Chapter 16

Fractured Soul (Hiatus)

To make up for my lazyness, here we go! Freshly edited :D As much as I know many of you would like to kill Sunshiner21 for her move of doing that to Jessica, i would like to say something: I have first dibs on murdering her so your all plum ou-o-luck. So sorry. *sharpens pitchfork*

I bet none of you thought we would actually kill someone xD lol  Don't kill me! I'm sorry! Just kidding I'm not :P Anywho have another chapter update xD 

@MiamiMiami: NEVERRRR XD lol

@blursone: That won't be revealed until later :/ Sorry....

@Rainedrop: I'm sorry XD lol it had to happen XD Like I said no one thought we would actually kill someone xD That hunch would be correct actually but shhhhhhh we won't get into that until later >_> Oh I think I've said too much *smokebomb* I'm this close to murdering her, believe me. Belieeeeeeeve me....

@jaein9: Well if she's dead.... she's dead what more can they say? Maybe the same explination they had for SunMi? eh, you'll find out lol 


"Taeyeon, please don't do this to her!" Tiffany said as she watched Jessica's body have a major seizure.

"It's her fault. I can't just go turning all of your little friends into vampires, that’s not how things work. If I did that you people would never learn the consequences of your actions." Taeyeon said as she sat up from her spot. Sooyoung's grip tightened around Jessica's body.

"Taeyeon! She's dying! Help her, please!" Sooyoung cried out as she rocked Jessica in her arms. Jessica's body gave one last shutter before she went completely still.

"Well, too late now. The Ice Princess is dead." Taeyeon said as she stood up and walked over to Sooyoung, standing over her.

"NO SHE'S NOT! HELP HER BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE! I LOVE HER, YOU CAN'T LET HER DIE!" Sooyoung cried out. Taeyeon grabbed her chest once again and hunched over in pain.

"Taeyeon, please?" Sunny pleaded as she walked up beside the woman.

"You know what?! FINE! If it will shut all of you up, I’ll try. I’m almost sure it's too late though." Taeyeon growled, crouching down toward the two.

"Hurry! I can feel her leaving!" Sooyoung cried still cradling Jessica in her arms. Taeyeon rolled her eyes and bent down to Jessica's neck, quickly digging her fangs into the same are Sooyoung had when she’d attacked the woman. After a few moments, Taeyeon stood back up.

"There wasn’t much a pulse and it stopped moments after I bit her. If she lives, you’re damn lucky." Taeyeon said coldly as she began to walk away.

"Taeyeon, can I talk to you?" Sunny asked as she ran up behind the taller woman.

"Depends on what it’s about." Taeyeon said as she walked through the kitchen doors with Sunny close behind.

"Well, now that Jessica's here, I was wondering… can I maybe move back into my old place?" Sunny asked as she sat down on a chair near Taeyeon.

"You're kidding right? I trusted Sooyoung to move back in to her old place and she killed one of our members. Why in the hell should I trust you? Especially right after this happens?! And Jessica isn’t ‘here’, she’s pretty much just a corpse right now." Taeyeon answered coldly.

"Taeyeon, you know I wouldn't hurt anyone I cared about." Sunny said calmly.

"Yeah, that's what Sooyoung told me, and look at where she ended up. Imagine if you lost it and ended up in the same position Sooyoung is in now." Taeyeon said as she sat down next to Sunny, running her hands through her hair.

"Come on Taengoo! There’s no room for me here anyways!" Sunny said using a hint of aegyo in her voice.

"You know what?" Taeyeon said looking at Sunny, her eyes unreadable.

"You can move out. I honestly don't care anymore. You can go on a ing rampage for all I care! I’m done. I’m done! Who the cares if there’s three fledgling vampires on the loose in Seoul, because I sure as hell don’t! And if you ever try to use your ‘aegyo’ again, I will rip your head off." Taeyeon said as she stood up and strode out of the kitchen. Sunny stayed sitting there in shock. 

"Alright, time to move Ice Princess to the bedroom." Taeyeon said as she walked over to Sooyoung, who was still crying with her arms wrapped around Jessica's lifeless body with Tiffany behind her rubbing her back comfortingly.

