Chapter 25

Fractured Soul (Hiatus)

Well hello there once again :P I yet again have very little to say >_> Uh I hope you all enjoy this chapter um we should hopefully have another chapter up by later today, but I'm stuck so... But shhh don't tell Hawkelion that I only have like a paragraph typed <_< Welp this chapter you can actually thank Devil's cry for, cause it was on repeate like the whole time I was writing it :P Okay I'ma go try to write some more so hasta pasta!

Excuse me? You keep hounding my to get this editied by tonight and you only have a paragraph done? Ima smack you woman. And you guys can basically thank most chapters for Devil's Cry that's her go to song for making her write cold vampire Taeyeon.

@NanaLoco: Oh I may want to warn you I've hired Tiffany someone to help her keep guard. So good luch getting past HellSica :P

@grimchuckler: Ah but you're suposed to like the story D: Well I can't argue with you about the autor notes... they can get a bit... well ya know... and with Japan well it didn't work out quite like that... Sorry >_> (Wow, thank you, that means a lot. Though I have to agree you should look forward to the story more then the authors notes xD)

@kokosrs17: D'aww thanks :D I wanted people to forget it but apparently Hawkelion had a different plan -_- (Well maybe you don't think your birthday is that special but I for one am glad you were born, so excuuuuuuuse me for wanting to make the day just a little happier for you.) and she isn't bipo....yeah ok maybe a bit... but that's all going to end this chapter.....maybe.....

@Rainedrop: And thank you also :D um are we getting predictable? Cause you are guessing our plans waaaay too well here :P and I know I said i was going to get rid of Taeyeon's caring side.... well that didn't happen >_> I tried then my brain thought of a moment to add to this chapter and was like <_< yeah gotta add it xD (I swear to god woman, it's like your in both of our minds, you guess things long before they happen in our fics and its starting to freak me out. We have our eyes on you....)

   There are like hardly any comments.... ._. I... I don't know how to deal with this .-. It's okay buddy, more comments will come.


Jessica woke up much earlier than usual without anyone waking her, only to be met by an already awake Sooyoung finishing up on packing her bags and looking like she was just about ready to leave. Jessica sat up on the bed, making enough noise for Sooyoung to look up from her packing at the brunette.

"Hey Sica, why are you awake so early?" the tall woman asked with a nervous smile.

"I know you too well Choi Sooyoung. You were going to try and leave without saying goodbye to me." Jessica answered, glaring at the taller woman.

"I didn't want you to be sad about me leaving for a week. We both know how bad we both are at goodbyes, even if it’s only a little while…." Sooyoung said, looking down at the floor.

"So leaving while I'm asleep is a better plan? You want me to wake up alone, twice as worried, and wondering if you made it to Japan safely? I don't like your plan very much." Jessica said, crossing her arms.

"I'm sorry Sica… I didn't think it through very well…." Sooyoung said, pouting as she attempted to act cute.

"No, you didn't." Jessica said, turning the opposite way and acting upset. Sooyoung began to worry.

"Sica, are you really mad?" she asked, approaching the older woman with worried eyes. Jessica turned to look at her.

"I could never be mad at you Sooyoungie." she said turning to face the younger woman with a soft smile on her face.

"Don't scare me like that! I thought you were really mad." Sooyoung said, sighing in relief, sitting on the bed next to Jessica. Jessica giggled before leaning over and pecking Sooyoung on the cheek.

"I'm going to go get ready, and then we'll leave to the airport, okay?" she asked, standing up from the bed.

"Okay Sica, just don't take too long. I don't want to miss my plane." Sooyoung said smiling at the older woman.

“Your flight isn’t for several more hours.” Jessica said as she rolled her eyes and went to the bathroom. After about ten minutes Jessica walked out.

"Ready to go Sooyoungie?" she asked, looking at the taller woman.

"Yeah, let's go." Sooyoung said picking up her small bag. Jessica slid her arm around the taller woman and the two walked out of the bedroom only to be met by Taeyeon.

"Ice princess, where do you think you're going?" she asked, raising an eyebrow at the younger woman.

"I'm going with Sooyoungie to the airport to see her off?" Jessica replied, also raising her eyebrow.

"And I should let you go alone with her because… why exactly?" Taeyeon asked crossing her arms.

"Come on Taetae, let her go. Jess wouldn’t hurt anyone." Tiffany said, walking up behind the shorter woman.

"I promise I won't. I just want to see my Sooyoungie to the airport, then I’ll head over to practice and meet you all there. Please?" Jessica asked with a bright smile as she took hold of Sooyoung's free hand.

"Ugh, whatever. You’ll just throw a fit if I say no anyways.” Taeyeon said, looking over her shoulder at the still sleeping Hyoyeon.

"Yay! Thank you Taeyeon!" Jessica said, smiling at the older woman.

"Sica we have to go." Sooyoung said, pulling the older woman with her.

"Bye Taeyeon, bye Fany! See you in a week." she continued, before walking out the front door. Tiffany turned to look at the shorter woman next to her.

"Tae, did you notice something wrong with Jess?" she asked, causing Taeyeon to turn her attention towards her.

"She's just depressed and a little tense because Sooyoung's leaving for this whole week." Taeyeon said, before turning and walking away.

"Now help me wake this thing up. I have a feeling she’s still going to try and pick a fight." Taeyeon said as she slightly nudged Hyoyeon.

 

After all eight women arrived at the SM building, Jessica a bit later than the others; Yoona approached Taeyeon with a worried look.

"Unnie, where's Sooyoung? Is she sick?" she asked looking from Taeyeon to Tiffany.

"No, she's fine. She went to Japan for the week to visit her sister who's in the hospital." Tiffany answered as she sat down on the floor.

"Oh, poor Sooyoung. Well I’m glad she’s okay at least, I was worried there for a second. Uh… sorry unnies, I have to go talk to Yul. I'll talk to you later." Yoona said before quickly turning to walk away from the older women. Taeyeon shrugged and began to walk away when Tiffany stopped her.

"Tae? Where are you going?" she asked, giving the older woman a confused look.

"I… uh… have to ask Jessica something. Do me a favor, and keep an eye on Hyoyeon. I really don't trust her with the way she's been acting." Taeyeon said, before continuing her walk towards Jessica. When she got to Jessica's side she cleared awkwardly, catching Jessica's attention as the brunette’s gaze snapped to her, her eyes set in a glare.

"Hey, Jessica… Um…. Can I ask you a question?" Taeyeon asked nervously.

"You just did." Jessica replied, rolling her eyes and looking away.

"You know what I mean." Taeyeon answered as she sat down next to the younger woman. Jessica gave her a noncommittal shrug but didn’t tell her off, which Taeyeon took as a sign to continue.

"Jessica, what does it feel like to… um… to be in love?" she asked quickly, looking at the ground to avoid eye contact. Jessica's eye's widened as she turned to face the older woman.

"You… don't think…" she began as Taeyeon's face shot up and looked at her.

"No, no, no. You misunderstand my question. I just want to know how it feels. I can't love, you already know this. I’m just curious about the emotion and I wanted to ask someone who knows." she said, raising her hands defensively. At that moment, Sunny crossed in front of the two, not acknowledging either of them on her way towards Yoona.

"Well hello to you too, Sunny." Jessica spat sarcastically, catching the blonde’s attention and causing her to turn around.

"Oh, sorry Sica, I thought you and Taengoo were in the middle of a conversation. I didn't want to interrupt. So uh, how are you two doing today?" the petite blonde asked with a smile.

"Oh sure, now you want to talk to us. Just go talk to Yoona or whatever. I don't want to talk to you anymore." Jessica said rudely, rolling her eyes and turning back to Taeyeon.

"So you want to learn about being in love." Jessica said. Sunny looked at the brunette somewhat offended, but decided it was better to drop it, shaking her head and turning to head back towards Yoona.

"Why did you say that so loud?!" Taeyeon whispere-yelled angrilly. Jessica shrugged, brushing off Taeyeon’s complaint.

"Where do I begin…" she said before a very long explanation of her opinion on what love felt like to her.

 

Sunny walked up to Yoona just as Yuri was leaving.

"Hey Sunny, how are you today?" Yoona asked with a bright smile on her face.

