Chapter 35

Fractured Soul (Hiatus)

Soooo super short chapter is super short... Ah well I have a feeling a bunch of people are gonna like this chapter (Hmm wonder why that is)... Anywho at least I haven't disappeared for ever a year this time :D I'll try and start the next chapter soon so hopefully there won't be too long of a wait but I won't make any promises cause well it's me... I get depressed, *coughfindareasontonotshiptaenyandgetmoredepressedcough*, my motivation dies, ya know the usual... anyways no one even reads these author comments so Ima just go then... 

Idk why she's acting like its been super long cuz its only been less than a month and really thats not to bad... Um.... so uh hi... I edited this as soon as I could after she finished, and now I'm going to be the one posting it because Sunshiner21 is in bad right now and I just got off work xD So enjoy guys!

@yojemchingu: One to go? No no Seobabys too pure and innocent... I mean Taeyeon freaked out over killing YoonYul imagine how bad she'd feel if she killed the baby xD I mean to be honest I don't think I could write Taeyeon killing Seobaby snyways so she's gonna stay pure and innocent ^_^ And really, it would break our hearts. She might be a full grown women now but she'll always be the sweet and innocent maknae in our hearts so no vampirism.

@Va_asianloverz: It wasn't soon but it wasn't as long as I usually take :D I mean it was pretty soon compared to normal.

@Dhino_ss: I hope to be back more often... hopefully... and yup don't piss off the Fany :D It's like setting off a bomb lol. I hope she's back more often too >_> I mean I try but getting her to write is impossible she's just gotta do it on her own xD


The nine women sat around the kitchen table, quietly munching on their breakfast. Everyone except Taeyeon who was too busy staring at Yoona and Yuri, which didn't didn’t go unnoticed by the youngest one.

“Unnie, are you feeling alright?” Seohyun asked, turning her attention away from her food to the leader. Taeyeon hurriedly looked away from the two women.

“I-I- uh... y-yeah Seohyun. I’m fine. I’m… just not hungry.” she stuttered, earning a scoff from Tiffany. Jessica silently elbowed her to shut up.

“Unnie, you need to eat. We have a long day and I don’t want you to collapse from lack of nourishment.  I’ll go get you some medicine, maybe that will help you feel better so you regain your appetite” the youngest said brightly before standing up and leaving the room swiftly.

“Tiffany, that was rude!” Jessica hissed as soon as Seohyun was out of earshot. Tiffany rolled her eyes.

“What is wrong with you guys? You’ve been acting weird since you got home last night.” Sunny inquired, looking across the table at the other six women.

“Nothing is wrong Sunny. Taeyeon’s just not hungry.” Tiffany mocked, looking back across the table.

“Tiffany what the hell is wrong with you?! You’ve been acting like a total lately!” Jessica accused, glaring over at the younger woman.

“What is wrong with me?! That is my problem!” Tiffany growled loudly as she pointed across the table at Taeyeon.

“I’m going to go... uh... keep Seohyun busy and give you guys time to talk about this…” Hyoyeon said as she stood up and headed out the kitchen door.

“What did she do this ti-” Sunny began, but was cut off when Tiffany suddenly stood up from her seat.

“She lied to us for one! She said those two were dead! And then pulled this crying bull on me!” she shouted, glaring at the eldest, who had her head down looking at her lap in an attempt to avoid everyone’s prying eyes.

“Jeez Tiffany it sounds like you wanted them to stay dead.” Jessica said pointedly, staring at the younger woman.

“I never said that! I’m just saying she keeps lying to us and I’m sick of it! And why are you so quiet, aren’t you going to speak for yourself Taeyeon!?” she continued as she slammed her fists on the table in front of her.

“I-I… they were dead. I-I don’t know how they came back… A-and I-I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to do it.” Taeyeon insisted, her voice cracking and tears welling in her eyes.

“Yeah okay because clearly they’re dead now!” Tiffany said motioning towards the two women who were sitting quietly watching the scene in front of them.

“Stephanie Hwang, that’s enough!” Jessica shouted forcefully, standing up and shoving the younger woman. Tiffany glared back at the older woman before turning on her heel and storming out of the kitchen.

“I-I’m so sorry.” Taeyeon mumbled as the kitchen door opened up revealing Seohyun and Hyoyeon.

“Where’s Tiffany unnie goi-oh Taeyeon unnie are you crying?” the youngest asked, rushing over and patting the older womans back gently.

“I’m fine, Joohyun. I-I’m going to go get ready and leave early. I’ll see you all at practice.” Taeyeon said as she stood from her seat and made her way to her room with her head down. Sooyoung quickly stood up and followed the older woman without a word.

 

“You’re not lying to us, are you?” Sooyoung asked as soon as she stepped foot into their room. The older woman turned around and shook her head.

“I-I know I killed them. I didn’t m-mean to, but I did.” Taeyeon said, sitting down on her bed.

“Clearly you didn’t, Tae. I mean they’re sitting in the kitchen right now.” Sooyoung said trying to lighten the mood in the room.

“Sooyoung, you don’t understand. I know when I kill people. If I did this to everyone I’ve ever bitten do you realize how many vampires would be walking around?” the older woman asked, rubbing her temples in an attempt to calm down.

“So you didn’t plan on killing any of us?” the tall woman asked, raising an eyebrow at the woman.

“No, I-I… Something has always stopped me… But with Yoona and Yuri… I didn’t stop.” Taeyeon said, looking up at the younger woman.

“What even set you off with them? You didn’t really say anything last night. Just that Yoona would tell someone.” the younger woman pressed as she took a seat next to the older woman.

“Yuri kept saying nonsense… I-I couldn’t help it… She pushed me to my limits and I-I just snapped.” Taeyeon admitted, refusing to look at the taller woman.

“What did she say that made you so upset? Taeng, I’m mad at you for doing this to me, and everyone else... but you can trust me. I want to be your friend, despite that.” Sooyoung said, patting the woman next to her on the back.

“She kept telling me how horrible I’ve been treating Pany and how Nichkhun was perfect for her and… I don’t know what happened b-but something snapped inside of me… and I attacked her…” Taeyeon said, collapsing backwards so she could lay down on her bed.

“You killed her and Yoona over Tiffany? But you didn’t bite Hyoyeon when she-” Sooyoung was cut off when Taeyeon suddenly sat up.

“I don’t know why I did it okay?! I-I just hate hearing about how Tiffany’s with Nichkhun… She’s too good for him and he’s a jerk!”

“Taeyeon you’ve never even met him…” Sooyoung said with a small smirk on her face that went unnoticed by the eldest.

“I-I know but he-” Tayeon tried to argue but Sooyoung cut across her.

“But he took Tiffany away from you so you hate him.” the taller woman said knowingly, standing up and walking towards the bedroom door.

“What are you talking about? Pany was never mine.” the shorter woman said, standing up from the bed.

“Oh Taeyeon, I know you’re new to this stuff… Trust me, I believe you don’t know how you can suddenly cry and I believe what you said about Yoona and Yuri… and I also believe when Yuri made you snap something inside of you clicked because-” Sooyoung stopped when Taeyeon sniffed like she was trying to hold her tears back. The woman opened the door before turning over her shoulder to look back at the older woman, this time the smirk on her face much more obvious.

“Taeyeon, you like Tiffany.”


So the next chapters going to be a time skip... LETS DO THE TIIIME WARP AGAIN! (IT'S JUST A JUMP TO THE LEFT... AND THEN A STEP TO THE RIIIIIGHT, PUT YOUR HANDS ON YOUR HIPS, AND PULL YOUR KNEES IN TIIIIGHT, THEN DO THE P- uh um I mean nvm)... I'll more than likely say that in the next chapter also but just so ya know xD Anyways if you enjoyed this short chapter you should comment and subscribe and all that jazz (AND ALL THAT JAZZ)... upvotes are also nice but uh anyways I will be going then... Maybe I'll go ahead and start that next chapter... byeeeeee *is old grace again* DON'T SAY I'M NOT, HAWKELION, CAUSE I AM! YOU DON'T KNOW ME! Pretty sure I do know you and you're still about 5 inches short and 3 years out of date. Anywho like she said guys please comment and subscribe, it really helps. And prepare yourselves >:D