Chapter 10

Fractured Soul (Hiatus)

Okay, so, this time the delay is partially Sunshiner21's fault, annnnd partially mine. I kept distracting her with something I'm writing privatley on the side that she's apparently obsessed with, and then this whole weekend i was 1. way to into writing that, and 2. Lazy as hell. Anyways, here it is now, we're both very sorry, and we hope you enjoy! 

Yay I'm not the only one to blame this time! lol XD So I was gonna say something but I totally forgot what >_> Anyways Thank you readers who are all awesome! Like Hawkelion said sorry this took so long.... I do have the next chapter started though.... Its only like a sentence but hey its started :D Okay well I'm off to Narnia I shall return soonish. Peace out :P BAMRATATATA  Ignore me...

@Broken_immortality: Sica has to take care of Sooyoungie lol it's just like a must in this xD
 

@TaengooLocksmith: Actually it was all Sooyoung, Hyoyeon is still very much human lol I just didn't want to write out every kill(cuz she's lazy *cough*)... But anyways thanks for reading and commenting :D

@Rainedrop: I'm actually glad you find Taeyeon scary xD and yes Sooyoung did   >_> anyways thanks for reading and always commenting XD

@jaein9: Taeyeon dosen't need to ask but she dosen't want Sooyoung lying. Tiffany though can only read Taeyeon's mind... it was an effect of the venom. And I think you'll be happy about this chapter lol.  


Pulling out of the hug, Jessica grabbed Sooyoung's hand and walked past the two.

"Come on Sooyoungie, I bet everyone is wondering where we went." Jessica said smiling at the taller woman kindly, before sending a glare behind her at Taeyeon. Sooyoung simply nodded and followed the older woman, still sniffling a bit. Tiffany and Taeyeon looked at each other.

"I need you to watch her. We can't let her get away with stuff like this again." Taeyeon whispered, eyeing Sooyoung as she and Jessica disappeared through the doors. Tiffany nodded, but stared at the ground.

"We should get back too." Taeyeon said breaking the silence. Tiffany kept her head down, not responding.

"Wow, you’re talkative today." Taeyeon said in a sarcastic tone. Still Tiffany did not respond as the two began to walk towards the doors.

"So, five people? Hm, that’s impressive. I'll give her credit for that." Taeyeon said looking over to Tiffany, trying to start a conversation. Still, the younger woman made no noise.

"Seriously, what is wrong with you?" Taeyeon asked as she approached the door. Tiffany shrugged and walked through the door. Taeyeon entered after her and the two were met with a happy Sunny bounding up to them.

"Hey there you guys are! I thought you left." she said as she stood in front of the two.

"No, not yet. We had a problem to resolve with Sooyoung." Taeyeon said looking past Sunny towards the woman in question.

"Oh, well I was wondering if maybe I could hang out with you guys for the rest of the day?" Sunny asked looking around at the other people in the room.

"Why don't you go with whoever you've been hanging out with lately?" Tiffany asked suddenly, her tone annoyed.

"I want to get to know Taeyeon better. That's all." Sunny said with an innocent smile, looking at Taeyeon. Tiffany glared at the older woman, her jaw tense.

"So is it okay if I do?" Sunny said looking to the two.

"We’re just going to go home, nothing exciting." Taeyeon said, halfheartedly trying to talk Sunny out of wanting to go as she was sick of arguing with any of them.

"I don't mind. Like I said I just want to get to know you more." Sunny said with her eyes focused on Taeyeon.

"Ugh, fine." Taeyeon said with an exasperated tone.

"Yay! Okay well, let me go get my stuff and we'll leave okay?" Sunny said jumping up and down like an overactive toddler as she turned to go get her stuff. Tiffany looked at Taeyeon in disbelief.

"Why are you letting her come over? Do I not get a say in this? Or even Sooyoung for that matter?" Tiffany said looking at the shorter woman.

"It's my house. So, no, you don't get a say in this. What is up with you not wanting her over, anyways? I thought you two were friends?" Taeyeon asked looking away from Tiffany, her eyes wandering around the room.

"We are, but I know Sunny. She doesn't just want to hang out." Tiffany said observing Sunny who was across the room. Taeyeon's eyes grew wide once the implications of what Tiffany had said clicked in her mind.

"She wouldn't dare come near me." she said looking back at Tiffany.

"Oh, believe me, she would." Tiffany said looking back at Taeyeon. The two's eyes met.

"Taetae I have to tell you something." Tiffany said, quickly looking away. Taeyeon gave her a questioning look and was about to speak but Seohyun approached just then, interrupting her. 

     "Unnie, I hate to bother you, but could you help me? I'm having trouble with a note in this song we’re learning." she asked looking at Taeyeon.

"Sure Seohyun. I don't mind." Taeyeon said smiling at the younger woman kindly. Seohyun returned the smile and began to walk towards a small rehearsal room.

"I'll be right back Tiffany, tell me then." she said looking back at Tiffany who put her head down once more, refusing to make eye contact with Taeyeon. Taeyeon began to walk away. Tiffany took a deep breath and looked up at Taeyeon before she got out of hearing range.

"Taeyeon… Saranghae." she said. She watched as Taeyeon stopped in her tracks and turn to face her, her eyes widening open in shock.

"W-what did you just say to me?" Taeyeon finally stuttered after a long period of weighted silence, clearly very much still in shock. Tiffany's eyes began to water.

"I know it’s stupid, but I can't hide it anymore." she said taking a step towards Taeyeon.

"Taeyeon, I love you." Taeyeon took a step back from her.