"Jeez, someone's happy." Sunny said, returning the smile.

"I'm always happy; I don't know what you're talking about." Yoona said as her smile grew wider. Sunny shook her head at the younger woman.

"So, what's up with you today?" she asked, leaning on a nearby wall.

"Nothing much, I guess. What about you?" Yoona asked, looking down at the shorter woman.

"The same. Though I'm a little worried about Jessica. She's twice as cold as usual." Sunny said looking over her shoulder at Jessica and Taeyeon.

"As long as she's just being cold, I think were safe from HellSica." she continued, turning back to face Yoona.

"What do you think they're talking about over there?" Yoona asked, looking behind Sunny to the two older women.

"Something about love, I guess. I don't know." Sunny said, shrugging her shoulders. Yoona gasped.

"You don't think Taeyeon unnie is in love, do you?!" Yoona asked, getting excited.

"No, definitely not. She’s just gets curious about stuff like love and feelings like that. What about you Yoona, have you ever been in love?" Sunny asked the younger woman, waggling her eyebrows. Yoona began to turn red.

"I, erm, can we not talk about this?" Yoona asked, looking away from Sunny.

"Awww, little Yoongie's in love, isn't she?" Sunny asked, smirking a bit as she nudged the taller woman.

"Unnie, shh! Even if I was, I wouldn't tell you because you'd make fun of me!" Yoona exclaimed jokingly, trying to hide her embarrassment. Sunny then crossed her arms and pretended to pout.

"Why won't you tell me?! You meanie!" Sunny said, using her aegyo on the younger woman. As soon as the last word left , Yoona’s eyes rolled back in her head and she dropped to floor suddenly, unconscious. Sunny's eyes widened upon seeing Yoona suddenly pass out.

"Yoona?!" she screamed as she immediately kneeled to the ground to check on the younger woman. Jessica and Taeyeon walked up behind the now panicking Sunny.

"Wow Sunny, I knew your aegyo was annoying, but I didn't think it was annoying enough to kill someone. Guess I was wrong." Jessica said venomously, crossing her arms and looking down at the blonde.

"Taeyeon, what happened?! I was just joking around and she dropped! Did I kill her?!" Sunny asked with tears threatening to fall from her eyes as she shook the motionless young woman. Tiffany walked up to the small group, giving them a look that was both concerned and inquisitive.

"Um, do I want to know why Yoona's out cold?" she asked looking over at Taeyeon.

"I-I don't know what happened! Taeyeon what's wrong with her!?" Sunny asked again, ignoring Tiffany's presence.

"Calm down you idiot, it's not fatal. You just found your power, finally." Taeyeon said, rolling her eyes at Sunny.

"Power? What did she do?" Tiffany asked, looking down at Sunny then back up to Taeyeon.

"From the looks of it, she used her aegyo on Yoona which caused Yoona to faint." Taeyeon said, crossing her arms and looking at the two on the floor with a stoic face. Tiffany covered to stop herself from laughing. Sunny glared up at her.

"This isn't funny Fany!! I thought I had killed her!" she said, finally standing up.

"Oh, come on Sunny, that's like the funniest power I think I've ever heard of." Tiffany snickered, uncovering . Sunny continued to glare at the younger woman. Yoona began to stir just then.

"Ugh… what happened?" Yoona asked, sitting up while rubbing her head.

"Oh, you, um… passed out. I think you should go sit down for a while." Sunny said, turning to the younger woman.

"Oh. Where did Yul and Seohyun go?" Yoona asked, looking around the room.

"They already went to go practice." Tiffany said.

"Well then, I guess we had better start practicing too." Yoona said as she stood back up with the help of Sunny who offered the younger woman her hand as leverage.

"Don't you want to sit down for a minute? I mean you just passed out." Sunny asked as she worked the woman over for any injuries.

"No, I feel fine. Let's go." Yoona said before turning to walk away from the older women. Tiffany looked at Sunny and began to giggle to herself again.

"Fany, shut up." Sunny hissed, not turning to look at the younger woman.

"I'm sorry, but that was funny.” she said. The other women began to make their way into practice so Tiffany turned to the other blonde.

