Chapter 30

Fractured Soul (Hiatus)

IIII have no excuses for not updating... I'm super sorry about that... My motivation has been dead lately so there's no promises on when the next update will be. I do hope to get my motivation back though and update more regularly. So I will stop rambling and let you get on with your reading and stuffs ^_^ So um byeeeeee for now :D (For the LAST time, you are NOT Grace Helbig STOP using her byeeeeee!) YOU DON'T KNOW I MAY BE! k so I'm not...  Yeah you're about 11 years, 5 inches, a college education, and several youtube videos short of being her.

Anyways, Hey guys, long time no see! She finished this about an hour ago and I edited it super fast so we could get it up for you :D Hope you guys enjoy!

@blursone: Well it will come eventually... Hopefully soonish... but no promises ;P (It may still be awhile, this slowpoke over here.)

@taenylover27: Yeah they will... eventually.... (EVENTUALLY!)

@LightningBender: It's not really so much burning her insides... its just.... stuff happening.. (Fantastic explenation right here.) lol um I don't know when the next gory chapter will happen... I've totally been wanting to write one but there's no where to put one right now... (I mean there's obviously going to be more of them this IS a vampire fic, but it may be awhile.)

@barney01: You try not having a soul and see if you're a kind person xD (How would you even experiment that? I'll go find a dementor)

@MiamiMiami: Yay you learned my name! WOOH! And more drama no problem :D

@Auricom: Not even sure if you're going to still read this... and this totally IS the ting on Fany show... And no being mean to poor Taeyeon... Just cause shes kinda dark and evil right now >_>  (Poor Taeyeon my )

@Va_asianloverz: Sorry about my slowness in updating <_< (I'll try to find some motivation for her.)

@Rainedrop: I was working on it... slowly but here it is :D And I must thank you, because that comment gave me the boost of motivation to finish this chapter so once again thanks ^_^  (See I told you she was almost done. :P)


"So, before we go to the studio today, you all have a meeting with the CEO, Lee Sooman." their manager said after all nine of them had filed into the van.  The nine members eyes widened in slight shock and nervousness at the news.

"Why, did we do something wrong?" Tiffany asked from the back of the van. The manager shrugged.

"I have no clue, he just asked me to bring you all to see him today." the man said as they began to drive off.

"You don't think he knows about us do you?" Sooyoung whispered to Jessica, who shrugged as she wrapped her arms around Yuri's arm, and leaned on the younger woman, not even sparing Sooyoung a glance.

"S-sica, what are you doing?" Sooyoung asked, eyeing the older woman’s actions.

"Resting before we meet with Seonsaeng-nim Lee." Jessica replied, leaning her head on Yuri's shoulder.

"Sica you can rest on my shoulder you know? You don't have to bother Yuri." Sooyoung said, her eyes never leaving Jessica.

"I don't mind, Soo." Yuri said, glancing at the taller woman.

"O-oh, alright then. I won't bother you." Sooyoung said, feeling slightly dejected. An awkward silence quickly filled the van.

"So Taeyeon unnie, where did you go last night?" Seohyun asked breaking the silence after some time. Before Taeyeon could answer, their manager glared at her through the rear view mirror.

"What does she mean? Did you go out last night?" the man asked, turning to glance at the woman while still trying to keep his eyes on the road.

"Oppa, it's nothing. I just went to the Han River for a while to clear my head." Taeyeon replied.

"You can't do that now. I don't know how you used to live, but now you have responsibilities as a leader. So no more of this going out, at least not without a manager or permission. Understood?" the man said, turning to face the woman full on now that they had stopped at a light.

"Yes Oppa. I'm sorry." Taeyeon said, rolling her eyes the second he turned to face forward. Moments later they arrived in front of the large building.

"Okay girls, are you all ready?" the man asked, turning to face the nine women. After receiving a nod from each member, the man exited, coming around to open the door so the group could exit as well. After entering the building they made their way to the top floor, before stopping in a waiting area where a receptionist sat behind a desk.

“Alright girls, you wait here while I go talk to the receptionist.” the girls’ manager said before walking away.

“Do you think we’re in trouble for something we did?” Sooyoung asked, looking around at the other eight women.

“O-or maybe for who we’re seeing?” Sunny asked, suddenly looking very nervous.

“I doubt anyone’s found out about any of the relationships in this group… And I don’t think we did anything wrong to be honest. Well, with the exception of some people.” Tiffany said, glaring at Taeyeon.

“Yes, it’s all my fault, I’m so sorry for ruining all of your careers before they’ve even started.” Taeyeon spat, glaring back at the slightly taller woman.

“Unnies, please don’t start a fight. We may not even be in trouble.” Seohyun said, breaking the two angry women apart.

“Alright girls, the meeting will start in about ten minutes.” their manager said, making his way back over to them.

 

 

“Welcome girls, please sit down.” Sooman said as the nine women entered, all bowing ninety degrees to the man. After all the members were seated, Sooman stood to look at the women. He eyed them all very carefully, taking time to stare each and every one of them in the eye and study their face before moving on to the next. After a period of silence he finally spoke.

“I take it you all are getting along well?” he asked, taking his seat again.

“Yes Seonsaeng-nim.” the members replied mechanically, except one.

“Well act-”Taeyeon started, but quit after getting an elbow in her side from Sunny.

“Good. Now I want you all to know I didn’t call you in for nothing, obviously. I’ve been watching you all work and prepare for your debut, and I am happy with how far you’ve come as of now, however there’s something… missing.” Sooman said, glancing over thier faces to check their reactions.

“I wanted a young group to debut, a young group means we can work them up from one concept into another as they mature and keep them going for a longer time. But you all right now, you’re all too mature for the group I’m hoping for.” he continued.

“We’re to old to debut?” someone asked, though nobody could tell who as it was little more than a whisper. Sooman shook his head, smiling.

“No, no, this is easily fixed. After you leave here, you have an appointment at the hair salon. I want you to all look like you’re teenagers again. That way our problem is solved, you get to debut and the company gets the group we want to put out there.” Sooman said leaning forward in his chair.

“But Seonsaeng-nim, what’s wrong with the way we look? Are we not good enough?” Yoona asked, shocked by the man in front of her.

“There’s nothing wrong with you. I just think the people will like you more if they think you are a young group. Trust me on this, it will work out better for you all in the long run.” Sooman replied with a smile.

“So then, you all better get going. Keep up the great work, and from now on you will be 19 years old in the publics eye. Are we understood?” Sooman asked, looking around at the nine members.

“Yes Seonsang-nim.” the nine said before standing up to leave.


 

“But oppa I hate extensions! They feel funny!” Sunny whined,  tugging at her new long brunette hair with displeasure as the group returned to the dorm.

“Hey, it’s just what Sooman wanted. You looked too mature with short blonde hair.” their manager said, walking in behind the nine.

“I don’t see why we have to look younger anyways.” Yoona complained as she plopped down on the couch.

“I couldn’t tell you.” their manager said with a shrug. The girls sighed as they all made themselves comfortable.

“Alright girls… I’ll be taking my leave. I suggest lights out by 10 at the latest, because we have an early morning tomorrow. So have a good night and I will see you all at 6 AM sharp.” he continued, looking around at the members before turning and leaving.

“I can’t take these! Why can’t my hair just grow on its own!?” Sunny shouted as she began to take out the extensions in her hair.

“Consider yourself lucky.” Tiffany grumbled, glancing at the short woman with obvious envy.

“Come on Tiff, short hair will look good on you. And who knows, maybe they’ll change their mind and leave it long.”  Jessica said, nudging the younger woman a bit

“I don’t want to lose my hair!” Tiffany complained, her still long, for now, hair a few times before crossing her arms defiantly.

“Hey Sunny… Can I talk to you in private for a minute?” Taeyeon asked, sticking her head out of the door to her room.

“Sure Taengoo!” Sunny said, stopping what she was doing and walking towards Taeyeon’s room.

“I don’t like Taeyeon.” Yoona stated bluntly after Sunny disappeared into Taeyeon’s room.

“She’s too close minded about stuff and acts like she hates us. We’ve tried in every way to reach out to her and have gotten nothing in return.” Yuri added on to what Yoona said.

“Unnie’s be nice, she’s probably just not used to living with other people.” Seohyun tried reasoning as she sat down with the others.

“Did she act like this when you all lived with her?” Yoona asked, looking over at Jessica, Sooyoung, Tiffany and Hyoyeon.

“We never paid attention to her.” Sooyoung said nonchalantly as she motioned towards Jessica.

“I avoided her.” Hyoyeon said shrugging her shoulders.

“What about you unnie? Did you notice anything strange about the way she acted?” Yoona asked looking up at Tiffany.

“She’s always been a freak, and I don’t blame you for hating her.” Tiffany said as she sat down across from Yoona and Yuri.

“Unnie, I thought you and Taeyeon unnie were friends?” Seohyun asked turning her attention to Tiffany.

“I would never be friends with someone like her.” Tiffany said with a grimace, just before Taeyeon’s room door opened and the two inside came to join the others.

“I’m going to bed. See you all in the morning.” TIffany said before standing and walking towards her room.

“Unnie wait! I’ll go too!” Seohyun said as she jumped up and ran to Tiffany.

“Yeah I think we’re going to go to bed too. Goodnight everyone.” Yuri said before standing to leave with Yoona quietly following behind.

Taeyeon shrugged as she watched Yoona and Yuri leave to their respective rooms.

“Go ahead and tell them Sunkyu.” she said before walking into the kitchen.

“Tell us what?” Sooyoung asked, scooting closer to Jessica only to have her scoot further away.

“We can grow our hair!” Sunny exclaimed excitedly as she jumped on the seat next to the three women.

“Oh, really? I wasn’t aware. I thought we were stuck with this haircut for the rest of our lives.” Hyoyeon said sarcastically, rolling her eyes at the older woman.

“That’s not what I mean!” Sunny said, smacking Hyoyeon upside her head.

“Yah! Midget don’t hit me!” Hyoyeon shouted, glaring at the shorter woman.

“Would you please just explain so I can go to bed?” Jessica said rolling her eyes at the two.

“Fine, look.” Sunny said pointing at her head.

“So you found a way to make your extensions look better? Good job… So are we done here?” Jessica asked with an annoyed tone.

“Jessica this isn’t extensions.” Sunny said, pulling at her hair to prove her point.

“Then your hair is magic.” Sooyoung said, slightly laughing at the shorter woman.

“She’s serious you guys. You can grow your hair whenever you want.” Taeyeon said walking out of the kitchen with a small bag of gummy bears in her hand.

“So you’re telling me, we can grow our hair however and whenever we want?” Sooyoung asked raising an eyebrow at the older woman. Taeyeon nodded at the younger woman before walking towards her room.

“I’m going to sleep. See you all in the morning.” she said before disappearing into her room. The four turned to look at each other.

“Why is she being nice all of the sudden?” Hyoyeon asked. Jessica shrugged.

“Who cares? I’m going to bed also. Goodnight.” Jessica said, standing up and turning to walk away.

“Sica? Aren’t you forgetting something?” Sooyoung asked pouting slightly and pointing at her own lips.

“No, I don’t believe I forgot anything. Goodnight.” Jessica said coldly before closing her room door. Sooyoung stared at the door for a bit before Sunny waved a hand in front of her face.

“Earth to Sooyoung! Hello shikshin, can you hear us?” she asked before sitting back down in her spot.

“She’s never treated me like that.” Sooyoung said in a hurt tone.

“It’s your fault though.” Sunny said crossing her legs on the couch.

“Excuse me?” Sooyoung said glaring at the shorter woman.

“She’s right.” Hyoyeon said standing up, about to leave.

“Why are you two against me tonight?!” Sooyoung asked, glaring at the two.

“You don’t put any effort into your relationship is all I’m saying, it’s all Jessica. She does all the hard work and you just seem to take her affections for granted. If you’re not careful, someone will take her from you.” Hyoyeon said before going to her room.

“Sooyoung we’re not against you. We just want to help. And trust me, you need help. You never know when someone will snatch her away from you. I’ve noticed some of our oppa’s has been trying to get close to her.” Sunny said, standing up.

“Just think about it, okay? You need to start doting on her instead of the other way around. I’m going to bed. Goodnight Soo.” Sunny said, before going to her room, leaving the tall woman alone on the couch, confused and frustrated.


So as always if you liked it subscribe and comment :D You seriously have no idea how much your comments help... so um byeeee again xD YOU'RE NOT GRACE! YOU DON'T KNOW ME! YES I DO! DON'T MAKE ME COME OVER THERE!