine, let’s go." Taeyeon said, giving in as she began to walk away with Tiffany following close behind.

 

 

After the two arrived at Sunny's apartment they knocked on the door and when it opened they were met by a sobbing Hyomin.

 

"What exactly happened?" Taeyeon asked walking in the door.

 

"I-I don't know, I came home for the first time in a few d-days and she was on the ground. W-when I ran to her s-she was still j-just barely conscious and told me to call you." Hyomin whispered in a shaky tone through her sobs.

 

"Ugh, she's an idiot." Taeyeon said walking up to Sunny, who was unconscious on the floor. She was even more pallid than before, and with a start Tiffany noticed both her and Taeyeon’s bite marks where somehow very visible on her pale neck now, despite the fact they had healed after her turning.

 

"Okay, so I'm presuming you know." Taeyeon said turning her attention to Hyomin.

 

"Know w-what?" Hyomin asked as Taeyeon stood from the ground.

 

"Don't play stupid. Sunny accidently let it slip she’s a vampire, that's why you left, and also why she went into a depression and ended up like this.” Taeyeon said crossing her arms.

 

"T-Tae, you knew what was wrong with her?" Tiffany asked staring at Taeyeon.

 

"I can read all of your minds. I knew all along." Taeyeon said glaring at Tiffany.

 

"I-if you knew, why didn't you stop her?" Tiffany asked, now getting angry.

 

"Tiffany, calm down. Do you honestly think I could force her to do anything? I may have changed you, but I’m no vampire overlord, I told her to feed, she ignored me, I wasn’t going to force her. It’s not as if she could die." Taeyeon said turning her attention back to Sunny.

 

"W-what's wrong with her Taeyeon? Is she going to w-wake up?" Hyomin asked wiping the tears flowing out of her eyes.

 

"She needs to feed. She hasn't in a couple days, so she needs to soon or she’ll become comatose. Idiot." Taeyeon said looking over her shoulder at Hyomin.

 

“She can have my blood.” Hyomin volunteered immediately. Taeyeon laughed humorlessly.

 

“Typical foolish human. This isn’t some cheesy vampire romance, if she feeds off of you you’ll die. There’s no only taking a little blood in our world, if you don’t die of blood loss her venom will kill you.” Taeyeon sneered. There was a pause, before Hyomin gulped.

 

"K-kill me then. I caused this, just please save her." Hyomin pleaded, tears still streaming from her eyes.


As always, if you enjoyed comment and subscribe! I'm off to write a chapter for one of my OWN stories! Love all of you!

And once again, Silent readers? If you read this I would love to hear your feedback! Any ways I'm off to Neverland! Be back SOON! ehehe I wonder if she realizes that's a song by U-Kiss. You have fun with that, weirdo. I preffer Narnia myself.