“Hyo? Are you coming?" Tiffany asked the woman who was sitting alone, as usual. Hyoyeon stood from her spot and glared at the women as she walked by.

"Jeez, what bit her ?" Sunny asked, watching as Hyoyeon shoved past them and into the practice room.

"I don't think she took the whole becoming a vampire thing very well." Jessica grumbled as they followed closely behind the woman in question.

"Becoming a vampire thing? Wait you bit her?!" Sunny asked turning her attention to Taeyeon.

"It was an accident… shut up." Taeyeon said, glaring at the slightly shorter woman.

"Taengoo why would you do that!? Do you have any idea what she's gone through?!" Sunny asked, stopping them all from walking any further.

"What the hell are you talking about Sunny?" Taeyeon asked.

"Taengoo, her parents were murdered by a vampire. They were the only people Hyoyeon had, and they were taken from her. So of course she's going to take this bad." Sunny said, running her hands through her hair.

"Wait, how do you know so much about her?" Jessica asked, looking back at the blonde woman.

"She told me and Seohyun when we walked home together." Sunny said turning to look at Jessica.

"Ooooh Taeyeon, you messed up." Jessica said, looking at the shorter woman. Taeyeon huffed in agitation at being reprimanded.

"Whatever, she'll get over it. By the way Sunny, after practice I need you to come with us to Hyoyeon's apartment to get some of her stuff." Taeyeon said as she began to walk again.

"Why do I have to go?" Sunny asked as she walked up beside the older woman.

"I don't trust her. I just want you there in case she tries to run and tell someone. The more people the better, especially given we don’t know which of my powers she inherited." Taeyeon said, before turning to face Tiffany and Jessica.

"Are you two coming or are you just gonna stand there?" she asked, quirking an eyebrow at the two.

"Aw Taetae, you don't have to be so cold to us." Tiffany said using a bit of aegyo in her voice, knowing it would piss Sunny off since the woman could no longer use it on any mortal unless she wanted them to fall unconscious. Taeyeon froze mid-step after hearing Tiffany use aegyo on her. She grabbed her chest as tremendous pain shot through it once again and she fell to the ground. Tiffany's eye's widened, rushing to the older woman’s side.

"Did I do that?! Taetae, I'm so sorry! I didn't know I had a power like Sunny! I won't ever use aegyo again!" Tiffany said dramatically as she helped the older woman back to her feet.

"No, you don't have powers like Sunny. Why would you think that? You know I've been having these chest pains, obviously it wasn’t you. Don’t stop your aegyo on my account." Taeyeon said, beginning to walk away again.

"Don't stop… I found it… cute". Taeyeon mumbled as she entered the door to the practice room quickly. Sunny turned to the two taller women.

"D-did you two hear her mumble something?" she asked, quirking her eyebrow at the two. Tiffany shook her head.

"It was probably our imagination. She would never say anything like that." she said, causing Jessica and Sunny to shrug their shoulders before they all walked into the practice room.

 

After practice, the five women began walking towards Hyoyeon's personal apartment.

"Okay Hyoyeon, you can go get the things you'll need to stay with us for a while. We'll wait here, so hurry." Taeyeon said as they arrived in front of the building. Without saying a word, Hyoyeon walked past them and into the building. After a few minutes a police car drove up to the front of the building. A man stepped out of the car and walked over to the four women.

"Evening ladies." he said with a small smile on his face. The four women smiled at the officer.

"I'm officer Kang. Sorry to bother you ladies, but we got a call from a Miss Kim Hyoyeon, saying there were… um, vampires outside her apartment building?" the man said as he began to chuckle. Jessica began to glare at the building behind her.

"We've gotten calls from her before, she's a bit odd, but they sent me anyways to see what was going on." he said, looking at the women.

"Vampires? Haha sir, I don't believe those things exist." Taeyeon said, walking up to the man.

"Yeah, not many people do. I certainly don’t. That Kim Hyoyeon sure does though. She claims they killed her parents." he said, crossing his arms. Taeyeon got face to face with the man before he could react and stared directly in his eyes. A few seconds later the man calmly went back to his car and drove off without another word.

"What just happened?" Tiffany asked, looking at the older woman.

"Erased his memory and made him go back to the station. Sort like what I did with you when we first met." Taeyeon said with a smirk on her face.

"Now, I believe we have someone we need to deal with." she said before turning to walk into Hyoyeon's apartment building. After the four arrived in front of her door, Sunny knocked on it loudly.

"Hyoyeon, open up." she said as she tried to turn the door knob. they waited several moments with no response.

"She isn't listening Taengoo, we need Sooyoung here to bust down the door." she said turning to face the older woman.

"Have you forgotten I have all of your powers? They don't just appear by magic. I can bust that door down in sec…." Tayeon started but before she could finish Jessica had kicked the door in. Her eyes began to turn red as she searched around the apartment for Hyoyeon.

"Hyoyeon! Where the are you!?" she growled into the apartment, only getting silence in return.

"Sunny, stay here by the door so she can't escape." Taeyeon said before they set out to find the woman.

"Taetae! She's trying to jump out a window!" Tiffany shouted from across the apartment. Taeyeon quickly ran to where Tiffany was to find Hyoyeon standing on the window sill.

"Hyoyeon get your back in here!" Taeyeon demanded, walking towards the window.

"NO! I NEVER WANTED THIS! I HAVE GET AWAY FROM ALL OF THIS! YOU CAN’T STOP ME!" Hyoyeon shouted back. Before Taeyeon could grab her and pull her inside, she took a step and began to fall.

"Damn it! Why would she kill herself!?" Tiffany shouted on the verge of crying.

"Wait… I didn't hear her hit the ground…." Taeyeon said as she walked to the window, only to be met by Hyoyeon floating in front of her. Jessica ran to the window, knocking Taeyeon out of the way.

"Why the would you call the cops on us?!" the enraged brunette screeched, trying to grab Hyoyeon to pull her inside.

"I hate all of you!" Hyoyeon said glaring at the women through the window. Tiffany stayed staring at the window in shock, before walking over to Jessica's side.

"Jess, calm down." she said, sensing Jessica's anger growing. Jessica turned to face Tiffany, her eye's glowing red, the look in them almost manic.

"Calm down? CALM DOWN?! Why the should I calm down?!" Jessica screamed before turning and bolting out of the apartment.

"Sunny! Don’t let her get away!" Taeyeon shouted before turning to the window once again.

"Hyoyeon get back in here. We have to talk. If you try to flee I’ll just hunt you down and drag you back." she said calmly, taking a deep breath trying not to get angry.

"Fine.  I can't win anyways, what’s the point?" Hyoyeon said before stepping back through the window.

"Levitation, not bad." Taeyeon said offhandedly to the younger woman. Hyoyeon rolled her eyes. Taeyeon sighed.

“Alright, fine. I admit I was wrong. I shouldn't have gotten that angry and tried to kill you. I know about your parents, and I’m sorry that happened to you. But this is what you're stuck with now, so either accept it or choose to push everyone away and become a sad, lonely woman for the rest of your immortal life. The choice is up to you." Taeyeon said, crossing her arms.

"You know what really ?" Hyoyeon said glaring at the older woman. Taeyeon shook her head.

"Yesterday was the 5th anniversary of my parent’s death. Yesterday, you turned me into the very thing that murdered them. I don't think I will ever get over that. They were all I had, and now I am left with nothing, and I’m stuck like this forever." Hyoyeon said coldly, though Taeyeon could swear she heard a slight waver in the blonde’s voice.

"What do you call us? Since we all became this group, we've tried to get you to open up to us. Maybe you would have us as a family, but you keep pushing us away. Never say you have nothing, because whether you want us or not, we’re here for you." Tiffany said, walking up to the younger woman. Hyoyeon began to tear up.

"T-thank you Tiffany." she said, before turning away so no one could see her cry as she began to pack her things.            


And as always Thanks for reading! Comment and Subscribe cause... ya know ya want to :P And um OOO thank you whoever upvoted! You are all awesome :D 

Come on silent readers, we know your out there! If anything comment to keep Sunshiner21's motivation up, you guys keep her going strong! Also, this is what Sunshiner21 imagines Yoona doing in this chapter: