Chapter 12

Fractured Soul (Hiatus)

I was telling Sunshiner21 that if she keeps improving like this, I'm going to be out of a job here as the editor ._. (you won't be out of a job, don't worry) Anyways, she actually posted this over a day ago... or was it more? (maybe like 2 days ago... but whatever) Anyways, for me to edit but... well, I'm not going to bore you with details as nobody cares, but I'm a little down lately. Anyways, I apologize for the wait, I'll try to get out of this funk ASAP.

So then, hello fellow people of the earth :D Sorry these updates are taking so long here latley... I'm lazy what more can I say? Anyways here's another chapter, I should probably go start the next one here soon.... So I'll leave it at that... Have fun reading :D I'm going to go dance around my room just because I'm hyper! :D Not that anyone cares XD *throws peace sign* I love you everyday,  don't get away, take me aw- >_> Ignore me 

@jaein9: Well can you blame her? lol Who know's maybe she isn't teasing? Well actually your going to find that out in this chapter lol and Taeyeon's house can't hold anymore people soooo she's going to be stuck with these 3 for a while. :D

@blursone: If they ever do... DUN DUN DUNNNN I fail at being dramatic... I'm sorry lol

@Lillianaaa: At least I know you like it so far and  thank you :D

@Rainedrop: There is a tiny bit of an attachment there I will admit buuuuut Taeyeon dosen't like the feeling lol and well at least we all know what hellfany is capeable of... And I doubt Taeyeon's house can hold anymore people lol

@puggles: I'm glad you liked it :D and here is your update lol

@TaengooLocksmith: Well she won't right now at least.... no I kid and I'm glad you liked the twilight refrence XD I cracked up writing it. I'm glad you liked it :D

@Broken_immortality: No I had to make Sunny be excited... I couldn't resist.  XD


Tiffany was awakened the next morning by a loud thud. She quickly jumped up and ran outside to figure out what the noise was. What she found was Taeyeon laughing as she watched Sunny attempting to scale a wall... and failing miserably.

"What is she doing?" Tiffany asked looking at Taeyeon.

"She still thinks this is like that stupid Twilight crap she reads, so she's trying to climb a wall." Taeyeon explained, still laughing at the sight in front of her.

"You haven't told her she can't?" Tiffany asked turning her attention back to Sunny who was still trying to climb the wall.

"No, this is way too entertaining." Taeyeon said, trying to contain her laughter. A loud thump was heard once again as Sunny fell backwards onto the hard pavement.

"Damn it! Taeyeon, why can't I run up this wall like Edward ran up that tree?" Sunny asked, sitting up on the ground where she had just fallen with a pout.

"I've told you already, this is nothing like that stupid book." Taeyeon answered, crossing her arms.

"Why isn't it? Twilight vampires are amazing." Sunny said standing up dusting herself off. Taeyeon rolled her eyes at the younger woman. Sunny glanced over, just now seeming to notice Tiffany’s presence and smirked to herself.

"Taengoo! I don't feel good, I feel weak." Sunny whined as she rushed over to Taeyeon, grabbing tightly onto Taeyeon’s arm. Tiffany watched the two's actions, eyes narrowing at Sunny's movements. When she saw Taeyeon’s lack of action to remove Sunny, however, her head drooped and she quietly turned to walk back inside. Taeyeon’s attention was pulled away from Sunny as she noticed Tiffany walking away.

"Tiffany, was there something you needed?" Taeyeon asked, stopping the younger woman in her tracks. Tiffany shook her head, not turning around.

"N-no, I just heard a noise and wanted to find out what it was. I'm going to go inside and get ready to go." Tiffany answered quickly, before making her way to the front door. Taeyeon shrugged, turning back to the blonde next to her.

"I'm sorry Sunny, I totally forgot. You need to feed, of course." she said turning to walk away. Sunny released her arm without any protest.

"We'll stop on the way and find you something okay?" Taeyeon asked, waiting for Sunny to walk with her back into the house.

"Sounds good to me. Now, if you don’t mind, I have to call someone. Let me know when we're leaving." Sunny said smiling as she quickly darted past Taeyeon and through the front door.

 

 

"Sooyoung, can we talk?" Tiffany asked, as she walked into the kitchen where Sooyoung was, stirring something in a pot. Sooyoung poured the steaming contents in a bowl before turning her attention to Tiffany

"About what?" she asked as she sat down with the bowl of ramen.

"I'm just… I’m having trouble reading Taeyeon's thought's. You told me last night to find out what she thinks, so I tried, but it's like she's put a barricade around her mind." Tiffany said, sitting down next to Sooyoung who was slurping up the noodles rapidly.

"Why are you so worried about this Tiff?" Sooyoung inquired before bringing more of the noodles to .

"It's just that… when Sunny goes to grab her arm or hold her hands, it's like she doesn't mind. Yet, when I do it, she gets mad at me and pushes me away." Tiffany explained looking down. Sooyoung stopped eating and looked over at her friend.

"You're overreacting." Sooyoung stated simply. Tiffany looked up and over at Sooyoung, who gave her an encouraging smile.

"I hope you're right." she said quietly, just as Sunny walked into the kitchen talking on the phone. She noticed Sooyoung and Tiffany where in the room, and quickly turned to walk out so they wouldn't hear her conversation.

"What do you think that was all about?" Tiffany asked looking at Sooyoung with a confused expression. Sooyoung shrugged as she began to eat again. Tiffany stood up and approached the entry Sunny had exited the kitchen from, leaning her head against the wall as she tried to eavesdrop on Sunny's conversation.

"Tiffany, what are yo-" Sooyoung started but was cut off by Tiffany holding her index finger to her lips in a shushing motion.

"I'm just curious." the older woman whispered. Sooyoung rolled her eyes, but the action was ignored by Tiffany who had already tuned her out in favor of Sunny’s conversation.

"No…. I'll be home soon, don't worry… Yes, I'm fine; this is just a temporary thing." Sunny said quietly to whoever was on the other line. Tiffany turned towards Sooyoung with an almost panicked expression, hurrying over to her.

"Sunny lives with someone?" she asked in a hushed tone. Sooyoung shrugged once again, in the middle of slurping more noodles.

"I don't know. If she does it’s not with any of the group members." she finally said. Sunny walked back in the kitchen then, still on the phone, and went to get a bottle of water from the refrigerator. She wasn’t saying a word, just listening. Finally the person on the other line seemed to have finished what they had been saying.

"I miss you too. I'll be home soon. I have to go now; I'll talk to you later." Sunny said before finally hanging up her phone.

"W-who was that?" Tiffany asked looking at Sunny.

“Just my roommate. She was worried when I didn't come home last night." Sunny explained, smiling at Tiffany before walking out of the kitchen towards the back room.

"Roommate? Yeah right…" Tiffany muttered watching Sunny leave. 

 

 

"So, Sunny, do you still think it's going to be easy killing someone?" Taeyeon asked as the four women walked towards the SM building. Surprisingly, the streets were empty despite it being the hour most people would be starting a day of shopping or walking to work. A younger man rushed by the four, giving them a wide berth.

"Excuse me?" Sooyoung asked politely, stopping him. The man turned to her with a panicked expression.

"Where is everyone today?" she asked as the other three gathered around her.

"Probably at home, like I should be." he said nervously before turning to walk off, but Sooyoung caught his arm.

“Why is no one out though? What do you mean?" she pried, waiting for a reply.

"Didn’t you hear that 10 people were killed last night? Now, if you'll excuse me, I really must leave." the man said before ripping his arm out of Sooyoung's grip, striding off. Taeyeon ran up to the man before he could get too far.

"Why are you being rude to us? We just had a simple question." she said, moving in front of him and stopping him once again.

"Look, I don't have time to talk, so just leave me alo-" he started but was soon cut off by Taeyeon shoving him roughly into a quiet alley.

"What the hell is your problem?" he asked angrily, trying to get past the woman, but was instead tackled to the ground by her. Soon the other three entered the alley after her, stopping when they saw the man struggling against Taeyeon’s rough grip.

"Here's your chance, Sunny." Taeyeon said holding the man down with her hand over his mouth as he tried to scream. Sunny's eyes grew wide.

"We don't have all day!" Taeyeon hissed tilting the man’s head sideways so Sunny had a better view of his neck, exposing his pulsating jugular to all of them as his heart beat at a highly increased rate.

"I-I can't kill him." Sunny finally managed to say as she tried to stand behind Sooyoung who looked like she might eat him herself if they didn’t hurry.

"I knew you'd chicken out." Taeyeon growled, glaring at the younger woman, this small action causing Tiffany to smile to herself.

"I'm not chickening out!" Sunny insisted walking up to where Taeyeon was.

"Then, here. He’s all yours." Taeyeon said motioning to the man under her grip. Sunny took a deep breath.

"Fine!" she exclaimed childishly, before leaning down to his neck and biting into his soft flesh, and beginning to drain the man of his precious blood. After a short time, she stood up wiping her face on her sleeve, leaving small drops of red there. She turned to the two women behind her, and noticed Tiffany staring at Taeyeon who had just stood up and chucked the man’s body into a nearby dumpster. She smirked at the sight and walked up next to Taeyeon grabbing a hold of her hand.

"Oh Taengoo, that was fun! Blood’s actually delicious, I don’t know what I was expecting." she said, smiling as she turned to look at Tiffany with a grin. The brunette was now glaring at her.

"Ugh, are you going to be all clingy too?" Taeyeon grumbled, looking over at Sunny, though she did not remove her hand from the shorter woman’s. Tiffany turned and began to walk away, not wanting to watch anymore. Sunny only smiled wider.

"We should go, before we're late." the small woman said, pulling Taeyeon out of the alley while still holding her hand. Sooyoung followed with a frown.

"Sunny, can I talk to you really quick?" Sooyoung asked, stopping the blonde in her tracks. Sunny looked back at Sooyoung, then to Taeyeon, then down the street where Tiffany had disappeared by now.

"Go ahead Taengoo, we'll catch up." Sunny said, letting go of Taeyeon’s hand and walking back to Sooyoung. Taeyeon shrugged and began to walk off.

"I need to find Tiffany anyways." she said, looking around for any trace of the brunette. When Taeyeon was far enough away, Sooyoung started her questioning.

"Sunny, what is with you? Are you attached to Taeyeon like Tiffany is because of the venom?" Sooyoung asked crossing her arms and giving Sunny a pointed stare.

"No….Why do you ask?" Sunny said leaning up against a wall with a small smile on her face.

"Why are you doing this then? And don't play stupid Sunny, because you know exactly what I'm talking about." Sooyoung pressed, beginning to get annoyed with the petite woman. Sunny smiled at her playfully.

"I know they like each other." Sunny said nonchalantly putting her hands in her pockets.

"What are you talking about?" Sooyoung asked, quirking her eyebrow.

"Tiffany and Taeyeon." Sunny said, her smile turning into a devious smirk.

"H-how do you know th-" Sooyoung started but was cut off by Sunny.

"I know Tiffany won't make a move on her, she’s much to shy. And Taeyeon probably doesn’t realize she’s feeling anything at all. So, I'm going to make Tiffany jealous until she has to make her move." Sunny said with a reassuring smile towards the woman who was towering over her with a bewildered look.

"So, wait… You mean… this is all an act?" Sooyoung clarified with a smile beginning to form on .

"Yeah, I see the way Tiffany looks at Taeyeon. I had to do something. Besides…. I already have someone. If I can help Tiffany with something like this, I’m more than happy to." Sunny said as she stood straight and began to walk down the street.

"Enough talking we're going to be late." she said, smiling over her shoulder towards Sooyoung.

"You’re a mad genius, you know that right?" Sooyoung said as she caught up to Sunny.

"Well, thank you." Sunny said, grinning as she failed to laugh evilly. Sooyoung just rolled her eyes.

“Hold on… You said you already have someone? Who is it?" Sooyoung asked, now extremely curious.

"You'll find out soon enough. Maybe." Sunny said as she began to run away from the taller woman, giggling manically.

"How old are you again!?" Sooyoung yelled after her sarcastically as she watched the short woman run.


If you enjoyed, comment and subscribe! If you'll excuse me, I'm going to TRY and write another chapter for a fic that I don't think will ever be seen by anyone other than Sunshiner21.... Adios beloved readers. And once again silent readers pllleeeaaassseee comment! I love you all's feedback!