Chapter 28

Fractured Soul (Hiatus)

>_> Welp... It seems to me..... I've forgotten how to write author notes. So how have ya'll been? Long time no see :D Yeah I'm failing at this... I'm just gonna reply to a couple comments now.... By the way sorry for not updating... I have no excuses... 

Wow what a hello. Excuse her, anyways we're both back... ish and bringing you this chapter, and a lot of the next one is already written then I'll just have to edit :D Hopefully we can get these out much faster now.... Well we'll see. We're glad to be back :D

@aigoomei: Welcome aboard! :D We're happy to have you :D

@grimchuckler: Excuse me. I own the evil laugh here :P uh I can't do that to Sica... I really can't... I'd totally hate myself if i did... And I don't think Taeyeon could turn the other 3... I mean they would have to do something to seriously tick her off in order for that to happen.... She means I own the evil laugh, she's only borrowing it. Revealing her murderous rampage to her would not send her into another one anyways, quite the contrary

@sweetstrawberry06: Not at this moment.... Taeyeon kind of hates everyone so >_> SOON.. ish.... maybe.... maybe not....

@MadRadish: Erm? You've lost me.... OOOOOOOH LIKE AN ALIEN!

@kokosrs17: Sorry I love writing cliffhangers >_> I'm a jerk like that... Please don't hate me ._. Wanna know why? *Insert 2NE1's I love you here* Cause I LOVE YOOOUUUU- oh god I've gone insane... I'm sorry and uh I'm working my off on the next chapter so hopefully we'll update sooner.... Yknow as long as she's not READING the cliffhangers its perfectly fine to write them. If there's ever another one I'll make sure she doesn't take 9 months to update.

@natK_soo: D'aww I feel all special now :D Thank you ^_^

@LoonPrincess: I'm really sorry about the slow update.... and honestly I have no idea where this idea came from... but then again it changes about everyday so.... <_< It came from drawing stuff, so yes she does no. Aish.

@Llopez15: It only took me like 3 months but finally an update :D LAAAAAAAATE

@ForeverSoshiKezh: Sorry for updating so slow ._. We will try to be faster in the future.

@ForgingAFutureSelf: That was kind of an "lol just kidding" return.... sorry about that.... But NOW we're back :D

@grimchuckler: Waaaiiiitttt I replied to you already.... ah well 2 comments for you then XD that was a not so update >_> But this one is real.

@kokosrs17: I think replied to you also ah well ALL THE DOUBLE COMMENTS! I don't want to make up excuses for myself on being lazy and not updating so.... I won't.... even though I just kind of did.... welp Also, we both have been working but it's mostly just laziness.

@Taenylocksmith139: I'm working on the Taeny moments.... This can't be rushed! Well okay it could... but I like being a jerk and making everyone wait XD Rushing it would ruin certain things to come, no rushing. But rest assured there will be more TaeNy moments :D

@ForeverSoshiKezh: You also get 2 comments xD why not? Uh here's your update :D TADAAAAA!

@Auricom: OH ON TIME THAT'S WHAT IS UP! OHHHHH!  I don't plan on upsetting anyone I hope.... and sorry if I sound insane I'm just really tired xD And we're actually early since it's not 9/8 central ;P

@BlackSochi: Sorry I posted it so Hawkelion could work on it and it showed up, it just wasn't visable... But now it is :D It took me forever too... woops


Tiffany stayed frozen in her spot, unable to move as the person behind her kept their arms wrapped around her neck. If she wasn’t already undead she probably would have died right there from a heart attack. Tiffany quickly pulled her hand away from the door knob and dropped it back to her side limply.

"Good girl." the figure purred in her ear with a slight smirk on her face.

"T-Taeyeon, I-I was just-" Tiffany began but was cut off.

"Just wondering about my room that I told you to stay out of?" Taeyeon asked resting her chin on Tiffany's shoulder.

"I-I was just going to put this back inside your r-room." Tiffany said as she held the playbill up for Taeyeon to see.

“So, you decided to disobey my one house rule for a stupid piece of paper? That doesn't sound very smart to me, now does it?” Taeyeon asked, her voice horrifyingly calm despite Tiffany feeling like she could be killed at any second by the older woman. Taeyeon tilted her head to look at Tiffany's face. Tiffany quickly shook her head.

"N-no, I'm sorry. I won't-" her sentence was once again cut short.

"Won't attempt to go into my room again?" Taeyeon asked, raising an eyebrow at the younger woman. Tiffany simply nodded. Taeyeon smiled dangerously.

"Good…" she said, before slowly moving her hands from their intimidating position around Tiffany’s neck, to her waist.

"Tae, w-what are you doi-" Tiffany began but was cut off yet agian when Taeyeon released her grip and clenched her chest, collapsing to her knees.

"Taetae, are you okay?" Tiffany asked as she turned to kneel in front of the older woman.

"I'm fine…" Taeyeon answered coldly through clenched teeth. The older woman quickly stood up, still clenching her chest.

"Tiffany, go to bed." she said bluntly before quickly turning and disappearing into her room. Tiffany watched before shrugging and walking to the chair.

 

The next morning Tiffany was awoken by Sunny bursting through the front door.

"Moving day!" she shouted happily as she ran through the house, waking everyone up.

"Yah! Why are you shouting!?" Hyoyeon said as she sat up from the couch.

"Because it's moving day you lazy bums!" Sunny said, bouncing around like a little kid.

"Why are you so excited about moving? Doesn't that mean you have to leave Hyomin?" Sooyoung asked as she walked out from the bedroom.

"She left yesterday for her own dorm, so you all are stuck with me now!" Sunny said still bouncing around in her spot.

"Oh great." Jessica replied sarcastically as she walked up behind Sooyoung, clinging to the taller girls arm almost immediately.

"Oh Jessica, you're just upset because you can’t room with your precious Sooyoungie." Sunny said with a slight smirk on her face. Jessica rolled her eyes at the blonde.

"So come on! Get packing!" Sunny said as she ran up to Taeyeon's special room’s door, before knocking on it loudly.

"Come on Taengoo! Get moving!" she shouted through the door, not noticing the figure walking up behind her.

"Get away from my room." the figure said calmly, sending shivers down Sunny's spine.

"Taengoo, how do you always appear out of thin air like that?" Sunny asked as she turned to face the older woman.

"Thin air? Sunny, I was in the kitchen. You were just too busy bouncing around like a six year old to notice me walk in." Taeyeon said rolling her eyes at the blonde.

"Oh well that means you heard me when I said ''get moving!'' Sunny said with a bright smile on her face.

"Do NOT tell me what to do. I have stuff to do before I can ‘get moving’, anyways.” Taeyeon said coldly.

"Wait Taetae, does that mean you're leaving?" Tiffany asked looking over at the older woman.

"No Tiffany, I'm going to sit here and watch you all run around like a bunch of chickens with your heads cut off while trying to pack. Of course I'm leaving!" Taeyeon said sarcastically before making her way to the front door.

"Jeez, someone woke on the wrong side of the bed…" Hyoyeon mumbled, glancing up at the retreating figure. Taeyeon turned to glare at the younger woman.

“Whatever. If any of you need me I'll be…" Taeyeon stopped and thought a moment.

"You know what? Don't need me." she said before continuing out the door. Sooyoung rolled her eyes, before turning to look at the four older women.

"Before I start packing, I'm going to make breakfast. Any of you want any?" she asked as she began to back into the kitchen.

"No takers? Fine, more for me! Sica are you coming?" she asked, turning to look at the brunette.

"No Sooyoungie. I'm going to go start packing." Jessica replied with a slight smile.

"Fine, I'll just go eat by myself then." Sooyoung said before continuing into the kitchen.

As Sooyoung was at the counter cooking, she felt a pair of arms wrap around her middle, causing a small smile to spread across her face.

"You didn't really think I was going to leave you all alone did you?" Jessica murmured as she tiptoed to look over the taller woman's shoulder.

"You still left me though." Sooyoung said, pretending to pout at the older woman. Jessica giggled.

"Aw my poor Sooyoungie, what can I do to make it up to you?" Jessica asked with a slight smirk on her face. Sooyoung turned the stove off and turned to the shorter girl with a smile on her face.

"I think you know." Sooyoung said, before leaning her face closer to the older woman's.

"Yah! No PDA in the kitchen! You need to pack!" Sunny said walking into the kitchen, causing the pair to lean away from each other. Jessica glared over at Sunny who simply smiled, grabbing an apple from the kitchen table.

"You really know how to ruin a moment don't you Soonkyu?" Jessica said crossing her arms at the younger woman. Sunny simply stuck her tongue out at the slightly older woman, before turning to go back to the living room.

“Is it natural for someone to be that weird?” Jessica asked, turning her attention back to the taller woman in front of her.

“It’s Sunny what else do you expect?” Sooyoung replied with a small chuckle.

“Now, where were we?” Sooyoung asked, grabbing Jessica firmly by the waist and pulling her closer, leaning in again. Just as their lips were about to meet, the kitchen doors opened, and Tiffany walked through, stopping mid stride in shock as her eyes landed on the two. Sooyoung pulled back, her grip on Jessica slackening.

“Oh for the love of God! Is a little privacy so much to ask for without everyone in the house walking in on us?!” Jessica shouted, turning to glare at Tiffany.

“Jessi, you’re in the middle of the kitchen. If you want privacy then you’re going to have to go somewhere with a little less traffic.” Tiffany said while walking to the refrigerator.

“You know what? Fine! Let’s go Sooyoungie!” Jessica said, grabbing Sooyoung’s arm and dragging her towards the back room.

“You better be going to pack!” Sunny shouted after the two.

 

After twenty minutes, Sooyoung and Jessica walked out from the back room with their bags on their shoulders.

“It’s about time you two listened to me.” Sunny said, sticking her tongue out at the two women once again.

“Do you not have anything better to do then bug us to death?” Jessica replied as she set her bags down next to her feet.

“Nope, I’m all yours.” Sunny replied with a sarcastic smile on her face.

“Is Taeyeon not back yet?” Sooyoung asked, breaking Sunny and Jessica’s conversation.

“No, but she needs to hurry! They’re sending a van to pick us in in about thirty minutes.” Sunny said, looking at the clock hanging on the wall next to Sooyoung.

“I should go tell Hyoyeon and Tiffany to hurry then.” Sooyoung said before setting her bag down and turning to leave. She was interrupted by a loud cough and turned to see Jessica pouting as she pointed to her cheek.

“Sica come on it’s just the next room, jeez.” Sooyoung muttered, before quickly pecking the older woman’s cheek and walking to the back room.

“Did you seriously have to ask her?” Sunny asked, leveling Jessica with a look of skepticism.

“What are you talking about?” Jessica asked as she walked over to sit across from Sunny.

“Don’t get mad when I say this, but it seems like you’re the only one between the two of you who seems to put any effort into your relationship. I mean I know she likes you, there’s no denying that, but you’re the one who initiates everything. She just seems to go with the flow.” Sunny explained. Jessica remained silent.

“Come on Sica, you know I’m just looking out for you. I just don’t want you to get hurt in the future. She cares for you but that might not be enough, y’know?” Sunny said, but Jessica still remained silent.

“Hey, what are you two talking about?” Tiffany asked, walking over to sit next to Jessica.

“Nothing at all.” Jessica muttered, standing up and walking to her bags. Tiffany quickly turned her attention to Sunny.

“What happened just now?” she asked, looking over at Jessica, then back to Sunny.

“I just asked her about her relationship with Sooyoung.” Sunny said nonchalantly, shrugging.

“That can’t be all you two talked about.” Tiffany pressed, eyes narrowing at the blonde.

“It really is. I was only pointing out the fact Jessica is the only one who puts any effort into the relationship. I mean you’ve seen the way Sooyoung acts around Sica. She clearly cares, but sometimes it’s more like a best friend kind of feel coming from her.” Sunny said, glancing over at Jessica.

“I’m just looking out for her.” she continued, before looking back at Tiffany.

“I know you are Sunny, but we have to remember how sensitive she is about Sooyoung. Remember what just happened with her?” Tiffany said just as a loud car horn could be heard from outside.

“Oh no, where is Taeyeon? She wouldn’t want to miss the van!” Sunny exclaimed, jumping up from her seat, effectively ending the conversation.

“Who’s going to miss the van?” Hyoyeon asked, walking out of the back room with Sooyoung close behind.

“Taengoo! She never came ba-” Sunny’s sentence was stopped as Taeyeon’s room’s door opened, revealing Taeyeon with a couple bags draped over her shoulder, slamming the door behind her.

“Let’s not keep the van waiting.” Taeyeon said, before looking up and realizing that the other four women were staring at her.

“Why are you all staring at me?” she asked as she began to walk to the front door.

“Where the heck did you come from? I mean, you never came back.” Jessica asked, knowing they all wanted answers.

“I came in through my window.” Taeyeon said simply as if it were the most obvious thing in the world, before exiting the house.

“Hey Tiff, I bet you could look in her room now.” Hyoyeon said, smirking at the taller woman. Jessica, Sunny and Sooyoung ignored the two and headed to the van with their bags, following behind Taeyeon. A cough disrupted the two still in the house, causing them to look at the door.

“I would really like to lock up my house if you two would kindly hurry your asses.” Taeyeon said, glaring at the two who swiftly grabbed their bags and walked out the door to the van.

“Finally.” Taeyeon muttered, watching the two walk by. Once they got in the van Tiffany noticed a small smirk on Sooyoung’s face.

“What’s that face for?” Tiffany asked, giving the taller woman a questioning look.

“Taeyeon was totally checking you out.” Sooyoung answered, still smirking at Tiffany. Not long after, Taeyeon joined them inside the van, closing the door behind her.

“What is with your face?” Taeyeon asked Sooyoung, who was still smirking.

“Oh, nothing. Nothing at all.” Sooyoung said sitting back in her seat as the driver started the van up and pulled away from the apartment.

 


And once again sorry for taking forever to update.... I promise I'll work on updating faster... And as always if you liked it Comment and Subscribe :D You all seriously don't know how much I enjoy reading your comments :)