"We haven't even known each other that long. This must just be the venom talking. You don’t love me you’re just overly attached because I bit you too long. You have no idea what you’re talking about." Taeyeon said, excusing the younger woman somewhat cruelly. She turned to walk away towards the room Seohyun was waiting in, but on the way she put her head down as she mumbled to herself making sure no one could hear her.

"But, I'm getting this weird feeling around you lately and it has me worried." Taeyeon whispered, shaking her head at the thought and proceeded into the smaller room. Tiffany watched her walk away, her look of distraught turning into a smirk.

Moments later, Sunny walked up to Tiffany with a small bag draped over her shoulder.

"Hey, where'd Taeyeon go?" she asked giving Tiffany a questioning look. Tiffany's face turned into a look of disgust.

"If you even think of touching her I will kill you." she answered, back to glaring at Sunny.

"Do you two have something going on?" Sunny asked with a smirk. Tiffany blanched.

"Uh, no. Still, I know your game Sunny and I-" Tiffany began but was cut off.

"Tiffany calm down. We're just going to hang out." Sunny answered trying to calm Tiffany down. Tiffany inhaled deeply, before looking away to try and calm herself and not rip Sunny’s neck off. Sooyoung approached the two.

"Can we go home now?" Sooyoung asked Tiffany, her voice somewhat bleak.

"When Taeyeon gets done we'll leave." Tiffany answered, trying to avoid looking at Sunny.

"Wait… Go home? Are you guys all living together?" Sunny asked giving the two a questioning look.

"Yeah." The two women answered at the same time, not bothering, nor wanting, to explain why. Sunny was about to demand details when they heard Taeyeon talking while walking out of the small room with Seohyun.

“Just keep your voice at that range when that note comes and you should be fine." Taeyeon said to the younger woman. Seohyun smiled at her.

"Thank you, unnie. I'll let you get back to your other conversation. Sorry again for bothering you." she said as she bowed her head and began to walk away.

“Anytime Seohyun." Taeyeon replied with a smile as she approached the others.

"Why are you always so nice to her?" Sooyoung pried, eyeing Taeyeon suspiciously as she walk up to them.

"Because she's nice?" Taeyeon asked with a confused expression on her face.

"You never act like that around us. We’re nice. Most of the time." Sooyoung continued to press. Taeyeon shrugged.

"Let's go home." Taeyeon said, effectively dropping the subject as she began to walk away, Tiffany following close behind.

"Well see you later Sunny." Sooyoung said as she turned to leave.

"I'm coming with you guys though." Sunny said as she ran up next to Sooyoung, her much shorter legs struggling to match Sooyoung’s longer strides.

"Oh, um… why?" Sooyoung asked while she continued walking, all of them exiting the building.

"I wanted to hang out. You know, get to know Taeyeon better." Sunny said as she smiled.

"Get to know her…? Sunny, she isn't the kind of person to mess with." Sooyoung warned looking down at the shorter woman with a meaningful stare.

"Seriously, why does everyone keep saying that? What do you guys think I'm going to do?" Sunny asked stopping in her tracks looking at the older woman.

“We're not stupid Sunny. You've made it a point to kiss every member. You have some sort of kissing , or something." Sooyoung answered, quirking an eyebrow. Sunny's eyes grey wide.

"W-what makes you think t-that?" she asked looking away from Sooyoung. Sooyoung rolled her eyes at the shorter woman.

"Let's just catch up to Taeyeon and Tiffany. Stay away from her, though, I’m serious. You might regret it if you push this." she replied.

 

 

 When they finally all arrived at Taeyeon's house, Sunny sat her bag down next to the front door as she stepped inside looking around, admiring the place.

"So this is where you live? Not bad." Sunny said smiling at Taeyeon. Tiffany glared at the midget as she attempted to flatter Taeyeon.

"Like I said, there's not much to do, so you can watch TV or something." Taeyeon said motioning towards the TV.

"Can't we just talk? You know, get to know each other?" Sunny asked as she sat down on the couch.

"Sooyoung, I need to talk to you about something." Tiffany said grabbing Sooyoung's arm and pulling her towards the back room. Taeyeon and Sunny watched as Tiffany dragged the younger woman behind her towards the bedroom. When they were out of sight, Sunny turned her attention back to Taeyeon who was still standing awkwardly in the middle of the living room.

"So, Taeyeon. Tell me about yourself, we've been working together for a little bit now, but I know hardly anything about you." Sunny started. Taeyeon stared at her in confusion, not offering up an answer.

"So have you always lived here in Seoul?" Sunny asked, trying again to get something from Taeyeon.

“Um, why are you asking me things about my private life? I don't know you well enough to be telling you about myself." Taeyeon answered coldly. Sunny looked back at her with a confused expression.

"Yet you allow me inside your house?" Sunny asked tilting her head to the side.

"Yeah, what’s the big deal about that?" Taeyeon said looking away from Sunny, not liking the look on Sunny’s face right now. Sunny smirked.

"So, you don't want to tell me about yourself?" She grinned as she stood up and walked over to Taeyeon.

"What is up with you? You haven't been like this to any of the other members, prying into their business." Taeyeon said backing away from the shorter woman. Sunny followed closely step by step until eventually she had Taeyeon pinned up against a wall.

"I don't know, I'm just drawn to you I guess. So, 'leader', has this gotten us past the whole 'I barley know you' stage? Are we close enough now? Or need I continue?" Sunny said as she inched her face towards Taeyeon.


Sleep? What's that? I should probably do my English homework, huh? If you enjoyed comment and subscribe! <-- I second that! And also silent readers we love hearing from yoooouuu :P YOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU