Chapter 24

Fractured Soul (Hiatus)

So this is kind of just a filler chapter for now... um I don't actually have a lot to say... well I never do.. OH! You all should go check out, OuttaMyOffice's fic! It's called the 'Fractured Soul Wrap-Up Show'. I don't think I really need much of a description as to what it's about, cause the title says it all. Well with that being said I have to get writing! I have to have like two chapters up before Thursday >_> So I'll just be going then... And as always thank you all for reading :D

I shall provide links as I don't think Sunshiner21 knows how. So this is to OuttaMyOffice's Fractured Soul Wrap-Up Show: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/448048/fsn-fractured-soul-wrap-up-show-hyomin-seohyun-snsd-tara-vampire-woori I'm looking forward to the chapter after the chapter after this but I won't say wae... FUFUFUFUFU Also, I have a bit of request. Yesterday was Sunshiner21's birthday! That's right on April 13th she turned 19! So be sure to wish her a belated Happy Birthday! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SUNSHINER21!!!!

@OuttaMyOffice: Hehe were you mad? Muahahaha Everyone was expecting Sunny's power but got another vampire instead :D I hope this 'filler' chapter dosen't uh... Ya know what I'm just gonna shut up and let you read okay? okay...

@Rainedrop: Well, Sunny left home like all the other members... I'd hope >_> (She went home to her Hyomin :3) uh...I totally agree with you on the loving Taeyeon's caring side... But I think I'm gonna get rid of that for a bit >:D uh you wanna share that popcorn? Cause all this typing is making me a bit hungry... (*throws popcorn at Sunshiner21's face*) Haha I'm kidding :P

@NanaLoco: You and your pizza I swear... Fany's gonna come steal it when you aren't looking >_> (Or I will. As a poor college kid I'll take what i can get.)

@taeny2403: Sorry I didn't get a chance to in this chapter :/ But Sunny's will be revealed soon... Like next chapter soon... and Hyoyeon's erm... that won't be for a while...

@grimchuckler: Well uh Jessica.... I can't say >_> uh no sorry, No Hyoyeon and Sooyoung taking over Japan XD that would be awesome though XD Uh when you go to that mental hospital would you mind having them make me a room? Cause I'm pretty sure I need one XD (Little known secret... I'm already in one. Shhhhhh don't tell!) (That explains so mu.... I mean >_> Uh *runs away*) (Why you little...)

@OuttaMyOffice: I'm totally going to reply to you twice XD Cause why not? And come on Seobaby as a werewolf would be pretty sick xD She could be the one to fight off Taeyeon and her uh minions? Oh this is sounding like Twilight... I said I was gonna shut up so.... ._. (Make one more refference to that abomination Stephenie Meyer calls "literature" and I will shank you. I'm not kidding.)

@Va_asianloverz: Well it's a short update, but better than nothing :D

@MiamiMiami: I can't say why she's so pissed right now, but I will say her parents are not vampires. And don't worry about it, I won't be updating My English Teacher very often but it's no problem for me :P Hawkelion has what? Like at least 5 (2 of which I never update >_>) she's been writing so I think I can handle 2 :P

@jaein9: Nah, Taeyeon's got this! And I wouldn't ask for help from Sunny truthfully >_> I mean one little thing like Hyomin leaving sets her off and she starves herself and get's really moody... I could only imagine what would happen if one of her members pissed her off O_O

@OuttaMyOffice: Lol I won't reply again, I'm just being a smart xD


The four fledgling vampires walked into Taeyeon's house, though Hyoyeon was dragging behind, a blank look in her eyes. They were met by Taeyeon walking past them with an ice cream bar in her hands, having arrived several minutes ahead of them. She immediately stopped in front of the women who were staring at her oddly and gave them a puzzled look.

"Why are you looking at me like that? What did I do?" she asked, before taking a bite of the bar in her hands.

"Um… what did you do to her?" Jessica asked, looking away from Taeyeon and over at Hyoyeon.

"She hasn't made a sound or anything since you left. She just followed us here like a zombie." Jessica continued as she looked back at Taeyeon.

"Oh, her? I knew she wouldn't listen so I put her in a trance." Taeyeon answered as she made her way to the couch to sit down.

"When is she going to come out of this 'trance' then?" Sooyoung asked, walking towards Taeyeon with Hyoyeon close behind. Taeyeon shrugged.

"Not sure, she could be like that for a while or I guess she could snap out of it at any second." she said as she took another bite of her ice cream. Sooyoung rolled her eyes at the older woman before turning to face Hyoyeon.

"Hyoyeon? Hellloooo?" she asked, waving her hands in front of Hyoyeon's face.

"So, Sooyoung, when are you leaving?" Taeyeon asked, ignoring Hyoyeon completely. Sooyoung turned back to her.

"I have a flight tomorrow at noon that my parents set up." she said at the same moment Hyoyeon woke from her daze.

"W-where the am I?" Hyoyeon asked taking a step back, looking around the room.

"Taetae's house." Tiffany said as she walked by the younger woman on her way to the kitchen.

"And why the am I here?" Hyoyeon asked glaring at her as she walked by. Tiffany stopped and turned to face the younger woman.

"Do you have to cuss every time you speak?" she asked, crossing her arms.

"Shut up Hwang, I’ll speak however I want. Like I said earlier, no one like's you. Now be a good little girl and go to your room." Hyoyeon spat, glaring at the older woman. Tiffany's eyes began to redden.

"Are you trying to piss me off? Because if you are, it's working." Tiffany said, her tone dangerous as she got right in the shorter woman’s face.

"Tiffany, calm down." Taeyeon said, finally standing up and walking over to the two younger women.

"Listen to your little girlfriend and calm down before you hurt yourself." Hyoyeon growled, still glaring at the slightly taller woman.

"They aren't together." Sooyoung said matter-o-factly before sitting down on the couch, trying to ignore the older women around her.

"Whatever, just someone tell me why the I'm here." Hyoyeon said, glaring at Taeyeon.

"Jeez, are you bipolar or something? Before we left you were a mess, now you're raring to start a fight again." Tiffany said, not backing away from the younger woman.

"Watch your mouth, Hwang." Hyoyeon growled, giving the older woman a small shove.

"Why should I? You tell me I'm worthless and no one likes me, then act like you expect me to just let it go and move along. That's not how things work." Tiffany said after she regained her balance, shoving back at the shorter woman. Hyoyeon suddenly raised her hand, fully intent on slapping Tiffany, but was stopped when Taeyeon grabbed her hand.

"Hyoyeon stop this NOW. I know you're mad, but you’re going to have to get over it." Taeyeon said as she let go of the younger woman's hand.

"I don’t want to get over it! I want to leave. NOW!" Hyoyeon demanded as she began to walk towards the front door, only to be stopped by Jessica.

"Hyoyeon, I know how you feel, but-" Jessica began but Hyoyeon cut her off.

"But nothing, I never agreed to this. I-I can't be like this." Hyoyeon said looking down at her pale hands.

"You honestly think we agreed to this?" Sooyoung said as she looked over her shoulder at the older women. Hyoyeon then turned to face Taeyeon.

"Y-you… Why would you do this to all of us?! None of us wanted to be like this!" Hyoyeon shouted as she stormed towards the shorter woman.

"You think I wanted to change all of you? Most of you were just stupid accidents!" Taeyeon shouted back as her eyes became dark.

"Taeyeon, just let it go for now. We should talk about this tomorrow. Right now we're all just overworked and irritable." Jessica said, trying to calm everyone down. Taeyeon inhaled deeply to calm herself before nodding.

"You’re right. Hyoyeon, I am in no mood to deal with you right now." Taeyeon said, stepping away from the younger woman.

"Whatever, I'm going home." Hyoyeon said, turning to leave once again.

"Ha, nice joke. I already said you were to stay here, I’m not changing my mind." Taeyeon said, watching the younger woman. Hyoyeon turned around and rolled her eyes.

"Fine, where the hell am I going to sleep then? In here?" Hyoyeon asked as she approached the door to Taeyeon's guest room.

"NO! You’ll sleep on the couch!" Taeyeon exclaimed, moving to stand in front of the door.

"Alright, calm down jeez. What, are you hiding the other members dead corpses in there or something?" Hyoyeon asked sarcastically as she turned to walk to the couch, plopping down on it angrily.

"So Sooyoung, how long are you going to be gone?" Tiffany asked, quickly changing the subject.

"Um, probably a week." Sooyoung answered, looking over at the older woman.

"Do I need to tell anyone you're leaving, or have you already planned all this out?" Taeyeon asked, still standing in front of the door.

"I already called manager-oppa, so there shouldn't be any issue." Sooyoung said looking over to Taeyeon.

"So I can go too, right?" Jessica asked, looking from Sooyoung to Taeyeon pleadingly.

"I already told you I don't trust you alone in Japan, let alone two of you. No, sending Sooyoung alone is bad enough. You have to stay here." Taeyeon said finally walking closer to the group.

"Sica you'll be fine, I'll be back before you know it." Sooyoung said giving the older woman a warm smile.

"You… don't want me to come with you?" Jessica asked with a sad tone. Sooyoung got up and went over to the sulking brunette.

"Of course I do, don’t be silly. But obviously there's no way you can. Don’t worry, I promise I'll call every chance I get." Sooyoung said trying to calm down the now saddened Jessica, pulling her into a hug. Jessica pulled away just enough to look up at the taller woman.

“You promise?” she asked. Sooyoung smiled widely.

“Of course.” Sooyoung said. Before anything else could be said, Hyoyeon piped up from the couch.

"Good god, it’s just a week! Would you all shut up and go to sleep? I don't want to be here in the first place, but with all of you talking its making me want to leave even more." Hyoyeon complained, glaring at the women around her. The four women paused.

"Fine with us." Sooyoung said as she began to walk towards the back room with Jessica close behind.

"Taetae where are you going to sleep?" Tiffany asked, looking at the shorter woman.

"I'll sleep in here." Taeyeon answered as she walked back to her guest room door.

"God, please take her with you." Hyoyeon said looking back at Tiffany.

"I wish." Tiffany mumbled to herself as she looked at the ground. Taeyeon looked at her, incredulous.

"W-what was that you said?" she asked, raising an eyebrow at the younger woman. Tiffany quickly looked up.

"I didn't say anything. Do I have to stay out here with her Taetae?" Tiffany asked, giving Taeyeon a pleading look.

"Yes. Now goodnight." Taeyeon said before swiftly opening the door to the room, disappearing into it, and locking the door behind her.

 

Around 2 am Tiffany was awakened by an odd noise. Her eyes fluttered open and she sat up, looking around the room. Her eyes landed on Hyoyeon, who was crying softly in her sleep. She was about to get up and check on the younger woman when out of the corner of her eye she saw something move. Looking over, she saw the shadows on the wall begin to shift, a figure emerging from them moments later. Her eyes widened as she watched the figure look her way and begin to approach her. She was about to scream when the figures hand quickly covered .

"Shhhh, Tiffany you're going to wake up the whole damn house!" Taeyeon whispered quietly in the younger woman’s ear as she took her hand off of Tiffany's mouth.

"You… the shadow…. What the heck just happened?!" Tiffany asked, still scared out of her mind from what she saw moments before.

"Let’s go to the kitchen so we don't have to whisper." Taeyeon said before walking away. Tiffany stood from the chair and followed the shorter woman.

"H-how did you come out of the shadow like that? I thought you were a burglar or something!" Tiffany said as she walked into the kitchen.

"Sorry. I wanted something to munch on. And what burglar’s do you know that do that?"  Taeyeon asked as she grabbed a bag of chips off of the kitchen counter.

"You… you came out of that shadow…. How?" Tiffany asked, still staring at the older woman. Taeyeon smirked.

"Don't worry about it." she said before eating a chip.

"Fine, don't tell me." Tiffany said, pouting before crossing her arms. Taeyeon raised an eyebrow at her.

“So, are you going to go back to sleep, or are you just going to sit there and pretend to be mad?" she asked as she walked over to a stool and sat down.

"Tae, I think something's really wrong with Hyoyeon." Tiffany said, causing Taeyeon to look at her confused.

"Ha, no . Why do you act like you suddenly care?" Taeyeon asked, still staring at the younger woman.

"I always cared, it’s just hard to not react negatively towards her when she acts the way she’s been acting. Anyways, she's crying in her sleep. There's something seriously wrong that we don't know about." Tiffany said looking back at Taeyeon. Taeyeon paused her munching.

"Her issue is something very private. It’s going to take a lot for her to admit it to any of you, so for now I’d just be patient and try not to let her get to you. As it is, you should go back to bed since we have practice early." Taeyeon said as she rolled the chip bag up, placing it back on the counter. The two stood up and walked back to the living room. Tiffany sat back down in her chair as Taeyeon walked up to the guest room’s door.

"Good night Taetae." Tiffany said before turning over so her back was facing Taeyeon.

"Goodnight Tippany." Taeyeon said as she walked back into the dark room.


I like stopped writing down here... I'm sorry D: Um as always thank you for reading and if you liked it comment and subscribe! Cause ya know I love all of you right? :D 

Also upvoting would be fantastic too :P