"I-is she going to wake up?" Sooyoung asked, looking up at Taeyeon.

"Like I said, you’ll be lucky if she does. I’ll allow her two days, and if she doesn’t wake up by then, we’ll have to dispose of the body." Taeyeon said coldly. She eyed Sooyoung who made no move to get up. With an aggravated sigh she moved closer.

"Are you going to move her, or do I have to? Because she can't just lie here in the middle of the floor." Taeyeon said, crossing her arms.

"Where is Sunny supposed to sleep?" Tiffany asked, standing up.

"She's moving out." Taeyeon said calmly uncrossing her arms.

"You're honestly letting her leave after all this?" Tiffany asked, motioning towards Sooyoung and Jessica.

“I don't care anymore. You all can do whatever you want; I don't have any control anymore. I’m starting to wonder if I ever did." Taeyeon said, turning her attention back to the sobbing woman.

"Fine, I guess I’ll have to move her since you don’t seem to want to get up." Taeyeon said as she took a step towards Jessica's body.

"NO! Don't touch her! I'll do it." Sooyoung answered as she stood up with Jessica cradled protectively in her arms. Sunny finally walked out of the kitchen looking at the three people who turned to stare at her.

"What did I do?" she asked throwing her hands in the air. Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

"Nothing. Go get your stuff if you plan on moving out." she answered going to sit back on the couch. Sunny quickly nodded her head and ran off to the back room, Sooyoung following after, still racked with sobs. 

 

 

By the next day Jessica still hadn't moved, and Sooyoung still hadn't left her side. Taeyeon walked to the door of the bedroom and leaned against the door’s frame.

"Sooyoung, we're going to be late. Come on, I honestly don't see her going anywhere anytime soon." she said crossing her arms.

"I'm not leaving her. Just tell them I'm sick or something." Sooyoung said not taking her gaze off of Jessica.

"Whatever. But if you miss too many days they’ll probably replace you." Taeyeon said, dropping her arms and turning to leave.

"Let them, see if I care." Sooyoung muttered, shrugging her shoulders. Taeyeon rolled her eyes and turned to face Sooyoung once more.

"I won't let you stay here tomorrow, you're going whether you like it or not." Taeyeon said as she turned to leave once again.

"Yeah, good luck with that." Sooyoung said under her breath, pulling Jessica’s unmoving body closer to her. 

 

Taeyeon walked back into the living room where Tiffany was quietly waiting for her.

"Where's Sooyoung? We're going to be late." Tiffany asked, standing up from the couch.

"She's not coming. Let’s go." Taeyeon answered as she walked towards the front door and quickly exited with Tiffany not far behind.

"So Taetae, you never told me why you actually saved me." Tiffany said smiling at the shorter woman.

"I had to shut Sunny and Sooyoung up. They wouldn't stop yelling at me, so I tried the only thing I could think of." Taeyeon answered as she put her hands in her pockets.

"Thank you Taetae." Tiffany said, her smile growing wider than before.

"Yeah, whatever. Thank Sooyoung and Sunny." Taeyeon answered coldly as she quickened her pace.

"Taetae, you've forgotten I can read your mind haven't you?" Tiffany said, giggling soon after. Taeyeon's eye's narrowed.

"What are you getting at?" she asked, now glaring at Tiffany.

"I know Sunny and Sooyoung weren’t the only reason you saved me. Remember though, when I left the other day I was serious when I said I’d never stop loving you." Tiffany said, putting her head down.

"Ugh, I knew you were going to bring that up. Okay… listen to me Tiffany. I'm sorry but, I'll never be able to love you. It's impossible for me to love. I never have loved and I don't plan on it. I am literally incapable of emotion due to my lack of a soul, and since you can read my mind you know I’m not lying. So please save yourself the time and pain and forget about this infatuation you have with me." Taeyeon said as they neared the SM building. Tiffany looked at Taeyeon then back to the ground and stayed silent. Taeyeon noticed the silence but ignored it. They approached the building doors, but Tiffany stopped for a moment, starring at Taeyeon’s back.

"No…. I won't forget it, I'll make you love me." she whispered before following Taeyeon through the doors.

"Did you say something?" Taeyeon asked turning to look at Tiffany.

"Nope, nothing at all." Tiffany said smiling to herself. Taeyeon shrugged and proceeded through the doors. As the two women sat their belongings down Sunny ran up to them.

"Thank you Taengoo!" she yelled as she tackled Taeyeon in a hug. Taeyeon pulled out of the hug quickly.

"What is with you people and always hugging me?! And why are you thanking me?" Taeyeon asked, straightening out her shirt.

"You let me move back to my old place? Of course I'm going to thank you for it." Sunny asked with a smile plastered on her face.

"So I take it you didn’t murder your little…. ‘friend’ like Sooyoung did, then.” Taeyeon said lowering her voice a bit.

"I promised I would never hurt her, and I intend to keep that promise. Speaking of, where are Sooyoung and Jessica? Did Sica ever wake up?" Sunny asked tilting her head to the side.

"No, and I don't think she ever will. Sooyoung, well she thinks differently. She said she isn't going to come today, but I'm forcing her to come tomorrow." Taeyeon said as the voice coach walked up to them, going silent when he got into hearing range.

"It's nice to see you three back. I hope you are all feeling better. Have you by chance seen Jessica and Sooyoung? I have a question for the two of them." he asked, looking around the room.

"They're both at home. I was going to call you this morning to tell you they are still, uh sick. But we all woke up late, so I didn't have time. I'm sorry about that." Taeyeon said slightly bowing to the man.

"It’s alright. Hold on though, are they all living with you?" the coach asked looking at Sunny and Tiffany, then back to Taeyeon.

"Yes sir, well just Sooyoung, Tiffany, and Jessica." Taeyeon answered, not wanting him to continue his questioning of her.

"Oh, well in that case, could you please wish Jessica and Sooyoung well for me? I can ask them the question when they return, it's no big deal." the man said, smiling.

"Sure, I'll tell them when we get home tonight." Taeyeon said, faking a smile. 

 

 

After practice had finally ended the seven members gathered their belongings and were all leaving in groups of two or three.

"Bye Taengoo and Fany! See you tomorrow! I hope Jessica wakes up soon." Sunny said as she walked up to Taeyeon and Tiffany. Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

"You guys still think she's going to wake up don't you? I mean seriously if she was, she would have woken up a long time ago." Taeyeon answered coldly.

"You really think she's dead?" Tiffany asked in a hushed tone.

"She hardly had a pulse when I bit her, I am about 90% sure she's dead." Taeyeon answered, shrugging her shoulders.

“Whatever, you just don't know what Jessica is capable of. You underestimate her willpower. Anyways I have to go; I'm walking home with Seohyun and Hyoyeon." Sunny said as she began to walk off.

"Sunny, don't you da-" Taeyeon began, but her sentence was cut short.

"I know, I know. You never have any faith in me I swear." Sunny said with a smile as she ran up to the two women waiting for her. Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

"Let's get home; I don't want to be here anymore." she said, looking back at Tiffany. Tiffany simply nodded and the two began walking towards Taeyeon's house.

"So how are you going to tell Sooyoung?" Tiffany asked breaking the silence, her voice strained.

"She knows, she just refuses to admit she killed her best friend." Taeyeon said, looking around at her surroundings.

"Well, how would you feel if you killed someone you lo- Oh… never mind." Tiffany said looking down at her feet. Taeyeon chuckled. Tiffany looked back up at her.

"What do you keep looking for?" Tiffany asked after watching Taeyeon look around for awhile.

"I'm hungry, what can I say? I've been looking after you all and haven't had any time to myself." Taeyeon answered, noticing a man walking towards a small club on the other side of the street.

"Tiffany, you can go ahead and go back to the house. I'll be there soon." Taeyeon said as her eyes narrowed as she began to run across the surprisingly empty street towards the man. Tiffany nodded and began walking once again, ignoring the man’s scream as Taeyeon shoved him into an alleyway. 

 

 

When she finally arrived home, she opened the door and set her stuff down by the door.

"Sooyoung? Are you still here?" she called out into the house. It remained silent for a second until Tiffany could hear a slight noise come from the back room. She began walking and stopped at the entrance to the room. She found Sooyoung quietly crying, still holding Jessica.

"You haven't moved all day have you?" Tiffany asked catching Sooyoung's attention. Sooyoung shook her head.

"I'm not leaving her." she said as she wiped the tears from her face.

"Soo, I think she's gone." Tiffany said as she began to walk into the room.

"NO SHE'S NOT! Y-you sound just like Taeyeon. Sica wouldn't leave me like this." Sooyoung insisted desperately, turning her gaze back to Jessica.

"Sooyoung, she hasn't moved. I think she's gone. I feel horrible, I mean she was my best friend but-" Tiffany's sentence was cut off by Sooyoung.

"But nothing. She's fine." Sooyoung said as more tears began to form in her eyes.

"Sica, please wake up." Sooyoung said softly as she gently brushed away a piece of hair that had fallen on Jessica's face. Tiffany stayed quiet and turned to leave, not wanting to fight with Sooyoung. As she walked back into the living room, Taeyeon had just walked through the front door.

"See, I told you she was dead." Taeyeon said bluntly. Tiffany looked up at her.

"You can't take Sooyoung away from her, you know." Tiffany replied sitting down on a chair and running her hands through her hair.

"Watch me." Taeyeon simply stated as she began to walk to the back room. When she walked through the doors she was met by Sooyoung who was standing next to the bed watching Taeyeon's every move, her hands clenching and unclenching.

"Don't come near her." Sooyoung said menacingly, not taking her gaze off of Taeyeon.

"She's dead. Get that through your thick head. And I don't want a carcass sitting in here rotting away; we have to get rid of her." Taeyeon replied taking another step towards the bed.

"You said two days! She still has until tomorrow!" Sooyoung yelled as she jumped in front of Taeyeon.

"You seriously think that she's going to wake up? If she hasn't by now she isn't going to, Sooyoung! Get over it!" Taeyeon yelled as Tiffany walked into the room.

"Taetae, it's just one more night." Tiffany said calmly. Taeyeon glanced back at Tiffany, and then back to the almost crazed looking Sooyoung.

"One more night. That's it! And tomorrow, when she’s not awake, before practice we ditch her somewhere." Taeyeon said coldly, her words causing Sooyoung to cry again. Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

"You know this is all your fault, right?" Taeyeon asked glaring at Sooyoung.

"It was an accident and you know it! I would never…. Not on purpose…. Not my Sica…." Sooyoung trailed off with tears still streaming down her face as she sat down next to Jessica once more.

"Yeah, whatever. You keep telling yourself that." Taeyeon said coldly crossing her arms. Sooyoung gave her a pointed glare through the tears welling in her eyes, before turning to Jessica, deciding to ignore the presence of the two women behind her. She leaned her face down next to Jessica’s.

"Sica… please wake up. Don't give her a reason to think your dead. Don’t leave me." she whispered in the motionless woman’s ear. A tear slid down her face as she turned her head and placed a soft kiss on Jessica’s cheek.

"Please wake up Sica…. I love you." Sooyoung whispered quietly, before starting to sit up. In a moment of distraction she didn’t notice the two hands shoot up and grab her by the collar, pulling her forcefully back down to the older woman’s face. Her lips were smashed onto Jessica’s cold ones, and slender hands slid around her neck. Sooyoung's eyes widened as she realized what was happening, but seconds later she was responding to the kiss, oblivious to the two women watching them with wide eyes.  Sooyoung melted into the kiss, her own hands sliding up to cup Jessica's face. Eventually the grip on her neck loosened, and her mind registered in shock again as she sat up quickly, starring into Jessica’s blood red eyes. Sooyoung's heart swelled with emotion and she bit her lip as tears began to swell in her eyes again, this time for an entirely different reason. The brunette smiled up at her softly.

"I love you too, Sooyoungie."


You have no idea how happy I am about that last part >_> Had to much fun edditing that. Anywho, as always, comment and subscribe if you enjoyed! :D And silent readers too! I love all of your comments :D and I don't know what's up but we keep getting all these like invisible comments :/ that's kind of depressing >_> anywho Ima go start the next chapter now. Hasta Pasta